Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 11036 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #105 on: Dec 11, 2013, 05:42 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you SO much for your feedback.  It's just so wonderful to be able to learn more from you.  I used the example of a Soul approaching the end of the 3rd stage Individuated, and have now learned some valuable facts.  

Sorry about the number of questions below, but I feel I would like to understand the difference between Individuated and Spiritual really clearly in terms of the impulse or whisper from Source. According to your feedback, the Individuated Soul does not spiritualize through "faith."    

Your feedback:  "The desire of the Soul, at this stage of evolution, would be just the opposite: direct inner perception of that Source by way of expanding the interior of the consciousness itself."

1.  Could you please show me an example of how "expanding the interior of consciousness itself" manifests in a 3rd stage Individuated Soul?  Does this mean that the Soul approaching the end of 3rd Individuated would see the impulse or whisper from Source as coming from ITSELF, and not coming from Source, in effect being atheistic?

2.  If an atheistic 3rd Individuated Soul does not believe in or "know" God, yet God IS whispering to that person, then WHAT is that person inspired by?  Himself OR God?  

3.  Then, once the Soul starts to understand, realize and truly "know" that the inspirations coming to him/her "internally" ARE the Whisper of God, would that indicate that the Soul is in fact moving into 1st stage Spiritual?

4.  Would spiritual statements such as these relate more to 1st stage Spiritual than the preceding Individuated stage?  

"The kingdom of God is within you" (Jesus)

"Happiness is your nature.
It is not wrong to desire it.
What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside." (Ramana Maharshi)

5.  So, in effect, the REALIZATION of the happiness that a Soul seeks that is its True Nature, would indicate that the Soul is moving into 1st stage Spiritual?

6.  Throughout my assignment I was studying Pluto Vol. 2 because the Soul had Neptune in Libra and one of its main desires was to evolve through relationships.  Pertaining to my analysis of the 12th house cusp as well as 5th house cusp being Pisces, for a couple in the Individuated Stage, for Pluto in the 12th house or Pisces, JWG says:

"They will share a common commitment to some guiding spiritual philosophy, yet apply it in their own individual way."

Is it correct that the whisper is coming from Source that guides the couple toward a spiritual philosophy?  What does "spiritual" mean in this case?

7.  What is the difference between "evolution," "spiritualization" and "expansion of consciousness?"

The answers to some of these questions are revealing themselves to me intuitively, yet I would love to receive your confirmation and answers, and anything else you would like to add.

Love,

Linda

Katherine

« Reply #106 on: Dec 12, 2013, 05:55 AM »

Hi Ari, Kristin, Skywalker, Cat, and Linda ....

Thank you all for taking the time you have to work on this segment of our Neptune thread. All of you are doing just wonderful EA work that can truly help all those who come to this thread to learn not only about Neptune, but EA itself. As such , all of you are serving as ambassadors and teachers that can help others to understand this great work we call EA.

It truely is the case.
Thank you.

Yes, thank you all. Your work and dedication to learning EA is an inspiration.

God Bless,
Katherine
Katherine

« Reply #107 on: Dec 12, 2013, 06:50 AM »

Hi Katherine,

I would like to suggest you because you are still learning about the 'why' of things, the causes of the effects that is the very essence of EA, that you allow yourself to ask the questions you would like too as you read through what the others are presenting in this thread. In other words asking 'why' this statement or that. I feel you deep Soul desire to really 'get' this work, to really know how to understand the EA of JWG, which is why I am making this suggestion to you. If you feel drawn to do that it will assist you in the understanding that you are desiring. And, remember, only compare yourself to yourself: your own evolutionary progression and not compare yourself to anyone else. That can be a trap that can cause the Soul to feel futile and defeated which leads to abandoning the very thing you are trying to evolve towards.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,
Thank you.
I do, I do want to understand EA, fully.  
And I don't want to pretend. 'That which'ing my way through an assignment--peppered with defacto god/desses--seems antithetical to this work. The nomenclature is beautiful but, I don't want to lean on it while I am in the throes of learning.  And the way it feels to me now is this: when listening to or reading EA (on an archetypal level) from JWG I feel like I am walking barefoot at the edge of a forest with an old Native American woman.  It feels so old and familiar, it feels like home.  
At the point of delineation--whoosh! up in the air as a flash of light, and gone! ?!!

But to indulge futility and defeat is to sit with Lucifer.  

It's of primary importance for me, in this life, not to do that.
I will post my questions.

Thank you, Rad.

God Bless,
Katherine
mountainheather

« Reply #108 on: Dec 12, 2013, 09:13 AM »

Hi Rad and group,
Wow, and thank you for this thread. I am not posting on this part, but will jump in when I can.
Heather
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #109 on: Dec 12, 2013, 09:15 AM »

Hi Linda,

Hi Rad,

Thank you SO much for your feedback.  It's just so wonderful to be able to learn more from you.  I used the example of a Soul approaching the end of the 3rd stage Individuated, and have now learned some valuable facts.  

Sorry about the number of questions below, but I feel I would like to understand the difference between Individuated and Spiritual really clearly in terms of the impulse or whisper from Source. According to your feedback, the Individuated Soul does not spiritualize through "faith."    

Your feedback:  "The desire of the Soul, at this stage of evolution, would be just the opposite: direct inner perception of that Source by way of expanding the interior of the consciousness itself."

1.  Could you please show me an example of how "expanding the interior of consciousness itself" manifests in a 3rd stage Individuated Soul?

As the Soul evolves from the consensus to the 3rd Stage spiritual there is a NATURAL expansion of consciousness that is rooted in the ever increasing awareness within a Soul of the increasing concentric circles of the Universe itself. Relative to this natural expansion any given Soul at the last stages, which is what my statement to you is about given your own example being used, this can take on various forms within the individual consciousness of the Soul. So, for example, Einstein. For him this natural expansion involved with universe of mathematics. For his Soul mathematics were of course symbols of vary large natural processes within the Manifested Creation. In that mathematical universe this finally arrives at the number ZERO. This number originates from the 3rd century in India and the mathematics there at that time. And this number then correlates, naturally, to 'out of nothing there is something': the un-manifested/ manifested. In this way, for Einstein who was a Pisces, he intuitively concluded that this ZERO is the 'evidence' of God Itself.

Does this mean that the Soul approaching the end of 3rd Individuated would see the impulse or whisper from Source as coming from ITSELF, and not coming from Source, in effect being atheistic?

This would depend on the individual Soul itself depending on the underlying philosophy that it has chosen for guiding principles of it's life.

2.  If an atheistic 3rd Individuated Soul does not believe in or "know" God, yet God IS whispering to that person, then WHAT is that person inspired by?  Himself OR God?  

Again, it depends on the underlying philosophy that any given Soul has chosen for it's guiding principles of life: how life is philosophically understood which the correlates how the Soul is 'interpreting'  the phenomena of life itself.

3.  Then, once the Soul starts to understand, realize and truly "know" that the inspirations coming to him/her "internally" ARE the Whisper of God, would that indicate that the Soul is in fact moving into 1st stage Spiritual?

Yes.

4.  Would spiritual statements such as these relate more to 1st stage Spiritual than the preceding Individuated stage?  

"The kingdom of God is within you" (Jesus)

Yes

"Happiness is your nature.
It is not wrong to desire it.
What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside." (Ramana Maharshi)

This statement really has nothing to do with the natural spiritualization of consciousness.

5.  So, in effect, the REALIZATION of the happiness that a Soul seeks that is its True Nature, would indicate that the Soul is moving into 1st stage Spiritual?

No, because the underlying assumption about the true nature of the Soul is rooted in happiness is simply wrong in the first place.

6.  Throughout my assignment I was studying Pluto Vol. 2 because the Soul had Neptune in Libra and one of its main desires was to evolve through relationships.  Pertaining to my analysis of the 12th house cusp as well as 5th house cusp being Pisces, for a couple in the Individuated Stage, for Pluto in the 12th house or Pisces, JWG says:

"They will share a common commitment to some guiding spiritual philosophy, yet apply it in their own individual way."

Is it correct that the whisper is coming from Source that guides the couple toward a spiritual philosophy?  What does "spiritual" mean in this case?

Yes, but that does not necessarily mean that that couple is identifying it in this way. Spiritual means in this case some 'cosmological' way of defining their individual lives in the context of being together.

7.  What is the difference between "evolution," "spiritualization" and "expansion of consciousness?"

In the end, none.

The answers to some of these questions are revealing themselves to me intuitively, yet I would love to receive your confirmation and answers, and anything else you would like to add.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #110 on: Dec 12, 2013, 09:19 AM »

Hi Katherine,

I would like to suggest you because you are still learning about the 'why' of things, the causes of the effects that is the very essence of EA, that you allow yourself to ask the questions you would like too as you read through what the others are presenting in this thread. In other words asking 'why' this statement or that. I feel you deep Soul desire to really 'get' this work, to really know how to understand the EA of JWG, which is why I am making this suggestion to you. If you feel drawn to do that it will assist you in the understanding that you are desiring. And, remember, only compare yourself to yourself: your own evolutionary progression and not compare yourself to anyone else. That can be a trap that can cause the Soul to feel futile and defeated which leads to abandoning the very thing you are trying to evolve towards.

God Bless, Rad

Hi Rad,
Thank you.
I do, I do want to understand EA, fully.  
And I don't want to pretend. 'That which'ing my way through an assignment--peppered with defacto god/desses--seems antithetical to this work. The nomenclature is beautiful but, I don't want to lean on it while I am in the throes of learning.  And the way it feels to me now is this: when listening to or reading EA (on an archetypal level) from JWG I feel like I am walking barefoot at the edge of a forest with an old Native American woman.  It feels so old and familiar, it feels like home.  
At the point of delineation--whoosh! up in the air as a flash of light, and gone! ?!!

But to indulge futility and defeat is to sit with Lucifer.  

It's of primary importance for me, in this life, not to do that.
I will post my questions.

Thank you, Rad.

God Bless,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

GOD, GOOD, FOR YOU.

All of us here will be more than happy to help you in whatever ways that you need. JUST ASK !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #111 on: Dec 12, 2013, 09:20 AM »

Hi Rad and group,
Wow, and thank you for this thread. I am not posting on this part, but will jump in when I can.
Heather

Hi Heather,

Ok....

God Bless, Rad
cat777

« Reply #112 on: Dec 12, 2013, 10:03 AM »

Katherine,

"At the point of delineation--whoosh! up in the air as a flash of light, and gone! ?!!"

I know that feeling.  As hard as it may be to believe, when you are looking at a chart, or an assignment, and seem to go blank, it's a temporary thing.  The more you practice, the less you feel that way.  While everyone wants to submit an outstanding piece of work, the one's that push you over the edge, and allow your real capabilities to come forth, are usually the one's that follow one in which you missed something in a big way. That why? why? why? 

Allow yourself to stumble and fall.  We have all been there and done that. It's part of the process. Glad to see you have decided to do just that.

cat
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #113 on: Dec 12, 2013, 10:07 AM »

Hi Heather, Simon, Kristin, Ari, Cat, Skywalker, Linda, and anyone else who wishes to join our thread on Neptune ...

We have been learning about how Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th house correlates to projecting ultimate meaning for one's life, the disillusionment that can occur when that projection is anything other than the Ultimate Source Of All Things, and how that Source attempts to naturally spiritualize the consciousness of the Soul through the 'whispers' from within or without that if acted upon naturally leads to a spiritualization of that consciousness.

In this next segment we will now focus on how the Soul can identify it's own desires for whatever those desires are about as being directed by, motivated by, the Source Of All Things WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE NOT. In essence using God/ess as the rationale or justification for those desires. Of course most of are all familiar with the various 'guru' types like Rajneesh, Claire Prophet, and the like who use God as the justification for that which they do, these types claiming to be inwardly 'directed' by God to do what they do. As 'reality' prevails at some point the total delusions, delusion of grandeur, of such Soul's becomes painfully known to those who 'believed' in these delusional characters who were using God to mask the desires of their own Souls: to self inflate in a delusional way so as to convince themselves, thus others, of how special, wonderful, and Zarathustra like they are for whatever the inner dynamics are in each of them that has lead to this state of affairs.

All Souls have the potential to delude themselves in this way by way of using God to justify or rationalize desires within the Soul that are simply about their own ongoing evolutionary needs. Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House contain archetypes that can cause a Soul to have personal delusions of grandeur that are inwardly justified by 'God is telling me to do' x, y, z: to use God as the justification to find an ultimate sense of meaning through some dynamic or role that is larger than the Soul itself, using God as the justification and rationale for that which is, in fact, not coming from God or the Source at all. Thus, the archetype of delusions and illusions that are considered by the Soul to be 'real. And when the necessary disillusionment occurs to realign the Soul with actual reality, that which is real versus that which is not, not only can a psychological state of meaningless occur, confusion, but it can also lead to hysteria in the worst cases when actual reality prevails.

When reality intervenes relative to the Neptune archetype that which is being dissolved through a necessary disillusionment is not IMMEDIATELY replaced with anything. Thus, the Soul can then feel adrift, out a sea in a belt of fog, not knowing what or where to go. Because of this the Soul will attempt to replace that which has been dissolved with something else in order to replace the lost sense of meaning that it has just experienced. Or when a Soul has so invested itself into 'believing' the very nature of it's own delusions and illusions it can manifest a resistance to the necessary disillusioning , to actual reality, which can then lead to fanaticism and/ or the thought that says ' well, I just don't believe it' when actual reality prevails. This then reinforces the delusion/ illusion itself.

Wherever the natal Neptune is by house and sign, the aspects it is making to the planets, the sign on the 12th house and the location of it's planetary ruler by it's own house and sign, aspects to it, and the sign Pisces by house which then refers back to the natal placement of Neptune all correlate to where any given Soul can project God as being the ultimate rationale for the natural Soul desires that emanate from those places in the birth chart. Thus, all these avenues that can correlate with illusions and delusions that the Soul considers to be 'real' until some sort of circumstance, a circumstance that is created by the Soul itself and/ or the actual Source, that then have the intended affect of disillusioning the Soul in order to re-orientate it to actual reality.

So in this segment I would like you to and EA analysis of Neptune in whatever house/ sign that you wish to demonstrate how these dynamics can manifest. If you want to add to that basis equation, i.e. aspects that Neptune in making to other planets, sign on the 12th house, etc, please feel free to do so.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2013, 10:22 AM by Rad » Logged
Skywalker

« Reply #114 on: Dec 12, 2013, 11:24 AM »

Hi Rad,

When would you like us to submit our work?

All the best

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #115 on: Dec 12, 2013, 12:24 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you once again for your feedback and answers to my questions above.

For this next assignment, can we pick ONE evolutionary stage, or would you like us to do all three?

Thanks,

Linda
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #116 on: Dec 13, 2013, 06:56 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

I would like to have to work done on this segment by by Monday, December 23rd. This will give all of you ample opportunity to work on this segment that can be turned in just before Christmas time for those who celebrate it.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2013, 09:58 AM by Kristin » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #117 on: Dec 13, 2013, 06:56 AM »

Hi Linda,

That is up to you or anyone in this thread.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #118 on: Dec 13, 2013, 10:09 AM »

Hi Rad,

I have been having some confusion surrounding looking at Neptune in all the stages linked with this specific stage of the assignment and was wondering if you could give an example beyond Claire Profit or Rajneesh as they are specific to charismatic religious/spiritual examples.

If someone has Neptune in the 7th for example, I can imagine a Soul choosing partners for some religious or patriarchal reason as in God wants me to marry this person but how might that signature play out other stages individuates and otherwise.

I am feeling limited in my scope as we advance into this topic as I have never looked so deeply into Neptune in this way. I so appreciate the opportunity to understand more clearly how this manifests.

Thank you!

Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2013, 10:17 AM by Kristin » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #119 on: Dec 13, 2013, 10:16 AM »

Hi Katherine,

I too want to encourage you to continue your commitment to the study of this sacred work even when any form of doubt looms. I am still humbled by this work every day, I still learn something new every day and am reminded of how much I do not know, this motivates me onward. Also even after all of my years of study and doing EA the practice threads here have challenged me more than anything else. We are all so fortunate to have this mb and the guidance of Rad. I cannot imagine a better place to learn EA at this time.

We are all in this together and we understand how you feel.  Smiley

I wanted to say how BEAUTIFUL this image was..you wrote, "the learning  you said "the way it feels to me now is this: when listening to or reading EA (on an archetypal level) from JWG I feel like I am walking barefoot at the edge of a forest with an old Native American woman.  It feels so old and familiar, it feels like home.  

yes it does..

Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2013, 10:27 AM by Kristin » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: