Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 10151 times)
mountainheather

« Reply #120 on: Dec 13, 2013, 10:45 AM »

Hi Everyone,
What a privilege to be here with you all.
Rad, is contact with agents of God also part of the Neptune archetype or is that in combination with another archetype?  I'm thinking of angels, master spirit guides and other metaphysical entities.
Also what about information, the knowing, we bring back with us from our time in the astral realms before we are born? Does this also fit in the Neptune realm?
Thank you deeply for this beautiful space to learn.
Heather
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #121 on: Dec 14, 2013, 07:41 AM »

Hi Rad,

I have been having some confusion surrounding looking at Neptune in all the stages linked with this specific stage of the assignment and was wondering if you could give an example beyond Claire Profit or Rajneesh as they are specific to charismatic religious/spiritual examples.

If someone has Neptune in the 7th for example, I can imagine a Soul choosing partners for some religious or patriarchal reason as in God wants me to marry this person but how might that signature play out other stages individuates and otherwise.

I am feeling limited in my scope as we advance into this topic as I have never looked so deeply into Neptune in this way. I so appreciate the opportunity to understand more clearly how this manifests.

Thank you!

Peace,
Kristin

Hi Kristin,

With Neptune in the 7th there are many different ways where a Soul can be utterly deluded by way of projecting God versus the actual reality at hand. For example, a Soul can delude itself into believing that "God' is telling me to be with so and so" where the actual reality is not that at all: so and so is simply a person who the Soul desires to be with yet finds the need to project the rationale of "God" as being the reason to be with so and so. Another example would be for the Soul to project "God" like qualities onto others in general, intimate others specifically, where not such qualities that are being projected actually exist. Conversely, a Soul could project all kinds of conclusions or judgements upon another(s), very critical one's included, where there is no actual basis, reality, for such conclusions or projections. Neptune in the 7th could also correlate to the projection by a Soul that it is "God" like, it's egocentric self image, that is utterly deluded by being a special messenger of God, an 'agent of God, who is here to 'help' others in need. And so on.

Let me know if this helps you are if you have additional questions/ need for more examples.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #122 on: Dec 14, 2013, 07:45 AM »

Hi Heather,

Hi Everyone,
Rad, is contact with agents of God also part of the Neptune archetype or is that in combination with another archetype?  I'm thinking of angels, master spirit guides and other metaphysical entities.

Yes, Jesus, Mohammad, Krishna, would be examples as well as certain Souls who are indeed true agents of God.

Also what about information, the knowing, we bring back with us from our time in the astral realms before we are born? Does this also fit in the Neptune realm?

Yes, in combination with Uranus.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #123 on: Dec 14, 2013, 09:20 AM »

Hi Rad,

Yes that helps..
Thanks so much..

Peace,
Kristin
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #124 on: Dec 15, 2013, 03:06 AM »

Hi Rad and Group,

I have submitted a very succinct assignment as I am getting ready to travel.  I hope this short essay captures a little of the essence of a Soul identifying its own desires as being directed by or motivated by Source when in fact they are not.

NEPTUNE SCORPIO 3RD HOUSE

At the height of 2nd stage Individuated

The Soul has been rebelling against the Consensus, the 75% of individuals whose beliefs, values and moralities mirror each other for the sake of maintaining the familiarity and security of the past.  The Soul feels detached from society like it is standing on the outside looking in.  It can no longer identify with or sustain a compensatory reality and is rebelling in an EXTREME way at the height of 2nd stage Individuated.  The Soul lives in an existential void identifying with other similarly alienated Souls, the extreme rebellion from reality being reinforced.  The Soul is very much able to “appear normal” for its own manipulative purposes, yet living a lie does not conceal the inner vibration that it really desires to rebel against everything external to itself.  Correction:  The Soul does NOT want to appear normal.

Correlating to the Neptune archetype is when a Soul deludes itself to think that its egocentric desire or motivation is coming from Source when in fact it is not.  This archetype has its roots in an unconscious fear of losing control of life and a resistance and repulsion to the evolutionary pull to surrender its identity to Source.  This results in creating an intensely powerful delusion, illusion, misconception, false impression, false role, or false identity about itself which it truly believes to be true and REAL.  In reality this unconscious fabrication is a desperate attempt to rationalize its separating desires from Source.  Because this created persona is utterly false and deluded, the Soul has a nagging inner sense that something is out of order, that this constructed, glamorized, dream-like identity is not really itself.  This can mean that others “do not really trust” the Soul because it does not appear to be genuine, or the play-acting is just too good to be true.

The false identity or role created by the Soul is given tremendous power and has the effect of duping and deceiving not only itself but others.  These dynamics within the Soul naturally create intense cycles of confusion, desperation, doubt, alienation, disintegration and disassociation.  Wandering in confusion and doomed to failure, nothing immediately replaces the egocentric aspect which is being dissolved.  The Soul feels estranged from others, lives in an existential void, feels separate from the Oneness, is in denial of the truth of God, and is out of touch with reality.  The false aspect of itself manifests as a filter through which all areas of life become distorted.  

For my example, I am looking at a Soul who identifies with the drug subculture, a group of dispossessed people united by a common bond of the incorporation of drugs into their lives.  This group bands together to help each other obtain drugs and avoid arrest.  The Soul identifies with the causes and beliefs of this underworld group as a means of identifying itself as an egocentric individual.  The specific delusion that the Soul creates is one of denial of its actions, instead believing itself to be free, unrestricted and so revolutionary and powerful that it is above the law and justifies its needs and actions in whatever way it chooses.  Living in an existential void, the Soul has lost its ability to care about itself and indulges in self-destructive tendencies.  It can use others for its own self-centred purposes.  

The Soul chooses to have a dependence or addiction to an illegal drug, and despite the harm it causes to the body, intensely craves using it.  Substance abuse correlating to Neptune gives a false ‘high,’ and has caused long-term effects including problems with physical and mental health, relationships based on using others, and problems with the law due to stealing.  The Soul justifies the continued use of drugs through a delusion that claims that it is God-sent to endow a peaceful state of mind.  In the height of rebellion in the 2nd stage Individuated, the Soul has few scruples, will lie and cheat to get the next fix, and will live in denial of its actions.  The altered state of consciousness affects the mind of the Soul through empty thoughts and confusion, and in extreme cases psychosis, hallucinations, or brain death.   The deluded Soul may experience extremes from fear to euphoria.  An extreme resistance to the relationship with the Universal Source can produce insanity or total disintegration and fragmentation.  In some Souls, it will manifest as being so totally deluded that the Soul will consider itself to be God.  

"Among most uncivilized populations, as among civilized peoples, certain ecstatic conditions are
regarded as divine possession or as union with the Divine. These states are induced by means of
drugs, by physical excitement, or by psychical means. But, however produced and at whatever
level of culture they may be found, they possess certain common features which suggest even
to the superficial observer some profound connection. Always described as delightful beyond
expression, these awesome ecstatic experiences end commonly in mental quiescence or even
in total unconsciousness." (James Leuba)

Psychoactive drugs or chemical substances that pass through the blood disturb brain function, causing changes in awareness, attitude, consciousness, and behaviour.  In these altered mental states the Soul with Neptune in Scorpio in the 3rd house may experiences mental episodes that induce other kinds of mystical realities.  In its deluded condition, the Soul may gain a distorted understanding of existence through a sense of self-authentication, liberation and release from ordinary self-awareness believing that it has understood the ultimate truth or is residing in cosmic unity.  

Linked to this background in drug abuse, the Soul with Neptune in the 3rd house makes itself intellectually and emotionally secure through logically ordering its existence in such a way as to realize the delusion that it has created.  The logical superstructure of ideas, no matter how distorted, rationally explains the Soul’s relationship to the environment.  The Soul keeps resurrecting old patterns of thinking and communication in an attempt to return to the known world because to change the familiar way of relating to self and others threatens to open the door to the unknown.  The distortions linked with Neptune in the 3rd house correlate to spiritual delusions, megalomania, problems with mental health, having no mental boundaries, mixed up thinking patterns, telling lies, being in denial, being evasive, bending the truth, deceiving self and others, other-worldly ideas, misrepresentation, fear, paranoia, and a proclivity to daydreams, fantasies and illusions.  

The perpetual restlessness and curiosity creates a need to process and release the buildup of energy through interactions or relationships with others, therefore the Soul creates a persona that is extremely attractive, idealistic, charismatic, glamorized, and distorted out of all proportion, in order to be able to cope with daily life.  This persona is fabricated as a coping mechanism because the Soul has rejected the natural truth.  The Soul can use its sexuality to manipulate others in order to have its own desires and needs met.  It can create such an utterly alluring sex-symbol persona that it is irresistible to others.  In this way, the Soul attracts key karmic relationships from past lives that lead to dealing with unresolved dynamics such as unconscious memories of abuse, manipulation, betrayal, abandonment and loss.  These karmic relationships lead to lessons in disillusionment (Pisces) and discernment (Virgo).  Through DENIAL of the evolutionary impulse to identify with Source, the Soul creates one sexual fantasy or illusion after another in order to maintain the egocentric over-identification.  Since the drug is desired as the panacea to all its problems, the Soul is able to coerce and capture unsuspecting victims into its web through its silver tongue, telling all manner of lies that appeal to other egocentric identities, in order to satisfy its need for their resources or other self-centred reasons.

The tremendous power of false self-belief of the Soul creates specific kinds of desires, a distorted sense of self, a larger-than-life impact upon others, or an icon status in the eyes of others.  Through a carefully constructed (albeit unconscious) glamorized social identity, the Soul either captivates the attention, support and loyalty of others, or attracts persecution from those who see through the facade.  The Soul has a hard time recognizing the actual basis of its dream reality because it is living through it.  These realities are destined to fail in some way.  The Soul will have to face its separating and avoidance oriented desires when the bubble bursts and it is left standing alone without meaning or peace.  The rose-coloured glasses will one day break as the shocking experience of reality illuminates the Light of Truth.

The reasons for escaping reality or denying the spiritualization of God through drugs could be an unwillingness to confront the reality of the environment.  This can lead to withdrawal, detachment, a variety of escape mechanisms, and always going back to the drug.  Deceiving others may be another coping mechanism because the Soul falsely believes that its natural self is ‘not powerful enough’ for the world, and finds itself creating a persona that allows it to manage day to day life in a larger-than-life fashion.  Self-destructive use of drugs may be a method of coping with day to day life, or as a means of escaping worldly existence.  Since the drug abuse suppresses the natural spiritualization of the Soul, fears, paranoia and confusion that become buried in the subconscious tend to play out as nightmarish day to day interactions with others in the environment.  Having to face the consequences of its actions, the Soul faces severe disillusionment when it sees the sordid truth of its reality.

~      ~      ~

Rad, your quote:

He spoke about different natural plants that had/ have inherent chemicals that then affect the physiology of the brain when ingested that naturally induce expanded states of consciousness. These expanded states induced in this natural way, he said, are permanent: they are sustained. He contrasted that with artificial man made drugs, chemicals, like LSD that do indeed alter one's consciousness in all sorts of ways but that those altered states do not remain once the drug wears off. He personally was initiated into the peyote way by a traditional Navajo Indian for a period of time in which he lived in the high chaparral of northeast New Mexico.

1.  Regarding the tendency to escape one's reality through heavy chemical drug use, could this be a subconscious desire to return to Source?

2.  Are these desires purely used as a means to evolve the Soul's separating desires by breaking through the fabricated egocentric identity?

3.  If a Soul is avoiding dealing with life through drugs and drink, yet is finding some satisfaction through a feeling of surrender or letting go, is that state true rapture or revelation, or artificial and even more deluded?

4.  Does the Soul who abuses drugs and drink need to reach some sort of crisis point before it can be aligned with reality and healed?  What is one way that crisis can play out?  

5.  These kinds of problems seem to take a long time or a whole life time (or more) to work through, with the Soul continually going back to the drug/drink cycle due to the psychological and physical addiction.  Does healing for these Souls come about purely through Grace?

Thanks.

Linda
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2013, 12:48 PM by Linda » Logged
JJ

« Reply #125 on: Dec 15, 2013, 01:16 PM »

Dear Rad and All,

I have been following this thread on Neptune and am learning so much that is personally relevant. For the last year or so I have been having Neptune transiting my Mercury in Pisces Rx. To know that the Soul is manifesting “ inner whispers” that lead to desires to act upon is truly revolutionary in my life! I am a person of deep faith and yet there has been confusion in my life about how to interpret these inner messages and whether to trust them or not. (I have natal Neptune in the second house in Scorpio.)This thread has helped to clear away any distrust I have had and hopefully will help me to manifest those thoughts more clearly into reality. As a Pluto in Virgo person, I am often too overly analytical for own good! And this succinctly cuts through any of that otherwise confusing analysis. Thank you, thank you, a thousand times!

I do have one question that has arisen from the thread. I hope it is okay to ask even though I have not participated in contributing to the thread?

I was unclear about an answer that was given to a series of questions asked by Linda:

"Happiness is your nature.
It is not wrong to desire it.
What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside." (Ramana Maharshi)

This statement really has nothing to do with the natural spiritualization of consciousness.

5.  So, in effect, the REALIZATION of the happiness that a Soul seeks that is its True Nature, would indicate that the Soul is moving into 1st stage Spiritual?

No, because the underlying assumption about the true nature of the Soul is rooted in happiness is simply wrong in the first place.

So my question is:

RAD, is it implied in your response here that the true nature of each soul is different because each soul is in their own process of evolution? And the perspective that Ramana Maharishi is speaking from is a generalization from his perspective, that is imposing a one size fits all mentality on every soul? Which is the problem with man-made forms of spirituality to begin with; to say that the impulses and whispers we are receiving from within are somehow NOT the messages from the Soul itself, causing people to turn and look to something outside themselves? Which sets up the cycle for more disillusionment?

Thank you.
Warmly,

JJ
mountainheather

« Reply #126 on: Dec 15, 2013, 09:10 PM »

Hi Rad,

Re: Neptune Archetype
Hi Heather,

Quote from: mountainheather on Dec 13, 2013, 10:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

Yes, Jesus, Mohammad, Krishna, would be examples as well as certain Souls who are indeed true agents of God.

God Bless, Rad

Thank you that clarifies for me. 
One more question, if I may, would one's capacity to recognize the astral memories or contact with agents of God be limited mainly by evolutionary stage?

Thank you, Heather
Katherine

« Reply #127 on: Dec 16, 2013, 07:26 AM »

Hi Cat, Kristin, and Rad,
Wow. Thank you, for your words of encouragement, for reaching out to me...

I am slowly seeing, through practice, for myself, the quiet power of desire nature: devotion. 

God Bless,
Katherine
Katherine

« Reply #128 on: Dec 16, 2013, 07:34 AM »

Hi Rad,
I've been looking through the Glossary trying to find if anyone has stratified types of 'knowing' ...beyond the basic correlations of data/thought/left-brain (Gemini-Mercury) philosophy/beliefs/Natural Law/right-brain (Sag-Jupiter) flash of insight/objective awareness (Uranus) 
For example, would ethics and morals (be Libra by way of the natural square to Capricorn?) in contrast to evolved consciousness/direct access to knowing God (Pisces-Neptune)
Thank you and,

God Bless,
Katherine
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #129 on: Dec 16, 2013, 08:36 AM »

Hi JJ,

Dear Rad and All,

I have been following this thread on Neptune and am learning so much that is personally relevant. For the last year or so I have been having Neptune transiting my Mercury in Pisces Rx. To know that the Soul is manifesting “ inner whispers” that lead to desires to act upon is truly revolutionary in my life! I am a person of deep faith and yet there has been confusion in my life about how to interpret these inner messages and whether to trust them or not. (I have natal Neptune in the second house in Scorpio.)This thread has helped to clear away any distrust I have had and hopefully will help me to manifest those thoughts more clearly into reality. As a Pluto in Virgo person, I am often too overly analytical for own good! And this succinctly cuts through any of that otherwise confusing analysis. Thank you, thank you, a thousand times!

I do have one question that has arisen from the thread. I hope it is okay to ask even though I have not participated in contributing to the thread?

I was unclear about an answer that was given to a series of questions asked by Linda:

"Happiness is your nature.
It is not wrong to desire it.
What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside." (Ramana Maharshi)

This statement really has nothing to do with the natural spiritualization of consciousness.

5.  So, in effect, the REALIZATION of the happiness that a Soul seeks that is its True Nature, would indicate that the Soul is moving into 1st stage Spiritual?

No, because the underlying assumption about the true nature of the Soul is rooted in happiness is simply wrong in the first place.

So my question is:

RAD, is it implied in your response here that the true nature of each soul is different because each soul is in their own process of evolution? And the perspective that Ramana Maharishi is speaking from is a generalization from his perspective, that is imposing a one size fits all mentality on every soul? Which is the problem with man-made forms of spirituality to begin with; to say that the impulses and whispers we are receiving from within are somehow NOT the messages from the Soul itself, causing people to turn and look to something outside themselves? Which sets up the cycle for more disillusionment?

His statement is actually ridiculous because all Souls, all of life, live within the natural laws of duality. Happiness of course occurs in all of us, yet it is a fleeting as any other emotion including it's polarity: sadness. By issuing this statement it can also cause a Soul to feel that there is something wrong with it because, somehow, it has not arrived at a place of perpetual 'happiness'.  The true nature of all Souls is that they have been Created by the Source Of All Things which then means to realize this within. The natural process of the expanding consciousness within the Soul will arrive at the place of knowledge that is rooted in PERCEPTION. This is universal. And in that state of perception the Soul perceives, the ultimate state of consciousness that can be evolved into in human FORM, the interface between the unmanifested and manifested. In that state, while in it, the EMOTION of WONDER or RAPTURE is that which is experienced by all Souls. Yet that state of expanded consciousness can not be sustained indefinitely. At some point the consciousness of the Soul, like a rubber band, is pulled back into the 'normal' state of consciousness that all humans share which is one rooted in the  natural law of duality: happy, sad, and so on.

So the bottom line is very simple in this: when anyone including the 'teachings' of Souls like Ramana Maharishi are not rooted in all the Natural Laws of the Manifest Creation this will lead to many Souls who 'believe' in those teachings to a state of disillusionment at some point because such teachings are of course delusional: necessarily so. And that must happen in order to realign the Soul with that which is Natural, thus real, and that which is not.

The whispers deep within the consciousness of the Soul can in fact either be caused by what we call God/ess, or those whispers can in fact be messages from the Soul to itself that if acted upon move the Soul closer back to it's Source. What we have tried to discriminate in this thread the difference between these, and also the critical understanding of when a Soul claims or states that such whispers are coming from God when they are not. Maharishi's words are a perfect example of just that.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #130 on: Dec 16, 2013, 08:43 AM »

Hi Rad,

Re: Neptune Archetype
Hi Heather,

Quote from: mountainheather on Dec 13, 2013, 10:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

God Bless, Rad

Thank you that clarifies for me. 
One more question, if I may, would one's capacity to recognize the astral memories or contact with agents of God be limited mainly by evolutionary stage?

Thank you, Heather

Hi Heather,

Yes. The reality for the vast majority of all Souls is to have no conscious memory of their experiences while in the astral realms between births at all. Because of this most Souls can not consciously 'apply' what they have learned by way of those astral experiences in the next birth. Yet those memories do exist within the memory of the Soul itself. But, as we know, most people are not conscious of there on Souls: the center of gravity is the egocentric structure created by the Soul. As such, the astral memories remain hidden deep within the Soul itself. As a Soul progressively evolves and expands it's consciousness there does come a time in which the center of gravity shifts from the ego to the Soul itself. When that happens then the egocentric structure of the Soul can then reflect all the memories of the Soul including astral ones.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #131 on: Dec 16, 2013, 08:47 AM »

Hi Rad,
I've been looking through the Glossary trying to find if anyone has stratified types of 'knowing' ...beyond the basic correlations of data/thought/left-brain (Gemini-Mercury) philosophy/beliefs/Natural Law/right-brain (Sag-Jupiter) flash of insight/objective awareness (Uranus) 
For example, would ethics and morals (be Libra by way of the natural square to Capricorn?) in contrast to evolved consciousness/direct access to knowing God (Pisces-Neptune)
Thank you and,

God Bless,
Katherine

Hi Katherine,

Morals, morality, and the ethics that follow what the morality is about manifest from the 9th House, Sagittarius, and Jupiter. Moralities, and it's ethics, are a function of what philosophy and/ or religion a Soul has orientated too for it's own ongoing evolutionary/ karmic reasons.

God Bless, Rad
mountainheather

« Reply #132 on: Dec 17, 2013, 06:40 AM »

Hi Rad,
Hi Heather,

Yes. The reality for the vast majority of all Souls is to have no conscious memory of their experiences while in the astral realms between births at all. Because of this most Souls can not consciously 'apply' what they have learned by way of those astral experiences in the next birth. Yet those memories do exist within the memory of the Soul itself. But, as we know, most people are not conscious of there on Souls: the center of gravity is the egocentric structure created by the Soul. As such, the astral memories remain hidden deep within the Soul itself. As a Soul progressively evolves and expands it's consciousness there does come a time in which the center of gravity shifts from the ego to the Soul itself. When that happens then the egocentric structure of the Soul can then reflect all the memories of the Soul including astral ones.

God Bless, Rad

Thanks for explaining, that helps.
Heather
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #133 on: Dec 17, 2013, 07:00 AM »

Hi Rad,
Hi Heather,

God Bless, Rad

Thanks for explaining, that helps.
Heather

Hi Heather,

If you still have any questions about what you are asking about please ask them of me.

God Bless, Rad
JJ

« Reply #134 on: Dec 17, 2013, 10:18 PM »

Hi Rad,
Thanks for this answer: It was very helpful and clarifying.

His statement is actually ridiculous because all Souls, all of life, live within the natural laws of duality. Happiness of course occurs in all of us, yet it is a fleeting as any other emotion including it's polarity: sadness. By issuing this statement it can also cause a Soul to feel that there is something wrong with it because, somehow, it has not arrived at a place of perpetual 'happiness'.  The true nature of all Souls is that they have been Created by the Source Of All Things which then means to realize this within. The natural process of the expanding consciousness within the Soul will arrive at the place of knowledge that is rooted in PERCEPTION. This is universal. And in that state of perception the Soul perceives, the ultimate state of consciousness that can be evolved into in human FORM, the interface between the unmanifested and manifested. In that state, while in it, the EMOTION of WONDER or RAPTURE is that which is experienced by all Souls. Yet that state of expanded consciousness can not be sustained indefinitely. At some point the consciousness of the Soul, like a rubber band, is pulled back into the 'normal' state of consciousness that all humans share which is one rooted in the  natural law of duality: happy, sad, and so on.

So the bottom line is very simple in this: when anyone including the 'teachings' of Souls like Ramana Maharishi are not rooted in all the Natural Laws of the Manifest Creation this will lead to many Souls who 'believe' in those teachings to a state of disillusionment at some point because such teachings are of course delusional: necessarily so. And that must happen in order to realign the Soul with that which is Natural, thus real, and that which is not.

The whispers deep within the consciousness of the Soul can in fact either be caused by what we call God/ess, or those whispers can in fact be messages from the Soul to itself that if acted upon move the Soul closer back to it's Source. What we have tried to discriminate in this thread the difference between these, and also the critical understanding of when a Soul claims or states that such whispers are coming from God when they are not. Maharishi's words are a perfect example of just that.

[/quote]

I will continue to follow along.
Warmest regards,
JJ
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video