School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

soulmate concept

Started by Oldooz, Jun 19, 2013, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldooz

Hello every one,

This is my first post here.
I've become fascinated by Evolutionary Astrology as soon as I read this topic on Pluto: https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,378.0.html

Astrology has been always interesting for me. For some time I was interested in Karmic Astrology. But EA seems to explain things more beautifully than Karmic Astrology. I'm looking forward to reading the books.

I was wondering how EA approaches soulmate concept? Although I myself can't give a clear definition of what I mean by soulmate. 

Respectfully,
Oldooz 

Rad

Hi Oldooz ,

First welcome to our message board. JWG wrote in his second volume of Pluto, which is all about the evolutionary reasons and intentions for relationships, that Soul mates are as follows.

"Soul mates are two people who have independently acted on their own desires a spiritual or transcendent reality and that the real purpose with the union of one another is to continue their individual spiritual development because of and through the relationship. In spiritual terms it is called the path of the householder in contrast to the path of the monastic. This does not mean that the two people are perfect. it does mean that both have embraced a transcendent or spiritual principle to guide both their individual lives, and their relationship. There is a common spiritual ( philosophical ) foundation upon which the relationship is built and based. As a result, there is a larger point of view to refer and defer to. This then allows for the unconditional love and support for one another as opposed to conditional love. Conditional love is one of the primary breeding grounds through which difficult karmic situations or conditions can be created. Unconditional love is one of the primary breeding grounds through which harmonious and or positive situations or conditions are created. Thus, true Soul mates only have a positive karma conditions or situations that are mutually supportive and beneficial to one another. The state of Soul mates, evolutionarily speaking, is a conditions that is evolved into from the most common of relationships: Karma Mates."

JWG also said in that book that relative to what he called 'relationship types' that true Soul mates are also two Souls who have created an inner condition within themselves of being the self reliant type. The self reliant type of Soul is one who understands and actualizes their own needs within or upon themselves. Thus in a true Soul mate relationship both are mutually self reliant which then minimizes if not totally eliminates the 'projection' of need upon the other. The projection of needs is that which is one of the core dynamics in what he called Karma mates.

God Bless, Rad

Oldooz

Hi Rad,

THANK YOU for your beautiful explanation.
I've been reading the previous messages and I fall in love with your THE FOUR EVOLUTIONARY STAGES post.

Respectfully,
Oldooz