Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nodes of the Moon squaring each other in synastry  (Read 2476 times)
Romana

« on: Jul 29, 2013, 04:18 PM »

Hello everyone, I am new here and also new to ea.
I wish to ask how it could be interpreted if one persons nodes square the others persons nodes in synastry and perhaps also what it means if certain planet is on one persons south node and on the other persons north node. Thanks in advance and a good day/night/evening/morning to all. Smiley
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2013, 07:32 AM »

Hello everyone, I am new here and also new to ea.
I wish to ask how it could be interpreted if one persons nodes square the others persons nodes in synastry and perhaps also what it means if certain planet is on one persons south node and on the other persons north node. Thanks in advance and a good day/night/evening/morning to all. Smiley

Hi Romana,

First, welcome to our message board.

When one person's Nodes squares the other person's Nodes in synastry this will correlate to two  Souls who have been in some kind of relationship in which various dynamics and issues between them has caused them to separate from one another previous to the current life. Those issues and dynamics will be symbolized by the houses and signs in which the squaring Nodes takes place within the chart of the one whose chart is receiving those squaring Nodes. Additionally, the placement of the planetary ruler's of those Nodes, by their own house and sign placement, and the aspects they make to other planets within the chart of the one who is receiving these squaring Nodes, also add to what those dynamics and issues have been.

Coming into this life with that signature correlates to the intentions of each of their Soul's to 'pick up where it was left off' in order to continue to confront those issues so that the evolution together can continue in some way.

In synastry when one person's has a planet on the others S.Node to prior life dynamics as symbolized in the house and signs in each others chart: the S.Node of one lands in a house in the others chart, and that others planet that is conjuncting that S.Node of course lands in the natal house of the wherein that S.Node exists. In combination these dynamics between them correlate to past life dynamics that have brought them together before.

When a planet from one conjuncts the N.Node in the others chart this will correlate a current life evolutionary intention of evolving the relationship forwards by way of the house and sign in which this takes place.

God Bless, Rad
Romana

« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2013, 02:09 AM »

Thank you, Rad!

The first question is clear to me now.

The second question, I don't think I have expressed it right. I will demonstrate it on an example. In synastry, person A has Venus on the North Node and person B has Venus on the South Node. What would that imply (in this same case where the nodes square each other) ?

And since you have explained the situation when one persons planet falls on the other persons node as representing the dynamics that have brought them together, how would that situation be modified in this same case again where the nodes square each other? That would mean that the dynamics that brought them together are at the same time their skipped steps. I find it hard to imagine what that might look like. I assume these skipped steps would be a major cause for the ending of that relationship, so what brought the people together was also what tore them apart?

Blessings.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2013, 07:36 AM »

Thank you, Rad!

The first question is clear to me now.

The second question, I don't think I have expressed it right. I will demonstrate it on an example. In synastry, person A has Venus on the North Node and person B has Venus on the South Node. What would that imply (in this same case where the nodes square each other) ?

And since you have explained the situation when one persons planet falls on the other persons node as representing the dynamics that have brought them together, how would that situation be modified in this same case again where the nodes square each other? That would mean that the dynamics that brought them together are at the same time their skipped steps. I find it hard to imagine what that might look like. I assume these skipped steps would be a major cause for the ending of that relationship, so what brought the people together was also what tore them apart?

Blessings.

Hi Romona,

This type of signature correlates to dynamics that have brought the two together in the past, Venus conjunct the S.Node, and as that relationship was then developed around those dynamics they became limiting to the ongoing evolution of not only each individual, but also to the evolutionary growth of the relationship itself. Accordingly one of them then tried to evolve the relationship forwards, Venus conjunct the N.Node, that then had the affect of creating resistance in the other person. This resistance over time then created a state of maximum polarization between them, the meaning of the Venus on the N.Node from one to the other, and the Venus on the S.Node from one to the other.

Efforts would have been made by each to move towards the other relative to these polarized dynamics without  either of them actually embracing those polarized dynamics that needed to be evolved. It is the trying to embrace the new dynamics that would allow the individuals, and thus the relationship, to evolve without actually being able to do so which then results in the skipped steps symbolized in the squaring Lunar Nodes. It would be like saying let's agree to disagree and then trying to keep the relationship going anyway. Evolutionarily, with this type of signature, the Soul's can not just try to keep it going anyway because that has lead to the skipped steps.

God Bless, Rad
Romana

« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2013, 09:10 AM »

Thanks very much, Rad. That makes sense now.

God bless. Romana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video