Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Evolutionary Cycle  (Read 334 times)
Marigold

« on: Oct 11, 2013, 02:01 AM »

I am rereading some of Jeff Green's "Pluto: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul". For the angular houses, he mentions that a new evolutionary cycle is beginning or has recently began. I did a google search for this. I really don't know what is an evolutionary cycle. I know the different states of the soul's evolution, but I don't know what would comprise a cycle.

Thanks.
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2013, 06:54 AM »

Hi Marigold,

The best way to understand evolutionary cycles, in my opinion, is by becoming familiar with phase relationships.  These are covered in Volume II.  There's quite a bit of info here as well: 

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=648.0

In the most basic sense, evolutionary cycles consist of several lifetimes in which a soul works on specific theme.  Rarely, if ever, does a soul get it (evolutionary lessons) right in one life time. 
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2013, 08:03 AM »

Hi Marigold,

The Soul has specific desires that correlate to it's ongoing evolutionary development from life to life. When any given desire has been exhausted, no longer a desire, that correlates to a culmination cycle relative to that desire. When a new desire manifests within the Soul this will then correlate with a new evolutionary cycle in which the Soul will typically manifest many lifetimes to work it out in order to exhaust it: culminate it. This dance of desires, new ones that culminate at some point that then leads to yet other / new desires, is the very essence of Evolutionary Astrology wherein only ONE desire can finally remain in any Soul: to go home to it's Maker.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video