School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Birthchart for the "Royal Baby"

Started by Rad, Jul 24, 2013, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

For anyone who cares here is the birth chart for the 'royal baby'. Feel free to comment or ask questions.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Just taking a quick glance, I find it interesting that the South Node Ruler is Venus which is conjunct Regulus.  The South Node is in the 6th (Service to Others).  Regulus is said to symbolize a "King."  - wondering if this baby is a reincarnated king.

Hoping to have time to take a proper look at it.  This just stood out to me.

cat

Linda

From CBS News--

Royal baby name revealed: George Alexander Louis

The name of Prince William and Kate's son was announced Wednesday by Kensington Palace, two days after he was born.

Palace officials said the royals are delighted to announce their son's name, adding that the baby, who is third-in-line to the throne, will be known as His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge.

Skywalker

Cat, I don´t know about Regulus but with Uranus in the fifth he could of been royalty in previous lives. It´s interesting that he was born with the Uranus/Pluto Square and it makes me wonder whether he will be all for or all against the "establishment".
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

Rav

Hi

When I upload the chart of the new Prince, I get Uranus Rx falling into the 4th house and on the cusp to the 5th house. Does anybody else find this? or is it just me?!

Rav.

Rad

Hi Rav,

You are probably using another house system than the one this chart is calculated for: the porphyry house system.

God Bless, Rad

Rav

Hi Rad

I am using Porphyry house system and I've checked all the other settings too! I don't understand why it's different! ???

Rav.

Rav

Hi Rad

I just realised we have different times for the birth! The official documentation states his birth at 16:24 in Paddington, London.

So I've just edited the chart.

Rav.

cat777

Hi Skywalker and All,

Regulus is said to symbolize "kingship."  It just recently (2011, I think) moved into Virgo from Leo.  SN in Virgo, SNR Venus conjunct Regulus in Virgo.  A King, or other Royal person, who serves humanity in some way?  Honestly, Princess Diana popped into my mind and I pushed her aside. Then later last evening, I read an article by M. Fernandez that is popping up all over Facebook.  He makes a case that the baby may be Diana.  He makes some interesting points.  I think he compared the baby's chart to hers and then to her death chart (?).  Interesting stuff.  Afterwards I tried searching google for other monarchs who were "humble" and served the people rather than themselves.  Ha ha!  I kept getting Jesus and Martin Luther King  :-)  Changing my search terms to "a king who was a servant to the people" I got King George VI (the baby's great grandfather):

"When he died in 1952, King George VI was one of the best beloved of British monarchs. He had become, rightly, a symbol of self-sacrifice and duty. His attitude to monarchy was that of a Christian king, namely that it was a role that should imitate Christ the King, the suffering servant king who sacrificed his own desires to serve his people.

Yes, it is true that King George VI was obliged to become a Freemason, as part of the usual British Protestant establishment ritual, but that was not where his heart was. His heart, a profoundly Christian heart, was with his people, his duty, the Empire, his family and, ultimately, with God.

It is true that he was not a Christian saint like St Edmund, St Edward of Mercia, St Edward the Confessor, St Oswald, St Osbert, St Kenelm and other British kings, but he was, nonetheless, a good, humble and devout man, a fine husband and father to his wife and children and a fatherly figure to his people. In short, he was a good model for Christian kings to follow."

http://romanchristendom.blogspot.com/2009/10/king-george-vi-servant-king-and-perhaps.html

This might be another interesting comparison to look into.

Skywalker

Hi Cat and all,

When I first glanced this chart I got the feeling of a warrior or early/violent death type energy and had a fleeting thought of princess Diana that I didn´t even pay attention to. Now you reminded me of that, I think it´s quite possible M. Fernandez could be right.

Regulus being conjunct the S.node ruler, in the case the baby is in fact princess Diana re-incarnated, could correlate to her being born in a royal family and her marriage to prince Charles and, that thru her marriage to him, she gained influence and power that enabled her to be of service to the people she helped.

Looking at that North node conjunct Saturn in the 12th one could see the charity work she did for Aids victims and other charities with a Scorpio overtone... well if it is her, it looks like she will want to continue a similar path.

Maybe Rad can shed some light as to who the baby was prior to this life.

Rad, are there specific aspects in synastry that could strongly indicate/confirm if an incarnated Soul was in fact this or that person in a prior life?

Thank you

cat777

Hi again,

"Regulus being conjunct the S.node ruler, in the case the baby is in fact princess Diana re-incarnated, could correlate to her being born in a royal family and her marriage to prince Charles and, that thru her marriage to him, she gained influence and power that enabled her to be of service to the people she helped."

Keep in mind, we do not know Diana's evolutionary history.  It is possible she was a king at some point in her past.  You never know.

I was looking at George VI's chart on-line.  That is interesting as well.  I'm getting frustrated however.  I am in temporary living situation that separates me from my laptop and astrology software.  I downloaded jpgs to compare (though G. VI is koch houses) - and this laptop I am using will not open them so I can view them side by side!  It only lets me look at one at a time.  Anyway, GVI has Pluto in the 8th and PoC has it in the 2nd.

If I had my laptop I'd be looking at all three of these charts. :-)

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

Unless any given Soul has the capacity,  inner capacity, to actually see into and know about the history, past lives, of any Soul then those who project, as in the apparent case of M.Fernandez, that this or that Soul has been so and so it remains to be a projection only. And, sadly, astrologers in general can 'make the case' using whatever astrological symbols necessary to make that case. Nonetheless making the case without actually inwardly knowing remains to be pure speculation and projection only.

EA is much more about the ongoing evolutionary dynamics of any given Soul, and why those dynamics in order to understand the next steps in the Soul's journey. It is not really necessary to know 'who's who' in order to do that. At times on this mb I have done that only to help those who are learning EA through the various subjects/ threads.  At those rare times I have done that it has been for specific reasons that have helped the students understand those prior life dynamics that have 'set up' the current life being studied.

The claim that this royal baby was Princess Diana is merely a projection. There is no basis in actual reality for this to be true.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi again,

I am still busy, off and on, projecting George VI, onto the baby  :-)  Why?  Because the baby has Chiron Rx in Pisces conjunct Neptune Rx in the 3rd House. George VI had a speech impediment after all  :-)

Seriously, when looking at both charts it is easy to make a case for reincarnation.  As Rad pointed out, if you want to project, its easy to do.  The question is, are these symbols indicating reincarnation or are they an indication of genetics?  Or unresolved family psychological issues or karma?  From what I understand, family members often have specific astrological archetypes in common. Its likely that comparing the baby's chart to the chart of any member of the royal family will cause some ooohs and ahhhs  :-)

Ok but, suppose someone wants to pursue this properly by starting with the natal charts.  How do we know the baby's evolutionary stage?  George VI's (or Diana's or any other adult) can likely be determined via their biography, but the baby???? 

Rad

Hi Cat,

"Ok but, suppose someone wants to pursue this properly by starting with the natal charts.  How do we know the baby's evolutionary stage?  George VI's (or Diana's or any other adult) can likely be determined via their biography, but the baby?Huh  "

Generally, any given Soul born into the evolutionary stages of it's parents will either reflect that stage, be just beyond it, or just behind it. This is not always true of course, but generally true. Since the very essence of astrology, all of it, is rooted in the natural science of observation and correlation this then means it will take some time to specifically know the EA of any incarnating Soul in the form of a baby. In other words, one can't know until enough time has been spent in such observation/ correlation of the baby unless certain Souls who have the inner capacity to know such things independent of observation/ correlation.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad, Cat and all,

Rad,

Thank you for clearing that up in relation to Princess Diana. I was just speculating and am aware that EA is about the dynamics within a Soul and not necessarily about who is who. I was hoping that it would be Princess Diana and that we could see the progression from life to life in the charts as a learning experience. That is why I asked if you could shed some light on the identity of the baby.

Thank you

Cat,

George VI also had Capricorn on the third house which could of added to his shyness and speech impediments!

All the best