Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spiritual Ecology  (Read 355 times)
Sunyata

« on: Jul 26, 2013, 08:59 PM »

I was driving today thinking of the collapse of the Earth's ecosystem as we warm the arctic and the temperatures rise causing the jet stream to alter and thereby altering entire ecosystems... and I have been pouring over many of the links to earth changes that I have discovered recently ... and I was also thinking about the religions of man and the belief systems that lead to the decisions that people make particularly in this country and within this government. I was thinking about what I would call my religion if someone were to ask me today and what came to me as i was driving was the term "spiritual ecologist". To me it is based on the idea that God is within all living things... within the invisible air that we breathe, within the things that are beyond our seeing and our hearing....within life on quantum levels and within all things that extend outward into infinity... that we are 'inside the body of God'. that 'the kingdom of heaven is within you and all around you.' etc... I thought I had stumbled onto possibly a new term...... but as I looked on my facebook page 5 hours later in the day, like cosmic clockwork, someone that I follow posted a link to a page called Spiritual Ecology.

I just wanted to share their website with you.
http://spiritualecology.org/

and a video trailer about what they are about http://vimeo.com/69037737#.

In my view it is relevant to EA as we study a form of astrology that teaches us about the responsibilities of our own actions through lifetimes and how we are all connected together as individualized parts of God.
When we can see God everywhere and within all things then we can truly begin to transform our lives.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2013, 06:03 AM »

Hi Sunyata,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the link.

God Bless, Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: