Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Medical Astrology  (Read 12122 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #120 on: Sep 25, 2013, 11:21 PM »

Hi Rad, I want to let you know how I'm approaching this and ask if you have any suggestions for me.

Since I have such a limited knowledge and understanding of anatomy and physiology I've just been picking a few of the correlations you listed and putting forth effort to understand the very very basic nature of that anatomy or physiology and to try to understand the nature/reasons for their astrological correlations. This way I am allowing for small steps. What I'm reminding myself is that its more valuable to learn just a couple new things than to try to "memorize" data or find a way to include lots of the data you have listed. This being said, it is a hard process for me - something that I'm finding I can only concentrate on for small periods of time.
So I'm very receptive to any suggestions you may have for me regarding this learning process.

Also, why is fat Saturn?
Thank you,
Love, am

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #121 on: Sep 26, 2013, 08:13 AM »

Hi Ari,

"So I'm very receptive to any suggestions you may have for me regarding this learning process."

To me the best way to learn about the anatomy and physiology of the body is to see the 'whole' of it first so that all of it's individual parts them make sense. So, for me, that starts with understanding the genetic structure of the body as a root issue. From that root of genetics all manifests from there: like a root of a flower that then creates a steam, branches, and then flowers. The body is just like that. So by understanding the root of genetics all other body things can be understood.

"Also, why is fat Saturn?"

Fats correlate to Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th House because they are part of the natural structure of the body that promote healthy skin and hair, insulating body organs against shock, maintaining body temperature, and promoting healthy cell function. Fat also serves the function of storing energy within the body that it needs to use at all times: like money in the bank. Fat also serves as a vehicle to buffer the body against many types of disease by diluting from the bloodstream excessive levels of various substances that can cause disease. This diluting process is then stored in the body by way of new fat substances that serve to insulate various body organs against these potential diseases until they can be eliminated by way of being metabolized or removed from the body via various forms of excretion.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2013, 08:19 AM by Rad » Logged
Sunyata

« Reply #122 on: Sep 27, 2013, 11:42 AM »

I'm going to step back from the analysis part of this thread but will be following and asking questions as they come up.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #123 on: Sep 29, 2013, 12:11 AM »

Hi Rad, I want to let you know where I'm at. I have come to realize is that what's best for me is to keep it really simple to just focus on the anatomy/physiology that I already understand for now before trying to incorporate so much new data. I've been experiencing stress in researching the connection between so many aspects of the body without having the necessary baseline understanding. I feel I need to allow the connections to built more slowly and organically. And I do intend to begin studying genetics.

So I'm going to start over again with this approach and make a solid effort to post something concrete and very simple for tomorrow night (Sunday). If you do have any further advice/guidance regarding my participation in this thread I am very open to receive it. Thank you,
With love, am
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #124 on: Sep 29, 2013, 07:59 AM »

Hi Ari,

Your approach is just right to me. In the long term, yes, study genetics and evolutionary biology. For now do exactly as you intend to do: one step at a time.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #125 on: Sep 29, 2013, 09:51 PM »

Hi Rad,
Why is saturn associated with the anal canal?
Is the structure of the nose co-ruled with saturn because simply the nose is made of bone and cartilage?

So basic correlations with Mars in the 10th house, just by itself can imply an individual that might be very strong. Muscles that connect to the bones, as well as the bones, correlate to Saturn. Mars is muscles as well. So there can be a strong structure to this body.

Taking Uranus in the 4th just by itself, since the 4th house correlates to all containers in the body and Uranus correlates to "bursting" when an existing limitation has reached a restriction, there can be issues with holding on to urine due to unresolved childhood trauma, leading to a bursting of the bladder. With Mars in opposition in the 10th house, we can also see a strain on the muscles that would be involved in contracting the bladder, which can lead to things like ruptures of some sort. Rupturing can occur within the anal canal as well.

Along with the possibility of trauma linked with sexual function, now we see that there may be a repression/holding back of sexual desire due to unresolved emotional trauma and guilt linked to the sexual function. This holding back of the sexual impulse - especially if during sex - can lead to a build up of semen which creates stress on the testes which can result in a bladder infection, or injure/weaken the muscle that is responsible for ejaculation. Something can rupture as well.

There can be injuries to the nose, 10th house, Uranus, which leads to an impediment of air flow, which leads to a lack of oxygen going to the brain which leads to a decrease in concentration. Difficulty in breathing can lead to cramping and pain in the stomach and an overall poor ability to digest food. All this can lead to pain in the spine in various places. Due to conditioned emotional responses, this individual may perpetuate stress in the body and the alignment of the spine by creating forceful and compulsive movements such as compulsively cracking the neck or spine when nervous or under emotional stress.

Since Mars rules the naval Chakra and we're looking at it's placement in the 10th house opposite Uranus there may be repression of basic urges, which then leads to a holding back of his fire which can translate to weak digestion. This can lead to inflections in various organs in the body. There may be issues with elimination here as well, Saturn root chakra along with the anal canal.

The Moon correlates to the third eye, there may be great psychic sensitivity to his surroundings - due to being very sensitive, this soul may be on guard all the time, on emotional defense - this can lead to high blood pressure (is this true?) and other conditions I stated above such as issues with elimination, bursting or hemoraging of organs as a result of creating so much internal stress. The third eye correlation of the Moon along with Uranus in the 4th correlating to so many parts of the brain, and migraines in general, there can be strong headaches that are set off by various stress stimuli.
Thank you Rad,
God bless
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #126 on: Sep 30, 2013, 06:24 AM »

Hi Rad
I'm sorry I've not been able to post in this thread or the thread on the Planetary Method. Too much travelling going on recently and during the last couple of months, has been quite extenuating and has demanded too much time. I will try to arrange a place/time to work on this and post as soon as possible. Also, thank you so much Rad for referring to the website about placenta previa.   
God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #127 on: Sep 30, 2013, 08:39 AM »

Hi Ari,

"Why is saturn associated with the anal canal?"

First, it is co-ruled with Pluto where Pluto correlates with elimination and feces. Saturn because of it's correlations with valves, the anal canal have valves within it, that secrete lubrications to moisten the feces itself that helps in the passage of the feces.

God bless, Rad

Skywalker

« Reply #128 on: Oct 02, 2013, 03:25 AM »

Rad, I have a few questions.

Is Urine also Pluto as it correlates to elimination?

Are feces/urine also connected to Saturn? I ask this as feces/urine contain excess nutrients.

Are the vocal chords Mercury and/or Venus?

Is radiation Sun/Pluto?

Thank you

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #129 on: Oct 02, 2013, 06:39 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Rad, I have a few questions.

Is Urine also Pluto as it correlates to elimination?

Urine has a co-ruler: Moon and Pluto

Are feces/urine also connected to Saturn? I ask this as feces/urine contain excess nutrients.

No. Feces is specific to Pluto, the 8th house, and Scorpio. Urine is co-ruled with the Moon and Pluto.

Are the vocal chords Mercury and/or Venus?

Mercury correlates to the vocal cords of themselves, where Venus correlates to the actual quality of the 'sound' that the vocal cords produce. This is like the ears wherein the the anatomy of the ears is Mercury whereas the psychology of how we hear is Venus.

Is radiation Sun/Pluto?

Pluto

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #130 on: Oct 03, 2013, 07:42 AM »

Hi All,

Once Gonzalo post's on this segment I will review your work, and we can move on.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #131 on: Oct 07, 2013, 06:04 AM »

Hi Rad
Thanks for waiting for me. However, most likely I will not be able to dedicate fully to this post until a couple days more, so please move on if necessary.
God Bless,
Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #132 on: Oct 07, 2013, 07:45 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

We can wait so if you would like to make your post please do.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #133 on: Oct 10, 2013, 11:01 PM »

Hi Rad and group
thanks so much for waiting for me to post .. and thank you so much Rad for sharing and teaching us this so incredible material. It is really amazing.
God Bless, Gonzalo

Medical correlations - Uranus 4th House opposed Mars 10th House

* An Intensified signature of stress and/or potential PTSD, connecting to prior lifetimes and/or early environment, a signature for potential early domestic violence, and child abuse … probably not all cases, but perhaps most of them …

* extreme intensity of emotional states thereof, because of the 4th House AND Uranus correlations with the Amygdala and the Cingulate Cortex, and the 4th House correlation with the Limbic system

* Confirms Intensity of imbalances of neurotransmitter serotonin because of its correlation with Saturn/Uranus/Moon

* The HPA system would be very implied, because of Uranus/4th House correlation with Hypothalamus, Pituitary correlation with Saturn (as well as Pluto and Jupiter) and Mars correlation with the adrenals.

* potential ‘breakdown in the integrity of the b and t cells that manifest from the bone marrow, which can then implicate immune system issues’. Also, the high levels of stress would directly impact on the immune system.  ‘Imbalance between the white and red blood cells’.

* because it is a signature of potential fragmentation within personality (Uranus 4th House), it can correlate with what was called few years ago borderline personality disorder, the symbols correlating most cases with aspects of the personality defined by extremely intense emotions which are not integrated between them and within the personality ..

* I am reasoning that these sole symbols can reflect either the potential for high levels of sustained stress, or the potential for PTSD (coming from childhood, from pre-natal life, or from prior lifetimes). The levels of cortisol secreted would tend to be extreme … low, in case of PTSD, high in the case of sustained high stress (though, I note cortisol correlates with Venus, however, being a signature of stress, it seems to me it would be involved via the Uranus correlation ...)   

* potential for memory issues or disorders, both in ‘scene memory’ associated with recognition of social context (10th House, Uranus/Saturn correlation with Parahippocampal gyrus), and face recognition (Uranus 4th House, I wonder the Fusiform face area would correlate with Uranus/Moon); also because the Cingulated cortex correlates with Uranus/Moon, being connected with emotion processing and memory; and further, because cortisol and adrenaline work together in creating short-term memories of emotional events, while long term levels of cortisol (as would be the case in sustained stress, versus PTSD) can damage cells in the Hyppocampus-Uranus-impacting on memory and learning 

* Because of the Cingulated cortex correlation with Uranus/Moon, and because it relates with emotion processing, memory, and learning, it is associated with motivation. Thus, Mars 10th House reflects potential for depression, and fatigue, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, irritability, ‘sudden and unexpected bouts of anger’ (I’m quoting Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion).

* the Amygdala is connected with regulation of fight/fly response (Uranus/Mars), and further, with regulation of  ‘temporary immobility before flight or flight’, and thus, it can create a ‘freezing’ response in some cases (10th House Mars)

* I wonder that the Prefrontal lobe, and the Orbitofrontal cortex can correlate with Uranus/Saturn, thus, with Mars in the 10th these areas would be highly activated or imbalanced in some cases reflecting desires to maintain external controls, or on the contrary, desires to lose social control. Also the Basal ganglia could be involved, dealing with ‘action selection’ and motor inhibitory control, with Mars being in the 10th House, because of the Basal ganglia correlation with Uranus (however, co-ruled by Jupiter) …. this would reflect a conflict between First and Third chakras … and the conflict between controlling and liberating of control would impact in the body movement, potentially creating neurological conditions such as Parkinson or Huntington’s disease.   

* in some cases, a potential for ‘antisocial behavior’ and aggression

* Because of Saturn/Moon correlation with Calcium, and Saturn correlations with Magnesium and Phosphorus, and the 10th House correlation with the skeleton, and Mars/Saturn correlation with muscles (and Mars/Uranus correlation with acetylcholine, and Mars with adrenaline, affecting the tension or stiffness/softness of muscles) there would be a potential impact on the structure of the bones. Given that cortisol affects the absorption of Calcium, the case would be different depending on whether sustained stress or PTSD exist. If sustained stress has existed since early childhood, there could be an impact of bone development and growth because of high levels of cortisol, leading to fragility of the bones, and osteoporosis.

* Because of 4th House correlation with stomach, and the umbilical and root chakras implied in digestion and elimination, the Uranus/Mars opposition could manifest a series of digestive issues.     

* Given the 4th House correlation with the eyes, and the Uranus/Moon correlation with the Occipital lobe dealing with visual processing, the Uranus/Mars opposition could affect vision. One way this could occur is through imbalances of the inner blood pressure in the eye, or through a stroke affecting the Occipital lobe.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #134 on: Oct 11, 2013, 07:57 AM »

Hi All,

Ok, Gonzalo has submitted his analysis so we can now proceed. I will be back here on Monday next to review all of your work, and then to move on to our next step.

God bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: