Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 21, 2017, 03:25 PM
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Medical Astrology  (Read 50930 times)
Skywalker
Very Active Member

« Reply #180 on: Nov 23, 2014, 11:15 AM »

Thank you for your kind words Katherine.

All the best
Help

« Reply #181 on: Nov 28, 2015, 12:20 AM »

Hi RAd

I love reading your forum . But i am in a middle of medical crisis at the moment. I was Diagnosed with hypothyroid 15 years ago and diabtes type 1-> 2 years ago. And now 2 days ago i have been diagnoses with addisons disease(adrenal insuffiencny)

I though of grtting in touch with you becuase you appear to be smarter and professional medical astrologer / researcher. Please help me by providing some remedies or any sort of physic help/suggestions whatsoever it takes . Please

Date of birth : 23rd july 1985
Time : 10:12 Am or 10:08 am (houses are diffrent in 4 minutes so i dont know whats real birth time)
Place : ahmedabad , gujarat, india

Thanks very much in advance.
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #182 on: Nov 28, 2015, 06:09 AM »

Help,

This message board has a variety of rules that are spelled out on the first page where it says 'if this is your first visit to the message board'. On of those rules is this: 3) Policy on personal chart interpretation and analysis:

The message board is here to teach the principles of EA through example.   What is posted here is meant to be of general interest to all of our readers.   Individual analysis of your chart from a personal point of view is of interest mainly to you and not to most other readers.  Thus posting personal charts and asking for analysis or feedback on your chart is not appropriate here.  Asking questions about or posting your chart as an example of EA principles that will be of interest to many readers is acceptable. 
   At times there can be a fine line between what is of personal interest and what is of general interest.  Our moderators reserve the right to remove or to request that you remove any material posted they feel is personal chart interpretation.
  We have a number of qualified Evolutionary Astrologers associated with our school and this message board.  A more appropriate place for personal chart interpretation questions is a private reading with one of them.

God Bless, Rad
Help

« Reply #183 on: Nov 28, 2015, 06:39 AM »

Hi rad

I appreciate you taking time and getting back . Just need one help . Can you suggest someone you know off that i can message privately . Im cool with some one who eould charge me for this as its matter of my life

Thanks
Pareen
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #184 on: Nov 28, 2015, 06:51 AM »

Hi Pareen,

I would suggest you contact an astrologer in the USA named Eileen Nauman who is one of the best medical astrologers in the world. She has written several books on medical astrology that you can find on amazon.com. I have no idea how to contact her though. I am sure if you dig around you can find out how to do so.

God Bless, Rad
Help

« Reply #185 on: Nov 28, 2015, 04:38 PM »

Millions of thanks rad. Good luck mate
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video