Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Feeling without limitation  (Read 207 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« on: Sep 19, 2014, 03:25 AM »

Hi Rad and community,

Would you say that a Pluto transit could make one more receptive to feeling energies without limitation?  

With Pluto now applying to my Mercury, I am feeling so much more, feel my whole chart so much more, an expansion of awareness, and am very sensitive to all the planetary energies, transits and aspects as they are taking place.  The feelings I'm talking about are not so much emotional, but rather like an acute sensitivity to everything around me.

Is there a planetary correlation to auras, their colours, and how far they reach? Can one's aura expand relative to a transit?

Could these feelings of expansion without limitation and "opening up" be an expression of the current North Node in Libra since Libra correlates to "feelings"?

I think I may have just answered my own question, since the North Node Libra is transiting my 12th house. Nevertheless, I'd still be interested to read your comments.

Thanks,

Linda
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 2014, 08:26 AM »

Hi Rad and community,

Would you say that a Pluto transit could make one more receptive to feeling energies without limitation?  

With Pluto now applying to my Mercury, I am feeling so much more, feel my whole chart so much more, an expansion of awareness, and am very sensitive to all the planetary energies, transits and aspects as they are taking place.  The feelings I'm talking about are not so much emotional, but rather like an acute sensitivity to everything around me.

Is there a planetary correlation to auras, their colours, and how far they reach? Can one's aura expand relative to a transit?

Could these feelings of expansion without limitation and "opening up" be an expression of the current North Node in Libra since Libra correlates to "feelings"?

I think I may have just answered my own question, since the North Node Libra is transiting my 12th house. Nevertheless, I'd still be interested to read your comments.

Thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda,

Yes, you have answered your own question. Remember that 'feelings' trigger the emotions. The natural trinity that correlates with emotions are Cancer, Moon, the 4th House, Scorpio, Pluto, and the 8th House, and Pisces, Neptune, and the 12th House. With the transits you have pointed out you can then see that your entire emotional body is being opened up without 'limits'. This is an evolutionary intention within your Soul to expand your consciousness because of, expanding in such a way as to realize or embrace the Causative, God/ess, for the manifest Creation. This will in turn deepen your natural empathy for the 'human condition' which reflects the opening up of your entire emotional body that is being triggered by your feelings.

Sensitivity itself is an emotion. As your emotional body open up in this way it will then affect the nature of your perceptions, Mercury in Scorpio, which, in turn correlate to new perceptions equaling new thoughts.

The aura correlates with Neptune, the 12th House, and Pisces as does it to the nature of the colors where the colors themselves are being determined by the nature of your emotions. And, yes, this can change and expand relative to the nature of how much the very center of gravity in your consciousness changes remembering that gravity correlates with Saturn, consciousness of the Soul with Neptune, the 12th House, and Pisces relative to Scorpio, the 8th House, and Pluto.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2014, 09:16 AM by Rad » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #2 on: Sep 19, 2014, 10:25 AM »

Linda, Thanks for sharing your question and thanks too Rad for your validating follow-up. it is amazing how EA perfectly reflects reality.

When tr Pluto was conjunct my natal Mercury, I walked into a lecture given by Jeff Green for the first time, it was Easter Sunday, April 99. The room was packed and you could hear a pin drop.

As soon as he said good morning, just the sound of his voice and the words, Mercury, that followed, blew the roof off every perceived limit of my being . It was the most powerful day of my life. To say I was 'feeling' without limitation' was an understatement and those feelings ignited emotions that I had never experienced in this life, leading me back to myself, and back to God/ess. Pluto also happened to be making an exact opposition to Venus in Gemini. Mercury is the ruler of my North Node.

Anyway Linda..it is really cool that you are having this experience, an evolutionary gate without question.

Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2014, 10:30 AM by Kristin » Logged
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2014, 03:18 AM »

Thank you both.

Rad,

Thanks for your full explanation of what I was describing. My sensitivity, emotions and new perceptions have indeed opened up new thoughts. As I keep telling friends, "something is brewing."

Kristin,

My experience seemed so special that I wanted to ask Rad about it. I love immersing myself in this feeling without limitation ... it feels to be a very natural state, like coming home. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video