School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW TOPICS FOR OUR MESSAGE BOARD

Started by Rad, Nov 06, 2013, 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

I am asking all of you who participate on our message board for suggestions as to new topics/ subjects that you would like to see covered. Please let me know your ideas.

God Bless, Rad

Skywalker

Hi Rad,

I would like to learn more about how the Soul progresses from life to life and how to see it in the chart accurately if possible.

Another topic I would like to learn more about is relative to Uranus and how it represents the blueprint for the Soul´s evolution or future.

Thank you
www.mettarocks.com asteroids, crystal info and more

cat777

Hi Rad,

Maybe about a year ago, there was a topic (I forget which one) in which the topic of how to spiritualize your life was brought up.  At the time you asked if anyone was interested in learning what to look for in a chart in terms of how, as an individual, you can spiritualize your life according the potential laid out in your chart.  There was an interest and we decided to do so after we finished whatever we were working on at the time.  As time went on, this was forgotten and we went in other directions.

I'd like to go back to that as I think it is very positive and constructive.  

BTW - I know you posted this:  http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=639.0

What I am referring to is doing practice charts  :-)
Thanks

cat

ari moshe

Hi Rad! Thank you so much for this invite to the community.
Just as we are working with the planetary method of chart interpretation thread, I'd be interested in practicing the house method of chart interpretation - even if it was just for a little bit.
God bless,
am

Linda

Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for inviting input for topics on the message board.

I have always felt that the area of Astrologer/Client relationships could make a good topic. 

If there is some way we could do a real person's chart, receive their bio, do the Pluto paradigm, answer their questions, look at their transits, and receive feedback, this would be an incredibly dynamic learning experience.

It would be great too if this 'guinea pig' assignment could be an on-going thread over, say, a year, involving discussing events, crises, and experiences that occur while comparing their transits, progressions, and solar to the natal chart and the evolutionary intentions therein.

Love,

Linda

Sunyata

Katherine

wow... I feel like I just got a wish from a genie.

Any the above are great ideas worth pursuing. I have some charge around the client/ practitioner relationship and evolutionary/ spiritual shift and how to support those at any 'level.'
I'd only add that if there are any teachings that JWG had not released--anything in the wings e.g. old events, workshops, interviews. Or, Rad, anything you personally feel called to share, fill in, or expand upon, at this time.
I am so grateful for your dedication and support.

God Bless,
Katherine

P.S. about that possible 'guinea pig' position... my hand is raised.

Rad

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions you have made. Tomorrow I will respond to all of them in terms of what we can actually do.

God Bless, Rad

Gonzalo

Hi Rad
Thanks so much for asking to propose new threads/topics.
Just if you would recommend it, and if there are more interested participants ..  one new thread could relate to the Mercury archetype in relation with the evolutionary axis or the birth signature. It could also compound using the natal Mercury in client relationships, in that it correlates with types of questions the Soul has, ie, information the Soul has been and is after, types of language or words that are necessary or can be used for communication, and/or the point of view from which the client's questions can or need to be answered or addressed in order to help the best possible reception and processing. These are some topics I've been exploring and trying to understand, and to practice on this is welcome to me, and perhaps other may also find it interesting and useful.

Some further exploration on this could also be interesting, perhaps, relating to how to use the nature of the client's questions in the determination of the EA stage or condition, through a 'virtual' interface with the natal Mercury in the chart-something I've just contemplated as a possibility -  and is quite difficult to do for me, mainly because, in order to understand the natal Mercury, it is needed to first understand the overall signature, and the evolutionary axis. And to do this, to read the chart, one first needs to determine the EA stage of the individual. Same time, it was Jeffrey Wolf Green who taught to observe the nature of the client's questions in order to determine dominant, underlying types of desires, and thus the EA stage. So, I wonder that, at least in some cases, the natal Mercury could provide intuitions, or suggest possibilities that could be checked at some point (in order to avoid projections) of why the individual uses this or that language, words, references, etc. Even though, I contemplate it is possible that this 'methodology' would make the work more complicated than it is ..  It can be useful in some cases for example when looking at the chart of someone of whom only some words, or text, are available. Or in cases in which the language makes direct reference to specific 'systems of knowledge' which could allow in some cases to correlate with possible sources or reasons for this language, and why they exist.

Thank you so much, Rad ..
God Bless,
Gonzalo

Rad

Hi All,

We can certainly do all of the suggested topics over time, but, of course, we need to start somewhere first. The only one that I don't feel we can do is Linda's suggestion. Linda, as you will recall we went through the pros and cons of doing personal charts on this message board awhile ago. So I pretty much feel the same as to why not. I will remain open to your or others thoughts about this of course. So please feel free to communicate those thoughts to me is you so desire.

I guess, for me, I would like to start with Cat's suggestion regards Neptune especially since it in now transiting Pisces of all signs. What I would like to do is to focus on the total archetype of Neptune which of course includes that great lecture by JWG that Cat re-posted for us. I would like to then apply the Neptune archetype to the EA paradigm: why is a person's particular Neptune in the house and sign that it is in, the aspects to it. This would include the house location of it's Nodal axis, and the location of the planetary rulers. And then the transiting Neptune.

So I would like to know how many of you wish to develop a thread on Neptune at this point.

God bless, Rad

cat777

Linda

ME TOO!  ;)

So timely now that Neptune in Pisces will be around for such a long time.

ari moshe

Definitely in. Perfect timing - just started a Neptune series on Kristin's show!

Linda

Quote from: Rad on Nov 13, 2013, 12:34 PM
I will remain open to your or others thoughts about this of course. So please feel free to communicate those thoughts to me as you so desire.

Hi Rad,

Just a quick clarification regarding my suggestion.  The person who volunteers for this would be one of us, ie an EA person, not somebody from the general public.  Since this EA person would already be familiar with the Pluto paradigm, they would act as Volunteer Only to assist students in a "simulated" Astrologer/Client environment by offering their chart, bio, time, commitment to share experiences taking place for them over a year, as well as offering feedback to students.  It's a huge commitment.  I will leave this suggestion with you in case you change your mind.

Love,

Linda