Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Medical Astrology  (Read 9085 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Jun 27, 2013, 08:31 AM »

It could go something like this:

"NOTICE. Readers of this thread on Medical Astrology are advised that the information and case analyses contained herein are study materials posted by the School of Evolutionary Astrology or by EA students or EA practicing astrologers, and is intended to serve those who are engaged in learning Medical Astrology from an EA point of view. The information posted is general in nature, or applies only to the real or hypothetic cases which are discussed. Each individual case is unique, and thus, you should not directly apply this astrological medical information to other individual cases. Personal advice on Medical Astrology can only be given on an individual consultation basis. Information or knowledge on Medical Astrology, or relating to alternative or complementary remedies, as discussed in this thread, is not meant to replace medical treatments or prescriptions, and you should always consult your own personal medical advisor. You can go ahead and read the posts in this thread, provided that you understand the above and agree with the terms of this Notice."

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for creating this disclaimer. Seems to me it covers what we need to cover. I would like the others who want to be part of our EA medical thread to also comment on this disclaimer, and if any of you feel something needs to be added please let us know. JJ, if you read this please let me know your thoughts as well.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Jun 27, 2013, 04:46 PM »

Hi Rad,

Gonzalo's disclaimer seems to be very good to me.
The only thing I coud think of to add would be a footnote that automatically appeared at the bottom of every post, saying ...

"IMPORTANT: Before reading this post, please make sure you have read the disclaimer in the first post of this thread."

I imagine that would be possible for Steve to set up??

In this way if a casual visitor happened in on a post in page 12 (say) of the thread, and this was the first post of the thread they had read, they could hardly claim they didn't know there was a disclaimer regarding the use of the information in the post. This way, any responsibility for a post being taken out of context to the intention of the thread (as it stated in the disclaimer) would be shifted to the reader.

Basically though, the disclaimer says it all and does the job.

Upasika
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Jun 27, 2013, 11:10 PM »

The disclaimer looks really good to me. Thanks for creating that Gonzalo. I also can see the value in what Upasika suggested, or something that makes the disclaimer available on each page.
Kristin

« Reply #18 on: Jun 28, 2013, 09:00 AM »

Hi Rad & all,

Thank you Gonzalo for writing the disclaimer. It feels like we are covered with all the suggestions here. One other topic idea to avoid using the word 'medical' would also be to call it Anatomical Astrology since what we are doing is learning how the body connects to different astrological signatures but maybe it does not matter if we have the disclaimer there. The Health and Medical field is so important to Souls having the human experience so the interest for reading what is uncovered here will be high.

I am also still interested in participating...

Thanks so much Rad,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2013, 09:16 AM by Kristin » Logged
cat777

« Reply #19 on: Jun 28, 2013, 06:16 PM »

Hi Rad and All,

I am still very interested in this subject.  Right now I seem to either have way too much time on my hands or not enough.  Based on what I see in other threads, it doesn't matter as patience is key on the mb as its quality over quantity so to speak.  So, I am still in.

I was just contemplating the disclaimer issue.  Part of me thinks "wow, are we paranoid or what?" - then another part of me remembers I have some key "naive" symbols in my chart - yes, paranoid is just cautious and cautious is a good thing in this day and age.  (After all - we are not practicing medical astrology, just learning its symbolism - but a disclaimer won't hurt).

I think Gonzalo did a great job!

cat

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #20 on: Jun 29, 2013, 07:04 AM »

Hi All,

Ok, so for our EA medical thread I have down as those who want to participate the following: Skywalker, Ari, Gonzalo, Kristin, Upasika, Katherine, Wendy, Cat, and Sunyata.

What I would like to do is to at first simply teach the EA correlations to anatomy, physiology, and the chakra system. So that means that it will be  mostly all of you reading what I post at this point. Of course all of you are free to ask any questions you would have of me relative to the various correlations.

After that is done then I would like to create hypothetical examples wherein we apply what we have just learned by way of the correlations to the anatomy/ physiology/ and the chakra system to made up charts. For example, what would be a possible manifestation within the physical body of say Pluto in opposition to the Sun. Or the Sun being in the 8th house, and such. Here again all of you could ask me any questions about what is being presented at this point.

Then, lastly, we could then use example of charts of historical figures in which known physical conditions of the body were in fact documented. The chart of Darwin that we have been working with in the planetary method of chart of interpretation would be an example of such a chart. Here we would not be 'practicing' medical astrology but documenting what we have learned to actual historical figures.

Please let me know if all of you agree with this way of doing our EA medical astrology thread.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #21 on: Jun 29, 2013, 07:25 AM »

Rad,

Sounds good to me.

Thank you
Kristin

« Reply #22 on: Jun 29, 2013, 09:41 AM »

Yes Rad..sounds good to me too!
Thank you,
Kristin
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Jun 29, 2013, 10:29 AM »

Rad that sounds wonderful. I am so excited and grateful to expand my knowledge of this field even a little.
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Jun 29, 2013, 04:25 PM »

I think it will be very good.
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #25 on: Jun 29, 2013, 05:20 PM »

yeah ... sounds great to me ..
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #26 on: Jul 01, 2013, 06:43 AM »

Thanks Rad, looking forward to it.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #27 on: Jul 01, 2013, 07:22 AM »

Hi Group,

Ok, we will begin tomorrow: Tuesday. We will begin with an understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and chakra system correlations of Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #28 on: Jul 02, 2013, 07:35 AM »

Hi Group,

So today we will begin with our basic anatomical, physiological, and chakra system correlations with Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House.

Below will be all the correlations to these archetypes:

Anatomical:

To the genetic structures of life itself, including humans. Within this to the RNA/DNA can chromosomes.
To the nucleus within all body cells.
To the brain stem with Uranus and Neptune
To the ovaries, uterus, and vagina in women which is co-ruled with the Moon, and the testes and penis  in men which is co-ruled with Mars.
To the anal canal with is co-ruled with Saturn, and in men to the prostrate with is co-ruled with Jupiter.
To the pancreas, the liver which is co-ruled with Jupiter, and the entire intestinal tract.
To the kidney's with Venus being a co-ruler.
To the lymph glands and tonsils which are co-ruled with Neptune.
To the primary brain which is co-ruled with the Moon and Mars.
The endocrine system and all glands which have different co-rulers depending on specific functions of those glands. For example, the pineal gland with is co-ruled with Neptune. The thymus gland with is co-ruled with Neptune. Thyroid gland with is co-ruled with Jupiter, the pituitary gland which is co-ruled with Saturn and Jupiter, the adrenal glands with are co-ruled with Mars and Venus, the parathyroid gland with is co-ruled with Saturn and Jupiter, etc.
To the spinal column which is co-ruled with Saturn
To the arteries which are co-ruled with Mars and Saturn
To the veins which are co-ruled with Mars and Saturn
To the capillaries which is co-ruled with Saturn
To the blood which is co-ruled with Mars and Venus...(blood is classified as a 'connective tissue' which is why it is listed here as anatomical.
To the spleen which is co-ruled with Venus and Neptune
To the duodenum which is co-ruled with Mars
To the gallbladder with co-ruler Jupiter where Jupiter correlates with bile.
To the stomach which is co-ruled with the Moon
To the spleen with is co-ruled with Venus and Neptune
To the esophagus which is co-ruled with Mars
To the breasts with is co-ruled with the Moon

Physiological:

To all enzymes.
To all toxins.
To sperm in men, and ovum in women.
To feces.
To Urine.
To Kundalini.
To Hormones.
To Insulin.
To spinal fluid

Chakras:

The root chakra: it's core which is co-ruled with Saturn, and Uranus.
The naval chakra which is co-ruled with Mars.

These archetyeps also correlate with actions within the physical body called mutations, evolution, the formation of cysts, pimples, cancer, tumors of all kinds, purification, regeneration, diseases and infections, eliminations, secretions, death of the body, and giving birth.

Additionally, Pluto, Scorpio,  and the 8th house correlate to all bacteria, viruses, parasites, and mold. And, most importantly, these archetypes correlate to ALL THE AMINO ACIDS THAT LEAD TO THE CREATION OF PROTEINS.

Again, there are many other detailed correlations of Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House that I can not list here because it would simply to exhaustive, i.e, Pluto correlates to mitochondria. So if you have specific questions about other possible correlations please ask me. Ask me any questions you may have about our general correlations as above.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2013, 08:56 AM by Rad » Logged
Katherine

« Reply #29 on: Jul 02, 2013, 05:56 PM »

Hi Rad,
What parts are included in the "primary brain?"

Thank you so much,
God Bless,
Katherine
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: