School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Emotion-hate archetype?

Started by Wei, Jun 26, 2013, 03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wei

Hello Rad
I have a question about "Hate",what archetype does it correlate to?And is it a nature emotion,or distort emotion?If it's nature,whats the right way to deal with it?And why does it often accompany with guilty?
Is it possible to relieve hate feeling by meditation?
Thanks very much!

Rad

Quote from: Wei on Jun 26, 2013, 03:23 AM
Hello Rad
I have a question about "Hate",what archetype does it correlate to?And is it a nature emotion,or distort emotion?If it's nature,whats the right way to deal with it?And why does it often accompany with guilty?
Is it possible to relieve hate feeling by meditation?
Thanks very much!

Hi Wei,

Hate correlates with Scorpio, the 8th house, and Pluto. Yes, it is a natural emotion. If the hate is being triggered because conditions and/or events they are many ways to deal with it, not just one way. All depends on the actual nature of such events and/ or conditions. If such events and/or conditions are rooted in violations of natural laws then one can be pretty hard pressed to be free of it in meditation although, of course, it is possible. The guilt reaction to hate, itself, can be caused by many factors, not just one.

God bless, Rad

sherry lake

Hi Rad

Hate is a natural emotion for one to experience. Wow, does that mean rape and murder are natural as well.. as well capital punishment, and therefore hierarchy? I would think hatred to be a distortion of what is natural or a continued distortion of instinctive repulsion, what do you think...or maybe I have misunderstood your expression  :o

Wei

Quote from: Rad on Jun 26, 2013, 09:55 AM
If such events and/or conditions are rooted in violations of natural laws then one can be pretty hard pressed to be free of it in meditation although, of course, it is possible.
God bless, Rad
Want to make sure i understand it right,such events could be events like war/rape/murder?

Can we read where are scorpio/8th house/pluto in a chart,to understand what kind of events/conditions are more likely to trigger hate?

And i am thinking if hate is like other desires need to be dissolved in lifes,then people can learn the unconditioned love?
Thanks a lot!

Oldooz

Quote from: Wei on Jun 26, 2013, 03:23 AM

I have a question about "Hate",what archetype does it correlate to?And is it a nature emotion,or distort emotion?

Hi everyone,

My question is: where does this question come from?
Sorry it may be odd and might be because of me being new to EA.

Rad

Quote from: sherry lake on Jun 26, 2013, 07:08 PM
Hi Rad

Hate is a natural emotion for one to experience. Wow, does that mean rape and murder are natural as well.. as well capital punishment, and therefore hierarchy? I would think hatred to be a distortion of what is natural or a continued distortion of instinctive repulsion, what do you think...or maybe I have misunderstood your expression  :o

Hi Sherry,

No, it does mean things like rape, murder, etc are natural at all. Hate is an emotion from within consciousness, the Soul that can be triggered by various external phenomena. What any given Soul does because of the emotion of hate, or anger which is another natural emotion, is up to that Soul. In patriarchal realities this can of course lead to things like murder and so on. As you know patriarchal realities are for the most part total distortions and perversions of Natural Laws. Thus, when a natural emotion like hate or anger is triggered within a Soul it can then manifest through these distorted realities in horrible ways like murder and so on.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Quote from: Wei on Jun 26, 2013, 07:33 PM
Quote from: Rad on Jun 26, 2013, 09:55 AM
If such events and/or conditions are rooted in violations of natural laws then one can be pretty hard pressed to be free of it in meditation although, of course, it is possible.
God bless, Rad
Want to make sure i understand it right,such events could be events like war/rape/murder?

Can we read where are scorpio/8th house/pluto in a chart,to understand what kind of events/conditions are more likely to trigger hate?

And i am thinking if hate is like other desires need to be dissolved in lifes,then people can learn the unconditioned love?
Thanks a lot!

Hi Wei,

Hate is not a desire. It is an emotion that can be triggered by phenomenal events, or it can be triggered even as hate towards oneself by way of judging oneself against various standards that trigger the self hate.

Yes, one can see where the sign Scorpio is in any given chart, where Pluto is and/ or Scorpio planets, and the sign on the 8th House cusp and the location of it's planetary ruler by way of it's own house, sign, and aspects to it that can all act as triggers for inner or outer hate. For example, if one had Gemini on the 8th House cusp one could feel 'jealous' of another intellectual abilities that could then lead to 'hating' that person.

God Bless, Rad

Wei

sherry lake

Hi Rad,

While I agree that anger is a natural emotion along with feeling threatened... I do not see hatred expressed in Nature, only in human beings. I believe we can both agree that humans are very distorted in their visions of hierarchy [either patriarchal or matriarchal] but Nature is not human-centered, only in the mind of humans. So, I respectfully disagree.

Peace to you, Sherry

Rad

Quote from: sherry lake on Jun 28, 2013, 01:29 PM
Hi Rad,

While I agree that anger is a natural emotion along with feeling threatened... I do not see hatred expressed in Nature, only in human beings. I believe we can both agree that humans are very distorted in their visions of hierarchy [either patriarchal or matriarchal] but Nature is not human-centered, only in the mind of humans. So, I respectfully disagree.

Peace to you, Sherry

Hi Sherry,

Nature in not human centered, indeed, and yet are part of the totality of Nature. The fact that hatred can can manifest in humans, as well as animals, has nothing to do whether a consciousness is distorted our not: the fact is it manifests and exists. Hatred does manifest in certain animals such a chimpanzees and other forms of the monkey kingdom for example. In any case, yes, let's respectfully disagree.

God Bless, Rad

sherry lake

Hi Rad,

Yes, let's respectfully disagree as I know Jane Goodall would, she has studied chimpanzees for fifty years and never found any evidence of hatred. Hatred is an abstraction, are you really expecting someone to accept chimpanzees and monkeys are capable of such abstraction? Perhaps you need to redefine your idea of what hatred is in reality. It is not a simple response emotion and adverse to survival.

Rad

Hi Sherry,

Click here to understand that the emotion of hate is not an "abstraction".

http://www.memidex.com/hate+emotion

Click here to understand the emotions within chimpanzees are identical to humans including anger which when intensified becomes hate.

http://www.releasechimps.org/chimpanzees/intellect-and-emotion/

Again, humans are in fact part of the totality of Nature and humans have the emotion of hate within them which is simply an intensification of anger. Hate manifests from anger. It is a natural emotion, not one born simply of distortions. When hate is projected on another, humans or chimpanzees, that other can then become an enemy. In humans and chimpanzees an enemy can be attacked and killed because of the hate. Chimpanzees can not only kill other chimpanzees because of being enemies, but they can also kill humans. They can even kill humans who want to own them as pets. When these things happen it has nothing to do with 'abstractions'. Ask any human when they are in the emotion of hate if they feel they are in an abstract state, or, in fact, in an emotional state.

In any case this message board is about evolutionary astrology. So this is now the end of this discussion with you. We can respectfully disagree but from this point forwards your respectful disagreement will have to take place elsewhere.  

God Bless, Rad

On March 3, 2005, St. James and LaDonna drove to the sanctuary to celebrate Moe's thirty-ninth birthday. They left home early, around 7:00 a.m., in a car filled with toys, presents, balloons, and a white-frosted sheet cake with raspberry filling. After arriving at Animal Haven about 10:00 a.m., St. James hopped out of the car and headed straight for Moe with a carton of chocolate milk in his hand. Moe was going mad - clapping his hands and hooting happily. LaDonna set the cake down on a picnic table, cut two slices, and handed them to St. James. St. James handed one to Moe through the bars of his cage, and the animal's eyes went wide as he devoured his piece. LaDonna savored the moment. The family had been through so much over the last six years. Moe was finally at a place where he seemed content and where the couple could spend as much time with him as they wanted. If they couldn't ever live together again, this seemed like the next best thing. St. James and Moe were kissing each other. The moment was beautiful. Perfect almost.

Out of the corner of her eye, LaDonna suddenly noticed a large form about forty feet away. It was a chimpanzee, a young adult male, somehow out of his cage, and he was glaring at her. The chimp held her gaze for a moment, and then charged. St. James rushed to his wife. The animal barreled into LaDonna's back, knocking her into St. James. She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, but the chimpanzee locked his jaws around the thumb of her left hand. With a single, ferocious jerk of his neck, he tore it off.

St. James threw his hysterical wife under the picnic table and pushed her further underneath as the chimp tried to pursue her. LaDonna was screaming commands - "No! Stop! Sit!" - in a desperate bid to stop him. The remaining cake was on the table, still in its box, but the chimp didn't go for it. Instead he went after St. James.

As St. James confronted the chimp, the six-two former running back turned to find a second chimp - also a male, this one older and bigger - bearing down on him as well. With both hands, he pushed the bigger animal. Both chimps pounced. One of the animals grabbed him in a bear hug before chomping into the bone above his right eyebrow. He then stuck his finger in St. James's right eye, gouging it out. The same animal clamped his teeth onto St. James's nose, biting it off, as the other chimp chewed away at St. James's fingers. In the melee, one of the chimps dug in his claws and ripped the skin off the right side of St. James's face, causing it to flop over and cover his left eye, temporarily blinding him. One of the primates sunk his teeth into St. James's skull. He then closed his jaws on St. James's mouth, ripping off his lips and most of his teeth. St. James tried to put one of his hands down the animal's throat, but the chimp just kept chewing on it and chewing on it, and he couldn't get it out.

St. James fell to the ground, no longer able to defend himself, and for at least five minutes, the mauling continued as he lay helpless. One of the chimps gnawed on his buttocks and bit off his genitals. They ravaged his left foot, leaving it shredded. Blood poured from his body, and LaDonna was screaming. It looked as if they were eating him alive. Finally, LaDonna's screams drew the owners' son-in-law, Mark Carruthers, who came running armed with a .45-caliber revolver. After struggling to find a clean shot, he opened fire on the younger primate. The shot had no apparent effect, and Carruthers raced back to his house, a few dozen yards away, to reload with more-powerful ammunition. When Carruthers returned, he focused on the older male, the prime aggressor. Kneeling down, he shot him once in the head from close range. As the animal fell to the ground, the younger chimp began dragging St. James's mutilated body down a hill leading away from Moe's cage. Dirt filled St. James's lungs and seeped into his bloody openings.

For the briefest of moments, LaDonna looked toward Moe. He was sitting in the corner of his cage, frozen, seemingly stunned.

The lone chimp continued tearing at St. James's limp body with his teeth until Carruthers caught up to him and shot him once in the chest, ending the attack. St. James, lying facedown, felt the lifeless animal fall on his back.

sherry lake

Hi Rad,

Um, memidex and wkipedia is not very scholarly and I still disagree, but agree that our futile discussion must end.

Peace brother or sister