Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: spirit without soul?  (Read 417 times)
Maj

« on: Nov 06, 2013, 12:42 AM »

I am not new to the board as I have been a regular reader (lurker) here but haven't posted much so I want to say hello before posting my question and thoughts regarding evolutionary states and possibility of soul-less people. Hello!

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed. I didn't find anything when I searched.

I recently read a blog post suggesting that there are 2 distinct human types, one that has soul and the other does not. The author sites Gnosis II by Boris Mouravieff and an essay based around the Cassiopaean transmissions as well as Bible stories and other sources. The author describes both types look the same, are of all nationalities and basically act the same except those without soul do not have empathy or self reflection and can't develop a soul. 50 percent of all people are said to be without soul. Here is the link to the blog which is quite long and involved if you want more info. http://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

As I understand EA, all humans have souls falling within the 4 evolutionary states in varying degrees of awareness. Soul-less could be thought to be in a de-evolved state and perhaps some of the consensus but when I think about the way the author describes the people they could be anyone, such as scientists and psychopaths, so there would be some individuated folks in that group too if there is such a distinction. Considering the high percentage he states I don't see him describing the soul-less necessarily as those who've made contracts with evil since he doesn't suggest that all soul-less people are evil but he does suggest they feed off the energy of those with souls and attempt to prevent their spiritual evolution.

What do you think about being in a body without a soul? To be alive means we inhabit spirit, what else would animate us? Can spirit be present in a body without a soul? Thoughts anyone?
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2013, 06:19 AM »

Hi Maj,

To me this is just pathetic chum made up by someone needing to make something up in order to feel important I would suppose. JWG counseled over 30,000 Souls and he never said or mentioned anything about anyone of those 30,000 folks not having a Soul. Never. Many who read this board also do counseling. If any of you who do so have run into a human who you feel does not have a Soul please share that if you feel so drawn. I also have done extensive counseling of people and never once have I had any experience with anyone in which I could say that they did not have a Soul.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video