School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Question about evolutionary cycles

Started by hk980p, Mar 24, 2020, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hk980p

Hi all,

The part about evolutionary cycles is really confusing.  The pluto book has phrases like "an evolutionary cycle has begun", "an evolutionary cycle has come to an end" etc. The other thing I found is about the different phases in the pluto book 2 and it is helpful but even that is confusing. Can someone explain to me these cycles in a very simple way.

I mean answers to very simple questions like

Does an individual change their pluto sign in different lifetimes in a single evolutionary cycle or do they have the same pluto lesson for the entire cycle?

Will the pluto sign keep on changing during lifetimes or will it stay the same for many consecutive lifetimes before it changes? Like I have pluto in 4th in this life, will my next life also be pluto in 4th to continue the lesson or can I be born with another pluto house?

Is pluto in 12th the end of the cycle and pluto in 1st the start of a cycle?

Will an individual have to learn the pluto lessons again in a different evolutionary cycle. Like for example if a pluto in 8th individual learns the lesson of self sufficiency in the current evolutionary cycle and then in the next evolutionary cycle will he have to go through these same evolutionary lessons again even though he has learned it in the previous evolutionary cycle?

Sorry if the questions sound stupid. Maybe the book has answers and I didnt read well.

Rad

Hi hk980p

The part about evolutionary cycles is really confusing.  The pluto book has phrases like "an evolutionary cycle has begun", "an evolutionary cycle has come to an end" etc. The other thing I found is about the different phases in the pluto book 2 and it is helpful but even that is confusing.  Can someone explain to me these cycles in a very simple way.

From 0 through 360 is a cycle. From birth to death is a cycle. Breathing in and breathing out is a cycle. There are cycles within cycles.

i mean answers to very simple questions like Does an individual change their pluto sign in different lifetimes in a single evolutionary cycle or do they have the same pluto lesson for the entire cycle?

It depends on the choices any given Soul makes in any given lifetime.

Will the pluto sign keep on changing during lifetimes or will it stay the same for many consecutive lifetimes before it changes? Like I have pluto in 4th in this life, will my next life also be pluto in 4th to continue the lesson or can I be born with another pluto house?

It depends on the choices any given Soul makes in any given lifetime.

Is pluto in 12th the end of the cycle and pluto in 1st the start of a cycle?

Yes, but it can also take more than one lifetime to bring a cycle to an end, so too with the beginning of a new cycle of evolutionary development.

Will an individual have to learn the pluto lessons again in a different evolutionary cycle. Like for example if a pluto in 8th individual learns the lesson of self sufficiency in the current evolutionary cycle and then in the next evolutionary cycle will he have to go through these same evolutionary lessons again even though he has learned it in the previous evolutionary cycle?

Again, it depends on the choices any given Soul has made in any given life. It's possible, for example, that a Soul who has learned the 8th House Pluto polarity lesson of self- reliance, the 2nd House, in the context of a life may need to learn that same lesson in the context of another life.

One of the best books ever written on cycles was by a guy names Alexander Repurti called 'Cycles Of Becoming'.

God Bless, Rad

hk980p

Thanks a lot rad. I will try to get that book.