School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Birthchart for the "Royal Baby"

Started by Rad, Jul 24, 2013, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cat777

Hi Rad,

Thank you for responding about the baby's evolutionary stage.  The answer is pretty much what I expected.

Skywalker,

" I was hoping that it would be Princess Diana "  - I have a hunch you are not alone in that hope.  Your reason is likely vastly different than most.  I think the article by M. Fernandez has a lot of people's hopes up as Diana was a much loved public figure and people simply want her back. 

Yes, George VI has Capricorn on the 3rd ruled by Saturn in the 1st.  Another point of interest is that Venus rules his ascendant and is the baby's SN Ruler.  (Still projecting here)  :-)  Again, a lot of interesting correlations but they don't necessarily mean its the same soul.  They might simply be "family traits." 

George VI, from what I've read had a lot of health problems.  I was thinking of looking at his chart using the information given in the Medical Astrology chart - once I get back to my laptop  :-)  Interested in seeing how the soul's intentions and desires show "why" the health issues.  I should probably watch that movie about him.  (Thinking out loud here)  :-)

cat

Skywalker

Cat,

I was hoping it would be Diana as I was imagining what she could do if she were King in this life.

Regarding George VI and his chart, it´s quite fascinating actually and so is his story of a weak, sickly and insecure child who couldn´t integrate and was over shadowed by his brother, who turned into a respected king.

Interesting to note his S.node in the 11th in Virgo and N.node in the 5th in Pisces and how this quote about him reflects it.

"As a boy, Bertie was extremely shy, slow at school, homely, knock-kneed, and developed a stammer at age seven. As a result, he grew up believing he was an inadequate outsider. He had difficulty keeping up with his confident, older brother David, later King Edward VIII."

His health problems were mostly due to emotional stress and family expectations that took a toll on his health and then WW2 drained him from what I read. He also developed lung cancer and arteriosclerosis.

I don´t really have much to add relative to his connection to the royal baby. It would just be speculation at this point.

www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

cat777

Hi Skywalker,

I am sure you are not alone in your sentiments about Diana.

This topic really sucked me into looking at charts/info about the Royal family in general.  In my wanderings I've discovered that cancer runs in the family, stelliums are said to run in the family, and yods are very common in royal marriage composite charts.

I wasted a lot of time looking at charts of everyone back to Henry VII  - then I somehow went off on a tangent and watched a documentary about sacred plants and healing and then reading about energy medicine  :-)

Oh yeah, and I read that the royal baby is Trayvon Martin reincarnated!!!  That projection thing  :-)

cat

Wendy

Thanks Kristin.  I removed the post.

Kristin

Hi Wendy,

Not sure if you read this post by Rad that was posted on the previous page but you must know that the post you just made above is the kind of thing that would have made Wolf"s head spin.

Here is what Rad said:

"Unless any given Soul has the capacity,  inner capacity, to actually see into and know about the history, past lives, of any Soul then those who project, as in the apparent case of M.Fernandez, that this or that Soul has been so and so it remains to be a projection only. And, sadly, astrologers in general can 'make the case' using whatever astrological symbols necessary to make that case. Nonetheless making the case without actually inwardly knowing remains to be pure speculation and projection only.

EA is much more about the ongoing evolutionary dynamics of any given Soul, and why those dynamics in order to understand the next steps in the Soul's journey. It is not really necessary to know 'who's who' in order to do that. At times on this mb I have done that only to help those who are learning EA through the various subjects/ threads.  At those rare times I have done that it has been for specific reasons that have helped the students understand those prior life dynamics that have 'set up' the current life being studied.

The claim that this royal baby was Princess Diana is merely a projection. There is no basis in actual reality for this to be true."

God Bless, Rad

It is one thing to explore possibilities through different signatures with the personal hope that they may be true and another thing to document it as if it were true without having the capacity to know for sure. Those signatures can mean many different things, as Cat discovered above. Just because other 'ea' astrologers have made the same or similar correlations as M.Fernandez has does not make it a fact that the royal baby is Princess Diana. The real danger in this sort of thing is if others begin to 'believe' that this baby is in fact the reincarnation of Princess Diana because of the projections of those who are trying to 'make the case' that it is so.

For this reason, this is not the place for that kind of post, especially on the heels of what Rad just wrote.

Peace,
Kristin

cat777

Also, keep in mind that Neptune is in Pisces!!!!  Delusions, illusions, etc etc - it can fool the best of us  :-)