School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Question about measuring time and space

Started by ari moshe, Jul 19, 2013, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Rad, or anyone who may offer clarification on this.
I have a question about the ability to measure distance through interpretation of spacial perception. An example of this would be to stand a random distance from a tree and to mentally assess the approximate number of measurement units (feet, meters etc) one may be from that tree.

I've been thinking about this and I want to see if I am on track with my correlations:
The space itself before any calculation is Pisces linked with Saturn: non differentiated space.
The witnessing of it without interpretation or calculation is Uranus.
The sensing or intuiting of the space in a non empirical way is Jupiter.
Referencing the sensing of that space into a pre-defined unit of measurement (ie feet or inches) through an inner thought process of calculation/assessment is Mercury.

Is this accurate? Does the measurement of time correlate to the same planetary functions as the measurement of space?
Thank you.

Rad

Hi Ari,

Quote from: ari moshe on Jul 19, 2013, 04:23 PM
Hi Rad, or anyone who may offer clarification on this.
I have a question about the ability to measure distance through interpretation of spacial perception. An example of this would be to stand a random distance from a tree and to mentally assess the approximate number of measurement units (feet, meters etc) one may be from that tree.

I've been thinking about this and I want to see if I am on track with my correlations:
The space itself before any calculation is Pisces linked with Saturn: non differentiated space.

I would take out Saturn before any form in space, the tree, is then differentiated space.

The witnessing of it without interpretation or calculation is Uranus.

The sensing or intuiting of the space in a non empirical way is Jupiter.

Referencing the sensing of that space into a pre-defined unit of measurement (ie feet or inches) through an inner thought process of calculation/assessment is Mercury

.. and Saturn because Saturn would correlate to the pre-defined unit of measurement that is then mentally calculated relative to Mercury.

Is this accurate? Does the measurement of time correlate to the same planetary functions as the measurement of space?

Yes but measurement infers judgement thus correlates to Saturn.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe