School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...

Started by Rad, Feb 15, 2013, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Gray, Upasika, and Ari

Please let me know where you are with this last segment on the Planetary Method.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad,
I am choosing now to only focus on completing this thread before continuing on with the other Neptune thread. I will let you know as soon as I am ready to get started with this final analysis. I sense this will be next week. Right now I don't feel ready. I am excited about this and it is my intention to delve deeply and fully into this. Thank you so much for this space and your support.
God bless,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi ,

Please let me know if I can help you in applying the various archetypes of Neptune to the chart of Darwin. One thing to focus on, for example, is the affect of the collective unconsciousness had on the individual consciousness of Darwin by way of igniting desires within his Soul to do the work that he did. In turn, how the individual work that he then did has affected the collective consciousness/ unconscious because of the very nature of that work. So to examine the fact that his S.Node of Neptune in in Aquarius in his 2nd House conjunct Chiron, it's ruler being in the 12th conjunct Saturn, the N.Node of in Leo in the 9th which is then ruled by his Sun in Aquarius that comes back to his 2nd. That S.Node of Neptune is ruled by his Uranus in Scorpio conjunct his N.Node in the 11th.  

In terms of the healing archetype of that which needed to be healed physically, and within his Soul, because of the individual past of his Soul: the lives that led up to being Darwin. And so on.

God Bless, Rad

Gray

Rad,

Ari's message sounds like he is in a similar place to me right now in terms of getting ready to work on this last segment, I am planning to get started now.  I have not worked on it up until now but I am planning to begin work on it by the end of this weekend.  I will post any questions that may arise.  I'm not sure if I will have the time to finish it by the end of next week or not, but I will be working on it.

with gratitude,
Gray

Upasika

Hi Rad,

I had been meaning to update you. But firstly thanks for the feedback on Uranus, it is always so encouraging and supportive.

(Also thanks too for your appreciation of our collective effort - I agree it's become a most amazing journey we have ended up all going on together!)

Rad, I'm about to leave my home, so it's all boxes, packing and chaos. And the house I'm going to be moving to has needed extensive work on it before moving in, with more still to do. In amongst all this I am also needing to keep up my medical treatments which take about 6-8 hours per week, plus do my normal work/jobs...

It might take me a long while before I will be able to sit down and start, focus on this last assignment. I absolutely hate always being the last to get them done by a million miles, but this time no amount of me wishing to change that is likely to make any difference whatsoever - I know already this will take me a while to complete. I'm sorry I cannot do any better.

thank you,
Upasika

Rad

Hi Gray, Ari, and Upasika

Please let me know where you are with this last segment.

God Bless, Rad

Upasika

Hi Rad,

My situation has progressed a bit (am in the new place) but everything is only half unpacked, and am also still very behind on my current work. Plus I need to visit my mother who lives in another area of the country quite urgently. So as a result I am still quite a long way off getting it done, probably one to two months realistically. It is a priority for me though, so I will be doing it as soon as I can.

blessings Upasika

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I have not gotten started on this yet. What I am going to do right now is designate a day and set slots of time for this week and next for this last segment.
With love
Ari Moshe

Gray

I am also only at an early stage of my analysis and I am trying to get a better understanding. I have noticed the Neptune thread and how you recently addressed the collective unconscious/conscious so I am working on understanding this better.  I feel like I understand the concept very well, it is more about how to actually determine how that operates through the birth chart I am trying to understand more clearly.  

Also, Rad you mentioned this in the set-up and I am feeling it applies to Darwin:

"Within this archetype thus lies the phenomena of martyrdom which is all about self sacrifice. In turn this can lead to masochism that itself has two types. (1) 'spiritual' and (2) psycho-pathological. An example of the spiritual masochism would be Jesus on the Cross. Psycho-pathological masochism is caused by a deep sense of inner guilt that needs to be 'atoned' for. Thus, the Soul creating circumstances for itself to be abused in various ways by others, or itself.

Additionally, within this archetype relative to the perversion of the consciousness of the Soul creating the need to be served by the whole can lead to the archetype of sadism: the need to punish others because of not being served in the ways that the Soul deems it needs to be within itself. Within the consciousness of sadism also lies the dynamic of guilt, a guilt that is rooted in violations of natural laws. This guilt in turn creates an inner anger within the consciousness of the Soul that then blames others for being the cause of it's guilt and the resulting anger. Thus, the need to punish others because of.

It should now be clear that both psycho-pathological masochism and sadism are rooted in invented cosmologies by humans that themselves are not rooted in the Natural Laws set in motion by the Source of All Things. The avenging 'god', or the 'god' that needs human sacrifice, the 'god' that says human sexuality is evil, and so on and so forth. "

We have already discussed Darwin's soul carrying some guilt and anger, so I am assuming that this "psyho-pathological masochism" also applies to his soul- am I correct?

Thank you for your guidance,
Gray

Rad

Quote from: Gray on Mar 17, 2014, 01:15 PM
I am also only at an early stage of my analysis and I am trying to get a better understanding. I have noticed the Neptune thread and how you recently addressed the collective unconscious/conscious so I am working on understanding this better.  I feel like I understand the concept very well, it is more about how to actually determine how that operates through the birth chart I am trying to understand more clearly.  

Also, Rad you mentioned this in the set-up and I am feeling it applies to Darwin:

"Within this archetype thus lies the phenomena of martyrdom which is all about self sacrifice. In turn this can lead to masochism that itself has two types. (1) 'spiritual' and (2) psycho-pathological. An example of the spiritual masochism would be Jesus on the Cross. Psycho-pathological masochism is caused by a deep sense of inner guilt that needs to be 'atoned' for. Thus, the Soul creating circumstances for itself to be abused in various ways by others, or itself.

Additionally, within this archetype relative to the perversion of the consciousness of the Soul creating the need to be served by the whole can lead to the archetype of sadism: the need to punish others because of not being served in the ways that the Soul deems it needs to be within itself. Within the consciousness of sadism also lies the dynamic of guilt, a guilt that is rooted in violations of natural laws. This guilt in turn creates an inner anger within the consciousness of the Soul that then blames others for being the cause of it's guilt and the resulting anger. Thus, the need to punish others because of.

It should now be clear that both psycho-pathological masochism and sadism are rooted in invented cosmologies by humans that themselves are not rooted in the Natural Laws set in motion by the Source of All Things. The avenging 'god', or the 'god' that needs human sacrifice, the 'god' that says human sexuality is evil, and so on and so forth. "

We have already discussed Darwin's soul carrying some guilt and anger, so I am assuming that this "psyho-pathological masochism" also applies to his soul- am I correct?

Thank you for your guidance,
Gray

Hi Gray,

To me this would be specifically true relative to all the physical problems he created in his body that are rooted in his past, a past that all of you who have developed this EA analysis of Darwin has so wonderfully understood, wherein within his Soul we could hear his own inner voice saying something to the effect of 'I deserve this punishment and pain because ............".

On the other hand with the symbols of Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House that we are examining now I would say that, at a professional level, Saturn/Neptune in the 12th that squares all those Pisces planets in his 3rd including Pluto itself, his Soul, that by publishing his book that he set himself up to be a 'martyr' for the cause that he inwardly believed in: to help humanity understand the Natural Law of evolution which then had a revolutionary affect on the entire world of evolutionary biology. It became the very basis of evolutionary biology. And, of course, all that he wrote and taught then challenged the authority of the Church, and religions in general, and the reactions to him because of this.  He knew that would happen. Thus, martyring himself for the larger end/ purpose of which his work spoke too.

God Bless, Rad

Gray

Dear Rad,

I am still thinking about Neptune in relation to Darwin and the collective unconscious/conscious.  I feel like as far as a symbol of what sort of collective unconscious and collective conscious was impacting Darwin at the time, I at least have some solid ideas already.

What I am not sure if I am clearly understanding or not is how Saturn is functioning as a filter to his awareness of the collective unconscious and conscious since it is in a close balsamic conjunction to Neptune (then it is also in square to the Pisces Pluto-Mercury-Ceres).  Does it mean that both the collective unconscious and conscious could flood the structure of his consciousness at times, that he would at least on a subconscious level have access to this information he could perceive and communicate? One point about the collective conscious for example, I feel with the Saturn-Neptune he was very tuned into to it- as the example that Wallace was working on the exact same idea at the same time attests.

Or would it be more of a filter, blocking his conscious access to collective unconscious memories and perceptions to a large extent more so than allowing a large amount of the collective to filter through.  I get the idea that Saturn is involved with his internal criticism, and no doubt the "psycho-pathological masochism" aspect of his Neptune archetype.  Or, is it the idea that all of this is happening at the same time?

Thank you again for this opportunity to work with you on Darwin-
Gray

Rad

Hi Gray,

Quote from: Gray on Mar 26, 2014, 01:33 AM
Dear Rad,

I am still thinking about Neptune in relation to Darwin and the collective unconscious/conscious.  I feel like as far as a symbol of what sort of collective unconscious and collective conscious was impacting Darwin at the time, I at least have some solid ideas already.

What I am not sure if I am clearly understanding or not is how Saturn is functioning as a filter to his awareness of the collective unconscious and conscious since it is in a close balsamic conjunction to Neptune (then it is also in square to the Pisces Pluto-Mercury-Ceres).  Does it mean that both the collective unconscious and conscious could flood the structure of his consciousness at times, that he would at least on a subconscious level have access to this information he could perceive and communicate?

Yes, and by any consciousness of any Soul, including Darwin, that 'flooding' into the individual consciousness of a Soul creates a natural physiological reaction to this which, in turn, affects the natural individuation process that exists in all Souls. In essence, that physiological reaction affects the overall proportions of the physiology of the brain in such a way as to 'individualize' the brain of any given Soul. This natural process of any Soul's desire to individuate from the collective of all Souls then reflects the individual ongoing evolutionary journey of each Soul. The individual evolutionary journey of any given Soul becomes the DETERMINANT of how that individual Soul is thus ORIENTATED to the collective unconscious/ consciousness.

One point about the collective conscious for example, I feel with the Saturn-Neptune he was very tuned into to it- as the example that Wallace was working on the exact same idea at the same time attests.

Or would it be more of a filter, blocking his conscious access to collective unconscious memories and perceptions to a large extent more so than allowing a large amount of the collective to filter through.

The filter, as you put it, of his Saturn/Neptune conjunction operates in such a way that his Soul unconsciously 'tuned into' the the parts of the collective unconscious that was/ is linked to the desire in all humans to understand their origins: Saturn/ Neptune in Sagittarius in the 12th House that is then squaring all those Pisces Planets in his 3rd including the very nature of his own Soul structure. With his Soul structure thus attuned this then set in motion the physiological reactions within his brain that allowed him to individuate in exactly the way that he did. And, in so doing, affect the ongoing understanding of all humans relative to their origins: his affect upon the existing nature of the collective consciousness of that time which has been progressively receding into the collective unconscious as the collective consciousness accepts the truths he realized relative to the natural laws of evolution for all forms of life.

I get the idea that Saturn is involved with his internal criticism, and no doubt the "psycho-pathological masochism" aspect of his Neptune archetype. Or, is it the idea that all of this is happening at the same time?

It is all happening at the same time within his Soul.

Thank you again for this opportunity to work with you on Darwin-
Gray

And thank you too Gray for putting all the energy you have into EA in general, and this and other threads specifically.

God Bless, Rad

Gray

Thank you Rad,

I completely understand.  This may take me some time to write about, however.  I will be working on it.

with love and gratitude,
Gray

ari moshe

I Rad, I just wanted to touch base again here.
I am so sorry I have not been able to complete this. Thank you for holding this space and being so patience with me.

I won't be able to complete this practice thread this week with my current responsibilities. I am once again scheduling slots in my calender and intend to post by Thursday the 17th.
With love,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

Thanks for letting me know.

God Bless, Rad