School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Question about Dog Star Sirius

Started by Wendy, Mar 03, 2013, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy

Hi Rad,

Is there an astrological signature that speaks directly to a soul coming from Dog Star Sirius?

FOUND THE ANSWERS HERE:
https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,458.0.html
AND HERE:
https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,666.0.html

I had forgotten, we talked about this before: Sag is the astrological symbol and Daemon souls linked to natural law.

This brings me to the deeper question:  If a soul is from a particular star system, are the previous lives associated only with special 'missions' to earth...and does the daemon soul have fewer lifetimes on earth, and do they accumulate karma differently?  

This whole topic is forging expansion within me, about any ignorance or bias the logical mind has about soul's being regulated only to human vehicle.  

Thank you and God Bless,
Wendy

Rad

Hi Wendy,

First the totality of the Daemon archetype is Sagittarius, Virgo, Gemini, Pisces. In other words ONE of the archetypes within those signs: these signs also of course correlate to many other archetypes that are specific to these signs.

From you:

"This brings me to the deeper question:  If a soul is from a particular star system, are the previous lives associated only with special 'missions' to earth...and does the daemon soul have fewer lifetimes on earth, and do they accumulate karma differently?  "

No, it is not associated with only special 'missions' to Earth. The Daemon Soul can has as many lifetimes on this planet as any other the purposes and reasons of which are of course unique to the nature of such Souls. And, no, the karma they accumulate is rooted in the natural law of cause and affect like all other Souls on this planet.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Thanks Rad.  My question came out of wondering, how a soul comes here from another dimension or star.  I didn't pursue that question, as it seems to big and simple, at the same time, to delve into.

Thanks again,
Wendy