School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Medical Astrology

Started by Rad, Jun 14, 2013, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

So will will now continue with our physiological, anatomical, and chakra system correlations with Mars, Aries, and the 1st House. I have also added some other correlations to our existing planets starting with Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House so please make sure you review these.

Anatomical:

Muscles and muscular tissues of all kinds
Red blood cells with Pluto
Testes with Pluto
Penis with Pluto
Adrenal glands with Venus and Pluto
Arteries with Pluto and Saturn
Veins with Pluto and Saturn
Primary brain which is co-ruled with the Moon and Pluto
Duodenum which is co-ruled with Pluto
Esophagus which is co-ruled with Pluto

Physiological:

Acetylcholine  with Uranus
Luteinizing hormone with Pluto
Pregnenolone
Progesterone
All acids in the body with Pluto
Adrenaline
Testosterone

Chakra:

To the naval chakra with Pluto

If you have any questions please ask.

God Bless, Rad

imsara

Hi Rad and all-- yes, the thread on medical astrology-- would love it and thank you

Rad

Hi All,

We will now continue on with our correlations in anatomy, physiology, and the chakra system involving Venus, Libra, Taurus and the 2nd and 7th Houses.

Anatomy:

Tongue
Kidneys with Pluto and Neptune
White blood cells
Spleen with Pluto and Neptune
The adrenal glands with are co-ruled with Mars and Pluto
The inner brain with Neptune and Uranus
The frontal lobes and the parietal lobes with are co-ruled with Uranus and Neptune
The receptors in the brain with with Uranus and Neptune
Receptor cells throughout the body
The nose with Saturn

Physiology:

Adrenocorticotrophic Hormone (ACTH) with co-ruler Jupiter
Corticoptropin-releasing hormone, or CRH (controls ACTH release) with Jupiter
Hydrocortisone hormones, also known as cortisol, controls the body's use of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
Corticosterone which, together with cortisol, suppresses inflammatory reactions in the body and also has an effect on the immune system with Saturn
Estrogen: with Pluto

The Chakra's:

The heart chakra

Additionally, Venus, Libra, Taurus, and the 2nd and 7th Houses correlate to all the various "˜senses', 'sensing' within the body which are co-ruled with Neptune and Pluto. These also correlate with extremes that can exist in the body that then need to be balanced as a result: thus the sense of balance with the body. These also correlate with the psychology of hearing: how we hear.

If you have any questions please ask them of me.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

We will now correlate the anatomy and chakra system correlations to Mercury, Gemini/Virgo, and the 3rd and Sixth Houses.

Anatomy:

The anatomy of the ear
The left hemisphere: with Uranus
The Temporal lobe with Uranus
The Amygdala with the Moon, Pluto, and Uranus
The neurotransmitters with Uranus and Neptune
The entire central Nervous system with co-ruler Uranus.
The motor nerves
The sympathetic and parasympathetic systems with co-rulers the Moon and Uranus.
With the co-ruler Uranus it correlates with the very nature of thought: thinking. As a result it correlates with the 'messaging' taking place within the entire physical body that is ultimately traceable to the various areas within the brain itself.
The nervous system is made up of the Central Nervous System (CNS) and the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS). Comprised of neural and nervous tissue, the CNS and PNS transmit signals from the brain to the body parts (muscles, glands, sense organs) to activate a response which correlates with co-rulers Uranus and Pluto
To the sciatic nerves with co-ruler Uranus and Jupiter
To the arms and hands

Chakra: The throat

Additionally, Mercury with Uranus correlates to all the transmissions within the body that all involve the body communicating with itself. Additionally, this correlates with all the external transmissions that come into the body the impacts on how the body reacts to those transmissions. In combination these then correlate to how the body, and the Soul within it, transmits or communicates itself to others specifically, and the overall environment generally.

If you have any questions please ask.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

Ok, we will now continue with our anatomical, physiological, and chakra correlations with the Moon, 4th House, and the sign Cancer.

Anatomical:

To the eyes, optical nerve, retina, and the pupil
To the stomachwith co-ruler Pluto
To the primary brain which is co-ruled with the Uranus and Mars.
To the breasts with is co-ruled with the pluto
To the  midbrain: with the Uranus
To the Occipital lobe with the uUanus
To the limbic system with Neptune, and Pluto as general co-rulers
To the Amygdala with the Uranus, Pluto, and Mercury
to the Cingulate gyrus with the Uranus
To the Hypothalamus with the Uranus and Neptune
To the ovaries with Pluto
To the vagina with Pluto
To the uterus with Pluto
To the bladder
To the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems with co-rulers the Uranus and Mercury.
To the placenta with Neptune and Pluto
To the umbilical cord with Neptune and Pluto
To the mucous membranes: the lubricating membrane lining an internal surface or organ. An example of mucous membrane would be the gums, stomach, etc which correlate with  Pluto.
To the serous membrane: thin membranes that line cavities that secrete serous fluid. An example would be the peritoneum with co-ruler Pluto
To the oose connective tissue: including adipose tissue (fat storage) which correlates with Saturn and Pluto
To the smooth musculer tissue in the eye

Physiological:

To the nurotranmitter serotonin with is co-ruled with Saturn
To the follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) with co-ruler jupiter
To the anti-diuretic Hormone (ADH)  with co-ruler Neptune and jupiter
To breast milk
To prolactin: stimulates milk production from a woman's breasts after childbirth. In pregnant and breastfeeding women, prolactin helps prevent ovulation (the release of eggs from the ovaries): with Jupiter
To water with Pluto and Neptune

Chakra: the 3rd eye with Pluto

If you have any questions please ask them.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi All,

Here are the few correlations to anatomy, physiology, and the chakra with the Sun, Leo, and the 5th House.

Anatomy:

The heartheart as an organ with co ruler mars because of the cardiac muscle tissue that it is composed of.

The cardiovascular system: circulation of the blood

Chakra: With the 3rd eye or ajna which is co-ruled with the Moon and Pluto. The ajna chakra is actually linked to the medulla and the crown chakra to form a natural triangle. When a Soul is able to open this ajna chakra it then begins to perceive the inner cosmos, the very nature of Creation including the creation of itself and all others. This perception within the ajna is projected by way of the medulla wherin lies the seat of the Soul itself, and the ego, Moon, that it creates in each life. As the progressive perception within the ajna of the inner cosmos, of that which has created All Things, a natural shift in the very gravity of consciousness occurs: from the ego to the Soul itself. As this evolves this then ignites the crown chakra itself which is ruled by Neptune.

Additionally, the Sun, Leo, and the 5th House correlate to the overall vitality of the body, and directly correlates to the temperature of the body.

If you have any questions please ask them.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi, Skywalker, Ari, Kristin, Upasika, Katherine, Wendy, Cat,  Sunyata, and anyone else who wishes to join us.

So we have now completed our correlations in anatomy, physiology, and the chakra system with the houses, sign, and the planets. Our next step is to create hypothetical examples wherein we apply what we have just learned by way of the correlations to the anatomy/ physiology/ and the chakra system to made up charts. For example, what would be a possible manifestation within the physical body of say Pluto in opposition to the Sun. Or the Sun being in the 8th house, and such. Here again all of you could ask me any questions about what is being presented at this point.

So I need to know if all of you are still planning, or desiring, to move into this next step. Please let me know.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi Rad, yes, I am so excited and grateful for this opportunity! Thank you.
Love, am

Upasika

Hi Rad,

Yes I'm also very into that, I think it's a great idea, althiough I'm not sure how well I could keep up with both this and the Planetary Method thread at the same time. But if both end up running concurrently of course I'll do what I can.

thanks Upasika

Skywalker

Hi Rad and all,

I´m looking forward to progress too! Would like to ask what chakra/anatomy/physiology correlates with Chiron.

Since the Sun correlates to vitality and blood circulation does it also correlate to Prana/Chi?

Rad, may I ask if you know what causes migraines? I just spoke to my father who has had them all his life and he said that doctors do not totally understand their causes. From my observations, the Sun in Virgo is quite prone to getting migraines and it seems to be a reaction to stress, when they get overwhelmed by it. It looks like the body finds an excuse to avoid dealing with whatever is causing the psychological/emotional stress.

Thanks a lot!

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rad

Quote from: Upasika on Aug 15, 2013, 05:25 PM
Hi Rad,

Yes I'm also very into that, I think it's a great idea, althiough I'm not sure how well I could keep up with both this and the Planetary Method thread at the same time. But if both end up running concurrently of course I'll do what I can.

thanks Upasika

Hi Upasika,

What we will be doing in this segment of our medical thread will not require extensive analysis as the Darwin thread, the planetary method, requires. At first my intention is to keep it as simple as possible. 

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Hi Rad,
Yes count me in too. Looking forward to working with this invaluable info...and
Thank You, as always, for your dedication to our growth.
Peace,
Kristin

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

Quote from: Skywalker on Aug 16, 2013, 07:03 AM
Hi Rad and all,

I´m looking forward to progress too! Would like to ask what chakra/anatomy/physiology correlates with Chiron.

Since the Sun correlates to vitality and blood circulation does it also correlate to Prana/Chi?

Yes.

Rad, may I ask if you know what causes migraines? I just spoke to my father who has had them all his life and he said that doctors do not totally understand their causes. From my observations, the Sun in Virgo is quite prone to getting migraines and it seems to be a reaction to stress, when they get overwhelmed by it. It looks like the body finds an excuse to avoid dealing with whatever is causing the psychological/emotional stress.

In my opinion these are caused, anatomically and physiologically speaking, first by compressed adrenal glands, caused by excessive stress on one kind or the other, that then causes a great imbalance of the adrenaline and cortisone that is secreted by them. In turn this infuses the blood stream which then causes compression within the medulla area of the brain that then affects the chemical messages emanating from the hypothalamus that is regulating all the instinctual functions of the body.  This will then cause the fatty linings within the nervous system to progressively break down that then impacts on how the electrical wiring, dendrites, synapses, neurons, receptor cells, etc, function. In turn this then affects the neurotransmitters that, when all of this is combined, create migraine headaches.

I have found working with such clients that the first order of business to heal this is to restore proper circulation of the blood system, the cardiovascular system, which starts by re-balancing the adrenal glands. Thus, good natural remedies that will do this start with pantothenic acid, niacin, a quality complex b vitamin, and magnesium. Hot bath infused with epsom salts, a deep tissue massage as in Swedish type massages, and very deep regulated breathing over a period of time will all help.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Thank you so much Rad!
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Sunyata

I have been travelling but I am still here reading and intend on participating.