Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Soul dynamics  (Read 333 times)
Emily

« on: Jul 31, 2013, 05:53 PM »

Hello All,

As a beginning astrologer I have a question about how to know if a soul has experienced both sides of a certain dynamic.  In some cases it can be easy to see that a soul has experienced both sides of the coin simply by playing out one side, setting them up to play the other (in a dynamic of superiority/inferiority for example).  I can see how a soul may be playing out many different sides of a dynamic until it can find a middle ground and be done with the extremes.  This may be too general of a question but do you often assume that someone has played both sides of whatever issue they are working on?  And what are some ways to tell if the soul has or has not been doing both?

Thank you for any insight.

Emily

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 01, 2013, 08:08 AM »

Hello All,

As a beginning astrologer I have a question about how to know if a soul has experienced both sides of a certain dynamic.  In some cases it can be easy to see that a soul has experienced both sides of the coin simply by playing out one side, setting them up to play the other (in a dynamic of superiority/inferiority for example).  I can see how a soul may be playing out many different sides of a dynamic until it can find a middle ground and be done with the extremes.  This may be too general of a question but do you often assume that someone has played both sides of whatever issue they are working on?  And what are some ways to tell if the soul has or has not been doing both?

Thank you for any insight.

Emily

Hi Emily,

First, welcome to our message board.

In EA we never assume anything about any given Soul. The EA of Jeffrey Wolf Green developed a very specific paradigm through which to understand the evolutionary nature, and it's ongoing evolution, of any given Soul. Each Soul has it's own individual context that has been created by the desires with it that have been acted upon that then allows for the understanding of the uniqueness of each and every Soul being considered by the EA astrologer.

It is in the understanding of this specific EA paradigm in which the EA astrologer can then know and understand when any given Soul have played out both sides of any given coin. There are so many possible EA signatures, relative to this paradigm, that it is necessary, essential, to study and understand this paradigm in order to know who is who.

God Bless, Rad

Emily

« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2013, 04:51 AM »

Thank you very much for your response.

Love and Light,
Emily
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video