School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...

Started by Rad, Feb 15, 2013, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for taking the time that you have to work on the EA of why and how Darwin chose the Mercury archetype, and the totality of it's various signatures in his chart, that he did. It seems to me that what you have done with this is to present your own cosmological/ metaphysical/ and natural science pondering and understandings in which you then try to interface the various Mercury symbols in Darwin's chart with relative to the individual archetypes of all those symbols.

In so doing you have not actually individualized Darwin's Soul itself: you seem to be fitting him into the broad strokes of your own cosmological, etc, understandings. This is not to say that your understandings of such is not astute and comprehensive because it of course is. But you really have not individualized the Soul of Darwin relative to his relevant birth symbols, the totality of the Mercury archetype, in his actual life. For your own personal / evolutionary purposes I do understand why you are approaching it this way and that of course is your way which is just fine. But for the purposes of the specific and individualized evolutionary journey of Darwin's Soul relative to his Mercury archetypes it is not: either for your own specific understanding of his Soul, or for those who are trying to understand the correct way of applying the EA paradigm itself. What you have presented, relative to the Darwin symbols that you used, is more about how humans in general would naturally think in order to understand the phenomenal nature of the Creation.

This is not to say that I already know that you can do just that: you have demonstrated your EA capacity for a long time now on this message board. Your last EA analysis relative to the prior step in the planetary method, Darwin's Moon, amply demonstrates this.

It is the individualized context of Darwin's Soul that is lacking here Gonzalo. The individual Soul past that lead to the present which of course set's up the Soul's future. For example the life the preceded the Soul of Darwin was one of the greatest explorers of all time, a man named William Dampier. He circumnavigated our Earth three times, has been considered the first natural historian of Australia, and in fact sailed to the Galapagos Islands themselves and began to draw out the various life forms there: at that time. I mention this because this reflects the individualized context of Darwin's Soul that demonstrates the natural flow of the Soul from life to life. Remember the S.Node of Darwin's Mercury through geodetic equivalents correlates with the Galapagos Islands. And that S.Node is ruled by Saturn/Neptune in Sagittarius in the 12th House forming squares to all those Pisces planets in his 3rd including natal Mercury conjunct it's own N.Node. The S.Node ruler, Venus in Aries in the 3rd is trine those same symbols, and that is ruled by his Mars in the 10th which then squares the S.Node of Mercury, his Moon, and all the others S.Nodes there. This is a classic signature of world explorer on the high seas who achieved relative fame in his own life as Dampier. Of course the Saturn/Neptune symbol in the 12th also correlates with islands within the ocean. That S.Node by house, the 5th, of course correlates with Australia. It's ruler, Venus is Aries, correlates with England which was his place of birth.

Again, I want to say to you that I know you know how to do the work of EA. You are in fact brilliant in your own unique way with EA. It's just that, relative to our current step in the planetary method, you have got a little bit carried away with your own cosmological, metaphysical, and natural science understandings and then trying to fit Darwin to that.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Gonzalo, Mirta, Linda, Upasika, Kristin, Ari, and Gray ...

We will continue with our next step in the Planetary Method in a day or so. This, of course, will be focused on Venus. If any of you have any questions about anything we have discussed to date, all that has proceeded this next step, please ask me now.

All of you are simply doing incredible EA work that is not only benefiting yourselves, but for all those that are reading this thread. The very nature and quality of your work is helping many others understand what EA is, and now it is meant to be applied in our lives.

My hat is off to all of you.

God Bless, Rad

Gray

Rad,

I have a follow up question regarding the Mercury function of Charles Darwin and his soul's previous incarnation as William Dampier, the sea explorer.  I haven't felt a strong grasp of this soul's sequence of incarnations relating to an inductive and deductive approach, and whether or not this is even significant enough to spend time thinking about.  I realize to a large degree there must have been a high level of synthesis going on with each approach in recent incarnations before Darwin, but I'm wondering if it is important to consider whether one or the other was more predominant.  Or, if there was flip flopping going on to a large degree, moving from an incarnation dominated by a deductive approach to an incarnation dominated by an inductive approach, and then spiraling to another in the deductive with new integration from the previous inductive.

When I look at my last writing on Mercury I feel I started leaning toward thinking Darwin was coming from a previous incarnation that was more deductive than inductive.  Now, hearing this information from you that his previous incarnation was William Dampier, I am wondering in fact if he was coming from a more inductive lifetime, and that so the symbolism of his Mercury, Ceres, Pluto, and Jupiter all being in Pisces connects with this idea, and the fact they are in the third house means that the incarnation of Darwin would have a focus on bringing a deductive approach to this inductive knowledge from a previous incarnation. This also seems to go well with the Aries Venus being Aries, and then in the third house.  I also realize that the figure of William Dampier probably had a high level of deductive reasoning, in that he was an avid journal and map writer who was able to navigate with great skill.  I just have it in my head, however, that a sea explorer like this would be utilizing a highly inductive approach.

Anything you could share along these lines would be very helpful to me.

Thank you again for offering this work- it is very illuminating.
with gratitude,
Gray

Rad

Quote from: Gray on May 08, 2013, 02:34 PM
Rad,

I have a follow up question regarding the Mercury function of Charles Darwin and his soul's previous incarnation as William Dampier, the sea explorer.  I haven't felt a strong grasp of this soul's sequence of incarnations relating to an inductive and deductive approach, and whether or not this is even significant enough to spend time thinking about.  I realize to a large degree there must have been a high level of synthesis going on with each approach in recent incarnations before Darwin, but I'm wondering if it is important to consider whether one or the other was more predominant.  Or, if there was flip flopping going on to a large degree, moving from an incarnation dominated by a deductive approach to an incarnation dominated by an inductive approach, and then spiraling to another in the deductive with new integration from the previous inductive.

When I look at my last writing on Mercury I feel I started leaning toward thinking Darwin was coming from a previous incarnation that was more deductive than inductive.  Now, hearing this information from you that his previous incarnation was William Dampier, I am wondering in fact if he was coming from a more inductive lifetime, and that so the symbolism of his Mercury, Ceres, Pluto, and Jupiter all being in Pisces connects with this idea, and the fact they are in the third house means that the incarnation of Darwin would have a focus on bringing a deductive approach to this inductive knowledge from a previous incarnation. This also seems to go well with the Aries Venus being Aries, and then in the third house.  I also realize that the figure of William Dampier probably had a high level of deductive reasoning, in that he was an avid journal and map writer who was able to navigate with great skill.  I just have it in my head, however, that a sea explorer like this would be utilizing a highly inductive approach.

Anything you could share along these lines would be very helpful to me.

Thank you again for offering this work- it is very illuminating.
with gratitude,
Gray

Hi Gray,

Well this would be important relative a comprehensive understanding of the evolutionary journey of the Soul of Darwin in order to have a bottom line understanding of his Soul dynamics. My sense of this is that indeed his Soul's bottom line, it's core dynamic relative to this, is one of a Soul that comes from inductive logic first and then from within that utilizing deductive logic as necessary in order to 'fill in the blanks' in which the inductive orientation can at times create. Within the symbols of Darwin's chart one can see this by way of the fact that all those S.Nodes of Capricorn, including his Mercury, are in fact ruled by his Saturn/Neptune not only in Sagittarius, but also within the 12th House. And this of course then refer all the planets in Pisces within the 3rd House which of course includes not only his Pluto, but that Pluto being is balsamic to his Mercury. Mercury itself is balsamic to his Jupiter.

There is no clear recorded birth date for William Dampier. There is a recorded date for when he was baptized. I am posting a birth chart here, for you, through which you can see and compare it to the chart of Darwin. This birth chart for Dampier is based on my own inner 'inquiry' as to what his date of birth was. So take this chart in in that way. If this chart is correct then you will immediately notice that Dampier's Pallas is exactly conjunct the S.Node of Mercury in Darwin's chart. And, again, this directly correlates through geodetics to the Galapagos islands. There are within that many other fascinating connections between the two charts.

God Bless, Rad 

Rad

Hi Gonzalo,

Quote from: Gonzalo on May 09, 2013, 12:51 PM
Hi Rad

I'm still processing the experience and meaning of why and how I got so out of track in my last, Mercury, analysis "¦ You said to me:

QuoteWhat you have presented, relative to the Darwin symbols that you used, is more about how humans in general would naturally think in order to understand the phenomenal nature of the Creation.

Why, when looking at the natal Mercury in birthcharts, do I get caught so usually in 'general' themes about Mercury, that then I see or project on the natal symbol, rather than being able to understand the individual Mercury? ...   

This must be because you have been 'thinking' so much about that archetypal nature of human thinking in general: it's archetypal function within the totality of human consciousness. And that seems to be linked to the fact of your desire to write a book about Mercury.

"How humans in general would naturally think in order to understand the phenomenal nature of the Creation" ... isn't this was Darwin's Soul was trying to do, and then I saw this reflected in the symbols? ... or, in other words, is what I wrote out of Darwin's Soul context only, or is it out of context for any Soul's Mercury because of being only general Mercury stuff?

Yes, but he had in own individual and unique way of doing so which is what you really missed in your analysis to a large degree.

Isn't the individual Soul's Mercury always dealing with some aspects of the general Mercury archetype, which of course is based on the Soul's evolution context, and same time, based on or conditioned by, general Mercury evolution for all Souls (ie. culture, history)? ... it souds to me like there were some layer of reality that I'm simply not connecting ..

Yes, but it's the individualized context that you mainly missed relative to Darwin. Read the analysis's of Gray, Upasika, Linda, Ari, and Mirta for there you will find that individual context.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Kristin, Gonzalo, Linda, Upasika. Gray, Mirta, Ari and anyone else who wants to jump in ...

Next week, Monday, we will continue on with the Planetary Method utilizing Darwin's birth chart. Our next step will be Venus in all of it's dimensions and manifestations.

God Bless, Rad

Upasika

Hi Rad,

I was just wondering ... is it possible that this Soul had one life between the life as William Dampier and that of Charles Darwin? - or not.

thanks Upasika

Rad

Hi Upasika,

In the case of the Soul of Darwin he did not.

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Dear Rad & Group..

Been needing to lay low and go slow..but wanted to include this post as this is a group effort and want to contribute what I can before moving to Venus.

Thank you so much again for your care and support.

Peace,
Kristin

Darwin's Mercury

Darwin has been in the process of progressive de-conditioning of his thoughts that have been collected over time and conditioned by religious and cultural influences. The de-conditioning creating a liberation and thus an acceleration of his evolution, Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd square Saturn balsalmic conjunction to Neptune in Sagittarius in the 12th house. Saturn is the ruler of his South Node of Mercury in Capricorn which is conjunct the South Node of Pluto, Saturn and Venus as well as his Moon. Within these symbols as well you can observe the culmination of Darwin's old belief systems shifting from something from the old text to the natural knowing that unity is in the diversity, that all paths lead to ONE. Also the ruler of Saturn and Neptune in Sag is Jupiter and this is balsalmic to Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd. Jupiter requires at times when in this case the mental cup has become too full, thus too limited that the Soul give something up in order to make room for more so the throwing off of conditioned thoughts and beliefs in this case creates space, Pisces, for what is natural to enter. This new space allows for revelations, insights and knowledge that are revolutionary and radical relative to mainstream thinking so he can bring something new to mankind. Mercury is making an exact conjunction to his North Node of Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd and an exact trine to Uranus in Scorpio which is station, making this intention even more pronounced and this is conjunct his North Node in Scorpio in the 11th.

Jeffrey shared in his talk on Mercury that long long ago at some point in time, Creation in totality was manifested and that it would take certain evolutionary requirements within any Soul in order to attune to key truths that would result in what we know as inventions. Darwin's mind was far ahead of his time. With the Pisces stellium in the 3rd you can see he had traveled to far away places and back again looking behind and under every thought and hidden possibility. Clearly he had reached, even long before this life, a place and evolutionary station where he could attune to this higher rung of wisdom. The challenge would be to disseminate it safely and without harsh repercussions. He would need to face his fears in this life of being silenced or persecuted for his (according to society) outlandish ideas, Mercury in Pisces, which is making a balsalmic conjunction to Pluto is squaring Kassandra as well as his South Node of Uranus in Sag. He has the ability to attune to his higher mind, to access thought streams and to tap into waves of universal consciousness, Mercury trine stationary Uranus in Scorpio, Uranus the higher mind, in Scorpio the get to the bottom line truth. It's as if he is wired to be a satellite for information. Mercury in Pisces makes a disseminating trine to Uranus STATION in Scorpio.. Uranus is also the ruler of the 3rd house, his radio signal and his receptivity to the information is crystal clear but knows everyone else is not operating at the same frequency and as a result, undoubtedly they will think he is Pisces-crazy. Looking to the 6th house where Mercury also rules, we see Taurus, the ruler being Venus which is in Aries in the 3rd. Venus also opposes Mars in Libra and square his Moon in Cap and South Node of Mercury in Cap reflecting he may have become too fixed in worry over what people would think about his findings and their reaction  to them, not allowing this work to be put on the planet. This would cause him to become paralyzed and freeze at times for fear of being judged and his conclusions not being taken seriously, worst case scenario, there would be trouble for his family and his Soul would not fulfill its evolutionary intentions.

With Mercury in Pisces trine North Node and Uranus in Scorpio, Darwin is far more than meets the eye and a vast mystery exists behind the mind.Uranus also rules the Sun and Pallas in Aquarius are conjunct..Pallas being the messenger and Darwin is a universal messenger. Pallas as an archetype takes takes the sexual energy emanating from the root and transforms it into the creative principle expressed via intellectual wisdom and in his case revolutionary discoveries. She is the Goddess that represents giving birth to new thought forms giving wise counsel to people on Earth and in Darwin's case, these were thought forms of a Uranian nature. Pallas Athene teaches the wisdom that the mind's eyes contains the seed of manifested form and with Darwin's natural observational capacity and ability to see the parts within the whole, this proves to produce his groundbreaking body of work.

When considering Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd, this would represent Darwin thinking in symbols, picture and landscapes. He would pull in imagery that happens in a flash and all at once, many parts active and operating similar to a machine with all of its levers and pulleys, parts and lights each with their individual role to make the whole engine run. He can be many places at once in his mind and excessively  active with those mental inner lights always turned on . In order to assimilate and solidify his thoughts, at times he will need to slow down and all together stop in some cases in order to integrate all that is coming in to allow for emotional and psychological stability. This stopping to get his bearings as a result of everything coming in all at once would be a limiting factor in his ultimate delivery of information for it would interrupt the big picture at times as in his work on evolution he did not allow for the result of cataclysm in his conclusions, so in this sense even though his work was radically earth moving and revolutionary, it was not complete. There would be a delay in what he ultimately needed to look at, consider and address. This is due to Darwin personally repressing his own emotions because of unresolved trauma, to consider cataclysm with respect to evolution, he would have to address his own inner grief and the reasons for his guilt, rage and despair. There would be a delayed PTSD as well due to the build up of the repressed emotion. The running and hiding in his mind from his heart and pain is also seen with Pluto balsamic to Mercury in Pisces squaring Neptune and Saturn, the ruler of his Moon in Capricorn. This would also be the reason for his health issues in particular his digestive tract.

Mercury governs the left brain and the mental process. Within this process there are habits created linked with the Soul'sneed to feel secure. Jeffrey call this the groove in the record. Every time that needly drops down it finds the groove and it plays your Soul song. If we want to change our life, we have to create a new groove and this takes time and repeated behavior changes. This starts with the mind and those inner tapes that play. With Mercury in Pisces balsalmic to Mercury, Darwin is attempting here to culminate lifetimes of hiding within his fantasies that the traditional God would appear and save the day. It would take yet more disillusionment that this made up man created God in the form talked about in formal texts does not exist, Mercury in Pisces square Saturn and the ruler, Neptune, balsalmic to Saturn in the 12th. For lifetimes he may have been unconsciously hiding in the church and monasteries seeking forgiveness for the trauma he had caused his family in particular his children as a result of his work distractions and self indulging. His research would lead him back to the natural God where no walls between faiths exist and where healing happens with self forgiveness not by denying and avoiding and certainly not by self persecution.

Einstein. Most will remember the little slogan he made for us: "When genius interfaces with mediocre minds you should expect violent opposition". The essence of this interface is resistance because of the challenge to the existing status quo mind-set.The fear of bringing these ideas forward. Mercury square Saturn in Sag, ruler Jupiter in 3rd, but knows he must in order to evolve, for us all to evolve. His Mercury in Pisces is making a sesquiquadrate to Mars in Libra in
the 10th, which opposes Venus, the ruler of his south Node and squares his Moon in Cap. Also  Mercury in Pisces square Kassandra and South Node of Uranus.

Charles Darwin
"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts & grinding out conclusions"

With thoughts darting from one to the next, the mind is always moving searching labeling in symbols, pictures, and imagery. Is not the Mercury in Pisces of itself going to naturally think in metaphorical terms or parables or analogy:  poetic? Pisces wants no limits in how it mentally organizes and he would not only have a vast imagination but he would be getting a little help from above. The way he takes in information is through osmosis of energy,  through all of his senses, Pisces, it's as if he steps into the experience with his whole soul.

Mercury in Pisces equals the ability to see the whole as a result of the collection of all the detailed thoughts. The fact his Mercury is in Pisces is not a "˜logical' process, things are not necessarily organized in a linear way."It is to grasp the whole first in such a way that the parts reveal themselves in their own natural order."  "My point is that Pisces and the 12th House archetype linked with this type of issue will cyclically or perpetually dissolve any thought/perception/idea/opinion that is limiting the necessary growth of the Soul. How many here have not experienced intellectual confusion?" (jwg)

With Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd. many paths are leading to the same point.  The left brain of its own cannot prove any of this for the their is a limit to what the mind can access. So at some point in order for such a truth to be grasped there has to be a transference in consciousness from the left to the right brain as your primary guide in your consciousness. That is to say, allowing Jupiter to lead Mercury, not Mercury leading Jupiter." This is a classic Ea study with Pluto in Pisces balsalmic to Mercury in the 3rd and Pluto making a new phase conjunction to Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd. Also the limit reaching of the mind see with Mercury balsalmic to Jupiter as if Mercury is passing the baton and letting Jupiter run with it.

This chart represents the dynamics tension within consciousness as Mercury  in a Gemini house in Pisces, by sign these two square one another and can feelat times as if he is a prisoner in his own mind. "I think some people are so sealed within their fate that they hide deeply within their mind" running, hiding, avoiding denying. There would be an ongoing pressure to come out of the dark of hiding and fear and into the light of truth and knowing and to face whatever harsh judgments or persecution that may lay ahead, for anytime anyone brings something out into the world that stretches the mind of others and forces people to question and therefore become insecure within their beliefs, the projections inevitably fly. Darwin's Mercury in Pisces trine Uranus station and the North Node in the 11th would prove to have allowed him to have just enough detachment and objectivity to see his work through.

This information, these findings were destined to come out, finally and forever, ready or not, Mercury in the 3rd conjunct North Node of Mercury and trine a station Uranus conjunct the North Node in Scorpio in the 11th. However, Pluto bisects his Mercury, where it is balsalmic and Jupiter where the phase is new suggesting that his mind is expanding to each new dimension of understanding that connects to how the world is naturally put together, not just here on earth but spiritually and eternally speaking. He would need this information in order to close the mental confines of the past. With as much as Darwin brought to the table, his path of discoverer, of the "˜universal messenger' is not over. As his consciousness expands, so will his own ability to continue to attune to ever higher frequencies of knowing, of truths set in motion at the moment of creation. With the North Node conjunct Uranus in Scorpio the 11th, ruler Pluto in the 3rd with the North Node and Uranus making a trine to Mercury in Pisces which is EXACTLY conjunct the North Node of Mercury in Pisces. He is destined to create more shocks that will stun and yet prove to enlighten the world!

Rad

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for making the effort you have to understand the EA of why Darwin chose the Mercury placement, in all it's dimensions, that he did. Given your existing health situation my hat is off to you for making this effort. You have done an excellent job in understanding the the EA of of why and how Darwin did chose the Mercury function that he did. Along the way there were a few misunderstandings relative to certain aspects such as his Mercury being in a disseminating trine to his Uranus. The actual aspect is a first quarter trine which symbolizes and reflects the individualizing of his thought processes of a revolutionary nature that were then received by the existing consensus in the way that it was. His Venus is not opposed to his Mars, nor does it square his Moon: by sign yes, by aspect no.

An excellent EA understanding wherein your EA reasoning is sound of the EA role of Darwin's Mercury. This is how EA is meant to be done. In so doing you, as are the others, are helping all who are following this thread, and there are many, to understand EA itself.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Gonzalo,

Your EA explanation of this part of Darwin's nature, of how and why his Soul put it together in the way that it did, is simply brilliant work. The essence, or root, of all that you shared and explained in what you have presented is trauma: unresolved trauma. Thus, to liberate from the mental and emotional conditions that you have focused upon is to understand what those traumas were, and why his Soul needed to create them in the first place. It is because of this that Darwin had the unrelenting health issues that he had including the 'trembling hand' which is always one of the hallmarks of unresolved trauma.

Your have succeeded in aligning your understanding of the human brain in it's various functions and dynamics linked with Darwin's specific EA relative to his Mercury in the dimensions that you have focused upon.

Brilliant work.

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Dear Rad,

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the oversights in those mentioned signatures..

I so appreciate your time and guidance...

With gratitude,
Kristin

P.S. And Gonzalo.....My goodness..that was amazing!

Linda

Interesting to note:

Estimate of Adult IQ's of Famous Geniuses:

Bobby Fischer (Chess Player)
Galileo Galilei (Astronomer/Philosopher/Physicist)     
Rene Descartes (Philosopher/Mathematician)
Immanuel Kant (Philosopher)
Charles Darwin (Naturalist)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer)
Albert Einstein (Physicist)
George Eliot (Writer)
Nicolaus Copernicus (Astronomer)
Rembrandt van Rijn (Painter)

A normal IQ ranges from 85 to 115 (Stanford-Binet test).
Only approximately 1% of all the people in the world have an IQ higher than 135.

Rad

Hi Linda, Gray, Gonzalo, Kristin, Mirta, Ari, and Upasika ....

I will resume with you our incredible thread on the Planetary Method tomorrow: Tuesday. I need a little time off .............

God Bless you all,

Rad

Rad

Hi Linda, Mirta, Kristin, Gonzalo, Upasika, Gray, and Ari and anyone else who wished to join us ..

From JWG:

" Ok, next step in our Virgo sequence. Venus, of course, is going to correlate specifically to the nature of the value associations that you make for yourself. Values equal a sense of meaning that you are giving to your life. How many people on earth do you think can live without a sense of meaning? The sense of meaning in life, archetypically through astrology, is specific to Venus. Meaning is specific to that which you value. That which you value is in its own way conditioning or contributing to what you decide to believe. Understand my point?

So the Soul in any given life must orientate to a specific type of value associations that provide a specific sense of meaning. That now is specifically linked with the evolutionary intentions for the life itself. So here we determine and can see from the point of view of Soul/Pluto why Venus is in this house, and in this sign, making those aspects. Understand now?"

We can add to this in this way:

Venus will also correlate to the very nature of the inner relationship that a Soul has to itself: how it relates to itself which then becomes the basis of how it relates to others. The nature of the inner relationship that the Soul has to itself becomes the basis of the essence of it's own inner magnetism that is the causative factor of how others relate to the Soul. Within this dynamic is the issue of hearing, listening, of how the Soul is able to hear what others are relating to it, sharing with it. As a result, how others hear or relate to what the Soul itself is sharing or relating to others about.

Venus also correlates with the archetype of survival from the Taurus point of view, and what the Soul needs in order to affect it's survival. In turn what the Soul feels it needs in order to survive will then correlates to what the Soul values which then connects to a core sense of meaning for it's life. Within this then Venus correlates to giving to others what they need, and others giving to the Soul what it needs. In turn, both set up the dynamic of expectations: of what the Soul expects from others, and what others expect from the Soul. Because procreation is essential to survival in all species of life Venus, from the Taurus point of view, correlates to the sexual values and needs of the Soul. In turn, this correlates to the sexual values and needs of others, the Libra side of Venus, that the Soul is in relationships too.

The Libra side of Venus correlates to the need for balance in the Soul's life in order to feel stable: Taurus. Libra as an archetype is inherently correlates with extremes, or extremity. As a result that can  then correlate to two very different psychological cycles in the Soul's life that can create the sense of not feeling stable. The Taurus side of Venus correlates to the ever necessary need to stabilize these extremes in such a way that balance, Libra, is realized.

Venus also correlates with the very nature of our 'feelings': how we feel about whatever circumstantial stimulus occurs in the life of the Soul, and how the Soul 'feels' about itself: it's inner relationship to itself. Feelings are instinctual reactions to any given stimulus, of how the Soul feels about itself in any given moment, and these in turn trigger emotions which are in fact reactions to the Soul's feelings. Emotions, of course, correlate with the triad of Cancer/ Scorpio/ Pisces.

So let's know focus on Darwin's Venus archetype in all of it's dimensions focusing on all of these archetypes.

If you have any questions please ask them now.

God Bless, Rad