Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Annual Node Cycles of Chiron, Vesta, Ceres, Juno, Pallas, Lucifer, Lilith, Eros  (Read 579 times)
Bradley J
Very Active Member

« on: Feb 19, 2013, 11:32 PM »

Hi All,

Steve graciously posted under the Resources section another resource recently completed and triple checked over.
This is a downloadable file which has the annual node cycles for Chiron, Vesta, Ceres, Juno, Pallas, Lucifer, Lilith, and Eros.

Today, out to lunch with a friend who "speaks astrology," I found out that a man she was dating had Pisces rising and was born on March 15th.  I recalled that the nodes of Juno align at 21 Pisces sn/21 Virgo nn.  So, it came to me, since we were discussing relationship, that he had the south node of Juno in Pisces in his first house.  This led into some interesting discussion that appeared helpful in giving further perspective on the relationship.

I tell this story because the nodes, to me, seem like a lot at first glance.  However, with a little study you may be surprised at what you may remember about nodal positions.  Just remember, if one person has nodes which you know, someone born on the same day shares those node positions.  Perhaps you will have spontaneous node recall!  Wink 

Thanks for keeping the message board alive,
with love,
Bradley

P.S. I "bookmarked" the Planetary nodes sheet on my "phone," so at any moment nodes are at the finger tips.  Also, I bookmarked the geodetics and ages pages we have on the mb resource pages - ways to use technology to have our EA resources more accessible.

Bradley J
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2013, 11:49 PM »

In this story above, focusing on the south node of Juno before the core signature of pluto, nodes and rules is a bit out of priority for our normal ea approach....and yet, one of our greatest tools as evolutionary astrologers is trusting our own intuition.

In this case, in a text message I was later informed that this man has this same degree (sn Juno 21 Pisces) conjunct his ascendant and Saturn in addition to the being conjunct the Sun.   
So, the conversation was relevant.  Smiley

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2013, 02:47 AM »

Hi Bradley,

This resource will be very useful.

Thank you so much for the work you've done.

Love,

Linda

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: