School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Pluto in Virgo, Chiron in Aries

Started by Sunyata, Jul 22, 2013, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunyata

Hey there.

In the last public lectures video that is posted on the top of the message board, a question is asked about people with Pluto in Virgo and Chiron in Aries and JWG answers that many of these people were witnesses to Jesus's life and teachings. I have this configuration and in my reading with JWG this subject came up when we were discussing some of my past lives. My question is how is this determined thru just these two planetary objects? I know there is a way of determining this thru the astrological ages but can you point out how or direct me to where I can see this? I didnt realize Chiron was involved in the determining of the planetary ages.

Thank You,
Sunyata

Rad

Quote from: Sunyata on Jul 22, 2013, 03:47 AM
Hey there.

In the last public lectures video that is posted on the top of the message board, a question is asked about people with Pluto in Virgo and Chiron in Aries and JWG answers that many of these people were witnesses to Jesus's life and teachings. I have this configuration and in my reading with JWG this subject came up when we were discussing some of my past lives. My question is how is this determined thru just these two planetary objects? I know there is a way of determining this thru the astrological ages but can you point out how or direct me to where I can see this? I didnt realize Chiron was involved in the determining of the planetary ages.

Thank You,
Sunyata

Pluto in Virgo correlates to the 0 A.D point in time. Chiron is not involved in the determining of ages. Just those two points alone do not correlate to witnessing the life and teachings of Jesus. I am sure when JWG did your chart there were many other astrological factors involved for him to make that statement to you.

God Bless, Rad

Sunyata

Ahh, ok. When he answered the question in the video it wasn't stated that Chiron wasn't involved after she asked about it and so I assumed he was including it when he answered. Thanks for clarifying.

Sunyata