School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Conjunction to Pluto´s Nodes

Started by Skywalker, Apr 10, 2013, 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skywalker

Hi Rad or any one else,

I noticed in "The Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation" thread, Darwin has the Moon conjunct the S.node of Pluto (as I do) and have been trying to understand this aspect and it´s essential meaning for a long time, but feel that the S.node of Pluto is so deep within one´s consciousness that i´m simply not getting a clear picture of it´s meaning. Is there a specific meaning or cause/need for this aspect or another planet conjunct the S.node of Pluto?
It would seem to me that a Soul born with this aspect, desires/needs to learn in the current life, the complexities/workings of physical reality (Capricorn) and the responsibility for the circumstantial realities that the Soul, thru the ego (Moon) creates via it´s feelings. To learn about actions and their consequences, essentially about the law of Karma and how emotions co-create reality. 

Also, now with Pluto transiting thru Capricorn there will be many Souls born with Pluto conjunct it´s own S.node. What will it mean for these Souls and their evolution? 

Thank you.
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Quote from: Skywalker on Apr 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
Hi Rad or any one else,

I noticed in "The Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation" thread, Darwin has the Moon conjunct the S.node of Pluto (as I do) and have been trying to understand this aspect and it´s essential meaning for a long time, but feel that the S.node of Pluto is so deep within one´s consciousness that i´m simply not getting a clear picture of it´s meaning. Is there a specific meaning or cause/need for this aspect or another planet conjunct the S.node of Pluto?
It would seem to me that a Soul born with this aspect, desires/needs to learn in the current life, the complexities/workings of physical reality (Capricorn) and the responsibility for the circumstantial realities that the Soul, thru the ego (Moon) creates via it´s feelings. To learn about actions and their consequences, essentially about the law of Karma and how emotions co-create reality. 

Also, now with Pluto transiting thru Capricorn there will be many Souls born with Pluto conjunct it´s own S.node. What will it mean for these Souls and their evolution? 

Thank you.

Hi Skywalker,

Here is a link to a thread from 2010 in which all of this is discussed. Please read through all of it. If you have additional questions afterwords please ask. This thread subject is General questions about the Pluto-Nodes paradigm.

God Bless, Rad

https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,163.0.html

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

Thanks for the link to that thread, it´s helping to get a better picture of Pluto´s nodes. I will continue to study it and then get back to you if I still have doubts.

All the best!
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more