School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW TOPICS FOR OUR MESSAGE BOARD

Started by Rad, Nov 06, 2013, 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Skywalker,

We will be starting a new thread soon. For anyone interested feel free to post what topics you would like to discuss. I was thinking of a Saturn thread as well Skywalker, but let's see how others may respond.

God Bless, Rad

cat777

Hi,

I'm with you guys on a Saturn thread.  I think in-depth studies of all the planets are of great value. 

cat

Kristin

Count me in too..Saturn would be great!
I will be able to start participating again the week of the 26th, the week that follows Norwac.
Peace,
Kristin

Elen

Hi Rad, All,

I would appreciate any topic that was covered, including Saturn, but I will most likely not be able to participate live due to a need to be flexible with where I am focusing my attention at any given time.

Re: Neptune,
Can anyone point me to the Neptune thread that came out of this?  I have been looking and looking and am only finding brief 1 or 2 page threads here and there.  I am thinking there must be a much larger thread out there somewhere.......??

Thank you and best wishes,
Ellen

Linda

Hi Ellen,

Rad will explain to you about the Neptune thread.

Bring it on ~ Saturn, Uranus, any planet, all planets

~ and count me in too!!   ;D

Love,

Linda

Elen

Thanks, Linda... Will wait to hear.

Not sure a suggestion from me is relevant given that I will not likely participate (only read and I am not sure when I will be able to do that), but one thought I had tonight while walking home was a thread on the astrological ages.  One of the ages could be chosen and a thorough investigation into the time period and astrological signatures emphasized during the time could considered.  Or perhaps a consideration of the age associated with a given planet could be part of what is covered when a planet is explored.  Another way to approach it could be from the perspective of lost civilizations - taking one and considering it in the context of the signatures...

Best wishes,
Ellen

Katherine

Hi Rad,

Quote from: Linda on May 06, 2014, 04:55 PM
Bring it on ~ Saturn, Uranus, any planet, all planets

I am grateful for the opportunity to hobble along with any new open question/practice thread.

God bless,
Katherine

Rad

Hi Ellen,

The Neptune thread has been moved to an inaccessible area of the message board for now. A whole new book based on that thread and the various writings of JWG on Neptune is being put together and edited now. It will be available for sale shortly.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Awesome!  Just reading the Uranus book now.  Look forward to the Neptune one.

Rad

Hi Katherine, Linda, cat, Kristin, and Skywalker

We will begin our new thread on Saturn sometime next week. We will do this thread just like we did the Neptune thread wherein the various archetypes are presented that correlate to Saturn, and all of you can then work with birth charts to do an EA analysis of the archetypes as we go along.

If there are any others who wish to join this thread, which means to contribute to it, please feel free to do so. If so, please let me know.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Hi Rad,

I would like to read along as able.  If anything comes up for me while the thread is still active and running in terms of questions or thoughts, would it be ok if I posted?

Thank you for the thread, regardless...

Best wishes,
Ellen

Rad

Hi Ellen,

You and well as anyone else can read this or whatever threads you wish, and ask whatever questions occur when so doing. However, the questions should be relevant to what is being discussed.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Thank you, Rad.

ps Just for clarification purposes, I was responding to this:

"If there are any others who wish to join this thread, which means to contribute to it, please feel free to do so. If so, please let me know."

Rad

Hi All,

We will begin our Saturn thread at the top of next week: Monday.

God Bless, Rad