Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...  (Read 29020 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #315 on: Dec 16, 2013, 09:23 AM »

Hi Upasika,

Wow !! This is simply the most brilliant of EA work in general, and specific to the Saturn segment relative to Darwin. Anyone who has come to this thread to read it is treated to your full understanding as to the nature of the archetypes involved in understanding of Saturn in general, and specifically as applied to the life of Darwin in which you have so expertly woven together the history of his Soul leading to the life of Darwin itself. And within that weaving integrating so much of all the other planetary archetypes that we have discussed in this thread as they apply to life in general for all Souls, and, of course the life of Darwin: present and past. This is simply a tremendous EA analysis that you have created that as utterly sound from a reasoning point of view as it is instructive to all those who have come to this thread to read.

This is how EA is meant to be done. I am sure JWG would be given you high fives all over the place because of.

Because you have tied it all together in this thread, all the other planets we have discussed and EA analyzed to the present, you have indeed set the stage for the last two parts of this Planetary Method of Chart Analysis: Uranus then Neptune.

We will begin work on Uranus tomorrow: Tuesday December 17th.

Bravo Upasika !!

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 08:55 AM by Rad » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #316 on: Dec 17, 2013, 09:57 AM »

Hi Ari, Gonzalo, Gray, and Upasika....

So we have now come to our next step in our Planetary Method of EA chart analysis: Uranus.

Uranus, Aquarius and the 11th House.

Following Saturn which correlated, among other things, to the natural boundary within the total consciousness of the Soul between it's subjective consciousness which is defined by Saturn in conjunction with the Moon, and the sub-conscious, or as Jung called it, the individuated unconscious of the Soul. The individuated unconscious of the Soul correlates to content that in unique to each Soul.

The individuate unconscious of any Soul correlates to all the long term memories of the entire history of the Soul. These memories in turn 'condition' roughly 80% of the conscious thoughts, emotions, behaviors and desires of the Soul.  These long term memories, because they reflect all the places and lives the Soul has lived, serve to condition the Soul's consciousness in any life: how it thinks, acts, behaves, and it's orientation to life itself.

Uranus is also the area within the consciousness of the Soul that becomes the depository of that which is suppressed about the Soul where Saturn correlates to that active suppression. That which is suppressed is now acting as a sub-conscious level within consciousness. That which is suppressed continues to condition the subjective consciousness of the Soul however: of that which the Soul is conscious of.

Uranus also correlates the entire grouping of humans on the planet: humanity. The vibrational nature of Uranus thus serves as a self segregating dynamics that serves to create groups of like mind. Thus our friends, the subgroup of Souls that any Soul will identify with. There are essentially three types of sub-groups that comprise the whole of all of humanity.

1.  Defenders of the past
2. The mainstream or consensus
3. The rebels or revolutionary's of one type of the other

And within those groups are racial groups and whole countries that have their own national identifies.

Uranus also correlates to what JWG called the "Freedom from the known" that he wrote an entire book about. Freedom from the known correlates to liberation from all the dynamics that have been keeping the Soul held down, like marking time, that in turn inhibits the ongoing evolution of the Soul. What are those dynamics ? And why have they operated in this way ?

Uranus also correlates to traumas which is a basic correlation to Uranus. What have those traumas been and why ? These traumas can also correlate to shared traumas with others: group trauma. For example, all Souls on Earth have their S.Nodes of Uranus in Sagittarius. One of the specific traumas that we all share correlates to the invention, Uranus, of various religions, cosmologies, and philosophies that have nothing to do with Natural Laws: that which was set in motion at the moment of the Manifested Creation. And how those invented religions, etc, have been used by way of the moralities and ethics attendant to each on have been used to judge and control who groups of peoples. The traumas occur because, in fact, all these various inventions of cosmologies are not in alignment with the Natural Laws themselves.

The liberation, or 'freedom from the known' from these existing dynamics occurs within the natal house and sign of Uranus itself: a paradox. And this is done by way of the N.Node of Uranus: house, sign, and aspects that serve as liberation's within the existing natal house and sign of Uranus. So the house placement of the N.Node of Uranus, which is in Gemini for all of us, is a critical archetype that allows this liberation to occur relative to the natal position of Uranus itself. The location of the planetary ruler of this N.Node, Mercury for us all, and the aspects it is making to other planets provides further archetypes through which this liberation form the past can take place.

Within this Uranus operates as the subconscious vehicle through which the evolutionary impulses or intentions of the Soul manifest: the blueprint for the Soul's larger future. This blueprint manifests as thoughts and ideas that correlate, the very nature of them, about the possible futures that the Soul could manifest if acted upon.

One of the primary correlations of Uranus is one of objectification: of objectifying anything. To objectify requires a necessary detachment from the immediacy of that which is at hand. To objectify requires an emotional disengagement from that which is being observed so that an actual understanding of that which is being detached from can be understood for that which it actually is. This then allows the Soul to understand itself as it actually is without any emotional attachement to anything that would prevent that objective understanding to take place.  

All of these dynamics, in combination, affect the physiological functioning of the brain itself because Uranus correlates to the brain as an organ. The physiological functioning of the brain in determines exactly how all of it's components, dendrites, synapses, neurons, the neurotransmitters, left brain, right brain, primary brain, frontal cortex, and so on operate together.  

So let us now examine in Darwin's birth chart his natal placement of Uranus, the location of the S/N Nodes of Uranus, and the placement of their planetary rulers in his chart. Given that Darwin chose to have his Sun in Aquarius, which we have done an EA analysis of already, how does that tie into to these placements ?

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2013, 09:03 AM by Rad » Logged
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #317 on: Dec 23, 2013, 09:51 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your feedback - I really appreciated it.

And to let you know that I'm away on holiday soon for a while so won't be able to get onto Uranus till I've got back and caught up - later in January.

Also a great big thank you for being you. And helping us so much to learn EA - which is an absolutely wonderful gift you have given us all. Hope you get some time off, and best wishes for a lovely New Year.

blessings Upasika
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #318 on: Dec 24, 2013, 12:13 PM »

Hi Rad just to let you know where I'm at with this, I'm planning to begin working on this next week and to post by the end of that week.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #319 on: Dec 25, 2013, 08:07 AM »

Hi Ari,

Thanks for letting me know. Gonzalo and Gray please let me know of your own plans for this part of our Planetary Method.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #320 on: Dec 25, 2013, 03:24 PM »

Dear Rad
Just starting to look at the Uranus archetype of Dampier and Darwin in this next step of the method, and planning to post soon, most likely during the next week.
Thanks so much for the precious gift of your guidance.
God Bless, Gonzalo
Gray

« Reply #321 on: Dec 30, 2013, 12:26 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am just beginning my work on Uranus and Darwin and will be working on it this week. Hopefully I will be able to post at the end of this week. 

love,
Gray
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #322 on: Dec 30, 2013, 08:01 AM »

Hi Gonzalo and Gray,

Wonderful. Thanks for letting me know.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #323 on: Jan 04, 2014, 11:06 PM »

Hi Rad, I haven't completed this yet. I anticipate this will happen within the next 3-5 days. I need to attend to the inner for a bit. Thank you,
God bless,
am
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #324 on: Jan 06, 2014, 06:40 AM »

Hi Rad,
Here's now my post about some aspects of Darwin's Uranus archetype.
God Bless, Gonzalo

***************************************************************************************

Uranus is in the 11th House Scorpio, conjunct the North Node, Libra is on the 11th House cusp, ruled by Venus in the 3rd House Aries, Aquarius in on the 3rd House cusp, Chiron and the Sun are in Aquarius in the 2nd House.  Uranus is quintile to the Moon in the 2nd House Capricorn; bi-septile to the Aquarius Sun; trine to Mercury, Ceres, Pluto, and Juno, in Pisces 3rd House; inconjunct to Venus; sesquisquare to Jupiter; square to Chiron; inconjunct Vesta in the 4th House Aries. The Sagittarius south node of Uranus is in the 1st House, ruled by Jupiter in the 3rd House Pisces, and the Gemini north node of Uranus is in the 7th House, ruled by Mercury in the 3rd House Pisces. The 3rd House Pisces stellium is square the nodes of Uranus.

Uranus Scorpio in the 11th House correlates with desires that have been in place to liberate from all dynamics that have prevented further growth. This has many applications, including overall psychological/emotional dynamics, sexual dynamics linked with narcissistic/masturbatory/phallocentric orientations, incest issues, relatedness issues, the impact of prior lives traumas, and of course, the orientation to knowledge. Because Uranus is conjunct the North Node, the Soul has been gaining an essential, and shocking, objectivity about what these dynamics have been. The intensity of the subconscious contents of the Soul that have been emanating into conscious awareness has been overwhelming, to a level of re-traumatizing. Also, an implied need has existed to re-create dynamics that have created the prior lives-traumas coming from many prior lifetimes. The intention has been to gain a naked, detached objectivity about what these desires and dynamics and experiences/situations have been, and what they have not been, as required in order to resolve, and liberate from such dynamics, and their consequences. A lot has been posted earlier about what the nature of these dynamics, orientations, and different types of traumas, coming from the Soul’s past, have been. Because of the emphasized connections between Uranus and the 3rd House in Darwin’s chart, the ongoing liberation involves a liberation from dogmatic opinions and judgments based on consensus beliefs and morals. In different ways, such types of opinions and judgments have burdened the Soul for lifetimes, adding to the natural guilt existing within the Soul for the reasons that have been analyzed in detail earlier, and have created at times a relative paralysis based on futility. The Pisces stellium in the 3rd House correlates with the experience of error, and deception or disillusionment about the known, creating a sense of futility.

The individual has created necessary doubts about its intellectual constructions, and about its capacities to know, because of the fixity and subjectivity of prior orientations to knowledge, and desires to preserve such orientations. One reason for the intensity of intellectual doubts is based on the narrowness or specificity of the focus, which has created many other areas of reality, and personal reality, which have not been dealt with, because the individual has given himself some rights or privileges at an egocentric level based on its felt specialness, ie. has tried to accommodate reality to his personality and desires, this later creating necessary collapses and shocks by reality, ie. all the unaddressed, avoided or denied. This has occurred along many lifetimes, which then has created a need for new series of lifetimes in which these contents have been intensely faced and confronted in various ways (New phase Uranus/North Node).

Further, the intensity of such confrontations with reality has been compounded at times with persecution and social exposure, and with the impact of opinions and judgments coming from moralistic and religious points of view of the social consensus. Exposure is reflected in the Uranus conjunct North Node, Uranus ruling the massive 3rd House; persecution and stigmatization correlates with Pisces (and Virgo-Lucifer Virgo 9th House opposes Mercury). The nature and validity of religious standards have been analyzed by Darwin in earlier lifetimes, in which the individual has gained a sense of personal authority about its ways of thinking independent from the consensus -Venus Aries 3rd House ruled by Mars in the 10th House, Pluto/Jupiter New phase conjunct in Pisces. However, the impact or exposure to such types of opinions and judgments has continued to occur in the childhoods in lifetimes in which the Soul has chosen to be born through consensus families.

Further, there are ‘moral’ issues coming from the unresolved past from lifetimes in which those moral issues where understood based on religious points of view and consensus beliefs-the Mercury/Pluto and Neptune/Saturn Sagittarius being Balsamic. All the Pisces planets in the 3rd House correlate with experiences of past errors or mistakes, and further, with topics, issues, areas of knowledge, in which the individual has ‘not known’, and/or has experienced, beyond deception, fundamental confusion. Many times this confusion has been avoided or denied. So, there is a long story of ‘intellectual’ errors or mistakes, which are connected in different ways, and which are unresolved, and that have created at times an intense futility about thinking itself.

I also see the potential in these symbols for dynamics of identification with the Shadow archetype, a situation in which subconscious psychological dynamics emerge with such intensity into conscious awareness, that, for different reasons, the individual becomes momentarily identified with those dynamics almost as a total personality-a form of conversion into an opposite-, with varying levels of an schizophrenic type disintegration or catatonia. Prior posts have referred to some of these types of errors or mistakes. However, I feel I would like to add just a couple of ideas about incest, because it seems to me that incest, and specifically incest with siblings-however there are also clear symbols of incest with mother figures and with daughters in past lifetimes- involve dynamics which are in the basis or origin of intellectual difficulties in Darwin’s Soul evolution.

To me, the only paradigm known to me -I've done a bit of research -that allows to understand the nature of what ‘incest’ means, based on a natural evolutionary perspective, is of course EA. EA as taught by Jeffrey Green provides the necessary context to understand natural human sexuality, the evolution of family structures from natural times, and what changes and distortions occurred at a collective and individual level because of patriarchal regulations. Jeffrey Green, with absolute modesty and simplicity, brought the gift of EA to the humans on Earth, a gift coming directly from other God’s agent, the Avatar Yukteswar, who happened to have Pluto, Mars, and a bunch of planets in Taurus, and Vesta in Aquarius squaring the nodal axis: a Soul having quite a lot to say about the evolution of human sexuality on planet Earth based on his own Soul’s experience, as viewed from God’s eyes. There is nothing like EA. However, because incest as a topic is so much a taboo, I have also introduced some references or quotes from other authors (like Jung, Deleuze/Guattari), who in my view have tried to understand the nature of the incest taboo, its reasons, and its impact on the human psyche, even though these author’s approach are not as complete as the EA perspective, and only reflect aspects of the problem analyzed, or have their own biases. These other authors are interesting to me in connection with this topic because they demonstrate at least that there are at least some other authors who have grasped the complexity and depth involved in this topic, beyond consensus morals and beyond Freudian psychoanalysis and its Oedipus complex. Again, to me the views of these authors on incest have gotten to make sense to me by integrating their ideas on the overall context that only Jeff Green’s EA provides.  

At a collective level, the Uranus conjunction with the North Node of the Moon in the 11th House, in Scorpio, with Chiron in Aquarius 2nd House squaring the nodes, the North Node of Chiron being conjunct the Moon’s North Node and Uranus, and the South Node of Chiron being in the 4th House Aries, exactly opposed by Mars in the 10th House, correlate with the individual and collective trauma of the species implied in the inception of patriarchal family and its regulation of child’s sexuality through the incest prohibition and taboo. Uranus in the 11th House Scorpio conjunct the Moon’s Node reflects fragmentation of the tribes into nuclear families-the Moon in Capricorn in the 2nd House- and the psychological, emotional and sexual impact, that would create a total transformation of the individuals and all humanity in their inner reality and the resulting types of social orders manifesting from patriarchy. Incest regulation implies that natural sexual desires for the mother and siblings are banned, and become taboo, and that, hence, the individual needs to place its sexual desire outside the family, ie. marry someone external to the family, and in turn, must be willing to allow other men to marry the sisters, this implying the sisters, and their children being alienated from the family when becoming part of their husbands family. The privatization of women and reproductive force of the species creating a state of lack for the child within the family, and setting the basis for exchange. Thus, the nuclear family has been an agent of the social transformation since the onset of patriarchy, because it is the basis for self-interest-South Node in the 5th House Taurus, ruled by Venus in Aries- versus the interest of the whole community: because each family had its own economy, and patrimony, which was further inherited by the firstborn male, thus creating an accumulation process from generation to generation, in the end serving to create extreme imbalances along millennia, etc., versus natural types of social order in which groups are defined by natural laws of  giving, sharing, and including, and the needs of the whole and each individual within the whole, and in which natural, biological sexuality was a vehicle which created a multiplicity of free connections within the group which served to create unity through intense emotional bonding implied in the sexual exchanges and osmosis of Soul contents creating nomadic genetic flows, and because sexuality aligned with natural laws served to experience participation or communion with Nature, and the divine--Uranus 11th House Scorpio conjunct the Moon’s Node, Pluto polarity point in the 9th House Virgo, Saturn/Neptune in Sagittarius in the 12th House. It needs to be remembered that incest prohibition is a man-made law and is contrary to biological natural laws and instincts of the human species, because the nuclear family is not biological in first place.

Thus, incest is not something that could be learnt or assimilated within the Soul in itself and once for all, instead, it is a ‘rule’ that has to be ‘learned’ again each lifetime, and the process of learning occurs through repression of natural sexual desires inside the patriarchal family. “Nietzsche says: it is a matter of creating a memory for man; and man, who was constituted by means of an active faculty of forgetting, by means of a repression of biological memory, must create an other memory, one that is collective, a memory of words and no longer a memory of things, a memory of signs and no longer of effects. This organization, which traces its signs directly on the body, constitutes a system of cruelty, a terrible alphabet. "Perhaps indeed there was nothing more fearful and uncanny in the whole prehistory of man than his mnemotechnics (...) Man could never do without blood, torture, and sacrifices when he felt the need to create a memory for himself; the most dreadful sacrifices and pledges (...), the most repulsive mutilations (...), the cruelest rites of all the religious cults . . . one has only to look at our former codes of punishments to understand what effort it costs on this earth to breed a 'nation of thinkers'!" (Nietzsche, Genealogy of Moral, quoted in Deleuze/Guattari, AntiOedipus-Capitalism and Schizophrenia).

I said that incest cannot be learned. The indirect result of avoiding the acting out of incestuous sexual desires with potential negative consequences can be achieved by other means, involving the impact of prior lives memories of trauma connected with incest, and the overall evolution of emotional and sexual desire nature and dynamics, and the distortion of the natural sexual nature and desires, that in total have led to the creation of these types of crises and traumas in the past. In itself, incest cannot be learnt because it does not really exist, ie. that which is being prohibited is constituted as such by the very means of the prohibition. In other words, the institution of the nuclear, patriarchal family, does not pre-exist to the creation of specific places or fixed roles, and specific relationships-wife-spouse, mother-son, father-son, sister-brother-in which the incest is installed. None of such places existed as fixed or exclusive names before the patriarchal family (mothers, children, sisters, were the mothers, children and sisters and brothers of the tribe, clan, etc). Given that incest does not inhere or adhere to the individuals that it regulates, it cannot actually occur: in itself, sexual desire is never desire for the mother, sister, etc. as such socially defined personas. This is why Jung considered incest as a symbol of the Self, ie. of the nature of the Soul as a whole, integrating conscious and unconscious in the psyche, and an archetype of individuation. In Darwin’s chart, the Uranus North Node conjunction in Scorpio 11th House, ruled by Pluto in Pisces: a path into the mystery of the great Mother, where the egocentric consciousness (South Node in the 5th House) of the ‘hero’ must perish and drown, guided into such mystery and Soul peril by a Soror Mystica or mystical sister.

On the other side, incest taboo in fact operates ‘as if’ essential features of the object of desire were implied (‘so, this is what you desired’), creating a disfigured or distorted image of the desired, and of desire.  

“But what does it mean to say that incest is impossible? Isn't it possible to go to bed with one's sister or mother? And how do we dispense with the old argument: it must be possible since it is prohibited? The problem lies elsewhere. The possibility of incest would require both persons and names—son, sister, mother, brother, father. Now in the incestuous act we can have persons at our disposal, but they lose their names inasmuch as these names are inseparable from the prohibition that proscribes them as partners; or else the names subsist, and designate nothing more than prepersonal intensive states that could just as well "extend" to other persons, as when one calls his legitimate wife "mama," or one's sister his wife. It is in this sense that we said we are always on this side of it or beyond. Our mothers and our sisters melt in our arms; their names slide on their persons like a stamp that is too wet. This is because one can never enjoy the person and the name at the same time—yet this would be the condition for incest. Granted, incest is a lure, it is impossible” (Deleuze/Guattari, AntiOedipus-Capitalism and Schizophrenia).

The distorted image of desire is introjected-Uranus- and impacts on self-image-Moon’s Node-through the intensity of persecution/judgment. The Uranus conjunction with the North Node, ruled by Pluto in Pisces in the 3rd House indicates that the impact in consciousness of the memories pertaining to these issues is by itself re-traumatizing, as demonstrated in the anxiety and self-accusatory depression Darwin experienced at times about his marriage with her first cousin Emma. This occurred even though marriage between first cousins was legally accepted and 'normal' in England at that time, and further, a repeated practice between the Darwin and Wegdwood families (Leonore Davidoff, Thicker Than Water: Siblings and Their Relations, 1780-1920). Because the taboo of incest needs to be enforced through a pedagogy or mnemotechnics of cruelty, in which words become more important than objects, it conditions linguistic and intellectual orientation in that names become attributes of the objects (or vice-versa), and appear to be connected between them according to their relative positions within the linguistic description or structure, versus a use of names-mother, sister- that serves to appeal and merely designate fluctuating states or affects applicable to a series of people. As a secondary result, the intensity of persecution is based on, and induces, an hallucinatory perception created by superimposition of kinship tags on a same individual-‘this is my sister AND my wife’, threatening the stability of the consensus intellectual organization because language as conditioned in this way proves incapable to designate the existing connections and bonds between actual individuals (Rene Girard, Things Hidden since the Foundation of the World). This linguistic situation enforces an external locus of validation of intellectual constructions, etc., by an external or social authority, and beyond this, projects an artificial, man-made linguistic nature on the nature of phenomena-the Uranus connections with the 3rd House Pisces, ruled by Saturn/Neptune, and the South Node ruler being Venus in the 3rd House-a linguistic coherence which is given ultimate meaning and guarantees a primacy of linear thought over emotion, feeling, etc.  

Again, incest prohibition cannot be learned once and for all. However, the prohibition itself becomes a vehicle for evolution from an instinctual to conscious, Soul experience of love. This type of learning is promoted in other types of culture which are more natural even though having non-communal types of families. In a book by R. Stein called ‘Incest and Human Love: the Soul Betrayal in Psychotherapy’, the author holds that “the taboo of incest enables development of human love and interpersonal relations. It does so by causing individuals to treat each other as more than sexual objects or as outlets to their urges. It makes them stop and think about the desired person. This taboo also promotes feelings of respect and sanctity towards parents and elders. According to Stein, the taboo of incest has two further ramifications: 1. the behavioral pattern resulting from the yearning for an unattainable person, becomes the pattern when dealing with all unattainable goals. 2. The taboo compels the individual to make a decision about who he chooses to love, taking into consideration the personal and cultural limitations. Consequently, the taboo of incest also moderates hubris. Willingness to accept the unattainability of a loved object enables to accept the restrictions and boundaries set by society on aspirations in general, and helps curb them. Stein discusses the wound and splitting of the child's psyche, caused by incest in western civilization. Stein emphasizes that the taboo of incest exists as a primary instinct in the human psyche as well as the urge to commit incest. Nevertheless, it still takes a great deal of awareness and strength of character to resist the temptation. He maintains that in primitive civilizations, rituals and customs existed that in an integrative and natural manner, protected the adolescent psyche from being carried away by incest (…) DESPITE THE TABOO, THESE TRIBES DO NOT SUPPRESS THEIR SEXUAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS FAMILY MEMBERS. THEY MAY TALK ABOUT IT TO THEIR SIBLINGS, KNOWING CLEARLY THAT THEY CANNOT ACT UPON IT. THUS THE PSYCHE IS PREVENTED FROM BEING TORN BETWEEN SEXUAL ATTRACTION AND HUMAN LOVE. Rather than by repression, taking control of incestuous relations is performed by social and ritualistic rules helping the adolescent boy and girl overcome them. According to Stein, the taboo of incest sanctifies the family relationships and promotes human caring, warmth, devotion and sharing the same fate, which are above instinctual approach. He argues that in modern civilization, the adolescent is forced to deal with his incestuous feelings by himself, unaided by any social rule or ritual. In order to overcome, he must suppress feelings he might carry towards a family member, causing a split between love and sexuality. This split enhances the affinity between the repressed incestuous inclination and the ambition for a grandiose success and hubris. The ambition to succeed and the Ego inflation might serve to compensate for the suppressed incestuous desire, and indirectly win a mother's love and admiration” (The Relationships between Incest and Hubris in Dreams, Myths and Folk Tales, article by Nethaniel Peri). It is interesting that this article links the transgression of the incest taboo with Hubris and omnipotence. In Darwin’s chart, we can see this prior lives dynamic in the South Node in the 5th House Taurus ruled by Venus in Aries, and asteroid Hybris being conjunct the South Nodes of Uranus and Mars in the 1st House, with the South Node of Hybris being in Taurus, 5th House, conjunct the Moon's South Node and asteroid Lilith: thus, giving himself the right to sexualize relationships his Soul felt instinctually attracted to. Asteroid Bathsheba being Pisces 3rd House trine to Uranus and asteroid Salome in Gemini 7th House trine to Mars and trining also Sun/Pallas/Lust, reflecting that the implied lessons have been in process of being learnt through 'almost' irresistible attractions, and through unwise attractions that have been followed in the past and have again been presented as temptations, creating the potential to have a 'detached head' or a detached penis as a result.

In Darwin’s chart, the North Node conjunction with Uranus in Scorpio reflects that memories relating to all of these types of dynamics, situations, and varying responses thereof, coming from prior lifetimes have been emanating from the individuated subconscious and penetrating the conscious awareness, with the intention to liberate from the impact of these experiences by means of a bottom-line objectivity: to know the naked truth about what the underlying causative desires and dynamics have been and are, and what not. We have posted before on how the intensity and amount of emotional and psychological contents emerging into consciousness has created the potential for massive disintegration of the personality, based on desires to totally metamorphose prior limitations, egocentric orientation, and existing organization of thought, to the extreme of creating yet other experiences of confusion and futility in which the individual has felt unable to give coherent account of its own inner thoughts. In turn, the emotional release and progressive integration of the unresolved dynamics, has been promoting an increased objectivity and discrimination about overall phenomena,-Uranus conjunct the North Node, Pluto polarity point in the 9th House Virgo, by allowing a perception of the phenomena themselves, versus maintaining prior world of constructed objects/classifications. This has induced a deconstruction of prior associations of meaning about himself  and about natural reality in general, beyond prior specialized dictionaries, and serving to promote a re-distribution of perceptions and new connections between fields which were disconnected in the past. Same time, the re-arrangement of soul contents and removal of emotional/sexual fixations has created free emotional/sexual energy the individual is in the process of integrating into new ways of being at emotional and sexual levels-Uranus Scorpio ruling the Aquarius Sun in the 2nd House. The integration of shadow archetype, and progressive resolution of guilt associated with the ‘incestuous’ desires have been promoting individuation.

Incestuous types desires of course have created complications within relationships with women in general. We can see how the overall patterns of relatedness with women have been shaped by the themes and dynamics created in the evolutionary complications relating to incest issues: in Dampier´s chart, this was symbolized by the Saturn/Mercury in Cancer square the nodes from Houses 11th to 5th , Libra to Aries, Mercury being the ruler of Pluto in Gemini in the 7th House which rules Scorpio on the 12th House; and the oppositions to Pluto by Neptune/Uranus in the 1st House. In Darwin’s chart, Pluto in the 3rd House squaring the Gemini 7th House cusp, Libra on the 11th House cusp, with Uranus/North Node in Scorpio there, the North Node of Uranus in the 7th House, and the Pisces 3rd House planets square the nodes of Uranus in the 1st / 7th House axis, Mercury conjunct Pluto, etc. .. also the south nodes of Venus and Mercury being conjunct in the 2nd House in Capricorn, Juno and its south node also in Pisces in the 3rd House. At its core, original attractions and unions with siblings have derived because of the changes in the family and kinship structures in patriarchy  into a series of clashes with reality, based on the inherent contradiction between original Soul connections and the original imprint of the relationships coming from natural times, and the external, patriarchally conditioned situations in which the Souls have continued to meet and in which the complications of the relationship have been created and continue to seek resolution. The individual has created traumas in prior lifetimes in relationships with women through lack of discrimination and objectivity. The Soul has been alternating for many lifetimes between fooling and being fooled in different ways, being deceived or being the deceiver, or doing both at the same time, within personal and intimate relationships. The individual has had a diffuse and glamourized approach to understanding its own and other’s motivations for being in a relationship, which has allowed him to act-out a series of attractions, and to romanticize and/or sexualize relationships, which further, many times have occurred on a totally sporadic basis and further, which have resulted into a series of abrupt separations-South Node of Uranus conjunct South Node of Mars, in the 1st House, Uranus Scorpio conjunct the North Node, Venus in Aries in the 3rd House, etc. -in which many things have been left unresolved. As in Dampier’s charts, an aspect of how these relationships have been attracted relates to uses of language, and poetic language, in ways similar to the courtly love combining idealization of the lady and repressed/distorted sexual urges which seek release from repression through language, as in the verses of the Occitan troubadours. This of course is the 3rd House Pisces, with Mercury being there, and Venus in Aries in the 3rd House ruled by Mars in the 10th House. Also the South Node of Mercury and the nature of the 2nd House with all the south nodes in Capricorn, being conjunct the Moon which is also conjunct the south nodes of Venus and Vesta, and also conjunct Sapho, Cupido and Orpheus, and asteroid Helena being in Scorpio conjunct Uranus. ‘Dark eros’ which is combined or coexists with sublime or idealized love, which feed thought and language forms creating glamourized illusions that then lead to experiencing deception, because the actual and circumstantial reality of the other person, and the own reality of circumstances, are avoided or denied -Pisces- prior to initiating the relationships. This includes the theme of relationships with women who have been prostitutes in those lifetimes. The point is, again, not that love were missing in these liaisons. Intense sexual attractions, and an idealized core of natural love, and tender feelings, have existed, however, the questions have remained: who is this woman? What are this Soul’s circumstances? Who am I, and what are my circumstances? Whatever the answers have been, the questions have not been addressed or clearly understood. Instead, the intensity of the attractions and the projected ideals have allowed to satisfy the biological sexual urges. However, this has translated into patterns of relatedness with women in which a clash has existed between reality and projected ideals, or about its actual ‘independence’ from the relationship, or about the nature or depth of the connection in first place. Further to the symbols mentioned, also asteroid Dulcinea is conjunct the Black Moon Lilith and the North Node of Uranus in Gemini in the 7th House, squaring the Pisces planets. Such orientation to relationships has enforced necessary experiences of disillusionment and shocks by reality, contagion of serious diseases transmitted through sex and affecting the nervous system being just one manifestation of these types of reality shocks-Uranus Scorpio conjunct the North Node, Chiron in Aquarius 2nd House square the nodes, Aquarius on the 3rd House cusp. Acting out of these attractions have been based on emotional assumptions and projected expectations which have taken as a model the original imprint of the emotional/sexual bonds with mother types and siblings, coming from natural times, and the overall, ongoing dynamics relating to incest. Within this, of course the Soul has needed to meet again with Souls who have been prior-lives ‘sisters’- Uranus conjunct the North Node is the ruler of the 3rd House, Mercury, ruler of the 7th House, is Balsamic conjunct to Pluto, in order to address and eventually resolve prior dynamics (as an example, the day Charles proposed marriage to Emma, transiting Neptune, ruler of all the Pisces in his natal 3rd House, was transiting Aquarius squaring the natal Nodes, and conjuncting its own south node; its ruler, Uranus, was transiting through Pisces and conjuncting Charles natal Mercury; transiting Venus was exactly conjunct the natal Uranus in Scorpio; transiting Juno in Capricorn was squaring the transiting nodes from Libra to Aries).

Within the emotional and psychological dynamics that have been coming into conscious awareness, we are also talking about the nature of intense fears, and terror, originating in prior-lives traumas- a hyper-active Amygdala (Uranus/North Node Scorpio 11th House ruled by Pluto 3rd House –activating the Hypothalamus (Uranus, Moon) and the Locus ceruleus in the Brain stem-Uranus, Pluto, Neptune- inducing the release of stress hormones within the brain and the blood stream, dopamine-Neptune-epinephrine or adrenaline and noradrenaline or norepinephrine (Venus in Aries inconjunct Uranus and ruled by Mars in Libra), impacting on the functioning of the Hypocampus-Uranus- the bed nucleus stria terminalis-Uranus, Jupiter-and the dorsolateral pre-frontal cortex-Uranus, Mercury, Saturn. This has created at least episodes of intense confusion in which the individual’s ability to create a linear order for its impressions and thoughts has been severely impaired. Because Uranus correlates with trauma, and prior-lives traumas, and to the long-term memories within the individuated subconscious, and Mercury, the 3rd House, correlates with short-term memories, thought, and each of the connections that construe or arrange the long-term memories, and because Neptune/Pisces correlates with the phenomenon Janet called Hysteria Dysplassia, we are looking at a situation in which facts and bits of information are taken out of their actual circumstantial context because they trigger prior lives-memories of trauma, translating into at least a difficulty to discriminate whether the subjective experience is actually real. We also need to consider that the Amygdala in its connection with the stress response system not only triggers the adaptative fight ot flight response, but also, in it’s connection with the  pre-frontal cortex, the freezing response. Because Pisces correlates with the pineal gland, which has been activated in Darwin’s brain because of the overall desires to dissolve prior fixities in thought orientation, in order to embrace its desires to know all, we are same time looking at a signature that correlates with increased levels of melatonin secreted into the brain, which has also been a causal factor in creating experiences of confusion, and inability to discriminate between reality and illusion. These two competing systems have contributed to the freezing response.

The point here is that memories coming from-prior lives traumas connecting with relationships dynamics have been triggered by the new attractions. Of course there have been many lifetimes in which the Soul has chosen to ‘flight’, which has many times resulted in experiences of trauma for the relationship, and children born from these relationships, as we have seen earlier in this thread-Uranus/North Node, south nodes of Uranus/Mars in the 1st House, Mars in Libra in the 10th House, Venus in Aries square the south node of Ceres in Capricorn, the Moon in Capricorn in the 2nd House, Ceres/Pluto conjunct in Pisces, etc. We remember Dampier´s ‘marriage’ and subsequent, immediate, sail to sea as being just one recent example of this dynamic. Has Darwin’s Soul been leaving not only a record of relationships/family crises and traumas, but also a cohort of hurt, angry, and revengeful women because of his partings and/or duplicities and his overall sexual dynamics/consequences? Has his Soul, further, been using the vehicle of continuing to relate these women as a vehicle for atonement, and for creating further traumas in relationships AND families and in career/independent Soul’s actualization? Just as we saw in Dampier´s chart, in Darwin’s chart the answer is necessarily ‘yes’. Primary significators for such dynamics and situations are: Pluto square to the 7th House cusp and the North Node of Uranus, with Uranus being Scorpio conjunct the North Node, Pluto being conjunct Juno, with Venus in Aries and Mars in Libra. Also, Hera is in Scorpio conjunct Uranus and the North Node, the Dark Moon Lilith is in the 8th House conjunct the north nodes of Pluto and Saturn, ruled by the Moon in Capricorn in the 2nd House square Mars, and conjunct Guinevere (connecting not only with the clash between marriage institutions and essential needs in relationships-as in the courtly love ideology-, but also with sexual duplicities as a causal factor for the ‘downfall of the kingdom’), Medea Rx is in Libra conjunct the North Node of Juno, opposing Venus, and forming a bi-septile to the Moon and a tri-septile to Pluto/Ceres (in the myth, Medea killed the children had with his lover when he left her); Kleopatra (connecting with sexual manipulations) is Rx in the 8th House in Leo, conjunct the North Node of Neptune, and squaring the nodal axis and Uranus, Lilith is conjunct Nemesis which is semisquare to Venus and tri-septile to Mars, Klytaemnestra is in the 1st House, conjunct the south nodes of Uranus/Mars (Klytaemnestra was jelous and hurt because of his husband’s partings and his many lovers, so she AND her lover … chose to kill the pig Agamemnon at this return from the war of Troy*); Morgan is in Aquarius conjunct the Chiron skipped steps, linking the themes of incest, adultery, and revenge, and further, reflecting the unresolved themes of objectification, friendship and healing, that would turn her into a true ally. Thus, there have been other dynamics and situations in which the Soul has chosen to ‘stay’, based on the desires for the relationship, guilt existing within the Soul based on prior partings, and, again, confusion about the reasons for the relationship and the actual reality of the Souls, compounded with intense manipulations and emotional violence by some of these women’s Souls. And, however, many times these relationships too have served as a vehicle for further crises or traumas, the causal factor being, again, many dynamics which have been avoided or denied, which have needed to be understood for potential, eventual resolution prior to initiating the relationships-all the Pisces 3rd House square the 7th House cusp, the planetary rulers of the south and north nodes of Uranus being there conjunct Pluto, Uranus Scorpio conjunct the North Node.  I have said this so many times I fear I’m being monotonous …  I will only add that, with the north node of Uranus being in the 7th House, relative to the natal Uranus in the 11th House which is ruled by Libra, which is ruled  by Venus in the 3rd House, in Aries, and Mercury in the 3rd House Pisces Balsamic to Pluto, the intention to launch a new cycle of relatedness patterns has demanded … to talk first … to ask the necessary questions first, instead of assuming things, and to allow the nature of the words to trigger all the unresolved coming from the past, in order not only to understand and eventually heal that combined and/or individual past, but also to evaluate whether there are basis for relating personally or intimately within the Souls current situations, ie. where they are now within each one’s Soul journey. As Jeff Green said, many times all is needed is just to have some coffee and talk, versus having to be married to someone for many years. The north node of Uranus being in Pisces in the 3rd House reflects the intention to use the nature of words and conversation, also as a vehicle for healing.    

I will also add, on what relates specifically to knowledge, that the prior response to withdraw in order to be free to explore and intuit more of the whole truth of Nature-South node of Uranus in the 1st House, ruled by Jupiter in the 3rd House New phase conjunct Pluto- has already served a large part of its purpose and has already contributed to create confusion because of the volume of information/observations the Soul has taken in, and all of the inner speculation and pondering, and ongoing attempts to make sense of all this. Thus, the North of Uranus in the 7th House demands further processing to occur through the act of delivering the knowledge, ie. putting the knowledge within the linear, linguistic structures, necessary to present the material to other people, and humanity at large, as Darwin did with his books.

* I just remembered Klytemnestra in reality was most angry with Agamemnon because he had killed their daughter Iphigenia in a sacrifice to Artemis in the story in order to make the ships sail to the war of Troy. Iphigenia was the sister of Elektra and Orestes, who after their father Agamemnon was killed by their mother Klytemnestra and her lover, planned to kill their mother in revenge, being haunted by the resulting guilt or Erinyes because of a transgression of the law of the mother, versus the law of the father. In Darwin’s chart, Klytemnestra conjunct the South Nodes of Uranus/Mars in the 1st House, is also conjunct Elektra at 18° Sagittarius. Iphigenia is at 14° Capricorn, conjunct the Moon and South Nodes there, and both Elektra and Iphigenia are ruled by the Saturn/Neptune conjunct in the 12th House. Iphigenia is also square to Venus in Aries in the 3rd House-the ruler of the 5th House South Node. Asteroid Agamemnon is at 3° Gemini in the 6th House, exactly opposing Saturn, and square Mercury, and Lucifer in the 9th House Virgo, ie. a Grand Cross in mutable Signs and Houses, and Erinya is at 28° Capricorn conjunct the Moon and the South Nodes of Saturn, Venus. Vesta and Mercury. I would say there existed a deep prior-lives pattern of guilt and same time, an intense cognitive distortion, related to uses of language and thought that have created or served to construct rationalizations or intellectualizations which have supported transgressions of limits, or which have not served to contain or prevent the incestuous type desires to be acted out, based on a narcissistic orientation –Klytemnnestra/Elektra with the south nodes of Mars/Uranus are also conjunct Hybris, and such have created situations in which a defacto sacrifice has occurred in some way because of the social implications of incest which have created an arrest on the other’s Soul development. In combination, dynamics of seduction in which language has served as a vehicle for the sexual desires, a vehicle for intellectualized or rationalized desires to seduce, and thus the arrest in some ways involves the daughter’s personality evolution being centered around an unresolved conflict with the father. Other asteroid conjuncts Klytemnestra and Elektra .. asteroid Myrrha at 16° Sagittarius. In Ovid’s Metamorphoses, the myth of Myrrha relates to “the incestuous relationship between Myrrha and her father, Cinyras. Myrrha falls in love with her father and tricks him into sexual intercourse. After discovering her identity, Cinyras draws his sword and pursues Myrrha. She flees across Arabia and, after nine months, turns to the gods for help. They take pity on her and transform her into a myrrh-tree. While in plant form, Myrrha gives birth to Adonis. According to legend, the aromatic exudings of the myrrh-tree are Myrrha's tears.” (Wikipedia). Interestingly, Myrrha “appears in the Divine Comedy poem Inferno by Dante Alighieri, where Dante sees her soul being punished in the eighth circle of Hell, in the tenth bolgia (ditch). Here she and other falsifiers such as the alchemists and the counterfeiters suffer dreadful diseases, Myrrha's being madness. Myrrha's suffering in the tenth bolgia indicates her most serious sin was not incest but deceit“ (Wikipedia). Adonis in turn is at 12° Scorpio in the 11th House … conjunct Uranus … All these symbols directly correlate to relationships with daughters, and prior lives incest situations with daughters, and consequences involving the resulting psychological impact as an arrested development, and also, to pregnancies resulting from these unions, ie. abortions in some cases, or children that have been born, but have become the receptacle of societal projections and stigmas based on their incestuous origin, or who have become, too, exposed to being sexualized or sexually traumatized by other people because of the unresolved sexual conflict. There would be a created need to meet again with Souls who have been daughters or children in these types of situations.

I don’t know if any of the suggested, prior life types of use of language as a vehicle for seduction,  is traceable in Darwin’s biography .. he was very withdrawn for most part of his life. In his auto-biography, Darwin stated that he liked poetry in his youth. “I have said that in one respect my mind has changed during the last twenty or thirty years. Up to the age of thirty, or beyond it, poetry of many kinds, such as the works of Milton, Gray, Byron, Wordsworth, Coleridge, and Shelley, gave me great pleasure, and even as a schoolboy I took intense delight in Shakespeare, especially in the historical plays. I have also said that formerly pictures gave me considerable, and music very great delight. But now for many years I cannot endure to read a line of poetry”. Because Mercury is in Pisces, an overall intention has been in place to ‘purify’ the language forms, and with Uranus in Scorpio, to de-sexualize communication patterns, for the types of necessary conversations to occur that could serve the intentions to liberate from prior dynamics and evolve relatedness patterns. Pisces correlates also directly with love, and this point proves Jung was right in his confrontation with Freud about the nature of the libido as an energy which is not only sexual in nature, a discussion they had, which lead to Jung’s separation from Freud, about the incest taboo. In Darwin´s chart, Mercury Balsamic to Pluto correlates with a cycle which is culminating of purification of the language forms.

Because the Soul had been so defined inwardly by desires to know, which, in combination with an egocentric prior orientation to knowledge, have created an attachment about opinions and beliefs held in the past which have not been correct or accurate, but rather delusional and dogmatic, which have all impacted within relatedness patterns, the north node of Uranus in the 7th House, ruled by Mercury in the 3rd House Pisces has demanded experiences of ‘not knowing’, as necessary for new possible knowledge, ie. the unknown, to manifest. Given that Uranus is in Scorpio, this has involved a need not to know what the intentions, motivations or agendas are of others with whom the Soul has been involved personally or that have come its way. This of course has created past deceptions, and experiences of fundamental disillusionment, and emotional betrayal. Such types of experience have occurred when self-centered egocentric desires have been acted upon without really knowing where the individual is stepping into, despite thinking it knows-South Node 5th House Taurus, ruled by Venus in Aries in the 3rd House, or has thought/felt it had a capacity to control factors which in the end it has not been able to control-also, through dynamics of wanting to jump across the fence of prior ego limitations by means of wanting to simply trust and/or to have ‘faith’ -Uranus/North Node conjunction in Scorpio, ruled by Pluto Pisces; or through overall dynamics of emotional assumptions -the Pisces stellium with Jupiter in the 3rd House, the Pluto polarity point in the 9th House in Virgo, ruled by Mercury in Pisces, etc.; or because of a fundamental, childlike naivete also reflected in these very symbols. In combination with this, and given that the Soul has been in varying positions within a same series of archetypical dynamics and ego games, ie. fooling or being fooled, betraying or being betrayed, leaving or being left by other, being the abuser, or being abused, being wrongly judged, or wrongly judging others, projecting or being the receptacle of others’ projections, etc., and because memories-Uranus- coming from all of these types of experiences have been surfacing into conscious awareness, a paradoxical situation has been set within consciousness in which conflicting memories relating to varying responses/positions within these archetypical dynamics would have the effect of potentially neutralizing themselves-neutralizing errors with errors- provided the Soul’s necessary refusal to quickly identifying with any of the prior responses/memories, and, instead of identifying with these ‘fragments’, serving as the basis for conflicting predictions or expectations, embraced the essential insecurity of ‘not knowing’. The Soul would gain a lot by means of- beyond the ongoing deconstruction, and further dissolution of prior knowledge forms- an active cartographying of the unknown itself, in which the unknown is allowed to grow in extension until the known is reduced to its natural smallness, and the unknown becomes progressively infinite. In connection with his views about religion and God, Darwin “considered it "absurd to doubt that a man might be an ardent theist and an evolutionist" and, though reticent about his religious views, in 1879 he wrote that "I have never been an atheist in the sense of denying the existence of a God. – I think that generally ... an agnostic would be the most correct description of my state of mind." (Wikipedia). Within dynamics of communication with other people, and given the variety of relative positions within the said types of dynamics, emotional memories would create fluctuating understanding of the nature of words themselves, his or others’, which would vary according to the emotional ongoing states or processes-Uranus/North Node Scorpio, with Uranus ruling the 3rd House, Mercury in Pisces 3rd House, etc. To me this is interesting to consider because it relates to a connection between the conditioned, linear reality translating into the nature of words which describe such relative states, which though, continue to vibrate within the field and whose vibration is modified at any other moment in time beyond the space/time limitation depending on the vibrations added, compounded with, or subtracted or resolved about the nature of prior words. Words said by others, and words said to others, would continue to vibrate within Darwin’s mind for long periods of time in some cases, and it would seem to me that he would need their ultimate meaning or intention to be left as an open proposition, depending on the evolving nature of the ‘field’ in which the words resonate, a field which would be also varying-contracting or expanding- within his subjective awareness depending on the emotional connectedness the Soul experiences on its ongoing states. This of course would create quite a lot of confusion for him and others, and misunderstandings, however, these would be virtually unavoidable, and in the end would be another specific vehicle for the Soul’s progressive glimpses into the infinite and absolute, in which the ultimate knower, reader, ‘interpreter’ and judge, is Spirit itself-Pisces Mercury/Jupiter ruled by Neptune/Saturn in the 12th House. This by itself has demanded a progressive shift from an intellectual to a vibrational, emotional orientation to how to communicate within personal/intimate relationships, ie. a form if 'sacrificium intellectus'-Uranus Scorpio, Mercury/Pluto Pisces Balsamic. It has to be considered that, while an overall cycle of understanding is coming to a close, another, new cycle, has not only been seeded but is already beginning to unfold (as reflected in the Mercury Pluto conjunct being Balsamic, with the Pluto/Jupiter conjunct being New phase all within the nature of the 3rd House, all in Pisces, which is leading the Soul in its transition from Individuated into Spiritual awareness.  The Soul would desire to communicate with others with whom it relates on a personal or intimate basis, in ways which could serve to heal the different types of wounds coming from the past manifesting in whatever vibration of woundedness it perceives. Within this theme, the Soul would desire to communicate beyond the material or space/time plane, as a means to transmit its feelings of love to those who it’s have been mourning for so many lifetimes, and, in the current life as Charles, to the Souls of those who were taken away too soon. In the case of Charles’ beloved daughter Annie, it’s interesting to note that she had Vesta, Ceres, the Sun, Uranus, Mercury and Lucifer, all in Pisces, falling in Charles 3rd House, ruled by her Neptune in Aquarius conjunct her North Node, and Black Moon Lilith, all conjunct Charles Chiron; also Annie´s Pallas is conjunct her North Node and Neptune, and exactly conjuncts Charles’ Sun. Her Venus in Aries was in Charles 5th House, and conjunct his Taurus South Node, her Venus in Aries being ruled by Mars in Scorpio, which was conjunct Charles North Node and Uranus. Her Pluto was in Aries, in Charles 4th House, square to Charles natal Moon, opposing his Mars, forming a sesquisquare to his Saturn and a Novile to Charles’ Mercury. Her South Node in Leo is square to Charles Uranus, inconjunct to his Moon and forms a bi-septile to his South Node and and tri-septile to his Pluto. The composite chart has Pluto in Aries square the composite nodal axis from Gemini to Sagittarius. The South Node is ruled by Mercury, which is in Pisces conjunct Vesta in Pisces, and Vesta/Mercury are also square the nodal axis. The North Node in Sagittarius is conjunct Juno and the south node of Mars in Sagittarius, with Mars at 0° Scorpio inconjunct Pluto. The North Node is ruled by Jupiter which is in Aquarius, conjunct the south node of Vesta in Capricorn, and the south nodes of Venus, Vesta, Mercury and Neptune. Uranus/Neptune are in Capricorn, ruled by Saturn in Sagittarius, and square to Venus/Moon/Black Moon in Aries, and the north nodes of Mars/Venus also in Aries. When her Soul departed from this plane, transiting Vesta/Juno/Chiron were conjunct in Sagittarius, conjuncting the combined  Juno/North Node/Saturn conjunction; transiting Venus was conjunct the combined Vesta in Pisces; the transiting North Node was in Leo, trining the combined Pluto in Aries. It seems to me that these symbols demonstrate prior connections between Charles and Annie’s Souls coming from many lifetimes within a large span of time, in which a variety of themes existed in their relationship relating to sexuality, natural and instinctual sexuality, sacred sexuality, love, ‘evolution’ of family structures creating a variety of crises leading to an intention and need to embrace love between their Souls, at a Soul level, beyond the temporal and finite, thus, Annie helping Charles with her transition to embrace his Soul’s desires to inwardly search for her daughter’s Soul in the astral plane in order to communicate with her. This would serve their Soul’s intentions to re-connect in future lives in ways in which the original nature of their mutual love, would again be experienced in its natural wholeness and continue to expand fro there and thus serve their combined and individual evolution.
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2014, 04:03 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #325 on: Jan 09, 2014, 09:05 PM »

Hi Rad, I'll be posting tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and for this opportunity.
God bless,
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #326 on: Jan 10, 2014, 07:51 AM »

Hi Ari,

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #327 on: Jan 10, 2014, 08:30 PM »

Darwin has natal Uranus stationing retrograde in Scorpio in the 11th house. Uranus is conjunct the north node of the Moon as well as the north node of Chiron. Along with the north node of the Moon and the north node of Chiron, Uranus forms a first quarter square with Chiron itself in Aquarius in the 2nd house. Uranus rules that Aquarius.

Uranus is ruled by Pluto in Pisces in the 3rd house. Pluto forms a stellium of conjunctions to other planets in Pisces including Mercury and Jupiter, it squares the AC DC axis which is ruled by Mercury and Jupiter – both of which are in a balsamic phase relative to one another. Uranus is trine Pluto and the Pisces stellium.

The south node of Uranus is in Sag in the 1st house. It is conjunct the south node of Mars in the same position. The ruler of this south node is Jupiter which is in mutual reception with Neptune in Sag in the 12th. This Jupiter is in a new phase conjunction with Pluto and is in a gibbous phase sesquiquadrate with the north node of the Moon.

The south node of Uranus is also squared by its ruler Jupiter, as well as by the entire Pisces stellium including Pluto. These are all crescent and first quarter phase squares.
The north node of Uranus is in Gemini in the 7th. Similar to the sn of Uranus, the north node traces and connects back to the Pisces stellium and thus its mutual reception with Neptune. The south node of Uranus is squared by its ruler Mercury as well as the entire Pisces stellium all disseminating and last quarter phase squares.

Uranus on the north node in Scorpio in the 11th house stationing retrograde correlates to the intention in the life of Darwin to become an intensely introspective and reflective thinker. It correlates to a station that he reached in that life where the soul has desired to liberate from anything that inhibits him from his authentic soul nature; stripped of any identity that is not true to who he actually is at that level of evolution. This signature correlates to a deep intelligence and an ultimate capacity to perceive the underlying fabric, archetypal nature of existence from an objective point of view. In order to access that objectivity this soul has needed to detach from any kind of subjective projections onto the circumstantial realities of it's life that would inhibit a clear perspective of the fabric of reality.

Relative to the ruler of Uranus, Pluto in Pisces in the 3rd which is trine to Uranus and is in balsamic phase with Mercury and square to the AC DC axis, this soul has simply amassed so much information in the past – has asked so many questions and has interacted with so many people from all over the place. In the life of Darwin the soul experienced great doubt and inner turmoil regarding “what to believe": What’s fact and what’s opinion? What to believe what to deny? How can I tell the difference between what’s true and what’s false? The opposition between Lucifer in Virgo in the 9th and Pluto in Pisces in the 3rd implies the intent to work out a cosmology - the nature of which would bring light and healing to the collective and would clarify/correct thought forms held in the collective that assume various things to be true that are in fact not true. All this gives a bit of context for the nature of this Uranus which was just stationing retrograde: this soul has desired to cut to the bottom line and was just for the first time initiating a process of deep internalization. Thus the intent was truly to weed out the data, sources of information, points of views and specific lines of questioning that are not necessary, and instead to become singularly focused upon what is in order to fulfill the desire for a purely scientific and clear perception of reality and self.

This Uranus also implies a strong focus on him becoming empowered in being just who he is instead of trying to fit into an existing status quo.

Uranus is the ruler of the Sun in Aquarius in the 2nd house. As we know this Sun rules the 9th house: actualizing his own cosmology by way of becoming content to walk his own path, to take intellectual matters into his own hands so to speak. Thus, given the ruler of the current life Sun being on the Lunar north node, it implies that this life was about bringing to creative actualization his own objective thought process. This means that this soul has developed in the life of Darwin a deep objective knowledge of his own inner psychology – all from an objective scientific point of view. He learned how to view himself as a separate organism and to ask the questions “why”: why this biology, why these desires, why these impulses. All of this is further emphasized by way of his Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd forming a gibbous phase sesquiquadrate with Uranus: The meticulous scientific process of learning how to ask the right kinds of questions in order to achieve the desired knowledge about the facts of nature.

The inner stress within this soul would be great given the nature of Uranus itself which is already very highly nervous. The addition of Uranus stationing retrograde and being on the north node is a clear leading point for this soul’s own evolution; he would not rest until he could resolve and see clearly the massive content that would be playing through his subconscious on an almost constant basis. This content would point to past experiences that have imprinted his thinking and perception of the world. The nature of this content would naturally lead this soul to feel different, alienated, inhibited, a part from, and wounded (Chiron in Aquarius squaring the nodes) on a very deep level.

In this sense, while this soul was moving forward with his evolution, he simultaneously needed to look at these past imprints (and thus constantly re-experience them) in order to foster an objective awareness of them. The analogy that I get is that this soul essentially learned how to view his own personal history – all of it (even though he wouldn't have been conscious of that fact) as if he was looking at himself very carefully through a telescope: observing the entire terrain. I say this because whenever he was exploring the questions of biology and genetics he was inherently tuning in to his own individuated past and thus his own past traumas linked to survival of the fittest, exclusion, violation etc. This is an inherently difficult and fragile state to be in as it means constantly rehashing old trauma. The Capricorn Moon in the second as we expressed was clearly indicative of the deep need within this soul to create a foundation of stability and continuity on an emotional level so that he can hold space for himself in this way.

The south node of Uranus is in Sag in the 1st house. This correlates to a soul that has desired to roam free, to be bound by no one and no thing. The underlying intention for this soul has been to have all the experiences he deemed necessary in order to literally liberate his consciousness from the confines of traditional time/space/cultural “should” and “should not” reality. This south node with its squares to the Pisces planets correlates to a strong yearning within this soul to roam free, to get out of the box and just flow with the wind. This is in fact something he has done – and yet there has been an underlying nervousness and reactivity within this soul; to react and rebel by way of being in constant motion and movement. All relative to natal Uranus in Scorpio in the 11th: this soul has been collecting and cataloging scientific data (3rd house connection). This is also about his various religious exposures: being involved with different kinds of religious groups, and within these groups witnessing and experiencing the hypocrisy of the leaders and the inherent conflict between their actions and their words. As a result this soul has been impelled to totally rebel, liberate from all of this and to reject anything that seems to impose upon his own freedom of thought, his own freedom to come to his own conclusions and live the life the way he wants to. However the crisis of all of this is that he was in a constant state of movement, reactivity and anxiety.

One thing I intuitively recognize here is that the combination of Uranus sn in the 1st with Uranus
stationing retro in Scorpio in the 11th on the north node is that this soul has acted quite erratically in the past: suddenly walking away from friends, partners; anyone or any condition where he felt that his true self was being limited or inhibited in some way. This walking away would have been traumatic and feel like abandonment to many of this friends and partners since it would have come by surprise, seemingly out of no where. The fact of this Uranus stationing retrograde means that this soul was beginning to come to terms with its past, instead of reacting to the dynamics that have been projected upon as limiting and confining.  

The intended evolutionary development for this soul with Uranus north node placed in Gemini in the 7th house would be to open up to relationships with people from all different kinds of cosmological perspectives and points of views: to be able to gauge perspective from other human beings without being traumatized by their views. As I do understand this, this in part implies a reintegration into relationships where the intent is to hear another objectively, to learn listening skills that would enable this soul to become open to more perspectives that he otherwise could not have accessed on his own. Relative to his own personal future as an expression of his natural individuated self, it reflects an inherent curiosity and innocence – where answers are not already pre-determined and pre-decided upon, but rather the question and the inherent openness to all of life and an awe of what he cannot understand leads the way (mercury in Pisces in the 3rd squaring that node). The Uranus north node clearly emphasizes a new relationship to all the Pisces in the 3rd whereby this soul is ultimately moving towards greater humility and surrender to the mystery as a foundation before having answers about the mystery.

Uranus is the ruler of the south node of Neptune in Aquarius in the 2nd house which is conjunct Chiron and square the nodes. This connection points to a strong history in this soul of having developed technologies and thought patterns that reflected an over valuing of the human brain. His self esteem was firmly rooted in his intelligence to the point that the mind replaced God. He granted himself permission to create and invent in whatever way he saw fit (Chiron square to sn in Taurus in the 5th, Venus in Aries, sn of Uranus in 1st). He gave himself permission to experiment and fulfill whatever scientific impulses he deemed necessary for his own sense of personal self discovery. This caused trauma to the organism of life on this planet in some way and to other people because of the disregard and disrespect for the unity and interconnectedness of life. There is a deep guilt within his soul as a result and as we know this soul has also experienced great sexual/emotional trauma that has impacted his own self esteem.

As a result, there is a dynamic of overcompensation within this soul: acting as if he is confident within himself and even alienating himself from others as a mechanism of self protection, while at the core actually feeling devastatingly different and that he does not inherently belong. Deep inside, this soul has desired to be understood and met on a deep level. The resolution node for Chiron being the north node in Scorpio in the 11th implies that the lead point in his evolution would be to detach and to access the true nature of his soul no matter what that looks like and what others think without being guarded with cold aloofness. Otherwise the tendency would be to hide behind a quilt of self confidence and self importance (Taurus in 5th) that is actually a cover up for deep rooted insecurity.

Lastly, a note on the sexual dynamics implied with this Uranus. This soul has been obsessed with being an observer – the only way he has been able to release himself from the inhibitions of self observation and thought was through completely intense and all consuming sexual pleasure that would essential take him beyond the level of thought into pure biological/bodily experience. This would provide temporarily relief and relaxation for the mind (Uranus/Aquarius combined with all of the sexual astrological archetypes).
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2014, 02:41 AM by ari moshe » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #328 on: Jan 11, 2014, 08:57 AM »

Hi Gonzalo and Ari,

First, thanks so much for taking the time to continue your work on our Planetary Method. Both Gray and Upasika have said they wish to continue as well on this next step of Uranus. I will wait one more week to see if either will send in their work before I review/ comment on your work. After a week, if their work is not yet ready to be posted, I will wait for them to do so before moving on to our last segment: Neptune.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #329 on: Jan 11, 2014, 10:33 PM »

Hi Rad,

I had marked this coming week to get a start on Uranus, and am a little behind but will definitely get going on it sometime then. Will either post at the end of the week, or get back to you near the end with an update on my progress, which hopefully shouldn't be too far away from finishing at that point.

thanks, Upasika
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video