Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Medical Astrology  (Read 15848 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #90 on: Aug 31, 2013, 07:08 AM »

To all those who said they wanted to work on this thread ..

I need to know who is still planning on working on the current stage of the medical astrology thread that we are currently on: Uranus opposed Mars. So please let me know and also when you feel you will be able to submit your work on this this.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #91 on: Aug 31, 2013, 07:21 AM »

Hi Rad
I still plan to work on thisthread and stage, and to post next week.
God Bless, Gonzalo
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #92 on: Aug 31, 2013, 01:23 PM »

Hi Rad,

I have been called away on an urgent
family matter. If I find some spare time
in the next several days, I will post.

Love,

Linda
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #93 on: Aug 31, 2013, 07:58 PM »

Hi Rad and All,

I have been meaning to post but find that when I work on this I overwhelm myself.  I start reading health and medical books and go off into all kinds of places and feel I am in over my head.

I am therefore going to just post a few simple thoughts, otherwise I will end up not posting anything :-)

Like I said when I posted a question earlier, stress is the first thing that popped into my head.  I also thought about spasms and then metabolism issues.  I am thinking there would be body chemistry (as produced by the brain (Uranus) and the adrenals (Mars) issues causing hypo (low) and hyper (high) levels of various chemicals and even hormones.  Chemical imbalances causing havoc throughout but mostly depending on which signs and houses are involved.  With the adrenals being pumped up (triggered by transits), cortisol levels can go from low to high leading to weigh gain or loss.  There may also be hormonal imbalances causing imbalances in relation to sexual energy - swinging from high to low etc. 

Of course, an individual with Urn opp Mars may be quick to anger, which effects the body on a physical level (blood pressure) and may be accident prone.

Sexual trauma is another road I started down.

Wow, there are just so many possibilities and I am finding that my knowledge of physiology is rather basic  :-)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #94 on: Sep 01, 2013, 08:05 AM »

Cat and others,

There is no need to read medical books at all. All's we need to do is examine the correlations that have been provided about the anatomy, physiology, and the chakra systems and then link those correlations to the example: Mars opposed Uranus. So, in this example we would simply refer to the correlations of Mars, Aries, and the 1st House to the correlations of Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House and put that in the context of an opposition. That's all we have to do.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #95 on: Sep 03, 2013, 01:43 PM »

Hi Rad, I'll be posting what I have so far tomorrow morning.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #96 on: Sep 04, 2013, 09:37 AM »

Hi Rad, this is what I have so far. I want to let you know that I am thoroughly appreciating this practice. By looking at the correlations you listed and doing my own research on them - all in the context of a specific practice (Mars Uranus) it is helping me to learn and understand how this works little by little.

I would like to continue to research the correlations you have made and write more here while we are still on Mars Uranus - even if its just a little. I'll be doing that over the rest of this week. Thank you again for this opportunity.
God bless, am

Neurotransmitter acetycholine is co-ruled by Uranus and Mars as it is a neurotransmitter that binds with skeletal muscle fibers. Upon binding to these fibers it opens up channels in the cell membranes which is then entered by sodium which apparently results in muscle contraction (the role of an electrolyte?). One correlation I can see from that is where the brain will fire the acetypcholine neurotransmitter due to some sort of fight flight response which results in involuntary muscle contraction/muscle tension.

Mars rules the testes and the penis. Acetycholine is also responsible for the swelling of the penis, which correlates as well to the contraction of the testes. I imagine due to sexual trauma/sexual violence there can be issues with the firing or the reception of this neurotransmitter resulting in impotence and psychologically dissociative behavior around sexual arousal/ expression of desires. Uranus also co-rules the sheathing on the nerves. There can be a wear on the nerve sheathing which then could eventually lead to nerve damage.

Dehydration throughout the body in general is possible with this opposition. I see that there are several kinds of dehydration. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydration. Most forms of dehdration in humans are isotonic which refers to an equal loss of water and electrolytes. This can be created through a great amount of stress on the central nervous system.

Mars rules red blood cells. Red blood cells are responsible for carrying lots of oxygen throughout the body. From wiki on red blood cells:   
Red blood cells, or erythrocytes, are the most common type of blood cell and thevertebrate organism's principal means of delivering oxygen (O2) to the body tissues via the blood flow through the circulatory system.[1] They take up oxygen in the lungs or gills and release it while squeezing through the body's capillaries

The oxygen is received from the lungs which of course receives it from the air that is breathed. Lungs correlate to Uranus, and there can often be issues with full breathing due to various traumas. This can then have the impact of lowering the amount of oxygen in the blood which then effects the functioning of the entire body, including level of alertness/awakeness. This can lead to various medication conditions wherein the body is deprived of the oxygen that it needs.

Of course there can also be difficulty breathing and there is the clear possibility of accidents/direct trauma involving the lungs as well which can affect all that was stated above.

Injuries to the nose that impede upon the ease of taking in oxygen.
Sunyata

« Reply #97 on: Sep 05, 2013, 12:32 PM »

I see the potential for a dramatically high energy level with the combination of testosterone, the nervous system and the brain, which in time can overtax the body if the person does not find a way to create a calming balance with himself to accomidate for the potential inner stress of the nervous system.

Potential stressors in muscle tissue and blood flow, potential disruptions of the neurotransmitters correlating to disrupted release of Dopamine, Serotonin,  Gaba, and Acetylcholoine.

A general potential disruption of the overall nervous system and the bodys ability to deal with the energy overload. Perhaps Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a potential medical disorder.....
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #98 on: Sep 05, 2013, 04:48 PM »

MARS OPPOSITE URANUS

Some correlations:

Uranus … brain, neurotransmitters, entire central nervous system, bursting action.

Mars … muscles, red blood cells, primary brain.

The specific correlation to the Mars opposite Uranus aspect is the severe disruption to the neurotransmitter, Acetylcholine, located in both the central nervous system (Uranus) and the peripheral nervous system (Uranus). In the central nervous system, acetylcholine plays a role in attention and arousal. In the peripheral nervous system, this neurotransmitter is a major part of the autonomic nervous system and works to activate muscles (Mars).

Neurotransmitters (Uranus) are chemical messengers which the brain (Uranus) uses to deliver instructions from one neuron (nerve cell) to another (the sheathing on the nerves correlates to Uranus). Without this versatile troupe working in concert, our brains could not function. Acetylcholine is a key player in this troupe.  The body uses more of it than any other neurotransmitter.

Acetylcholine is the primary neurotransmitter in charge of muscle movement (Mars). It is found both in smooth muscle and skeletal muscle.  Acetylcholine dictates that our muscles work in harmony.
For mental alertness, concentration and memory, acetylcholine is a must.  When levels are right, mood is elevated, the mind is focused, and intelligence increased. The brain performs its dance smoothly and effortlessly. When acetylcholine levels are low, learning and recall can plummet. The ability to think clearly and coherently can be disrupted.

This neurotransmitter also plays a vital role in controlling primitive drives and emotions, eg anger, fear, and aggression. When there is an imbalance among our neurotransmitters, these drives and emotions, now unchecked, can wreak havoc on both the individual affected and on the people around them.

Our brain’s ability to create acetylcholine lessens as we get older. This can give rise to memory loss and possibly to dementia later in life. Research has shown that all people who experience dementia suffer from insufficient acetylcholine.

Steady blood flow (Mars, red blood cells) is vital for acetylcholine to do its job. But if blood flow in the brain is restricted, by damage caused by strokes, for example, acetylcholine takes a serious hit. This problem is compounded by the fact that the acetylcholine system controls blood flow to the outer portion of the brain.

Uranus correlates with the brain (and Mars to the head), therefore strokes/injury within the brain, and to the physical action of bursting when an existing restriction within the body has reached an extreme.

A stroke is the rapidly developing loss of brain functions due to a disturbance in the blood vessels supplying blood to the brain. This can be due to ischemia (lack of blood supply) or to a hemorrhage (Uranus, bursting action).  As a result, the affected area of the brain is unable to function. 

The ability of the brain to recover from such injury as stroke or trauma depends on a particular circuitry of neurons that ‘talk’ to one another using the brain chemical acetylcholine.

Parasympathetic nerve fibers send out acetylcholine which induces relaxation, ie slows down the heart.  In regards to the cardiac cycle, it influences the volume of blood (Mars) that is ejected during the cycle.  When heart rate decreases, cardiac output should also decrease.

Thanks Rad and group!

Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #99 on: Sep 06, 2013, 06:24 AM »

Hi Rad

Medical correlations - Uranus opposed Mars

Possible manifestations include

* stress, potential PTSD, and potential bursting involving the nervous system, potentially affecting the integrity of the myelin sheathing of neurons. Imbalances in the levels of neurotransmitters serotonin, and acetylcholine.

* Mars co-ruling acetylcholine and ruling adrenaline and muscles in general would create cycles of restlessness and muscular tension because of defensive physiological response, increased levels of lactic acid, and fluctuating levels of energy.

* Also, potential irregular breathing, ranging from hyperventilation to shallow breathing or no breathing, affecting the levels of oxygen in the bloodstream

* heat in the lungs, and hemoptysis    

* potential imbalances in the levels of iron and hemoglobin affecting oxygen/energy

* also, wonder if this could be a potential signature for anemia

* potential de-hydration and fluctuating levels of testosterone, translating in fluctuating sexual desire.

* extremes in energy levels within the nervous system could produce a stroke

* tension in the diaphragm and the esophagus  

* in some cases, the Uranus/Mars opposition could reflect a potential for diseases of sexual transmission affecting the nervous system

* at the chakra system, Mars opposed Uranus could reflect an intention to align egocentric will with a higher will, which has required a liberation from Saturn conditioning. Thus, contents emanating from the individuated subconscious would be demanding externalized action reflecting the liberation, with the potential for willful assertion at an egocentric level, with the underlying intention to align with a higher will, thus creating clashes of will. This will be different in each case and would depend on the evolutionary state of the individual.

* because the umbilical chakra relates to digestion, and the root chakra relates to elimination, the Uranus/Mars opposition could affect persitalsis and hydration of the gastrointestinal tract, producing constipation alternating with diarrhea.  

Thanks so much.

God Bless,

Gonzalo  

« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2013, 10:44 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #100 on: Sep 06, 2013, 06:34 AM »

Rad
If possible, could you please refer to the causes for placenta previa, and how this condition can be treated? Would sanicle be of help (after 5th month of the pregnancy)?

Thanks so much
God Bless,
Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #101 on: Sep 06, 2013, 09:05 AM »

Rad
If possible, could you please refer to the causes for placenta previa, and how this condition can be treated? Would sanicle be of help (after 5th month of the pregnancy)?

Thanks so much
God Bless,
Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

Here is a link that will answer the questions you have asked about this: http://www.medicinenet.com/pregnancy_placenta_previa/article.htm#what_is_placenta_previa

Sanicle will not alter or help this situation in anyway.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #102 on: Sep 06, 2013, 09:06 AM »

Hi Group,

I will return on Monday next to review all of the work you have submitted. So if those who have not posted, and said they would, please post by Monday next.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #103 on: Sep 07, 2013, 05:21 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for waiting Rad, will do.

blessings Upasika
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #104 on: Sep 08, 2013, 08:45 AM »

Hi Rad, I’ve been researching lots of “data” and mostly I feel I have lots of unconnected bits of information. I just wanted to fill you in on my process - my inner guidance at this time is to give all the research a significant rest and to learn by way of taking only small steps myself, by reading other people’s posts and your feedback – and asking questions based on all that. I’ve been trying too hard to research and place together too many Gemini pieces together without enough Sag understanding of nearly any of it.

Love, am
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video