Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: several topics?  (Read 1617 times)
seesaw

« on: Oct 28, 2009, 04:03 PM »

I'm very new to EA, and not entirely sure I know it as a welcoming concept, but maybe it will be.

My concerns as a person don't seem to hit it off well with most people- I care about (and need personally) natural learning- learning and living together without courses, books, schools, etc. learning through loving relationships, asking questions, small times of study, discussions, hands on, -and natural working- accomplishing tasks in spontaneous ways at home, without set hours or any expectations of a certain number of hours required to work, or even of a specific result, etc.  I care about young people choosing any person to live with of any age, and being respected as equals to all other ages, I care about medium aged people being free to play, and older aged people being held and carried and valueing themselves as they did when they were little.  I want to see homeless people being given homes to live in, whether or not they ever conform to the active people who spend alot of time in repetitive activities.  I want to see the current sexual relationships between the youngest people and family members and friends recognized and honored, and I want to see the people labeled pedophiles freed from their designation of invalid, and I'd love to see people of all ages able to relate to each other in ways that are usually restricted to age groups (end ageism!) or genders or roles.  I'd like to see people labeled mentally ill respected as people who choose to live differently, or as people who are working with spiritual consciousness and energies that are unprocessed in a happy-for-them way. I'd like to see abundance as not needing to have millions of dollars, courses, books, and institutions, but as being able to ask for money and receive it when you need it or want it, without a debt being owed.  I'd like to see new categories of relationships made, that are not already stereotyped, and not necessarily short lived!  I'd like to see people who are ill or depressed or dying treated well and not made to feel like they are playing the victim, or seen as having no contributions to others, and of course I'd like to see instant health and miracles too. 

But I feel like alot of these things are blocked socially- people are expected to make a giant leap to abundance, or told they are playing the victim or evil for not conforming to what is already there.  I personally would like to have emotionally nourishing experiences met by people who love me, but I come across people who either say I am not supposed to have any needs, or I am supposed to fill them myself, or that I don't look or act the "right" way to be loved or given to.  But I want to live in a reality where I can have a genuine need that another person responds to without me having to feel like that is somehow "negative."  Those experiences are meaningful to me.  I don't want to have to not really need a hug or love in order to get it. Or to have to worry about being hurt due to some pluto concept... (I read one of the pluto books)

Anyway, this is usually where astrology or other practices come in and find some way to treat all of these positive additions to life negatively. Not just spiritual studies, of course, regular day to day working people are even more upset by it.  Even healers.  And most don't want to cross the boundaries of "work life" even healing and giving, with individual people.  Where are the people who want to work with individuals NOT in an analysis way, or with their own agenda, or to sell a product, but as one (maybe stronger) person who deeply loves another, and also is open to receiving from them in return?

I have run into major resistance to all of these things lately, as I feel much of the anger surrounding those realities.  I'd like to move forward and be supported in a personal way while my own "weaknesses" are well, on the one hand not seen as real weaknesses, but as valued realities, and on the other hand, where they are things I really would like to change, to be seen with understanding and acceptance in the meantime.   

I'm interested in how this all fits into my birthchart, and if there's any way I can repair and build relationships and all these things into my life, as well as with people I already know and want to know, without all the rejection, war, and trauma!

Birthday is 4-28-1978. Cancer rising.

Any encouraging astrology thoughts would be greatly welcomed.  As well as how do I know when I have accomplished something fruitful? And how to stay safe and still be close to and cared for by people in an emotional war zone. 
Thanks, seesaw
seesaw

« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2009, 01:29 PM »

One other question- only please do not forget about my first message- that one was highest on my list of importance! 

---  J. Green spoke of a woman taking on another's karma in the sexual fluids.  What does that mean for prostitutes?  Are they aware of this - is that why there is a desire in general to not see the poorest people being "used" as prostitutes?  Because they are either unaware or taking on too much karma to survive another day?  How is this karma healed/released by prostitutes, and why is this information kept from various young people who have lots of sex? ---

The other question is of course, is this simply an explanation that has been created to prevent people from having sex? (for any number of other reasons, purity, prevention of obsession, population concerns, spiritual ideals, cruelty, hanging on to power over others, etc.)

---*---Where are the people who I can discuss these things with?  It seems like information is often hoarded until someone decides they can trust that the information will only be used for their own purposes, but that just creates willing slaves.  What about simply revealing the information, and also revealing the possible repercussions in honesty, so that a person can make their own decision about how or if to proceed, or whether to take a different viewpoint. 

I feel blocked from discussing things that need to be discussed with people because first- the person doesn't trust "a stranger"- and when I go ahead and ask my questions, then, because they don't trust, they refuse to answer, and either live in fear, or assume the worst about me, or withhold possible benefits from me.  So whether I ask, or whether I don't ask, the best answer I receive is silence.  Where is someone strong enough and loving enough to be with me in the unknown, and not be silent! 

Then often the "proof" asked by those with information of whether I am trustworthy is wealth.  And yet, the people I care about are people who do not have actual coins, or bank accounts, or public recognition as "good" or acceptable at this time.  The definition of what is "good" in society, has been creating institutions, buildings, and often insulation from the poor or different- but those are things that I see too much of.  The beaches and open areas, forests, open trusting peaceful places, private places, are all being replaced by these massive "proofs" of goodness and worths.  But I consider those gentle or peaceful or wild places to be worth. 

I find the people who talk about neutral duality do not seem to really believe in it! Or those who do are the ones who are so far away from and uninvolved with the issue, like in other countries, that they have nothing to fear- but they are also indifferent to the suffering of the people being feared.  When do those who really believe in neutral duality approach a situation and relieve the fear?  When do they provide an honoring of value and a gentle safety, freedom, and nourishment with respect and involvement and a willingness to continue the support every day at each new point, including showing the good and the best stuff! The way that provides new nourishing happy benefits for both "berson" and others at each step of the way- with meaning, deep safe returning connecting, and delight! (I use "berson" to mean both -the person now- and- whoever they may become or mean- synonymously)   Cheesy

Who can I talk to about the (up top) question?

thanks, Seesaw
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2009, 12:18 AM »

Seesaw

Before anyone can respond to your posts I need to clarify a few things with you.

From time to time somebody appears here, inevitably a male, not so much to learn about EA.  They all have authority issues, want to pick apart what they see as weak spots in the EA paradigm, argue or question, convince and convert others that their way is better, more true, whatever.  Due to authority issues, they need to knock down what they see as authority and make themselves feel better than.

I'm not saying that is where you are coming from. I'm also not saying it's not where you are coming from.  While you said a lot of things, in truth you didn't reveal much of why you are here.  I'm not clear what you are asking of us, and even why you said all that to complete strangers.  Do you need a place to make your points?  Do you have questions you want answered? 

If you are sincere in wanting to learn about EA you might consider regrouping, and reintroducing yourself in a way that better encompasses those who are here.  You could start with a SHORT post that has just questions you'd like people to address.  Questions - A, B, C, D.  No more explanation needed.

Coming here is like entering a stranger's home.  Respect involves listening to how things are done in that home before espousing your views in that home.  That gets things off to a good start. 

In terms of some of what you said, at this point the overall energies on this planet are extremely negative, traumatized, and selfish.  There IS no way to escape that.  Many isolate themselves in narcissistic realities, believing they are separate and beyond.  That is delusion – we are all in this together.

All one can do, given that kind of reality, is commit inwardly to being part of the solution, to do the difficult inner work of rooting out our own negative patterns, replacing them with positive, affirming, genuine, real, giving, caring, sharing honest attitudes, emotions, expressions.  That asks us to give up much that we feel is our security.  That is the essence of EA, returning to that within us that is natural thus aligned to Creator's intent. 

If this makes sense to you, that is what we are about here.  So come and learn – you might start by listening for a while.
Take care
Steve

seesaw

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2009, 01:59 PM »

hi,

There is no authority, only love, and form. I am trying to honor myself also, and my own needs, as well as those I've mentioned.  A form of love -strength and protection is appreciated, and so is the form of love as gentleness and responsiveness- to me!

I'd like and appreciate some people to hear me, understand, and give me the positive responses already asked for.  I ask to be tangibly connected to someone(or more than one) who understands, knows, accepts, tenderly loves and honors me as I am- who will communicate with me, respond warmly and consistently to me, fearlessly and gently, free of negative judgments (and oppressiveness, repressiveness, oppositions, ETC.), who work to make being true to myself and having my deep needs met by others safe, who is good to themself also.

My second post- I ask for any accurate response on the issue- of how prostitutes can clear/heal the karma in the fluids, and any understanding of it's truth, or why it has been unspoken.   

Thank you, Seesaw

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2009, 02:36 PM »

seesaw,
 This message board in NOT ABOUT YOU. It is for anyone who is wanting to understand Evolutionary Astrology. If you read through this message board you will see that is happening here. If you want to understand EA as everyone else here does, then you are welcome. If you keep up what you are doing now you will not be. If you persist in the way that you are now you will be banned.

Rad
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 30, 2009, 05:37 PM »

While your need for connection and validation is valid, the issue is that this message board is not the place for you to receive that.  It exists to learn about and ask questions about Evolutionary Astrology.  The purpose here is not to help you feel fulfilled and heard.  As Rad said, this is not here for you and your needs.  Although it may not be your conscious intent, you are pushing your trip on people here, by the way in which you are seeking to get your needs met.  No matter how loving and positive you think your intentions are.

In terms of your questions about prostitutes, look in the message board archives forum on this board.  There's been lots of discussion over the years about natural sexuality, and ways to heal from the effects of past misuse of sexuality.  Jeffrey Wolf Green's second volume of Pluto contains a lot of material about Earth's matriarchal past and how the natural sexual instincts got distorted in the first place, and the right application of the sexual instinct.

Although you aren't hearing it, we ARE speaking to the deeper needs within you.  The answers are not coming in the ways you think they should sound or feel.  That is the issue.  There are some things you need to look at.   

This is the end of back and forth dialog based on where you have come from so far. 
End of discussion unless you look past your self.

seesaw

« Reply #6 on: Oct 31, 2009, 11:28 AM »

Hi,

I hesitate to speak directly to you, because I don't want to distract from my original post and intent.  But it seems important to you.  Love can exist anywhere, and loving me also brings love to others.  Honoring me also honors others.  It heals everyone's abilities to ask directly for love, and allows love to manifest on a deeper level. 

Thanks, Seesaw
Deva

« Reply #7 on: Nov 01, 2009, 09:19 AM »

Hi, I have been watching this thread develop and feel that, as a moderator, I need to step in as well. Seesaw, unless you have specific Ea questions and sincerely want to learn as the rest of the group does please no longer post. This message board is a place of learning,  and all of the members are to show respect towards each other. What you are posting is inappropriate, and does not belong on this message board.
Thanks for respecting those guidelines, and I wish you the best.
Deva
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video