School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Some clarity please.

Started by Simon, Apr 30, 2014, 12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Hi Rad and group.

I have come across this planetary configuration twice now and have been unsure how to understand it fully.

I have 2 planets in a new phase conjunction but the leading planet is retrograde.
So i am unsure about how these dynamics work together.

I am aware that the whole chart needs to be take into account and one thing cannot be isolated.

Here is how I intuit the symbolism.

The new phase conjunction requires total freedom to explore the unknown and to carry forth the intention of the two planets when they formed originally at the 0 degree aspect. (Outward flow)

Now as the retrograde planet comes in ,the energy is moving inward and the motion of energy relative to  the retrograde motion is going backwards.

Would this be a relive of old circumstances (retro) that have to be done in a new way? (New phase)

I tried to be as clear as i can - but i feel so confused by this :)

Has anyone else had this and what was the direct experience of it like with your client?

As always
Thank you for the chance to deepen my understanding of EA
Blessings
Simon

Rad

Hi Simon,

Have two planets in a new phase correlates to a new cycle that has been TRYING to get underway but requires a reliving of older dynamics that, by their very nature, require new choices in order for the new cycle to get underway. Minus the new choices the new cycle with this pattern will seem to be spinning it's wheels.

God Bless, Rad

Simon

Thank you Rad the explanation.

Blessings
Simon