Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mars Opp Pluto, in Synastry  (Read 120 times)
Shawn Rollins

« on: Dec 14, 2014, 06:14 PM »

Do we have an info on Mars Opp. Pluto in synastry here? 

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2014, 07:26 AM »

Hi Shawn,

Sometime ago we did a whole thread on synastry and composite charts that you can find through the search button. However, there is no one meaning for anything in sysnastry or composite charts, as per your question, because the entire context of two peoples relationship must be understood, the totality of the charts, for any one symbol to have it's specific meaning within that context.

God Bless, Rad
Shawn Rollins

« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2014, 08:26 PM »

Thanks Rad.  I'll look that up.  I do realize you cant just pick an aspect on its own... I was looking for a starting point to research it...
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2014, 08:34 PM »

Hi Shawn,

Do you have Pluto Vol II? If so you can read about the phasal relationships between Pluto and Mars and applie those archetypes to the synastry chart. That might be a good starting point.

cat
Shawn Rollins

« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2014, 08:41 PM »

Thanks Cat.  Yeah...i have both pluto books...
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2014, 09:12 PM »

Ok, so that should do. Instead of reading it as opposing energies within oneself just read it as between two people. It should put you on the right track. If you need help, maybe you can post a practice situation. Make up two  Pluto/SN/NN signatures with one's Pluto opposing the other's Mars and post your interpretation and ask for feedback. That way you can see if you are on track.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: