Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: gonzalo.  (Read 2657 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Sep 22, 2009, 08:14 PM »

Hello

In first place I would like to thank you all for the great and so beautiful work you are doing with evolutionary astrology … and for maintaining this message board open so I can come in … I have been reading its contents and it has been so useful and inspiring for my continuing learning of evolutionary astrology and understanding of my life …. I begun the course with Jeffrey on 2000 though not continued for reasons related to cataclysmic changes in my life and decisions I took on 2001 when I divorced and gave up my work as lawyer and commited myself to learning what I felt resonated more with my purpose here …. thus, I kept on studying astrology with Jeffrey’s books and also practicing with basis on his teachings and methods … further working with healing techniques such as fitotherapy, acupuncture, shamanism …. finding my way back home as a daemon soul from the old times, as I it has become clear to me in just these few days … Jeffrey has been such a kind master to me … in the last couple of months he has come to visit me several times (in astral body I suppose) … he recently introduced me to Yogananda and told me to follow his teachings …. He even came last night and spoke to my wife and he thanked her for how much she has helped me to heal so old wounds … this was very important for her …

… I feel so proud of what all of you are doing and how you are working with astrology, the profound intuition you have developed and the love and compassion you show … may all of you who are close to Jeffrey receive God/ess Blessings ….

… in the second place, I would like so much to post a question concerning skipped steps in my chart/life … I would be so thankful to receive your help since I am still, even at my 39 almost, too doubtful about being totally on the way to fulfill my karmic and evolutionary necessities and about correctly understanding my natal chart …. please tell me It that would be ok …..

God/dess blessings to you all, and kind regards from the Atacama desert in Chile,

gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2009, 08:41 AM »

Greetings Gonzalo

On behalf of all of us here I would like to extend a big WELCOME to you. We look forwards your presence here, and your contributions. If you would like to post your chart, instructions to do so are on the first page, please do and ask the specific questions / concerns you have about your skipped steps. Again, welcome Gonzalo.

Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2009, 10:30 AM »

Hello Rad and all of you there …

Thank you so much for your reply, I really felt very happy reading your welcome … I am in a lengthy process of going out of isolation and reconnecting myself with my suppressed emotional nature and your kindness really helps …
Of course I will ask my question about my skipped steps, indicating (a) my biographical background; (b) what I see in my chart about those skipped steps; and (c) which is my question. I will be sincerely thankful for all that any of you can tell me.

(a) biographical background:

(Birth data: 29 September 1970 /2:29 am / Santiago, Chile).

Chilean, first of three children (me and two sisters). Born almost dead, was left at the hospital for two weeks while my mother recovered from illness. No suckling, as my father thought it was not good for me. I have no complain about this anymore, because I understand it relates to the lessons I am here to learn. My father is a doctor. My mother a homemaker. They separated many times and got together again during fifteen years until finally divorced. My father had a strongly abusive behavior with me at a physical and emotional level. I loved them both, though I had identified with my mother, so it was painful for me to see how she was broken into pieces by my father, because of his jealousy about her very social/sensual/sexual nature which he wanted to control. No explicit religious conditioning in this life, from which I deduced that all my notorious religious imprinting, came from prior lives.  Father and mother very consensus oriented, and father also very oriented to success and status. My emotional nature was repressed as I was taught that had to be strong, though was in fact regarded as weak. At 18 entered university and later graduated as lawyer following my father’s will. At 16 begun gravitating towards a catholic radical movement, during six months, after which I underwent a “crisis of faith”. The same story repeated itself the same way two years later. At 23, I founded a christian/esoteric/shamanistic community with a group of friends which lasted for one and a half years and was a total disaster, and where I was severely persecuted as unmoral and homosexual (which I was not). At that time I begun studying astrology as I found I already knew a little about sun signs. At age 29, begun studying reichean therapy, acupuncture, phitotherapy, and evolutionary astrology. At 30, decided to commit more fully to my therapeutic process and my ongoing learning of astrology et al, as I had always wished to help others and to earn my living by such means. Thus, divorced the wife I loved though she was not willing to admit my change of focus, and gave up my work as a lawyer. No children at that time. Underwent psychotherapy of an analytic/existential/corporal (reichean bioenergetic) type for some five years since 1999. Married again six years ago, and now have two very beautiful children which I love. I also love my wife, and she has been very important for me in encouraging me to follow my path. We also lost a seven months unborn baby which was very very painful. I am highly introverted and very shy (though I do not seem so in written). I feel I am entering in the first stage of spiritual evolutionary condition.

(b) what I see in my chart about skipped steps:

Pluto in the second house Virgo with the Moon’s south node in the second Virgo; the planetary ruler Mercury conjunct Mars and the Moon, these three planets in the second house Virgo, and all of them in balsamic conjunction with Pluto, correlate to a soul that has been atoning for guilt for many lifetimes, while learning lessons of personal humility, discrimination, understanding of the limits of personal power, and establishing a sense of its own values and resources.   

The square formed to the Moon’s nodal axis by the Neptune/Saturn opposition, indicates that this soul has been going back and forth between the second house/Virgo and the eight house/Piscis dynamics: on one side, a deep isolation in search of the personal means for self-sustainment, gathering resources though feeling that they are never enough or good enough to be linked to relevant needs of others, thus creating an intense compression within the soul and a cyclic sense of meaninglessness ; and on the other side, dynamics of being wholly committed to working with and for others attempting to go beyond the soul’s limitations by means of opening to larger forces, though becoming dependent on them.

Given the Neptune/Saturn square to the nodal axis, I understand that this soul has failed to learn a sense of personal value(s) and authority, and has utterly idealized people and other forces it has become involved with, this leading to psychic unresolved trauma born into the current life originating in past experiences of severe betrayal and disillusionment. A lack of understanding has been implied about what kind of people could benefit from the personal efforts made for or on behalf of them, thus wanting to help anybody at any time and hence, attracting many persons who would not value the help given and who would not assume their own responsibility in improving their condition (their health condition or their legal condition as regards the kind of work done in the current lifetime); this type of people have projected their own inability on the person trying to help them, thus causing rage, and guilt, because the dynamics at work have not been understood until very recently. It has also implied attracting very powerful people who would abuse of the inherent giving and innocent nature of the individual and would embark on power plays or in directly attempting to impose their will on the individual, resulting in crisis affecting the individual’s self sustainment and sense of value (planetary nodes of Pluto, Saturn and Neptune in the seventh house). The individual has also been part to those power plays because of his actual denial of others nature or freedom, ie. that they may be “good” or “bad”, fair or abusive, according to their own choices moment to moment, and of his inability to understand the limits of his personal power to change situations (rulers of the eighth and second houses are Uranus and the Sun, which are conjunct in the third, Libra, sesquisquare Saturn; Mars is conjunct Pluto, and Pluto is conjunct the Sun). In any case, given the lessons being learned, these experiences have induced crisis of self-value and have increased the individual’s isolation, affecting self-sustainment.

As regards the dynamics of atonement and ego-reduction, I understand they relate to past lives linked with monastic life and catholic priesthood (the Virgo-Piscis polarity, the ruler of the ninth house, Mars, being in Virgo in balsamic conjunction to Pluto; Saturn in the tenth house, and Chiron retrograde in the ninth Aries opposing Sun and Uranus). I think and feel that at the time when Jesus came to Earth at the beginning of the Piscis age I met him and embraced his teachings. At that time, I was a woman (asteroid Lilith, dark moon Lilith and black moon Lilith are conjunct in the second house, in Virgo, conjunct the south node of the Moon), and continued to be a woman for a series of lives involved in Christian spirituality/religion. I understand that I oscillated between experiences and situations in which I held a freedom oriented philosophy and spirituality as reflected in the teachings of Jesus as a message of individual and social liberation; and lives in which I attempted to conform to social expectations and dictates of the powers that be concerning spiritual/religious matters, or at least attempted to deny their real intentions as a means to carry on with my own purposes, though suppressing my actual emotional/sexual nature while getting involved in the terrible mess formed by spirituality and politics which is called religion (dual rulerships of second and eight houses because of the Virgo/Piscis interception; the house rulers the Sun and Uranus being conjunct in the third house, and the intercepted Virgo planets being trine to Saturn retrograde in the tenth house Taurus, ruling the seventh and opposing Venus in the fourth house Scorpio). Great pressures were exerted on me to obtain my retraction from my held beliefs, including prison and torture, this producing further guilt and isolation even from people who were close to me (Uranus in the third Libra conjunct the Sun both ruled by Venus which is opposed by Saturn). I think at some time during this era I become important in terms of the hierarchy of the catholic church, and there were people who would look at me as an spiritual teacher or something like that, a role for which I was not suited. Thus, I think I compensated my lack of self-esteem through ego-aggrandizement (Neptune in Scorpio squaring the nodes of the Moon; Jupiter in Scorpio squaring the nodes of Neptune). A “fall from grace” followed this period, through betrayal and prosecution, though serving for necessary ego-reduction. Similar experiences have occurred to me a couple of times in my current life. I think too that the squares to the Moon’s nodes correlate to an older life or lives in Egypt, also linked with priesthood, in which I also become ego-aggrandized because of recognition/respect/fear of others at me as a result of my role and supposed power. I feel I also obtained indirect benefits of a sexual nature, as a man (as this has been a recurrent fantasy in this life, though not acted out). This same signature correlates to a more ancient life or lives also as a woman, where I was involved in shamanism and served as a vehicle to invoke natural or cosmic forces. I think at some time I failed to understand that not every cosmic force is inherently benign for us humans, and attracted something evil to my community, this being perhaps the origin of the guilt/atonement cycle (ruler of the north node of the Moon, Neptune, in Scorpio squaring the same north node in the eight house Piscis, and square Pallas retrograde in the eighth Aquarius, which in turn is conjunct the Moon’s north node). I have passed through related experiences in this current life, and I can provide examples if necessary.

Considering all the above, I understand that the skipped steps in my life/chart correlate with the need to firmly establish my sense of personal value(s), self-sustainment versus depending on others; and important lessons of discrimination concerning who can I help and who I cannot. This refers mostly to Neptune applying to the south node, which I feel correlates too with the need to embrace karma yoga, ie. service to others and specifically, given the Virgo archetype, through the healing arts with emphasis in the work at a body level. Saturn applying to the north node would imply further working with the adequate methods to continue my healing at a soul and spiritual level; to advance in dissolving my too still so egocentric orientation that prevents me from maintaining a deeper and continuous relationship with the Source. And in general, to be able to progressively integrate body, soul and spirit in my life and in my work.

(c) my question:

So, this is what I see in my chart concerning skipped steps, given the still very limited scope of my intuition and my astrological knowledge and ability. I feel that my analysis may be too egocentric and that I may be not seeing important things. Specifically, I feel that my analysis may not give sufficient consideration to strictly survival issues of me and my family, and that perhaps there may be karmic or even evolutionary necessity I do not see which could require me to go back and obtain means for my family sustainment through working as a lawyer once again. Since I have not had enough work as a therapist yet, my contribution to the family budget is very low. My loving wife has been working at environmental matters with indigenous people here in the north of Chile. I have helped her with this doing video and preparing arguments and projects, ie. at the backstage. Though, it has been a very disappointing experience for two years and a half, since we have found that we both are far more “indigenous” by nature  than they are, ie. we love the Earth much more than they do and they have been very very unfair with us since we have become an obstacle to their mainly lucrative interests, ie. just getting money for their pockets from government and mining companies at the price of severely damaging “their” land. Anyway, the family budget has been fed much more by my wife’s income than by mine, and, though I do not feel that hurts my self-esteem at all, I understand I should not become overly dependent on her. Considering this, I feel from time to time that I may be just too hard headed and that I may be resisting God/dess will as to what type of work I should be doing and for what reasons. However, four years ago we passed through a similar situation when we were expecting g another baby. At that time we were living at the mountains, the family budget was very low and my wife was deeply depressed because of unresolved issues with her family. So, I decided to move back to the big city of Santiago and found a job as a lawyer, once again … this in fact produced an increase of our income, though, it also produced lots of trouble with my wife’s family which finally occasioned our baby of seven months  to die before being born …. further, we both were very depressed and I had great trouble at the job I had, finally being fired upon a lengthy and exhausting power play … and further, my wife and I were legally prosecuted by my her parents because of our alleged inability to take care of our son, and I was accused among other stuff of having killed the baby we had lost … somehow, perhaps it was as if I had to face the consequences of not having made the right choices at that time … it understand that doesn’t mean the same thing would have to repeat itself again, because I feel that everything is perpetually changing from moment to moment …. however, it also seems to me that very likely my doubts originate in my deep fears, the heavy pressure to conform to social/familiar expectations, which cause the temptation to “adapt” to mainstream way of living …

I really appreciate all the help you can provide me with these questions and concerns, as I indeed have suffered a lot during many years because of this type of doubts and can only feel happy for a while when knowing at a deep level I am giving one little step further in my seemingly so narrow path towards the Source.

God/dess bless you all,

gonzalo

Lia

« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2009, 06:22 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Reading your notes I felt an unstoppable urge to express the deep soulfelt waves of compassion and love that shook my whole being reading your story.....Just wanted to say you guys are not alone there many soul-brothers and sisters scattered around this planet who deeply feel with you...who also know the pains and struggles that your soul too going thru....

Wanted to welcome you from the bottom of my heart on this MB: I am sure there is a solution for you and your wife...... and that the narrow, rocky path is the only path for ALL of us to go home...don't be discouraged at the end the power of the Source is stronger than evil....

So WELCOME and God/ess bless your soul - and thank you for joining our EA community!

much love and blessings,
Lia
stephen

« Reply #4 on: Sep 25, 2009, 08:20 AM »

Welcome. Well come...

You have found a place in cyberspace of brothers and sisters trudging that same "narrow rocky path" as Lia has so perfectly stated.

I don't have the Mind (skills) to help to lead you on, but I have the Heart (understanding) to walk beside you as we all move forward together.

Blessings of the Great God'dess Mother,
Stephen
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2009, 10:54 AM »

Hey Gonzalo- thanks for your post.

I would like to share what I understand:
When it comes to survival needs- we're looking at something that is super sensitive to your soul. Your general pattern has been to "accept the burden" of survival upon yourself- and if you haven't been the one earning, it has deeply impacted your self worth- leading to a feeling of having little value and direction. Your capacity for sustaining life has been the crucible for your self esteem.

The Pisces NN, as I see it symbolizes the need to surrender to the unknown. You may not know where the next income will be, you may be worried about the current situation. The lesson here is one of sharing- bc  you already HAVE SO MUCH TO GIVE. And the Neptune in scorpio in the 4th is full of love. The feeling of lack perpetuates the belief that you aren't already rich and that you don't have an abundance to share.

So, this is what I see in my chart concerning skipped steps, given the still very limited scope of my intuition and my astrological knowledge and ability. I feel that my analysis may be too egocentric and that I may be not seeing important things. Specifically, I feel that my analysis may not give sufficient consideration to strictly survival issues of me and my family, and that perhaps there may be karmic or even evolutionary necessity I do not see which could require me to go back and obtain means for my family sustainment through working as a lawyer once again

In my understanding, I dont think so. The work you are doing with your wife with indigenous community is of course really resonate with your chart, but it feels like you are trying to help people who aren't wanting to be helped. This is your pattern of "taking on too much" and self sacrifice. I don't think you have to find work with meaningful income- you can be in the unknown and trust that you have everything that you need. Trust doesn't mean blind faith, it means you have the actual experience of having everything that you need. Neptune will soon be waking up with that aquarian trio square in your 8th house.

Anyway, the family budget has been fed much more by my wife’s income than by mine, and, though I do not feel that hurts my self-esteem at all, I understand I should not become overly dependent on her.

becoming dependent  on her- is only an issue when you are sacrificing your actual values and self worth. Otherwise, self sufficiency is a big illusion. Again there's a strong feeling of needing to prove your self worth, that you can make it.

I was thinking about this last night in regards to neptune in the 4th, then i looked at your chart! so i want to share this thought with you- where isn't home? Home is not a place, it is not a situation, it is a truth. this means you dont have to help people, bc they are already home. and you are already home. from that place of neutrality, of course a new form of service and purpose will be born.

again, thank you for posting this.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 26, 2009, 12:59 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

(c) my question:

So, this is what I see in my chart concerning skipped steps, given the still very limited scope of my intuition and my astrological knowledge and ability. I feel that my analysis may be too egocentric and that I may be not seeing important things. Specifically, I feel that my analysis may not give sufficient consideration to strictly survival issues of me and my family, and that perhaps there may be karmic or even evolutionary necessity I do not see which could require me to go back and obtain means for my family sustainment through working as a lawyer once again. Since I have not had enough work as a therapist yet, my contribution to the family budget is very low. My loving wife has been working at environmental matters with indigenous people here in the north of Chile. I have helped her with this doing video and preparing arguments and projects, ie. at the backstage. Though, it has been a very disappointing experience for two years and a half, since we have found that we both are far more “indigenous” by nature  than they are, ie. we love the Earth much more than they do and they have been very very unfair with us since we have become an obstacle to their mainly lucrative interests, ie. just getting money for their pockets from government and mining companies at the price of severely damaging “their” land. Anyway, the family budget has been fed much more by my wife’s income than by mine, and, though I do not feel that hurts my self-esteem at all, I understand I should not become overly dependent on her. Considering this, I feel from time to time that I may be just too hard headed and that I may be resisting God/dess will as to what type of work I should be doing and for what reasons. However, four years ago we passed through a similar situation when we were expecting g another baby. At that time we were living at the mountains, the family budget was very low and my wife was deeply depressed because of unresolved issues with her family. So, I decided to move back to the big city of Santiago and found a job as a lawyer, once again … this in fact produced an increase of our income, though, it also produced lots of trouble with my wife’s family which finally occasioned our baby of seven months  to die before being born …. further, we both were very depressed and I had great trouble at the job I had, finally being fired upon a lengthy and exhausting power play … and further, my wife and I were legally prosecuted by my her parents because of our alleged inability to take care of our son, and I was accused among other stuff of having killed the baby we had lost … somehow, perhaps it was as if I had to face the consequences of not having made the right choices at that time … it understand that doesn’t mean the same thing would have to repeat itself again, because I feel that everything is perpetually changing from moment to moment …. however, it also seems to me that very likely my doubts originate in my deep fears, the heavy pressure to conform to social/familiar expectations, which cause the temptation to “adapt” to mainstream way of living …

I really appreciate all the help you can provide me with these questions and concerns, as I indeed have suffered a lot during many years because of this type of doubts and can only feel happy for a while when knowing at a deep level I am giving one little step further in my seemingly so narrow path towards the Source.

God/dess bless you all,

gonzalo

The resolution of the skipped steps does not involve being a lawyer in a mainstream, consensus, way. Making a living for your family is not dependent on being a lawyer either in that way. The real resolution involves healing work of a comprehensive nature in which the natural abilities that God/ess has given you can fully manifest. Yet to resolve those skipped steps in this way would require living in a city versus living in Nature / remote environments. The resolution also requires that you have your wife and children with you at all times: one of the natural guilts you bring into this life is connected to another life in which you were very far away from your family and the wife and children were then killed.

You can see in your chart that you have a 3rd House Sun with Uranus. This is the signature of living in the context of a city. Of course that is ruled by your Venus in the 4th that is conjunct Jupiter. The 3rd House Sun/Uranus is opposed by the 9th House Chiron in Aries. These are the signatures that correlate to your conflict of where to live: the city, or the country.

The essence  of the healing work is to work with other Souls who have been highly traumatized just as yours and your wifes has been over many lifetimes. Souls that have unresolved traumas. A variety of therapies can be used to do this although the two main ones that would best suite your nature would be astrology from an Evolutionary point of view, EA, and hypnotherapy in which you could learn essential methods that allow the individual to be regressed into the prior lives in which the traumas took place. By helping such Souls to relive such traumas through the safety of hypnotherapy they can then be free from those traumas and lead a much fuller and more affective life. The core signatures in your chart that correlate with this is the Neptune in your 4th opposed by Saturn in the 10th, and, again, your Sun conjunct Uranus opposed by Chiron in the 9th. Traumas in general are an 11th House, Aquarius, and Uranus correlation. Uranus, Aquarius, and the 11th House all correlate to Astrology, and hypnotherapy is specifically Scorpio, Pluto, and the 8th House. So you can see relative to the placement of your N.Node in Pisces in the 8th, ruled by that Neptune in Scorpio in the 4th, which is then ruled by Pluto in your 2nd that this is the natural way for you to make money and a consistent living for your family.

The core issue here is to realize that you are meant to work with others Souls, to be a Soul worker, versus focusing on 'body work'. What happens in the body is directly caused by what is happening in the Soul. Thus, to work with the Soul is dealing with the actual causes of what is happening in the body. It is of course fine to have a diversity of healing therapies to access, this is your 3rd House Sun/Uranus of course, but to focus primarily on these two and use the others as necessary to reflect the realities of each client.

Relative to astrology you could also be a beacon of teaching relative to Evolutionary Astrology. It would be entirely possible for you to teach it in Chile. I know that Wolf's book have been translated in Spanish and Portuguese for many years now. You could even contact his daughter, Deva, and explore with her the possibilities of becoming the formal teacher of EA in Chile.

Of course it takes time to build up a client base to make a consistent living, and to establish your work in this way. The current Pluto transit is beginning to square your Sun/Uranus and Chiron, and form trines to all that Virgo energy in your 2nd house which will keep happening for many, many years to come. That is the good news in terms of finally being able to establish the work God/ess intends for you to do: which is to help others heal. And as you help others heal you will be healing yourself in a vicarious way: 2nd House. That Pluto transit is also forming a sextile to your N.Node, and progressively a trine to your Saturn years from now but as that occurs it will be forming a GRAND TRINE to that Saturn and natal Pluto. The point is to realize now that every effort you make to recreate your life in this way will 'pay off' big time in the long run.

It may be necessary that you take another position as an attorney at first: a part time post if possible versus full time so that you can commit your energies/ Soul to establishing your work as a healer that is focusing upon Evolutionary Astrology and Past Life regression therapy. In time one leads to the other where the other is your true and right work on a full time basis. If you do it in this way the position as a lawyer will not be perceived as a dead end, but AS A VEHICLE SUPPORTING A WAY OUT of that mainstream way of living. If possible, see if you can secure a post as an attorney that is working on behalf of the poor or disadvantaged in some way.

One thing to realize too Gonzalo, and your wife, is that the work that you both have been doing with the
indigenous people IS THAT THE VALUE IS IN THE EFFORT. Of course it has been beyond frustrating because of the consciousness, in general, of them that is defined by a self interest equaling survival which, to them, means money.

And please feel free to keep interacting with all of us here.

God Bless you, your wife, and your children.

Rad

Kristin

« Reply #7 on: Sep 26, 2009, 05:59 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Wonderful suggestion from Rad to bring the teachings of EA in Chile. I can tell by your language as well as the symbols in your chart, you have a natural knowledge and ability to grasp and share this work. This is clearly an evolutionary transition for you as you find yourself here on this board. The Pluto transits speak for themselves as Rad has shown. Another thing Wolf taught was that Mars, the younger brother and lower octave of Pluto is the lead point in our evolution, the desire nature leading the way. Mars just crossed your ascendant and will progressively trine your Neptune in the 4th which rules your NN in Pisces in the 8th. Wonderful symbols for being a Soul Worker. This like lighting a flame for your future. What powerful transits to embrace and to look forward to. Specifically as Rad shared.. TR Pluto's long term trine to your 10th house Saturn and loaded 2nd house. In particular that grand trine, Pluto, n Saturn and first trining natal Mars, then Mercury which rules all of your Virgo stuff..then Moon, Pluto...WOW..
Also in Jan 2010, Jupiter will conjunct your NN and then trine your natal Jupiter, strong symbols for Soul teaching and healing.

Let go and let God/dess show the way.

Namaste,
Kristin
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Sep 29, 2009, 07:56 PM »

Hello

Thank you so much for your warmth and for such positive feedback … many good things have happened to me during these days upon reflection on your words … feeling very encouraged to keep on opening myself to trusting more in life, as I can see that there are souls like yours around … I´ve been quite very alone for some long long time and now, I have felt you very close to me …. thank you for your generosity and compassion …

Lia,

I am so thankful for your soothing words … they came to me like whispers in midst of the night, like a spell dissipating my fears, like a song deep yet winged making its way to the light …

Stephen,

Thank you for your time and for your generosity and for your honesty … You really helped already leading me on as I felt very encouraged to open myself a little, to expose myself a little, when reading the thread about your story you posted here … that was a key message for me … I felt a deep respect and admiration for your self-awareness and your courage … and I am sure there are many things I can learn from you … so I am very happy that you are here and that you also welcome me …

Ari,

Thank you so much for looking at my chart and sharing your thoughts … indeed you are pointing to issues that are super sensitive to me, as you say … the issue of survival on a material level is one of them, though I have many times tried to disregard it thinking or feeling that all that I need will be given to me by life or by God/dess … however, in the past I have taken paths not so enlightened, based on distorted egocentric awareness and compulsion for crisis or repetition of traumatic experience (as Rad has so accurately pointed out), walking away from people, places or situations which were nurturing and sustaining for me at a material and emotional level … instead of making a gradual change or finding a transition to overcoming the limitations that said situations implied for me, as I myself had created them by not being totally there, by not being able to be totally there …

Thank you for saying that I have so much to give, and especially so much love to share …. While at a deep level I know that is true, it is not the feeling I generally have, which is more like feeling not only poor but contaminated, like coming back home carrying with me a lethal virus causing my loved ones to die, while keeping me alive … this type of feeling  make it difficult to share, as the impurity felt within tends to filter most of my relationships, perceived either on my side or on the other side through projection, or on both sides as if because of contagion  … I feel now that such feelings are being properly identified, kept in their place and beginning to heal … for instance, when I work giving massage I concentrate on loving and fully accepting the person receiving massage and I also use prayer during and after the session … that takes away the feeling of impurity and my massage has improved a lot since I began doing so a couple of years ago … while at the same time making me feel very integrated and happy when working that way …

In fact working with these indigenous people here (which are called the Lickanantai, ie. people from the mountains) has been like trying to help people who does not want to be helped … or even, who do not really want to fight for what they say they are fighting for … a deep contradiction lies within them between the level of discourse and that where they are putting their energy into in reality … because fighting for what they present as their main purpose, ie. their rights, the land and most important, water, would imply going back to their roots, getting closer to their original relationship with agriculture and shepherding, and their culture in general … a deep conflict exists within them which was very intensified when, some thirty years ago, many of them served as "tomb pillagers", and exchanged the mortuary rests of their own ancestors, for monetary rewards … more than one thousand tombs were opened from 37 graveyards ...  this going against these people's traditional relationship with ancestors which is a main element in their culture … this caused a severe fracture within their community … and in fact this place called San Pedro de Atacama is so full of ghosts you would not believe … of course the basis of this conflict is very unconscious for most of them … I feel that for them to reconnect with their way of living as indigenous people would imply reviewing that dark episode and healing this place as a whole … which I think is totally possible though quite difficult to do … that would allow them to get free from a deep unconscious feeling of “complicity” with what they say they do not want for them … at least this is how I see this situation … in light of this, it would be clear that my wife and I have been here pointing at issues that they are not very willing to look at … as Rad indicated so clearly, we are now understanding that the value of our work here has lied in the effort made, and that, at some time, that effort, together with the efforts of many others will produce a visible effect … in the meantime, one can only accept that which one cannot change … including the fact that, under Chilean legal regulations, it is indigenous people who are entitled to protect natural resources located in “their” land … this of course being a maneuver of our “democratic” politicians to make it easier for big companies to abusively exploit those resources …

Hello Rad,

I am very very thankful for your message and your reading of my chart … your analysis has put in motion many things at a deep level in me and I have understood much more about things in my life …
… in fact my wife and I have been making plans to relocate in the last couple of months and had already decided to go back to the city in search of better things for us, specially more work with people … now with your words I know not only that is the right choice but also understand that there are deeper reasons for that than what I knew … you also addressed what I had been trying to resolve as regards “being at all times” with my wife and children versus spending time separate for actualization of each other’s purposes and as a way to avoid further codependency … of course other distorted dynamics were implied in my analysis: dynamics of feeling restricted or limited by the structures I create for myself, projecting on my wife my own issues of dependency, control and manipulation, my sick detachment and perpetual search of a way out of my existing closest relationships … and my compulsion to recreate trauma … thanks to the intelligence and hardheadedness of my beloved wife we had finally reached to agree that we should avoid separations lasting more than a few days … and again, I know now upon your reading that there are deeper reasons to proceed that way … thank you so much for making this points so clear … so, our plans are now moving to the big city of Viña del Mar/Valparaíso within the next couple of weeks/months … I feel there we will find people who want to work with us and indeed, doors are beginning to open for her and for me as we have already found some of these people … and it appears that my wife will still have work to do here in the north of Chile (for instance, in the case concerning the Tatio geysers in which we have been working for more than two years) so she will travel when necessary, and I would be making short trips to cities near Viña del Mar/Valparaíso, just for few days, to work with other people (I understood that  the past life trauma you addressed connected to being away from my family and then finding them killed correlates with Mars conjunction to the Moon and Pluto, with Mars ruling the ninth house, ie. that the archetype involved would correlate with long journeys, and that, hence, short trips to nearby cities should not be a problem … please tell me if I did not understood this correctly) 

… you are right: I can work as a lawyer, I do not need to feel so frustrated if I have to, I can even enjoy that. I think it will be somehow good if I do not give up with that type of work, as very likely I will always have my wife fighting against injustice on behalf of the abused or the exploited and I will be happy to be at her side or at the backstage when she needs me. Perhaps, if things go well I will not need to earn money from being a lawyer: there are people in Viña del Mar or near cities who have clearly manifested that they want to keep on working with me in their healing processes. Most of them are from my family, and I know that what I have already done with them using massage, acupuncture, etc. has been fine. The chance exists that I will find more people wanting to work with me. If that does not happen now, I can find a job as an attorney also focusing on service to others in need.

What you said about working with EA and hypnotherapy/past life regression sounds so very interesting and makes a lot of sense to me … I had thought that working at a Soul level, that which I have always felt most fascinated with, would come to me much later, ie. after second Saturn’s return or in next life. What I thought was that I needed to work with the Soul though approaching it from body level. I had even began studying psychology at the university to obtain my credentials, but when that was left unfinished when facing family crisis with my wife’s parents, then I thought I had been again off the right track. But now you suggest me to get into Soul work and I feel so happy with the idea. And of course I would like to work with traumatized souls as in fact I have met some of them in my life and I have not known how to really help them, and that has been very frustrating at moments. So, I am already inquiring how and where I could study and prepare for such type a work.

What you suggest about helping to bring the EA School to Chile has been surprising for me, and absolutely motivating. I would be so much happy doing that, though I must say that I feel I should know much more than I do now in order to be a teacher. Rad, I think you are a great astrologer, and I deeply respect the knowledge and intuitive faculties of astrologers like you. I shall say that astrology is still very difficult for me. Sometimes I can grasp something meaningful in a chart quite quickly, I mean something consistent enough so as to serve to help someone … however most of the time I need to look at the chart during several hours and take notes before I am ready, not for a thorough understanding of the chart, but at least for a useful reading … I have been studying astrology since 1995 and EA since 2000, and following Jeffrey’s advice I have seen as many chart as I have had the chance … though I think astrology is a very very difficult science … I think there is someone who has been teaching me EA in dreams, as I recall that at least during the last five nights I have been receiving “classes” in dreams concerning skipped steps in natal charts … I do not know who the teacher is … what can I do with my current state of astrological knowledge and skills, so that I may serve to bring EA School in Chile? ... please believe me I would be most happy doing this … I mean, I do not want to be self-defeating, nor want to delude anybody by pretending I know more than I actually do … so, I am just trying to be objective and self-honest … will be looking forward to find out how to sort this out, and of course, your further input will be very much thanked and appreciated, from the bottom of my heart … 

Hi Kristin,

Thank you so much for your encouraging words for the next years to come. Now feeling more aligned with my purpose here so can hope that transits you mention will bring growth and healing, good things for me and those around me. I indeed feel I am in an evolutionary transition, as the need to work in service to others has become clearer, as I have understood it is not only a matter of which is my preference, instead it is a core need; and further, my awareness of deeper and more subtle energies has increased, as has my understanding of my life lessons and purpose. All of this, and all I have received at this message board, is making me feel very happy and in good company for continuing my(our) journey.

Thank you all again from deep my heart and

God/dess bless you all,

gonzalo.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Sep 29, 2009, 11:25 PM »

I think there is someone who has been teaching me EA in dreams, as I recall that at least during the last five nights I have been receiving “classes” in dreams concerning skipped steps in natal charts …

oh my! i got a shiver up my spine when i read that. my perineum is still tingling. for some reasons i feel super giggly!
::::: after laughing :::
alright. i dont know WHY i feel so happy reading that, but for some reason this is having a huge effect on me. so i wanted to share that with you! im having one hell of a body reaction.

anyway... thanks for your response. posting your chart and sharing all that info about yourself is such an awesome learning opportunity for all of us.

rad, will you speak to your statement about his family being killed? it makes sense to me after the fact to look at the chart and see that, expecially when i take into account mars in the moon pluto stellium, as ruler of 9th house. but i dont understand HOW your statement can be empirically known.  Thank you.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 29, 2009, 11:36 PM »

also, what is it in gonzalo's chart for learning astrology in dreams?
nn in pisces in 8th, ruler neptune in scorpio- the ruler of that pluto, conj mercury?
stephen

« Reply #11 on: Sep 30, 2009, 01:09 PM »

Stephen,
Thank you for your time and for your generosity and for your honesty … You really helped already leading me on as I felt very encouraged to open myself a little, to expose myself a little, when reading the thread about your story you posted here … that was a key message for me … I felt a deep respect and admiration for your self-awareness and your courage … and I am sure there are many things I can learn from you … so I am very happy that you are here and that you also welcome me …

Gonzalo,

You are well and truly welcome!  I am so glad that thread came with a key message for you.  I am touched by your courage in your story.  Think of yourself as a wave, and where appropriate...'Surge Ahead!!'

In my current life, I am following a new policy of 'simple honest exposure' wherein I no longer feel the need to feed my ego through the maintenance, and additonal building, of 'The Myth of Stephen.'  I am getting better at it, as I practice it...
  I think that most people spend time building the myth of themselves in other peoples minds and hearts, which I think simply perpetuates the internal identification with oneself as Ego rather than with oneself as Soul.  The simple honest exposure of one's True Self is shown by one's heartfelt actions, and not always by the stories that one tells of one's self after the fact of the actions.  So, I see it as a sort of a clearing mechanism, similar to a physical clearing by working to remove the body of toxins.  (My Ego aspect was very unhappy with that process, in the beginning, and still places 'traps' in my way!!)

Well, I felt 'pulled' to explain that, for some reason.

Blessings of the God'dess to You,
Stephen

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Sep 30, 2009, 01:10 PM »

Gonzalo

thanks to the intelligence and hardheadedness of my beloved wife we had finally reached to agree that we should avoid separations lasting more than a few days … and again, I know now upon your reading that there are deeper reasons to proceed that way … thank you so much for making this points so clear … so, our plans are now moving to the big city of Viña del Mar/Valparaíso within the next couple of weeks/months … I feel there we will find people who want to work with us and indeed, doors are beginning to open for her and for me as we have already found some of these people … and it appears that my wife will still have work to do here in the north of Chile (for instance, in the case concerning the Tatio geysers in which we have been working for more than two years) so she will travel when necessary, and I would be making short trips to cities near Viña del Mar/Valparaíso, just for few days, to work with other people (I understood that  the past life trauma you addressed connected to being away from my family and then finding them killed correlates with Mars conjunction to the Moon and Pluto, with Mars ruling the ninth house, ie. that the archetype involved would correlate with long journeys, and that, hence, short trips to nearby cities should not be a problem … please tell me if I did not understood this correctly)

Yes, this is exactly right ... also: the other part of the signature in your chart that correlates with this leaving of the family before and they ended up being killed while you were gone, the natural guilt in your Soul because of, is that Saturn in Taurus in your 10th, ruled by the Venus in Scorpio in your 4th, which of course they are opposed, and that Venus is then ruled by your Pluto which is conjunct the Mars/ Moon. You had to leave the family in order to make money for the family. That was the reason. Look at how all this gets played out again in this life. So the resolution is, at most, a few days here and there like you have realized in terms of being away from them, and they you. Jupiter in Scorpio in your 4th, again connecting back to the Pluto ruler ship, also correlates with this.

What you said about working with EA and hypnotherapy/past life regression sounds so very interesting and makes a lot of sense to me … I had thought that working at a Soul level, that which I have always felt most fascinated with, would come to me much later, ie. after second Saturn’s return or in next life. What I thought was that I needed to work with the Soul though approaching it from body level. I had even began studying psychology at the university to obtain my credentials, but when that was left unfinished when facing family crisis with my wife’s parents, then I thought I had been again off the right track. But now you suggest me to get into Soul work and I feel so happy with the idea. And of course I would like to work with traumatized souls as in fact I have met some of them in my life and I have not known how to really help them, and that has been very frustrating at moments. So, I am already inquiring how and where I could study and prepare for such type a work.

That's great Gonzalo. One of the individuals in EA now is a women named Patricia Walsh who is in fact a trained past life regressionist, and an EA astrologer too. She has just published a book that ties to two together. She may be a good resource for you to contact to discover more possibilities of how to proceed with the hypnotherapy part.

What you suggest about helping to bring the EA School to Chile has been surprising for me, and absolutely motivating. I would be so much happy doing that, though I must say that I feel I should know much more than I do now in order to be a teacher. Rad, I think you are a great astrologer, and I deeply respect the knowledge and intuitive faculties of astrologers like you. I shall say that astrology is still very difficult for me. Sometimes I can grasp something meaningful in a chart quite quickly, I mean something consistent enough so as to serve to help someone … however most of the time I need to look at the chart during several hours and take notes before I am ready, not for a thorough understanding of the chart, but at least for a useful reading … I have been studying astrology since 1995 and EA since 2000, and following Jeffrey’s advice I have seen as many chart as I have had the chance … though I think astrology is a very very difficult science … I think there is someone who has been teaching me EA in dreams, as I recall that at least during the last five nights I have been receiving “classes” in dreams concerning skipped steps in natal charts … I do not know who the teacher is … what can I do with my current state of astrological knowledge and skills, so that I may serve to bring EA School in Chile? ... please believe me I would be most happy doing this … I mean, I do not want to be self-defeating, nor want to delude anybody by pretending I know more than I actually do … so, I am just trying to be objective and self-honest … will be looking forward to find out how to sort this out, and of course, your further input will be very much thanked and appreciated, from the bottom of my heart …

The first thing about this Gonzalo is that you are the type of Soul that is perfect to represent EA despite your own evaluation of yourself. And that 'perfectness' starts with the natural humility and self honesty of your Soul. Any individual who begins the study of this work will feel as you do. It takes practice over time to really feel 'competent' enough to do it in the way that it is intended. Yet the path to such competence is one step at at time within the sustained determination to keep putting that one foot in front of the other. You can participate on this message board too as time allows, and especially in the section where practice charts are being done. There are reasons that you are having these dreams about EA, and Souls being sent to you in this way to teach you. No different that Yogananda using the form of JWG for you and your wife awhile ago either. And one of those reasons is that you have the natural capacity to be, indeed, a Soul Worker.

The more charts you do of course the more you will feel that competency, just as Wolf said to you in the past. The more you study reaches the same outcome. I am sure if you contact Wolf's daughter, Deva, and ask her about this possibility you and she will figure out a way to make this happen in the right way. One of the possibilities too that you can explore with her, in order to set in motion this idea in Chile, is to see if you can translate Wolf's second book on Pluto into Portuguese and Spanish and make yourself a small publisher as a result. This can be done with a relatively small amount of start up money. And, in this way, you could then make money from the sales of the book in the many countries that speak Spanish and Portuguese. This would then also serve as a vehicle for you to begin to teach EA in Chile, and, of course, to gain clients through these vehicles. 

Feel free Gonzalo to keep asking anything of us that you need too. Our little EA community here is embracing you with open arms, hearts, and Souls.

God Bless,

Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Sep 30, 2009, 01:17 PM »

Ari,

rad, will you speak to your statement about his family being killed? it makes sense to me after the fact to look at the chart and see that, expecially when i take into account mars in the moon pluto stellium, as ruler of 9th house. but i dont understand HOW your statement can be empirically known.  Thank you.

The symbols speak for themselves about this Ari and with time, after doing this work for a long time and many, many charts/ stories of individuals, is HOW you come to be able to empirically know these sorts of things.
 And, yes, tho the symbols that correlate to the dreams that you pointed out: these are also the symbols for the appearance for the astral form of JWG that Gonzalo shared.

Rad

Lia

« Reply #14 on: Oct 02, 2009, 01:57 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I had really limited time lately I didn't the chance to study your chart so I couldn't add ianything  astrowise BUT I knew that Rad and the others will give you perfect direction....and it is so!:-).... what Rad shared with you is so wonderful I can only say GOD/ESS BLESS AND GO FOR IT!

I just wanted to say not from your chart just from the vibraton that I picked up (emanating from your soul) I just 'knew' that you are a 'close soul-brother' and you place is CERTAINLY within a community like this one....All what Rad said is confirming this and I am really glad that you found this board and have the connection with the wonderful souls here on this MB! EA can indeed transform your life as it did transform many including myself! So yeah, ease your fears and worries and put more faith into the NATURAL GOD/ESS ....

I also wanted to offer you a method that amongst other things may help you to quicken your progress...
i.e. a therpay method that includes past life recollection...which would be in harmony with all the direction that Rad is so rightly advising to you...you are CETAINLY the right person to do soulwork and share natural law (within the framework of EA) with your community...

I will send you and email during the weekend about what I mean--- I have to run now...
Just keep up your hopes and as Rad so rightly said just put one foot in front of the other.....

Love and blessings,

Lia
« Last Edit: Oct 02, 2009, 02:08 PM by Lia » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: