Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...  (Read 31841 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #345 on: Feb 03, 2014, 08:01 AM »

Hi Ari, Gray, Gonzalo, and Upasika..

First, thanks for you well wishes. I will need one more day before I can post my comments to you all.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #346 on: Feb 04, 2014, 08:40 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

First, thanks again for taking the time to work on this segment of our planetary method: Uranus. The EA work you have done with this, the archetypes involved, is simply as brilliant as it is comprehensive and exacting of the contents within the individuated unconscious of Darwin.

Focusing as you do on the dynamic of incest by way of the detailed expose that you have shared with us her relative to Darwin's relationship with his daughter is just incredible Gonzalo. And how his own subconscious memories from other lives, other relationships to the Soul of his daughter caused the behavior of him towards her in that life of Darwin is just as detailed as it is, to me, accurate.

This is simply brilliant EA work Gonzalo. You with the others are serving as beacons of light to help others understand the depth and intricacies of EA itself.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #347 on: Feb 04, 2014, 09:03 AM »

Hi Ari,

Again, thanks for taking the time to work on this segment of our planetary method: Uranus. Your succinct EA analysis of some of the core memories of his prior lives residing in his individuated unconscious that then conditioned her current life behavior is as accurate and it is soundly reasoned from an EA point of view.

Simply excellent excellent EA work Ari.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #348 on: Feb 04, 2014, 09:12 AM »

Hi Gray,

First thanks for taking the time to work on this segment of our planetary method: Uranus.

Your EA work here is simply as stunning as it is accurate and utterly comprehensive of the various past life dynamics and memories residing in his individuated unconscious that had the affect of conditioning the reality created in the life of Darwin itself. Beyond this, you so wonderfully demonstrated the 'liberation from the known', 'freedom from the known as JWG put it, in your exacting EA analysis. The EA reasoning that you employed in all the different astrological symbols that you used is as accurate as it is instructive to those who are desiring to learn Evolutionary Astrology.

This is just brilliant EA work Gray.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #349 on: Feb 04, 2014, 09:29 AM »

Hi Upasika,

Your stupendous EA analysis of this part of our planetary method, Uranus, is just that stupendous. By providing the a sequential summing up of all the previous steps in our planetary method, which itself is like reading a book on EA which, again, I would encourage you to do, you have provided the foundation for the readers here to understand how to integrate all the relevant archetypes of Uranus into the life of Darwin.

The comprehensiveness of your exacting and detailed EA analysis of the Uranus archetype is simply a masterful and brilliant work wherein the EA reasoning of all that you have analyzed is as sound as it is accurate.

Simply a masterful and brilliant EA analysis Upasika.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #350 on: Feb 04, 2014, 09:33 AM »

Hi Ari, Gonzalo, Gray, and Upasika

My god ! All of your work in combination is serving as beacons of EA light that is helping to teach and educate all those who have come to read our EA Planetary Method of chart analysis. And that number has now reached around 16,456 Souls. All of you are serving as true ambassadors for Evolutionary Astrology itself. I would like to encourage all you to seriously think about writing books in EA that would have have the affect of advancing it all over the world. You all have the unique capacity to do just that !

My hat is off to all of you because of your brilliant work.

We will begin work soon on the last segment of our planetary method: Neptune.

God Bless you all,

Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #351 on: Feb 06, 2014, 10:21 AM »

Thank you so much, Rad, for your invaluable guidance in our work and for taking the time to read through these lengthy posts. This JWG's planetary methodology is quite incredible in the depths of understanding and information that can be found in a chart. Thanks too Ari, Gray and Upasika for your posts on Uranus, which are so interesting and insightful for me to read. Really amazing work.

God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #352 on: Feb 10, 2014, 06:32 AM »

Hi Gonzalo, Gray, Ari, and Upasika....

So we have now come to our final step in our EA Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation: Neptune. It has been one heck of a journey to this point using the chart of Charles Darwin along the way.

So in our final step we doing an EA analysis of the Neptune archetype as it manifests in Darwin's birth chart. There are so many archetypes that correlate to Neptune so I think we will focus on the following.

1. The it correlates to the consciousness of the Soul in general, and the nature of the consciousness within any given individual Soul. If we remember that consciousness always assumes and manifests relative to the nature of the form that it exists within then we can understand that the totality of all the dynamics existent in any given Soul determines the 'form' through which it's consciousness will manifest.

As this point we have determined just that by way of all the planetary steps employed in the evolutionary understanding the the Soul of Darwin. So when you address this point, the nature and state of Darwin's consciousness simply remember all of those dynamics that we have uncovered to date.

Within this state of consciousness we must also apply the affect of the collective unconsciousness, Neptune, the 12th House, and Pisces upon the current state of consciousness for any Soul. The collective unconscious correlates to the TOTALITY OF THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN ORGANISM TO DATE: THE CURRENT MOMENT.

At the same time we need to apply the affects of the collective consciousness to the individual state of Soul consciousness in such a way as to understand how the affects of collective consciousness shapes and defines the individual state of consciousness. The collective consciousness simply means the TOTALITY OF ALL HUMANS EVENTS THAT ARE TAKING PLACE AT ANY POINT IN TIME TO EACH INDIVIDUAL.

2. Within the consciousness of the human organism is an awareness of the totality, the immensity, of the Manifest Creation: of something much larger than any one part of that Manifest Creation. This awareness of course is the causative factor, the determinant, for human consciousness of understand in some way exactly what is the cause of that Manifest Creation. This need to understand this cause then becomes the determinant of creating some kind of cosmology that can explain it. As a result, whatever the agreed upon cause is of that Manifest Creation, at any point in time in the human evolutionary journey, conditions the nature of the individual soul consciousness. This agreed upon, collective, cosmology thus becomes the CORE STRUCTURE OF THE INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

This core structure in turn thus conditions every other dynamic within the totality of the collective and individual Soul consciousness itself: it's emotions, it's mental structures, and it's sexuality. Thus, the inner relationship of the collective and individual Soul to whatever the Source of the Manifest Creation is as reflected in the specific cosmologies of any group of humans at any point in time AND PLACE.

Thus, however the collective and individual consciousness of the Soul DEFINES the Source of the Manifest Creation is exactly how that Source will be experienced. From the point of view of Natural Laws that were set in motion by the Source Of All Things it of course is entirely possible for consciousness of each individual Soul to be in some kind or form of 'communion' with it's own Source.

3. How the awareness of the Whole by any one Soul can correlate to how that one Soul gives itself to the needs of that Whole in order for that Whole to be served and sustained because of that giving. Conversely, this natural archetype within the consciousness of the Soul can become perverted to the point that the Soul will create within it's consciousness the need to be SERVED BY THE WHOLE.

Within this archetype thus lies the phenomena of martyrdom which is all about self sacrifice. In turn this can lead to masochism that itself has two types. (1) 'spiritual' and (2) psycho-pathological. An example of the spiritual masochism would be Jesus on the Cross. Psycho-pathological masochism is caused by a deep sense of inner guilt that needs to be 'atoned' for. Thus, the Soul creating circumstances for itself to be abused in various ways by others, or itself.

Additionally, within this archetype relative to the perversion of the consciousness of the Soul creating the need to be served by the whole can lead to the archetype of sadism: the need to punish others because of not being served in the ways that the Soul deems it needs to be within itself. Within the consciousness of sadism also lies the dynamic of guilt, a guilt that is rooted in violations of natural laws. This guilt in turn creates an inner anger within the consciousness of the Soul that then blames others for being the cause of it's guilt and the resulting anger. Thus, the need to punish others because of.

It should now be clear that both psycho-pathological masochism and sadism are rooted in invented cosmologies by humans that themselves are not rooted in the Natural Laws set in motion by the Source of All Things. The avenging 'god', or the 'god' that needs human sacrifice, the 'god' that says human sexuality is evil, and so on and so forth.

4. The nature of collective and individual delusions and illusions that are considered to be true, and the affects of this within consciousness.

5. The overall stability of the consciousness of the Soul by way of the natural proportions of the physiology within the brain. When these natural proportions become distorted and disproportionate in some way this will then correlate to various forms of instability within consciousness that manifest as various neurosis's, psychosis's, schizophrenia, or dis-associative behavioral disorders. The cause of this is the Soul itself of course and the various dynamics within it that can be the determinants of these types of conditions.

6. To the archetype of sleeping. Consciousness in human form, and most forms on our Earth, must sleep in order to renew itself on a cyclic basis. Within the state of sleep the phenomena of dreams occurs that affect consciousness in various ways depending on the nature of the dreams.

7. To the archetype of healing: the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.

8. Imagination. Imagination is an archetype within the consciousness of the Soul that serves various functions that can be both positive and negative. Imagination itself is a natural vehicle that allows the Soul to envision different possible realities, Saturn, for itself that, by there very nature, promotes the growth/ evolution of the Soul itself. These imagined realities can also be created as a way to endure the perceived suffering or stagnation of whatever the current circumstances are for the Soul. Thus, we have the word 'fantasy' for these types of imaginations. In this context these types of imaginations or fantasies are a positive thing.

Negatively, fantasies born of imagination exists when the consciousness of the Soul creates a 'reality' born from them that is not possible to actualize in the context of the current life at hand. Negative because this creates in an inner sense of torment and suffering because of them. When intensified it can cause the consciousness of the Soul to withdraw from the immediacy of the life and it's requirements.

Additionally, a Soul can conjure up imagined realities for others that are projected onto them as if they are real when, in fact, they are not.

So now let's try to apply these Neptune, 12th House, and Pisces archetypes in our EA analysis of Darwin. If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

* Charles-Darwin.jpg (67.4 KB, 402x402 - viewed 60 times.)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #353 on: Feb 20, 2014, 07:38 AM »

Hi Gray, Gonzalo, Upasika, and Ari

Please let me know where you are with this last segment on the Planetary Method.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #354 on: Feb 20, 2014, 02:27 PM »

Hi Rad,
I am choosing now to only focus on completing this thread before continuing on with the other Neptune thread. I will let you know as soon as I am ready to get started with this final analysis. I sense this will be next week. Right now I don't feel ready. I am excited about this and it is my intention to delve deeply and fully into this. Thank you so much for this space and your support.
God bless,
Ari Moshe
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #355 on: Feb 20, 2014, 09:08 PM »

Hi Rad
I plan to start working on this last segment. By now, I've read several times the guidelines you proposed. I can't say I understand these guidelines, some of them, or rather, I only get an intuitive sense of what they can imply, but have no idea about how to apply them yet. I don't even have questions I could ask for clarification. Anyway, I will just start to try doing it. Sounds really interesting. Thank you so much Rad.
God Bless, Gonzalo

« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2014, 09:24 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #356 on: Feb 21, 2014, 07:56 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Please let me know if I can help you in applying the various archetypes of Neptune to the chart of Darwin. One thing to focus on, for example, is the affect of the collective unconsciousness had on the individual consciousness of Darwin by way of igniting desires within his Soul to do the work that he did. In turn, how the individual work that he then did has affected the collective consciousness/ unconscious because of the very nature of that work. So to examine the fact that his S.Node of Neptune in in Aquarius in his 2nd House conjunct Chiron, it's ruler being in the 12th conjunct Saturn, the N.Node of in Leo in the 9th which is then ruled by his Sun in Aquarius that comes back to his 2nd. That S.Node of Neptune is ruled by his Uranus in Scorpio conjunct his N.Node in the 11th. 

In terms of the healing archetype of that which needed to be healed physically, and within his Soul, because of the individual past of his Soul: the lives that led up to being Darwin. And so on.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2014, 09:43 AM by Rad » Logged
Gray

« Reply #357 on: Feb 21, 2014, 10:58 AM »

Rad,

Ari's message sounds like he is in a similar place to me right now in terms of getting ready to work on this last segment, and like Gonzalo I am also planning to get started now.  I have not worked on it up until now but I am planning to begin work on it by the end of this weekend.  I will post any questions that may arise.  I'm not sure if I will have the time to finish it by the end of next week or not, but I will be working on it.

with gratitude,
Gray
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #358 on: Feb 21, 2014, 02:34 PM »

Hi Rad ... thanks so much, I think I'm grasping it ... I'll ask the questions if necessary
God Bless, Gonzalo
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #359 on: Feb 22, 2014, 05:29 AM »

Hi Rad,

I had been meaning to update you. But firstly thanks for the feedback on Uranus, it is always so encouraging and supportive.

(Also thanks too Gonzalo for your appreciation of our collective effort - I agree it's become a most amazing journey we have ended up all going on together!)

Rad, I'm about to leave my home, so it's all boxes, packing and chaos. And the house I'm going to be moving to has needed extensive work on it before moving in, with more still to do. In amongst all this I am also needing to keep up my medical treatments which take about 6-8 hours per week, plus do my normal work/jobs...

It might take me a long while before I will be able to sit down and start, focus on this last assignment. I absolutely hate always being the last to get them done by a million miles, but this time no amount of me wishing to change that is likely to make any difference whatsoever - I know already this will take me a while to complete. I'm sorry I cannot do any better.

thank you,
Upasika
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2014, 05:41 AM by Upasika » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: