School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Medical Astrology

Started by Rad, Jun 14, 2013, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

Ok, so for our EA medical thread I have down as those who want to participate the following: Skywalker, Ari, Kristin, Upasika, Katherine, Wendy, Cat, and Sunyata.

What I would like to do is to at first simply teach the EA correlations to anatomy, physiology, and the chakra system. So that means that it will be  mostly all of you reading what I post at this point. Of course all of you are free to ask any questions you would have of me relative to the various correlations.

After that is done then I would like to create hypothetical examples wherein we apply what we have just learned by way of the correlations to the anatomy/ physiology/ and the chakra system to made up charts. For example, what would be a possible manifestation within the physical body of say Pluto in opposition to the Sun. Or the Sun being in the 8th house, and such. Here again all of you could ask me any questions about what is being presented at this point.

Then, lastly, we could then use example of charts of historical figures in which known physical conditions of the body were in fact documented. The chart of Darwin that we have been working with in the planetary method of chart of interpretation would be an example of such a chart. Here we would not be 'practicing' medical astrology but documenting what we have learned to actual historical figures.

Please let me know if all of you agree with this way of doing our EA medical astrology thread.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Rad,

Sounds good to me.

Thank you
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Kristin

Yes Rad..sounds good to me too!
Thank you,
Kristin

ari moshe

Rad that sounds wonderful. I am so excited and grateful to expand my knowledge of this field even a little.

Upasika

I think it will be very good.

Wendy

Thanks Rad, looking forward to it.

Rad

Hi Group,

Ok, we will begin tomorrow: Tuesday. We will begin with an understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and chakra system correlations of Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Group,

So today we will begin with our basic anatomical, physiological, and chakra system correlations with Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House.

Below will be all the correlations to these archetypes:

Anatomical:

To the genetic structures of life itself, including humans. Within this to the RNA/DNA can chromosomes.
To the nucleus within all body cells.
To the brain stem with Uranus and Neptune
To the ovaries, uterus, and vagina in women which is co-ruled with the Moon, and the testes and penis  in men which is co-ruled with Mars.
To the anal canal with is co-ruled with Saturn, and in men to the prostrate with is co-ruled with Jupiter.
To the pancreas, the liver which is co-ruled with Jupiter, and the entire intestinal tract.
To the kidney's with Venus being a co-ruler.
To the lymph glands and tonsils which are co-ruled with Neptune.
To the primary brain which is co-ruled with the Moon and Mars.
The endocrine system and all glands which have different co-rulers depending on specific functions of those glands. For example, the pineal gland with is co-ruled with Neptune. The thymus gland with is co-ruled with Neptune. Thyroid gland with is co-ruled with Jupiter, the pituitary gland which is co-ruled with Saturn and Jupiter, the adrenal glands with are co-ruled with Mars and Venus, the parathyroid gland with is co-ruled with Saturn and Jupiter, etc.
To the spinal column which is co-ruled with Saturn
To the arteries which are co-ruled with Mars and Saturn
To the veins which are co-ruled with Mars and Saturn
To the capillaries which is co-ruled with Saturn
To the blood which is co-ruled with Mars and Venus...(blood is classified as a 'connective tissue' which is why it is listed here as anatomical.
To the spleen which is co-ruled with Venus and Neptune
To the duodenum which is co-ruled with Mars
To the gallbladder with co-ruler Jupiter where Jupiter correlates with bile.
To the stomach which is co-ruled with the Moon
To the spleen with is co-ruled with Venus and Neptune
To the esophagus which is co-ruled with Mars
To the breasts with is co-ruled with the Moon

Physiological:

To all enzymes.
To all toxins.
To sperm in men, and ovum in women.
To feces.
To Urine.
To Kundalini.
To Hormones.
To Insulin.
To spinal fluid

Chakras:

The root chakra: it's core which is co-ruled with Saturn, and Uranus.
The naval chakra which is co-ruled with Mars.

These archetyeps also correlate with actions within the physical body called mutations, evolution, the formation of cysts, pimples, cancer, tumors of all kinds, purification, regeneration, diseases and infections, eliminations, secretions, death of the body, and giving birth.

Additionally, Pluto, Scorpio,  and the 8th house correlate to all bacteria, viruses, parasites, and mold. And, most importantly, these archetypes correlate to ALL THE AMINO ACIDS THAT LEAD TO THE CREATION OF PROTEINS.

Again, there are many other detailed correlations of Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House that I can not list here because it would simply to exhaustive, i.e, Pluto correlates to mitochondria. So if you have specific questions about other possible correlations please ask me. Ask me any questions you may have about our general correlations as above.

God Bless, Rad

Katherine

Hi Rad,
What parts are included in the "primary brain?"

Thank you so much,
God Bless,
Katherine

Rad

Quote from: Katherine on Jul 02, 2013, 07:56 PM
Hi Rad,
What parts are included in the "primary brain?"

Thank you so much,
God Bless,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

The two pictures attached show the whole of the primary or hindbrain where the primary brain has the number one on it in the first picture, and the purple color for it in the second picture. For those not familiar with it here is a description of it's function. Our correlations apply to the WHOLE of the primary brain.

"The hindbrain is located toward the rear and lower portion of a person's brain. It is responsible for controlling a number of important body functions and process, including respiration and heart rate. The brain stem is an important part of the hindbrain, and it controls functions that are critical to life, such as breathing and swallowing. The cerebellum is also located here, playing a role in physical ability.

The brain stem is a structure that connects the brain to the spinal cord. Damage to this structure can be catastrophic, as it controls such things as blood pressure, heartbeat, and swallowing. It is made up of three parts: the medulla, reticular formation, and pons.

The medulla controls how and when a person's heart beats, as well as his blood pressure, breathing, and even his ability to swallow or cough. This part of a person's brain stem functions by itself, without relying on the person's intentions, which is why a person's heart beats without him making it do so. It's also the reason people breathe even when they are focused on other things.

The reticular formation is a network of nerves important to a person's attention or focus, as well as his response to stimuli. This part of the brain helps an individual pay attention to just one important thing, even if he's faced with several types of stimuli at once. It blocks those less important stimuli, allowing the person to focus. For example, if a person is a potentially dangerous situation, the reticular formation blocks other stimuli, allowing him to focus solely on doing what's needed to help him survive.

Interestingly, the reticular formation slows down when a person goes to sleep. It does not, however, stop working to block some sensory messages while allowing others through. This area of the brain is the reason many people can stay asleep despite the sounds of passing cars or creaks and groans of a house settling, yet wake to the sound of a smoke detector.

The pons is the part of the hindbrain located above the medulla. It forms a kind of bridge between the medulla and the cerebellum. This structure relays messages between the cerebellum and the cerebrum, which is part of the forebrain. It also helps control movement and plays a role in sleep.

The cerebellum is located to the rear of the brain stem. Its role involves muscle tone and posture, influences motor control, and helps a person to perform smooth, controlled movements. The cerebellum also important in coordinating the movements that people make without thinking or concentrating first, such as walking forward."

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

So now we can list the correlations to Neptune, Pisces, and the 12 house.

Anatomical:

Pineal gland with Pluto
Thymus gland with Pluto and the hormone called thymosin
B and T cells with Saturn
Immune system in general with specific co-rulers depending on other functions in the body that correlate with immunity. For example, with Pluto because of it's correlation with the intestinal tract.
The feet.
To the spleen with is co-ruled with Pluto and Venus

Physiological:

Melatonin
Seratonin
Melanin
All fluids in the body with co-rulers being Pluto and the Moon
Dopamine

Chakra system

The crown chakra
The sacral chakra with co-ruler Jupiter
The astral body

Neptune also correlates with the phenomena of consciousness, the consciousness of the Soul. It correlates with sleep/being awake, dreams, visions, and hallucinations that occur within consciousness.

If you have any questions please ask.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

"You mentioned toxins correlation with Pluto. Do 'poisons' correlate with Puto and Neptune, or only Pluto?"

And, is there an actual chakra which is called the 'Thymus chakra'? Does it correlate with Neptune?

Yes, poisons correlate with Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House. No, there is no chakra called the "Thymus Chakra". The thymus gland, however, will correlate with the throat chakra.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Group,

So here are the correlations to Uranus, the 11th house, and the sign Aquarius.

Anatomy:

The brain in general with specific co-rulers.

The hindbrain or primary brain: Pluto with Uranus
The midbrain: with the Moon
The inner brain: with Venus, Neptune
The left hemisphere: with Mercury
The right hemisphere: with Jupiter
The cortex with Saturn
The frontal lobes and the parietal lobes with are co-ruled with Venus and Neptune
The Occipital lobe with the Moon
The Temporal lobe with Mercury
The brain stem with Neptune and Pluto

Within the brain:

The medulla
The limbic system with Neptune, Moon, and Pluto as general co-rulers
The Amygdala with the Moon, Pluto, and Mercury
The Cingulate gyrus with the Moon
The Fornix with Saturn
The Parahippocampal gyrus with Saturn
The Hypothalamus with the Moon
The Thalamus with Neptune
The Hippocampus
The Basal ganglia with Jupiter
The neurotransmitters with Mercury and Neptune in general with specific correlations like Acetylcholine that is then co-ruled with Mars, GABA which is co-ruled with Saturn, and Serotonin with is co-ruled with Saturn and the Moon.
The synapses
The neurons
The axons
The sacs
The receptors with Venus and Neptune
The sheath that can have myelin within it that is then co-ruled with Saturn.

The neurotransmitters with Mercury and Neptune in general with specific correlations like Acetylcholine that is then co-ruled with Mars, GABA which is co-ruled with Saturn, and Serotonin with is co-ruled with Saturn and the Moon.

The types of neurotransmitters also correlate with specific physiological substances which are:

Dopamine, Serotonin,  Gaba, and Acetylcholoine.

Additional anatomical correlations:

The entire central Nervous system with co-ruler Mercury.
The sympathetic and parasympathetic systems with co-rulers the Moon and Mercury.
The sheathing on the various nerves throughout the body that is co-ruled with Saturn
The Lungs and bronchial tubes
To the trachea which is co-ruled with Saturn
To the structure of the nose which is co-ruled with Saturn and Venus

The chakra system:

The mid layer of the root chakra which has the co-rulers of Saturn which is the outer layer, and Pluto which is the core.

With the co-ruler Mercury it correlates with the very nature of thought: thinking. As a result it correlates with the 'messaging' taking place within the entire physical body that is ultimately traceable to the various areas within the brain itself.

Uranus also correlates with what are called 'free radicals', strokes, dehydration, stress and tension, and the full spectrum of neurological disorders. It also correlates to the physical action of 'bursting' when an existing restriction within the body has reached an extreme that then triggers this bursting action.

If you have any questions please ask them of me.

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Hi Rad,

The detail within Uranus correlations in the anatomy is incredible.

Hope it is ok to share this ..was just amazed when I was reading through the Uranus post you made. My Mom has Parkinsons Disease and you shared that Uranus rules the mid brain with the Moon.  Uranus also correlates to the neurotransmitter Dopamine. Parkinsons is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system. The motor symptoms of Parkinson's disease result from the death of dopamine-generating cells in the region of the midbrain.

Her natal Uranus is in Aries in the 7th and inconjuncts her Moon in Scorpio in the 2nd, and it is exact, reflecting this imbalance. Also her Pluto in Cancer in the 10th, which is ruled by that Moon and Pluto squares her Uranus in Aries.

Her disease was diagnosed when Pluto in Cap first squared Uranus in Aries in 2011. Amazing in that she was born when Pluto in Cancer was squaring Uranus in Aries and her disease manifested when Pluto was in Cap squaring Aries on the other side.

Rad, I have a couple questions.

As I understand things, a great many of diseases are rooted in emotional unrest or emotional repression and this energy then manifesting in physical symptoms. Is this an accurate way to understand this?

I realize there will be Soul's with genetic pre-dispositions making them more susceptible to different conditions but then would a way to understand the emotional piece be that it would dictate the degree of the manifestation or perhaps the onset occurring earlier with higher degrees of repression and/or stress?

Thank you for your invaluable wisdom on the subject.

Peace,
Kristin

Rad

Hi Kristin,

Rad, I have a couple questions.

As I understand things, a great many of diseases are rooted in emotional unrest or emotional repression and this energy then manifesting in physical symptoms. Is this an accurate way to understand this?

Yes..

I realize there will be Soul's with genetic pre-dispositions making them more susceptible to different conditions but then would a way to understand the emotional piece be that it would dictate the degree of the manifestation or perhaps the onset occurring earlier with higher degrees of repression and/or stress?

This is certainly a possibility.

God Bless, Rad