School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Evolutionary Stage

Started by Sajani, Mar 11, 2009, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

i'm fascinated by the 3 substates within each substate. does anyone know a place where i can read about that or would anyone like to illuminate the progressive evolution from each sub sub stage to the next?

adina

Hi Ari,

Deva has a more extensive explanation of the evolutionary stages and substages in her new book, Evolutionary Astrology: Pluto and Your Karmic Mission.   8)

ari moshe

stephen

Quote from: Rad on Mar 12, 2009, 01:03 PM
To me the Natural God/ess simply wants us to be honest about who we are in any given life in total and to do the best we can with what we have to work with. To live as impeccably as we can, and to give to others as best we can when so directed.

Rad,

Can I please ask for clarification on this?  "To live as impeccably as we can"

With Respect,
Stephen

Rad

Hi Stephen,

This means to be totally and utterly  honest about ourselves in every way.

God Bless, Rad

stephen

Hi Stephen,

This means to be totally and utterly honest about ourselves in every way.

God Bless, Rad

Thank you Rad.

How do we know we are reaching that level of self-honesty?  Self-delusion can be clever...  Are there principles that you can suggest which could perhaps be considered as 'guidelines'...?

I don't think I am trying to be purposefully dense about this...but I firmly desire to achieve this level of self-honesty.

Blessings,
Stephen

Rad

Hi Stephen,

No, I don't know of any special ways or principles to employ to arrive at a state of total self honesty. The only principle would be rooted in desire itself: the desire to be totally self honest. If that desire is one hundred percent, and employed at all times, then the result can only be total self honesty. If there are delusions in place the Soul will know it cause of how that delusion actually 'feels' within: it just won't sit right no matter how delusional the delusion actually is. If it does not feel right, sit right, then it's just a matter of keep going, like digging a well for water, until the actual truth is realized about whatever one is in every facet of it's total being.

Rad

stephen

Quote from: Rad on May 13, 2010, 01:19 PM
Hi Stephen,
No, I don't know of any special ways or principles to employ to arrive at a state of total self honesty. The only principle would be rooted in desire itself: the desire to be totally self honest. If that desire is one hundred percent, and employed at all times, then the result can only be total self honesty. If there are delusions in place the Soul will know it cause of how that delusion actually 'feels' within: it just won't sit right no matter how delusional the delusion actually is. If it does not feel right, sit right, then it's just a matter of keep going, like digging a well for water, until the actual truth is realized about whatever one is in every facet of it's total being.
Rad

Thank you Rad.  I will work on that awareness: "...it just won't sit right no matter how delusional the delusion actually is. If it does not feel right, sit right..."  I don't think I have much of that, yet...

Bless You.