Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Pluto conjunct mercury in Capricorn by transit.  (Read 970 times)
Alldy
« on: Apr 15, 2013, 10:03 AM »

Hello!

I am new on this forum and I would like to send my greetings to all the good souls here!

I hope you could help me with one matter-I would like to ask you for advice regarding Pluto conjunction with Mercury by transit-what were your experiences? How your life has changed after the conjunction.
From my experience, I could never really see the results of Pluto work, until some 2 years after the transit is over.

As for my present transit over the natal Mercury; as you can see on the chart is in Capricorn 12th house squaring Moon in Aries in 2nd and Mars in Libra in 8th. I have left the salary employment and I am trying to establish myself as self-employed. I have found that I am lacking various skills concerning the IT so I have returned to university to get updated. The University was not taking me in the direction I wanted and thought in very outdated manner, I felt that pupils were educating the professors.  I got on quite bad relations with some of them for the reason that I have challenged them few times and so since I don’t respect some of them I can’t carry easily on the academic work. The only way I am able to carry on with academia is by choosing the coursework themes what forms a part of my real life. I am working on setting up of organization which deals with translating education into real life.
Meanwhile, I feel my Mercury struggle every day-distraction, lack of direction, feeling I can make it all one day and next that all I am planning is impossible dream. All I wish from the universe is to get mentorship and support, but it most of the time it feels like I was all alone and going into the void.

Has anybody had the same Pluto conjunction Mercury symptoms?  How did you deal with that, what was the outcome? How can you use this energy for its best? 

If you are already past this transit, what has changed in your life? 

I will be incredibly grateful for all your remarks. It will be of great help. Thank you.

Namaste

Alldy

* chartA.png (16.12 KB, 700x650 - viewed 123 times.)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2013, 05:57 AM »

Hi Alldy,

First, welcome to our message board. Second, one of our rules here is that we do not do personal charts other than a few exceptions here and there that so warrant. And this only happens with folks who have been here awhile and have been contributing members: not just takers.

A better way to ask the type of question you have is to remove yourself from the question. Thus, to ask such a question from an archetypal point of view: what is the evolutionary intention of Pluto transiting conjunct Mercury.

God Bless, Rad
Alldy
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2013, 01:06 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your replay-thank you for your welcoming and my greetings to you too.

I see, actually just after I have made the post, I understood it might have been inappropriate as your forum it is not the subject just to free astrological advice. Of, course, I can see that this is a forum where members a contributing wholeheartedly.

I will post the message in different form in the future, trying to contribute as well as everybody else.

Blessing

Alldy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video