Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chapel Hill Shootings  (Read 126 times)
Dav

« on: Feb 13, 2015, 08:21 AM »

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31416869

Here is the chart for the shootings (time sourced from Wikipedia as well as other online news articles.)

What stands out for me straight away is Jupiter retrograde conjunct the ascendent, at the apex of a yod from Pluto (sixth Capricorn) and Venus/Chiron (eighth Pisces), as well as the Moon combust the fourth house cusp.  The nodal axis falls in Aries/Libra ninth/third houses (SN also conjunct Uranus, ruler Sun/descendent), with rulers Mars and Venus in conjunction in Pisces eighth. Pluto is also squaring the nodal axis/Uranus.

Pluto Capricorn/sixth for me lays a foundational theme of the supremacy of the dominating social/cultural system and the submission to it by social/cultural minorities. The context of this theme is symbolised by the nodal axis. With the SN in Aries/ninth this symbolises the timeless war between religions/beliefs, specifically here faiths that don't align/assimilate (square) with the dominating belief system. The NN Libra/third possibly symbolising the need to learn and develop tolerance and respect for the beliefs, opinions, etc. I'm thinking also perhaps the nodal axis here may symbolise the "extremes" of faith, religious/ideological extremists..

With the nodal rulers, Mars and Venus conjunct Chiron, in Pisces/eighth, I believe this clearly symbolises that the murders of Deah, Yusor and Razan were motivated by religious hatred, martyrs
Pluto's ruler, Saturn, is in Sagittarius/fourth house

What do you guys make of it?
CindyRenee

« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2015, 05:44 PM »

At just a glance, yes, the Jupiter/Leo/Sun/Aqu. 1/7 opposition - clear to see some self-appointed 'king' prophet zealot type inflicting trauma/violence for religious delusions.

Aside from that the signature of trauma on a mass/social level is glaring - Lucifer in 11th, ruler in Aquarius, the sun in aquarius, aquarius on the descendant and uranus conjunct the south node! That node in the 9th and Aries is pretty graphic with the religious/violence aspect - especially I believe aries rules 'yahweh' type religions (?)  A relive of trauma...and an age old one at this point, sadly

Editing to add that you can see clearly how these particular belief systems (the yahweh based religions) become the actual basis for these types of trauma within people and the distortion/rage that then becomes the whole basis for the sado-masochistic reality and the creation of martyrs (lucifer 11th, gemini, ruler mercury, 6th, aquarius, ruler uranus conjunct SN, 9th, ruler mars, 8th pisces, ruler Neptune, 7th Pisces)
I also feel I should say in no way am I dismissing the possibility of these 'yahweh' religions as containing within themselves a link to truth and a genuine path - plenty of mystics to prove that! Just wanted to be clear.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2015, 05:53 PM by CindyRenee » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2015, 08:24 PM »

Hi Dav and Cindy,

Here are a few notes from Wikipedia:

-  Hicks is a gun rights advocate with a concealed weapons permit who had 13 firearms in his house.

-  Neighbors describe Hicks as threatening.

-  According to his current wife (who has also announced that she is divorcing him), he did not commit the shooting due to religious bias, but because of a longstanding parking dispute.

-  Hicks complained about once a month that the two men were parking in a visitor's space as well as their assigned spot.

-  On his Facebook page, he described himself as an anti-theist, and posted numerous images which condemned all religions and religious violence.

-  He complained about both Christians and Muslims on his Facebook page.

-  Civil-rights lawyers in the U.S. Department of Justice have opened an investigation to determine if this was a hate crime.

Briefly,

Hicks' noon chart
He's experiencing a Nodal Return now. 
Transiting Pluto is squaring his Nodal Axis.

Shooting chart
Jupiter in the shooting chart was conjunct his Leo stellium.
Jupiter in Leo had just crossed the Ascendant, forming a yod with Chiron and Pluto.

Thanks,

Linda

* Hicks noon chart.gif (111.76 KB, 748x1102 - viewed 14 times.)
Dav

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2015, 02:37 AM »

Thank you for your post Linda, the points you have brought up are really interesting.  What/how does the archetype of Leo play into this?  Could one interpret this as meaning the shootings were a part of actualising his purpose/destiny for this lifetime? As a means of bringing awareness of the trauma caused to society? (Aquarius polarity)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2015, 04:01 AM »

Thank you for your post Linda, the points you have brought up are really interesting.  What/how does the archetype of Leo play into this?  Could one interpret this as meaning the shootings were a part of actualising his purpose/destiny for this lifetime? As a means of bringing awareness of the trauma caused to society? (Aquarius polarity)

Hi Dav,

Your interpretation certainly would apply. 

The way I was seeing it was in terms of violence/murder.  During the time of the shootings Jupiter on the Ascendant (conj his Leo stellium) and opposite the Sun Aquarius 7th in the Shootings chart correlated to a sudden surge of violence resulting in 3 dead.  The 1st house/Ascendant correlates to Mars-Aries:  all 3 victims were shot in the head.  In Hicks' noon chart, he has Chiron, North Node and Saturn in Aries in the 6th/7th houses near the Descendant which graphically describes his way of relating to others in terms of violence/aggression.  These dynamics emphasize the "exact" Nodal Return in Aries/Libra and his inability to cooperate with others.  The Shooting chart Moon in Scorpio was squaring his Mars/Cancer and Mercury/Leo.  Black Moon Lilith was conjunct his Jupiter in Virgo, ruled by Mercury Rx in Aquarius.

Mercury was intensified as it neared the very end of its retrograde cycle in Aquarius.  Mercury was important because the North Node in Libra fell in the 3rd house in the Shootings chart:  the resolution to the Pluto skipped steps through peaceful communications.  I see Jupiter in Leo on the Ascendant in the Shooting chart as representing energies of self-righteousness and self-inflation in terms of either religious bigotry or some kind of self-appointed vigilante of the condominium.  Saturn (the law) was squaring Neptune (instability of the consciousness of the Soul).

Regarding how Leo plays into this:  his chart shows 3 personal Leo planets in the 10th house, appointing himself as the authority, and Saturn/Aries at the tip of a Yod (crisis) with Neptune and Uranus (the collective).  Pluto in Capricorn (societal laws, rules and regulations), however, is the ultimate authority, squaring the Nodes in both charts, skipped steps, and resolving in BOTH charts through the LIBRA archetype.

The South Node of Lucifer @ 17 Leo 38 - the totality of evil - was exactly conjunct Jupiter Leo Rx (conj Ascendant) in the Shooting chart.  The North Node of Lucifer @ 19 Aquarius 37 was conjunct the transiting Sun 21 Aquarius 51 in the 7th house (trine Lucifer 20 Gemini 52 Rx).

'He would come over to the door. Knock on the door and then have a gun on his hip saying 'you guys need to not park here.'

Investigators searched Hicks' home and seized two fully loaded handguns, a fully loaded AR-15 Bushmaster rifle, two shotguns, five other rifles, two other handguns and two pellet guns. They also seized numerous magazines with varying amounts of ammunition, boxes of ammunition, shotgun shells, BBs, gun scopes and other gun-related items, according to a warrant.

Thanks,

Linda

« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2015, 04:58 AM by Linda » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video