Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...  (Read 28977 times)
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #390 on: May 15, 2014, 02:43 AM »

Hi Linda,

Thank you very much for your sweet message.
Hopefully it goes very well and I'll be back before long.

blessings Upasika
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #391 on: May 15, 2014, 07:22 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

First, thanks for taking the time to do the EA work you have done with Darwin in this last part of our Planetary Method: Neptune.

Your EA analysis that focuses on the collective unconscious/ consciousness, the history of natural knowledge, knowing, versus beliefs that came later in the evolution of the human species, and all the ideational theories, constructs, and formulas that have arisen that served as the 'backdrop' for the individual evolution of Darwin's Soul that 'individuated' from this by way of his own desires to 'know', not just believe, manifesting as it did in his work, a work, singularly, that shocked the human understanding of the very nature of life, the Origin Of the Species, is as comprehensive and it is utterly accurate. The EA reasoning that you employed is impeccable.

This demonstrates that at times one individual Soul can completely alter the current state of the collective consciousness/understanding that progressively recedes into the collective unconscious that alters and evolves the actual KNOWLEDGE that the human organism has and uses for it's own ultimate survival.

BRILLIANT EA WORK GONZALO !!

Bravo !

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #392 on: May 18, 2014, 09:44 AM »

Hi Rad,
Thanks so much for reviewing this work and for your feedback, and I'm glad the reasoning used is correct ... this is a good point for me in light of the Neptune transits to my chart.

Hi Cat,
Thanks so much for commenting. One thing that shocks me is how Darwin's ideas still find such a level of resistance in many people, and further, the degree of discussion and conflict about his ideas. While a lot of this discussion is focused on other aspects of how evolution occurs and contribute to understanding the phenomenon of biological evolution, it looks like a big part comes from misinterpretation of the simple ideas Darwin demonstrated in his work. Also, even though there were other scientists or naturalists before Darwin or contemporaries to Darwin who inquired into the nature of evolution, including Erasmus Darwin, it seems it was Charles Darwin who was able to intuit and put together a general paradigm for the overall phenomena, thus setting the basis for evolutionary biology which of course can be complemented, detailed and evolved by the contributions by other findings and other scientists.

God Bless, Gonzalo
Gray

« Reply #393 on: May 29, 2014, 11:00 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am planning to regain focus on writing my post on Neptune this weekend. I hope to have it done this next week, but I also want to develop some ideas I have fully.  I went through a recent job and career change and have been adjusting, but I will be able to start making more time to work on this.  I feel like this topic is huge and so I will do my best to focus on something manageable to develop in writing.

with gratitude,
Gray

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #394 on: May 30, 2014, 05:21 AM »

Hi Gray,

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: