Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...  (Read 21021 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2013, 07:35 AM »

Hi Gonzalo, Mirta, Linda, Upasika, Kristin, Ari, and Gray ...

We will continue with our next step in the Planetary Method in a day or so. This, of course, will be focused on Venus. If any of you have any questions about anything we have discussed to date, all that has proceeded this next step, please ask me now.

All of you are simply doing incredible EA work that is not only benefiting yourselves, but for all those that are reading this thread. The very nature and quality of your work is helping many others understand what EA is, and now it is meant to be applied in our lives.

My hat is off to all of you.

God Bless, Rad
Gray

« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2013, 12:34 PM »

Rad,

I have a follow up question regarding the Mercury function of Charles Darwin and his soul's previous incarnation as William Dampier, the sea explorer.  I haven't felt a strong grasp of this soul's sequence of incarnations relating to an inductive and deductive approach, and whether or not this is even significant enough to spend time thinking about.  I realize to a large degree there must have been a high level of synthesis going on with each approach in recent incarnations before Darwin, but I'm wondering if it is important to consider whether one or the other was more predominant.  Or, if there was flip flopping going on to a large degree, moving from an incarnation dominated by a deductive approach to an incarnation dominated by an inductive approach, and then spiraling to another in the deductive with new integration from the previous inductive.

When I look at my last writing on Mercury I feel I started leaning toward thinking Darwin was coming from a previous incarnation that was more deductive than inductive.  Now, hearing this information from you that his previous incarnation was William Dampier, I am wondering in fact if he was coming from a more inductive lifetime, and that so the symbolism of his Mercury, Ceres, Pluto, and Jupiter all being in Pisces connects with this idea, and the fact they are in the third house means that the incarnation of Darwin would have a focus on bringing a deductive approach to this inductive knowledge from a previous incarnation. This also seems to go well with the Aries Venus being Aries, and then in the third house.  I also realize that the figure of William Dampier probably had a high level of deductive reasoning, in that he was an avid journal and map writer who was able to navigate with great skill.  I just have it in my head, however, that a sea explorer like this would be utilizing a highly inductive approach.

Anything you could share along these lines would be very helpful to me.

Thank you again for offering this work- it is very illuminating.
with gratitude,
Gray
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2013, 08:00 AM »

Rad,

I have a follow up question regarding the Mercury function of Charles Darwin and his soul's previous incarnation as William Dampier, the sea explorer.  I haven't felt a strong grasp of this soul's sequence of incarnations relating to an inductive and deductive approach, and whether or not this is even significant enough to spend time thinking about.  I realize to a large degree there must have been a high level of synthesis going on with each approach in recent incarnations before Darwin, but I'm wondering if it is important to consider whether one or the other was more predominant.  Or, if there was flip flopping going on to a large degree, moving from an incarnation dominated by a deductive approach to an incarnation dominated by an inductive approach, and then spiraling to another in the deductive with new integration from the previous inductive.

When I look at my last writing on Mercury I feel I started leaning toward thinking Darwin was coming from a previous incarnation that was more deductive than inductive.  Now, hearing this information from you that his previous incarnation was William Dampier, I am wondering in fact if he was coming from a more inductive lifetime, and that so the symbolism of his Mercury, Ceres, Pluto, and Jupiter all being in Pisces connects with this idea, and the fact they are in the third house means that the incarnation of Darwin would have a focus on bringing a deductive approach to this inductive knowledge from a previous incarnation. This also seems to go well with the Aries Venus being Aries, and then in the third house.  I also realize that the figure of William Dampier probably had a high level of deductive reasoning, in that he was an avid journal and map writer who was able to navigate with great skill.  I just have it in my head, however, that a sea explorer like this would be utilizing a highly inductive approach.

Anything you could share along these lines would be very helpful to me.

Thank you again for offering this work- it is very illuminating.
with gratitude,
Gray

Hi Gray,

Well this would be important relative a comprehensive understanding of the evolutionary journey of the Soul of Darwin in order to have a bottom line understanding of his Soul dynamics. My sense of this is that indeed his Soul's bottom line, it's core dynamic relative to this, is one of a Soul that comes from inductive logic first and then from within that utilizing deductive logic as necessary in order to 'fill in the blanks' in which the inductive orientation can at times create. Within the symbols of Darwin's chart one can see this by way of the fact that all those S.Nodes of Capricorn, including his Mercury, are in fact ruled by his Saturn/Neptune not only in Sagittarius, but also within the 12th House. And this of course then refer all the planets in Pisces within the 3rd House which of course includes not only his Pluto, but that Pluto being is balsamic to his Mercury. Mercury itself is balsamic to his Jupiter.

There is no clear recorded birth date for William Dampier. There is a recorded date for when he was baptized. I am posting a birth chart here, for you, through which you can see and compare it to the chart of Darwin. This birth chart for Dampier is based on my own inner 'inquiry' as to what his date of birth was. So take this chart in in that way. If this chart is correct then you will immediately notice that Dampier's Pallas is exactly conjunct the S.Node of Mercury in Darwin's chart. And, again, this directly correlates through geodetics to the Galapagos islands. There are within that many other fascinating connections between the two charts.

God Bless, Rad 

* william dampier.jpg (134.21 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 75 times.)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51 AM »

Hi Rad

I’m still processing the experience and meaning of why and how I got so out of track in my last, Mercury, analysis … You said to me:

What you have presented, relative to the Darwin symbols that you used, is more about how humans in general would naturally think in order to understand the phenomenal nature of the Creation.

Why, when looking at the natal Mercury in birthcharts, do I get caught so usually in 'general' themes about Mercury, that then I see or project on the natal symbol, rather than being able to understand the individual Mercury? ...   

"How humans in general would naturally think in order to understand the phenomenal nature of the Creation" ... isn't this was Darwin's Soul was trying to do, and then I saw this reflected in the symbols? ... or, in other words, is what I wrote out of Darwin's Soul context only, or is it out of context for any Soul's Mercury because of being only general Mercury stuff?

Isn't the individual Soul's Mercury always dealing with some aspects of the general Mercury archetype, which of course is based on the Soul's evolution context, and same time, based on or conditioned by, general Mercury evolution for all Souls (ie. culture, history)? ... it souds to me like there were some layer of reality that I'm simply not connecting ..

Thanks so much for any thoughts on this.

God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2013, 07:35 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Hi Rad

I’m still processing the experience and meaning of why and how I got so out of track in my last, Mercury, analysis … You said to me:

What you have presented, relative to the Darwin symbols that you used, is more about how humans in general would naturally think in order to understand the phenomenal nature of the Creation.

Why, when looking at the natal Mercury in birthcharts, do I get caught so usually in 'general' themes about Mercury, that then I see or project on the natal symbol, rather than being able to understand the individual Mercury? ...   

This must be because you have been 'thinking' so much about that archetypal nature of human thinking in general: it's archetypal function within the totality of human consciousness. And that seems to be linked to the fact of your desire to write a book about Mercury.

"How humans in general would naturally think in order to understand the phenomenal nature of the Creation" ... isn't this was Darwin's Soul was trying to do, and then I saw this reflected in the symbols? ... or, in other words, is what I wrote out of Darwin's Soul context only, or is it out of context for any Soul's Mercury because of being only general Mercury stuff?

Yes, but he had in own individual and unique way of doing so which is what you really missed in your analysis to a large degree.

Isn't the individual Soul's Mercury always dealing with some aspects of the general Mercury archetype, which of course is based on the Soul's evolution context, and same time, based on or conditioned by, general Mercury evolution for all Souls (ie. culture, history)? ... it souds to me like there were some layer of reality that I'm simply not connecting ..

Yes, but it's the individualized context that you mainly missed relative to Darwin. Read the analysis's of Gray, Upasika, Linda, Ari, and Mirta for there you will find that individual context.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2013, 07:40 AM »

Hi Kristin, Gonzalo, Linda, Upasika. Gray, Mirta, Ari and anyone else who wants to jump in ...

Next week, Monday, we will continue on with the Planetary Method utilizing Darwin's birth chart. Our next step will be Venus in all of it's dimensions and manifestations.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2013, 11:09 PM »

Hi Rad,

I was just wondering ... is it possible that this Soul had one life between the life as William Dampier and that of Charles Darwin? — or not.

thanks Upasika
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2013, 07:49 AM »

Hi Upasika,

In the case of the Soul of Darwin he did not.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2013, 09:33 AM »

Dear Rad & Group..

Been needing to lay low and go slow..but wanted to include this post as this is a group effort and want to contribute what I can before moving to Venus.

Thank you so much again for your care and support.

Peace,
Kristin

Darwin's Mercury

Darwin has been in the process of progressive de-conditioning of his thoughts that have been collected over time and conditioned by religious and cultural influences. The de-conditioning creating a liberation and thus an acceleration of his evolution, Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd square Saturn balsalmic conjunction to Neptune in Sagittarius in the 12th house. Saturn is the ruler of his South Node of Mercury in Capricorn which is conjunct the South Node of Pluto, Saturn and Venus as well as his Moon. Within these symbols as well you can observe the culmination of Darwin’s old belief systems shifting from something from the old text to the natural knowing that unity is in the diversity, that all paths lead to ONE. Also the ruler of Saturn and Neptune in Sag is Jupiter and this is balsalmic to Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd. Jupiter requires at times when in this case the mental cup has become too full, thus too limited that the Soul give something up in order to make room for more so the throwing off of conditioned thoughts and beliefs in this case creates space, Pisces, for what is natural to enter. This new space allows for revelations, insights and knowledge that are revolutionary and radical relative to mainstream thinking so he can bring something new to mankind. Mercury is making an exact conjunction to his North Node of Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd and an exact trine to Uranus in Scorpio which is station, making this intention even more pronounced and this is conjunct his North Node in Scorpio in the 11th.

Jeffrey shared in his talk on Mercury that long long ago at some point in time, Creation in totality was manifested and that it would take certain evolutionary requirements within any Soul in order to attune to key truths that would result in what we know as inventions. Darwin’s mind was far ahead of his time. With the Pisces stellium in the 3rd you can see he had traveled to far away places and back again looking behind and under every thought and hidden possibility. Clearly he had reached, even long before this life, a place and evolutionary station where he could attune to this higher rung of wisdom. The challenge would be to disseminate it safely and without harsh repercussions. He would need to face his fears in this life of being silenced or persecuted for his (according to society) outlandish ideas, Mercury in Pisces, which is making a balsalmic conjunction to Pluto is squaring Kassandra as well as his South Node of Uranus in Sag. He has the ability to attune to his higher mind, to access thought streams and to tap into waves of universal consciousness, Mercury trine stationary Uranus in Scorpio, Uranus the higher mind, in Scorpio the get to the bottom line truth. It’s as if he is wired to be a satellite for information. Mercury in Pisces makes a disseminating trine to Uranus STATION in Scorpio.. Uranus is also the ruler of the 3rd house, his radio signal and his receptivity to the information is crystal clear but knows everyone else is not operating at the same frequency and as a result, undoubtedly they will think he is Pisces-crazy. Looking to the 6th house where Mercury also rules, we see Taurus, the ruler being Venus which is in Aries in the 3rd. Venus also opposes Mars in Libra and square his Moon in Cap and South Node of Mercury in Cap reflecting he may have become too fixed in worry over what people would think about his findings and their reaction  to them, not allowing this work to be put on the planet. This would cause him to become paralyzed and freeze at times for fear of being judged and his conclusions not being taken seriously, worst case scenario, there would be trouble for his family and his Soul would not fulfill its evolutionary intentions.

With Mercury in Pisces trine North Node and Uranus in Scorpio, Darwin is far more than meets the eye and a vast mystery exists behind the mind.Uranus also rules the Sun and Pallas in Aquarius are conjunct..Pallas being the messenger and Darwin is a universal messenger. Pallas as an archetype takes takes the sexual energy emanating from the root and transforms it into the creative principle expressed via intellectual wisdom and in his case revolutionary discoveries. She is the Goddess that represents giving birth to new thought forms giving wise counsel to people on Earth and in Darwin's case, these were thought forms of a Uranian nature. Pallas Athene teaches the wisdom that the mind's eyes contains the seed of manifested form and with Darwin's natural observational capacity and ability to see the parts within the whole, this proves to produce his groundbreaking body of work.

When considering Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd, this would represent Darwin thinking in symbols, picture and landscapes. He would pull in imagery that happens in a flash and all at once, many parts active and operating similar to a machine with all of its levers and pulleys, parts and lights each with their individual role to make the whole engine run. He can be many places at once in his mind and excessively  active with those mental inner lights always turned on . In order to assimilate and solidify his thoughts, at times he will need to slow down and all together stop in some cases in order to integrate all that is coming in to allow for emotional and psychological stability. This stopping to get his bearings as a result of everything coming in all at once would be a limiting factor in his ultimate delivery of information for it would interrupt the big picture at times as in his work on evolution he did not allow for the result of cataclysm in his conclusions, so in this sense even though his work was radically earth moving and revolutionary, it was not complete. There would be a delay in what he ultimately needed to look at, consider and address. This is due to Darwin personally repressing his own emotions because of unresolved trauma, to consider cataclysm with respect to evolution, he would have to address his own inner grief and the reasons for his guilt, rage and despair. There would be a delayed PTSD as well due to the build up of the repressed emotion. The running and hiding in his mind from his heart and pain is also seen with Pluto balsamic to Mercury in Pisces squaring Neptune and Saturn, the ruler of his Moon in Capricorn. This would also be the reason for his health issues in particular his digestive tract.

Mercury governs the left brain and the mental process. Within this process there are habits created linked with the Soul’sneed to feel secure. Jeffrey call this the groove in the record. Every time that needly drops down it finds the groove and it plays your Soul song. If we want to change our life, we have to create a new groove and this takes time and repeated behavior changes. This starts with the mind and those inner tapes that play. With Mercury in Pisces balsalmic to Mercury, Darwin is attempting here to culminate lifetimes of hiding within his fantasies that the traditional God would appear and save the day. It would take yet more disillusionment that this made up man created God in the form talked about in formal texts does not exist, Mercury in Pisces square Saturn and the ruler, Neptune, balsalmic to Saturn in the 12th. For lifetimes he may have been unconsciously hiding in the church and monasteries seeking forgiveness for the trauma he had caused his family in particular his children as a result of his work distractions and self indulging. His research would lead him back to the natural God where no walls between faiths exist and where healing happens with self forgiveness not by denying and avoiding and certainly not by self persecution.

Einstein. Most will remember the little slogan he made for us: “When genius interfaces with mediocre minds you should expect violent opposition”. The essence of this interface is resistance because of the challenge to the existing status quo mind-set.The fear of bringing these ideas forward. Mercury square Saturn in Sag, ruler Jupiter in 3rd, but knows he must in order to evolve, for us all to evolve. His Mercury in Pisces is making a sesquiquadrate to Mars in Libra in
the 10th, which opposes Venus, the ruler of his south Node and squares his Moon in Cap. Also  Mercury in Pisces square Kassandra and South Node of Uranus.

Charles Darwin
"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts & grinding out conclusions"

With thoughts darting from one to the next, the mind is always moving searching labeling in symbols, pictures, and imagery. Is not the Mercury in Pisces of itself going to naturally think in metaphorical terms or parables or analogy:  poetic? Pisces wants no limits in how it mentally organizes and he would not only have a vast imagination but he would be getting a little help from above. The way he takes in information is through osmosis of energy,  through all of his senses, Pisces, it’s as if he steps into the experience with his whole soul.

Mercury in Pisces equals the ability to see the whole as a result of the collection of all the detailed thoughts. The fact his Mercury is in Pisces is not a ‘logical’ process, things are not necessarily organized in a linear way.“It is to grasp the whole first in such a way that the parts reveal themselves in their own natural order.”  “My point is that Pisces and the 12th House archetype linked with this type of issue will cyclically or perpetually dissolve any thought/perception/idea/opinion that is limiting the necessary growth of the Soul. How many here have not experienced intellectual confusion?” (jwg)

With Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd. many paths are leading to the same point.  The left brain of its own cannot prove any of this for the their is a limit to what the mind can access. So at some point in order for such a truth to be grasped there has to be a transference in consciousness from the left to the right brain as your primary guide in your consciousness. That is to say, allowing Jupiter to lead Mercury, not Mercury leading Jupiter.” This is a classic Ea study with Pluto in Pisces balsalmic to Mercury in the 3rd and Pluto making a new phase conjunction to Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd. Also the limit reaching of the mind see with Mercury balsalmic to Jupiter as if Mercury is passing the baton and letting Jupiter run with it.

This chart represents the dynamics tension within consciousness as Mercury  in a Gemini house in Pisces, by sign these two square one another and can feelat times as if he is a prisoner in his own mind. “I think some people are so sealed within their fate that they hide deeply within their mind” running, hiding, avoiding denying. There would be an ongoing pressure to come out of the dark of hiding and fear and into the light of truth and knowing and to face whatever harsh judgments or persecution that may lay ahead, for anytime anyone brings something out into the world that stretches the mind of others and forces people to question and therefore become insecure within their beliefs, the projections inevitably fly. Darwin’s Mercury in Pisces trine Uranus station and the North Node in the 11th would prove to have allowed him to have just enough detachment and objectivity to see his work through.

This information, these findings were destined to come out, finally and forever, ready or not, Mercury in the 3rd conjunct North Node of Mercury and trine a station Uranus conjunct the North Node in Scorpio in the 11th. However, Pluto bisects his Mercury, where it is balsalmic and Jupiter where the phase is new suggesting that his mind is expanding to each new dimension of understanding that connects to how the world is naturally put together, not just here on earth but spiritually and eternally speaking. He would need this information in order to close the mental confines of the past. With as much as Darwin brought to the table, his path of discoverer, of the ‘universal messenger’ is not over. As his consciousness expands, so will his own ability to continue to attune to ever higher frequencies of knowing, of truths set in motion at the moment of creation. With the North Node conjunct Uranus in Scorpio the 11th, ruler Pluto in the 3rd with the North Node and Uranus making a trine to Mercury in Pisces which is EXACTLY conjunct the North Node of Mercury in Pisces. He is destined to create more shocks that will stun and yet prove to enlighten the world!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:48 AM by Kristin » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2013, 11:16 PM »

Hi Rad,

I would like to add just one thought on Darwin’s Mercury, perhaps not totally covered yet, hoping this now fits the individual context.

Mercury being in Pisces and Gemini on the 7th House cusp, relate to the connections between thought and empathy (Libra and Pisces relate to empathy, ie. the capacity to feel what the other feels). The degree of absorption of Darwin in his work, the pre-existing narcissism, and the pre-existing repression of emotional states and feelings, could lead to consider that his Soul lacked a capacity to empathize, even translating to some degree of autism that perhaps some would label as an Asperger type of disorder. However, it is recorded that Darwin had an extremely developed capacity to remember faces, and facial expression, and further, that he had a capacity to ‘animate’ the stored facial memories to have them express within his imagination a variety of emotional states. Thus, Mercury in the 3rd House Pisces ruling the 7th House reflects a high development of mirror neurons in Darwin´s brain, and the trine to Uranus (having its Gemini NN in the 7th House), with Uranus being Scorpio, reflect a high development of the connections between the mirror neurons and the limbic region (“universally acknowledged as the brain’s focal point of emotional processing. I suggest that mirror neurons are not the enablers of empathy but rather the conduit to a fundamentally more important region of the brain. It is worth considering that our stored memories of how people tend to look or act in a given situation are relayed on the mirror neurons, enabling them to recognize certain actions within a given emotional context. The mirror cells would then take in what others are exhibiting more than decide, on their own, what is being felt (Jawer and Micozzi, The Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion)”.  

Within the human brain (Uranus/Mercury), the capacity to empathize is connected to the capacity to imitate what some other is doing, as in a mirror (Gemini/Libra). Further, the capacity to imitate is connected with memory, serving for a delayed imagined or actual execution “Humans often imagine actions in the absence of motor execution. What are the neural correlates for imagined actions (Decety 2002)? Does it matter whether you imagine an action performed by the self or that same action performed by another person? Ruby and Decety (2001) asked subjects to imagine an action being performed by themselves (first-person perspective) or by another individual (third-person perspective). Both perspectives were associated with common activated clusters in the SMA, the precentral gyrus and the precuneus (Chris and Wolpert, The Neuroscience of Social Interaction)”. These capacities are not equally developed in all people, though. Darwin’s Mercury signature indicates that his Soul needed to create an extremely impressive nature that is open to emotionally perceive the inner emotions and feelings of animals and people in the environment. It seems to me this would be true even with the Moon being in Capricorn, and the interface between the Capricorn Moon and the Pisces Mercury, because of the Uranus/North Node Scorpio trine Mercury would reflect being cyclically overwhelmed by emotions through the impressions received from the environment, and then at times desiring to shut down the intake of impressions, in order to ground his own position of objective 11th House observer. Another specific reason for the need to ground in self and create boundaries for the self-image is a dynamic of Pisces confusion between self and others. We know of the prior narcissistic orientation that is reflected in the South Node in the 5th House, with its ruler being in Aries. However, the Soul has been creating intense experiences with the intention to evolve beyond the egocentric limitations, as seen in the 11th House North Node being Scorpio, with Uranus conjuncting this North Node. This by itself implies an intense level of psychological fragmentation, which is further intensified because Chiron is in Aquarius square the nodes. These are same time symbols of overall projections one way and the other, including the projection of ideals and thought projection, because Mercury Pisces squares the 7th House cusp and the Uranus Nodes in Houses 1st to 7th, and Venus trines Neptune in the 12th. It appears that, within the brain, the capacity to empathize, imitate, and retain the actions of others is entwined with the capacity to imagine the individual’s own actions. “However, there were differences depending on whether subjects were imagining their own versus another person’s actions. First-person perspective taking was specifically associated with increased activity in the left inferior parietal lobule and the left somatosensory cortex, whereas the third person perspective recruited the right inferior parietal lobule, the posterior cingulate and the frontopolar cortex. A similar pattern of activation was confirmed in a follow-up functional neuroimaging study involving more conceptual perspective-taking tasks (Ruby and Decety 2003). These results support the notion of shared representations of self and other, even in the case of imagined actions of self and other. The results also suggest a crucial role of the inferior parietal cortex in distinguishing the perspective of self and other (Chris and Wolpert)”.  It seems to me that this inferior parietal lobe would correlate to Mercury: “Inferior parietal lobule has been involved in the perception of emotions in facial stimuli, and interpretation of sensory information. The Inferior parietal lobule is concerned with language, mathematical operations, and body image [also in the use of tools] (Wikipedia)”. Thus, with Mercury being Pisces, squaring the 7th House cusp, Darwin’s Soul’s desires to evolve beyond the egocentric orientation, and dynamics created thereof, combined with the guilt patterns coming from prior lifetimes, would have created the potential for confusion between self and others, including permeating boundaries in which he would fail to discriminate where the emotional states and affects are coming from, self or others. There are studies that link the inferior parietal lobe with schizophrenia, and this emphasized 3rd House Pisces signature, with Uranus conjunct the North Node, and the other Aquarius symbols, could reflect a potential for such levels of depersonalization. Thus, this would be other reason for the need of the 2nd House Capricorn Moon allowing for a reduction of the emotional and sensorial intake and process. In turn, this would at times trigger the Aries Venus to manifest the unresolved emotional states via some level of cruelty (this would be the case in the past lifetime as Dampier, who was convicted and charged for cruelty). rather than cruelty, that could exist, there would be a need to use agression to secure limits, however, the darwin would be more likely to repress the agression, further contributing to maintaining confusion within relationships, this translating into self-agression (this type of connection between pineal gland-Pisces-adrenals-Mars-and hypothalamus-Moon, seems to be a classic signature for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome). In relation with the need for the Capricorn Moon, the Mercury/Jupiter Pisces in the 3rd House, with the SN Mercury in Capricorn, and Mercury square Saturn/Neptune in the 12th House, reflect the need not to just sail away, but recording and mapping, ie. striating the smooth space of the sea, setting limits within the unlimited. Same time, because the mirror neurons develop their connections within childhood, despite the innate capacity for empathy and imitation, the nature of the family/society of birth (Capricorn Moon conjunct SN Mercury, Mercury ruled by Neptune conjunct Saturn) demonstrates the imitated/learnt types of emotional limitations in the current lifetime. However, a strong potential existed to evolve beyond such conditioning in same lifetime, and to quickly learn and osmose other ways of being, trough observation, interaction and relationships with animals in nature and with humans who were more natural or free (Mercury conjunct Jupiter/Pluto with Mercury ruling the 7th House, Venus in Aries in the 3rd House, Mars in Libra).  

God Bless, Gonzalo
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:28 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #160 on: May 12, 2013, 08:00 AM »

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for making the effort you have to understand the EA of why Darwin chose the Mercury placement, in all it's dimensions, that he did. Given your existing health situation my hat is off to you for making this effort. You have done an excellent job in understanding the the EA of of why and how Darwin did chose the Mercury function that he did. Along the way there were a few misunderstandings relative to certain aspects such as his Mercury being in a disseminating trine to his Uranus. The actual aspect is a first quarter trine which symbolizes and reflects the individualizing of his thought processes of a revolutionary nature that were then received by the existing consensus in the way that it was. His Venus is not opposed to his Mars, nor does it square his Moon: by sign yes, by aspect no.

An excellent EA understanding wherein your EA reasoning is sound of the EA role of Darwin's Mercury. This is how EA is meant to be done. In so doing you, as are the others, are helping all who are following this thread, and there are many, to understand EA itself.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2013, 08:19 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Your EA explanation of this part of Darwin's nature, of how and why his Soul put it together in the way that it did, is simply brilliant work. The essence, or root, of all that you shared and explained in what you have presented is trauma: unresolved trauma. Thus, to liberate from the mental and emotional conditions that you have focused upon is to understand what those traumas were, and why his Soul needed to create them in the first place. It is because of this that Darwin had the unrelenting health issues that he had including the 'trembling hand' which is always one of the hallmarks of unresolved trauma.

Your have succeeded in aligning your understanding of the human brain in it's various functions and dynamics linked with Darwin's specific EA relative to his Mercury in the dimensions that you have focused upon.

Brilliant work.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2013, 10:43 AM »

Dear Rad,

Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the oversights in those mentioned signatures..

I so appreciate your time and guidance...

With gratitude,
Kristin

P.S. And Gonzalo.....My goodness..that was amazing!
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2013, 06:02 PM »

Interesting to note:

Estimate of Adult IQ's of Famous Geniuses:

Bobby Fischer (Chess Player)
Galileo Galilei (Astronomer/Philosopher/Physicist)     
Rene Descartes (Philosopher/Mathematician)
Immanuel Kant (Philosopher)
Charles Darwin (Naturalist)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Composer)
Albert Einstein (Physicist)
George Eliot (Writer)
Nicolaus Copernicus (Astronomer)
Rembrandt van Rijn (Painter)

A normal IQ ranges from 85 to 115 (Stanford-Binet test).
Only approximately 1% of all the people in the world have an IQ higher than 135.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2013, 07:37 AM »

Hi Linda, Gray, Gonzalo, Kristin, Mirta, Ari, and Upasika ....

I will resume with you our incredible thread on the Planetary Method tomorrow: Tuesday. I need a little time off .............

God Bless you all,

Rad
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: