Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Culture switch in natal chart?  (Read 803 times)
Wei

« on: Dec 01, 2015, 04:47 PM »

Hi Rad, in EA we can see gender switch in a chart, I wonder if we can also see culture switch? Like looking at 9th/sag/Jupiter and 10th/cap/Saturn maybe?
Thanks as always
Wei
Sree

« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2015, 08:08 PM »

Hi Wei

From my own personal experience and also reading about Pluto in Sagittarius / 9 th house , i think Sagittarius / 9 th house strongly linked  to evolutionary axis is an indication for culture switch.Even  though i do not have Pluto in  Sagittarius / 9 th house but with south node in Sagittarius and its ruler in Sagittarius, along with two more planets in  Sagittarius i have a very strong alienation to the Language structure where i was born. Surely alienation is also felt in many other ways within  the cultural context

Thank you
Sree

Wei

« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2015, 01:23 AM »

Hi Wei

From my own personal experience and also reading about Pluto in Sagittarius / 9 th house , i think Sagittarius / 9 th house strongly linked  to evolutionary axis is an indication for culture switch.Even  though i do not have Pluto in  Sagittarius / 9 th house but with south node in Sagittarius and its ruler in Sagittarius, along with two more planets in  Sagittarius i have a very strong alienation to the Language structure where i was born. Surely alienation is also felt in many other ways within  the cultural context

Thank you
Sree

Hi Sree, thanks for sharing it, i can totally relate to what you said, i wonder, like gender switch, in most cases, i suppose as a soul in this long journey we all have been incarnated as man and woman, we may also be incarnated in different cultures in soul's history, the alienation is more relative to what we have been used to in recent series life time, which correlates to this life times lesson, is it right? I also want to understand, if we reincarnated into a very different/new culture, feel alienated,  at the same time, we have saturn, our consicousness structure is conditioned by the culture/country we are borned into, i am a little lost what's my questions here... like how can we interpret this by looking at jupiter/saturn energy, or some other symbol in natal chart,  can we look at the phase relationship to deside how should we deal with this energy, and maybe can we see in a chart what kind of culture a soul intends to be incarnated for the future (new phase, culminating, is this culture which the soul needs to explore more or the soul is done with it?), like we can see these dynamic in gender switch.
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2015, 09:57 AM »

Hi Wei,

Further to what you and Sree posted, I can add that there are different ways in which the chart can reflect different cultures for a Soul's prior lifetimes. One way is based on the 'Journey through Time' methodology that Jeffrey developed along his life in which Geodetics, in connection with the Astrological Ages and sub-Ages, correlate with geographical zones and time frames of the prior lifetimes of the Soul. There is abundant information about this methodology in the message board.   

Another way is based on correlations of each archetype with specific cultures. As an example, Scorpio correlates with Egypt, Sagittarius correlates with nomadic cultures, Gemini correlates with cultures of high conceptual ellaboration such as India or Tibet, Virgo correlates with Lemuria, etc. Planetary placements and the placements of the Moon's and planetary Nodes can reflect prior lifetimes within the cultures associated with each archetype. Jeffrey referred to his own nodal axis from Sagittarius to Gemini, relative to Pluto in the 9th House and its polarity point in the 3rd House and the Moon's square to the nodal axis, to prior lifetimes of his Soul alternating between Shamanistic cultures and cultures of high conceptual complexity.   

God Bless,
Gonzalo
Wei

« Reply #4 on: Dec 02, 2015, 02:50 PM »

Hi Wei,

Another way is based on correlations of each archetype with specific cultures. As an example, Scorpio correlates with Egypt, Sagittarius correlates with nomadic cultures, Gemini correlates with cultures of high conceptual ellaboration such as India or Tibet, Virgo correlates with Lemuria, etc.

Thanks Gonzalo! That's very helpful, i have one question, does this also apply to houses, like scorpio/8th house correlates with Egypt, jupiter conjunct SN, can correlates to nomadic cultures as well, or only the sign?
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2015, 12:54 AM »

Hi Wei,

The following are some questions I asked Rad last year:

Quote from: Rad on May 19, 2014, 11:21:23 PM - from the Saturn thread:
http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=980.msg28970#msg28970

"Each country or society has its own socially accepted norms and customs that the consensus of the society or country has established that then correlates to whatever means must be used, as prescribed by society, to actualize the individual goals and ambitions reflected in the choices that the Soul makes for itself: its career, work, or role within the context of the country or society of birth."

(Q1)  The choices of the Soul for its evolutionary journey are not limited to the "country or society of birth," as many Souls carry out their function in a country or society in which they were not born. Does this mean the Soul has a past life connection with that country (not of its birth)? Or perhaps the Soul needed to be born in that country (not of its birth) in order to fulfill specific evolutionary intentions?

(A)  Both can be true.

(Q2)  Is the Soul imprinted with the Saturnian structures of its past lives correlating to the genetic code of its ancestors?  Can these Saturnian structures within the Soul then play out and "morph" from one country/race to another?

(A)  Yes.

(Q3)  Because of the genetic code by which DNA stores the genetic information correlating to Saturn-Pluto-Uranus in the root chakra, does this mean a Soul can only keep reincarnating according to that one genetic code or ancestry? Can a Soul switch over to a totally different genetic code due to evolutionary intentions? If so, can this switch over to a new "race" happen gradually or suddenly?  Can several races be stored in the genetic code of a Soul?    

(A)  The Soul has all the memories of everything that it has ever done, experienced, relative to the desires that it has had for whatever conditions that it has chosen to be born into. The Soul can chose to be born into the genetic code of its ancestry or not, it can totally switch to another genetic code altogether, the switch to a new race is just that meaning it is sudden, and, again, everything the Soul has ever done by way of the totality of all prior lives is stored within the Soul itself: memory. And that totality is, of itself, conditioning the Soul from moment to moment no matter what race, or country, or parents, etc, etc, etc at all times.

(Q4)  If a Soul is playing a social role for the "world" and not just for one country, what consensus of norms and customs is it adhering to?  International law?

(A)  Both the norms and customs of its country of birth as well as the custom, etc, as defined by International law.

Hope this helps, Wei.

Linda  Wink
Gonzalo
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 03, 2015, 07:50 AM »

Hi Wei,

does this also apply to houses, like scorpio/8th house correlates with Egypt, jupiter conjunct SN, can correlates to nomadic cultures as well, or only the sign?

I woud say that:

(1) House cusps don't correlate with prior lifetimes or their cultural context.
(2) Planets conjunct the South Node, like Jupiter conjunct the South Node can, in some cases, reflect prior lives cultures. But I would like to have Rad check if this is actually so.

God Bless, Gonzalo
Wei

« Reply #7 on: Dec 03, 2015, 12:33 PM »

OH Thanks Linda and Gonzalo!
Those questiones are exactly what i wanna understand, cleared my mind!
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 04, 2015, 06:15 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

"(2) Planets conjunct the South Node, like Jupiter conjunct the South Node can, in some cases, reflect prior lives cultures. But I would like to have Rad check if this is actually so. "

No, in and of itself, it doesn't, as any planet would not, reflect or symbolize a specific past life culture.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: