Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planets retro on north node  (Read 452 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: May 11, 2013, 09:22 AM »

Hi Rad and everyone,

I would like to clarify my understanding on this:
A planet retro on the north node implies a function that is highly developed/has been worked on in prior lives, and yet also carries the "re-live" dynamics that come with retrograde: the need to reflect, internalize, find one's way etc.

For a general example: Saturn retro on nn - if a soul was overly conditioned by its responsibilities, then in this life there will be an evolutionary emphasis on liberating from that conditioning (saturn retro) while continuing to actualize the role the structure is here to build (on the nn).

This is different than the general re-live correlations of a planet on the south node. In such a case the introspection and internalization of retro is not necessarily implied.
Is this an accurate understanding? Would you say anything else to further differentiate between the karma of planets on the sn and a planet retro on the north node?
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 07:34 AM »

Hi Ari,

Hi Rad and everyone,

I would like to clarify my understanding on this:
A planet retro on the north node implies a function that is highly developed/has been worked on in prior lives, and yet also carries the "re-live" dynamics that come with retrograde: the need to reflect, internalize, find one's way etc.

A retrograde planet, no matter which one it is, is not 'highly developed'. It is in the process of being developed which is serving as a 'lead point' in the ongoing evolution of the Soul. The retrograde archetype accelerates the evolution of the Soul because it naturally rebels from the consensus expectation of how that archetypal function defined by the planet itself is 'meant' to be actualized according to the consensus. Thus, there is a progressive 'individuation' of that archetype that reflects, in the end, the inherent individuality of that archetype according the original design of the Soul itself.

For a general example: Saturn retro on nn - if a soul was overly conditioned by its responsibilities, then in this life there will be an evolutionary emphasis on liberating from that conditioning (saturn retro) while continuing to actualize the role the structure is here to build (on the nn).

Yes, this is one example that is correct ...........

This is different than the general re-live correlations of a planet on the south node. In such a case the introspection and internalization of retro is not necessarily implied.
Is this an accurate understanding?

No, the internalization and introspection of the retrograde archetype manifests because of the planet being retrograde: it's an archetype that is essential to retrograde. Thus, when the Soul recreates for itself conditions that it has already lived prior to the existing life in the current life the intention is in fact to reflect, through internalization and introspection, exactly why it has do so. The answers realized because of this reliving thus serve the Soul's evolutionary purpose of self knowledge that is meant to be applied to the Soul's evolutionary future that will be progressively individualized to reflect the individual design of it's Soul.

Would you say anything else to further differentiate between the karma of planets on the sn and a planet retro on the north node?

This is the essence of it as above.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:27 AM »

Hi Rad, thanks for your response. I want to clarify my understanding of the first part of your response.

A retrograde planet, no matter which one it is, is not 'highly developed'. It is in the process of being developed which is serving as a 'lead point' in the ongoing evolution of the Soul. The retrograde archetype accelerates the evolution of the Soul because it naturally rebels from the consensus expectation of how that archetypal function defined by the planet itself is 'meant' to be actualized according to the consensus. Thus, there is a progressive 'individuation' of that archetype that reflects, in the end, the inherent individuality of that archetype according the original design of the Soul itself.

When a retro planet is natally on the north node, since the evolutionary intention with that planetary function is for the soul to individuate that planetary function in a way that reflects the essential individuality of that planetary function, stripped from all conditioning, this innately implies that in prior lives such development had not yet occurred.

However when its on the north node, what I'm trying to grasp is the karmic history implied therein. I've seen this of course several times and I just want to clarify again that I understand this accurately.

For example one woman had Neptune retro on her nn in the 2nd house and lived much of her life just expecting that a miracle would happen, that somehow she would make it rich. When I sat with her I realized that resolving this Neptune naivete seemed to be a life theme of hers. My intuition was that this was a strong dynamic in the past for her, and that perhaps she had witnessed miracles and been deeply inspired in the past, and yet had not developed the inner effort to connect with Source in order to actually realize ultimate meaning. (I'm taking this out of context just to illustrate this specific signature).

So being on the north node implies a long standing history  and yet retrograde gives us some clue as to what that history was? IE a long standing history of yearning/hoping/naivete... is this on track Rad?

And this doesn't mean that they have been working on the evolutionary intentions of the retrograde archetype prior to this life?

I have another question, however I'll get to that after the above is clarified. Thanks for this support Rad.
With love, am
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 07:50 AM »

Hi Rad, thanks for your response. I want to clarify my understanding of the first part of your response.

When a retro planet is natally on the north node, since the evolutionary intention with that planetary function is for the soul to individuate that planetary function in a way that reflects the essential individuality of that planetary function, stripped from all conditioning, this innately implies that in prior lives such development had not yet occurred.

However when its on the north node, what I'm trying to grasp is the karmic history implied therein. I've seen this of course several times and I just want to clarify again that I understand this accurately.

For example one woman had Neptune retro on her nn in the 2nd house and lived much of her life just expecting that a miracle would happen, that somehow she would make it rich. When I sat with her I realized that resolving this Neptune naivete seemed to be a life theme of hers. My intuition was that this was a strong dynamic in the past for her, and that perhaps she had witnessed miracles and been deeply inspired in the past, and yet had not developed the inner effort to connect with Source in order to actually realize ultimate meaning. (I'm taking this out of context just to illustrate this specific signature).

So being on the north node implies a long standing history  and yet retrograde gives us some clue as to what that history was? IE a long standing history of yearning/hoping/naivete... is this on track Rad?

And this doesn't mean that they have been working on the evolutionary intentions of the retrograde archetype prior to this life?

I have another question, however I'll get to that after the above is clarified. Thanks for this support Rad.
With love, am

Hi Ari,

Again, any planet on the S.Node correlates to that archetype being developed prior to the current life that is being relived through evolutionary necessity in order for evolution to proceed for the Soul. There are three karmic/ evolutionary reasons for this as you know: a total relive of the past that must be revisited in order for new choices to made relative to the circumstances created relative to the relive, a condition of total evolutionary fruition which means that archetypes have been highly developed, evolved, and is meant to be sustained in the current life in order for it to be help full in the evolution of others Souls, or a combination of both of those conditions that have the same evolutionary intentions.

A planet conjunct the N.Node has been worked upon prior to the current life that reflects the evolutionary needs/desires of the Soul that serves as a lead point in the ongoing evolutionary journey of the Soul: this does not mean it is highly developed. It does mean that it is not brand new: the first life that involves this evolutionary intention. The retrograde archetype also means that any planet that is retrograde, on the N.Node or not, is also recreating, re-experiencing, reliving dynamics from it's past that must be relived in order for new choices to be made in order for the Soul's evolution to proceed. It can also correlate to karmic conditions, karmic issues, that also must be relived because they have yet to be dealt with and/or resolved. Thus the intention to do so in the retrograde symbol. And, yes, to accelerate the evolution of the Soul be rebelling or rejecting the consensus of any given societies expectations of how that archetypal function is 'meant' to be actualized according to that consensus.

With the Neptune Retro on the N.Node of the person you are speaking about all three of those retrograde archetypes will be experienced, just as they have been in the most previous past lives of that Soul. Given what you are reporting it should be clear that one of the dynamics/ issues that she is needing to deal with is the issue of personal delusions/ illusions, Neptune, that she EXPECTS, Neptune and it's lower octave Venus, to occur as if by magic. As a result, this Soul has created a 'program' for itself in which various expectations that are projected into her life will be met with disillusionment, Neptune, so that the experience of disillusionment will be the causative factor of busting apart the very nature of her illusions and delusions. The intent in this of course is to re-orientate to to actual reality because of the disillusionment.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: