Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Apr 08, 2020, 05:29 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Both the rulers of the nodes opposite pluto  (Read 106 times)
Julia8

« on: Mar 26, 2020, 12:49 AM »

Hi all,

Two days ago I decided to volunteer to offer mini-readings, at free cust, in a Brazilian forum about spirituality that I access. I thought about doing that because in my opinion it could be a good chance to me to train and to see, by practice, if i'm understanding correctly the whole paradigm of the EA. While at the same time being able to give a little bit of insight to a few people about their own lives, even if just a little (as much as my acknowledgment till now permits).

But the first volunteer brought me a chart that has been... quite tricking to me, so far, because of the placement of the moon nodes. The person that I'm currently working has both the rulers of his moon nodes opposing pluto, being the north node ruler the one that is opposing pluto in tighter orbs (1orb). And so I would like to ask if you think that this configuration implies something to the PPP... does it imply?  Undecided

Pluto is in the same house of the south node, also, but they are not conjunct. There are more than 10 orbs separating one point from the other.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2020, 12:57 AM by Julia8 » Logged

“Today's accomplishments were yesterday's impossibilities.” Robert Schuller
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2020, 04:33 AM »

Hi Julia,

Is the S.Node in a balsamic or new phase to the natal Pluto ? Are the planetary rulers of the S and N Nodes balsamic of new phase to one another ? Is the ruler of the S.Node in a Full phase or Gibbous Phase to natal Pluto. Is the ruler of the N.Node is a Gibbous or Full Phase to natal Pluto ?

Generally speaking this means that the Soul has been stuck in it's past, the planetary ruler of the S.Node conjunct the PPP of natal Pluto, in such a way that that has been preventing the Soul from evolving as symbolized by the N.Node and it's ruler conjunct the PPP of natal Pluto. It's like the past blocking or opposing the future.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2020, 04:48 AM by Rad » Logged
Julia8

« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2020, 04:00 AM »

Thank you Rad, for the feedback. Both your first answer to my post and now this piece you added later, when editing.

It was really good that you reminded me of that because I still oftentimes forgot to pay close attention to the phrasal relationship between the planets, even though of course, it is one of the pillars of an EA reading, since it can change very much the whole context of the interpretation.

What I perceive is that it seems that for the ones like me, that dealt with the traditional astrology way to interprest charts for a long time, it takes a while to us to really... re-adapt our eyes to the more detailed view that the EA way of interpreting charts requires. This virgo, detail oriented way to perceive... and integrating the whole in a pisces way.  Cheesy But it as a friend of mine says, one step at a time... hopefully i'm slowly progressing...

“Today's accomplishments were yesterday's impossibilities.” Robert Schuller
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: