Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 10053 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Nov 19, 2013, 09:07 AM »

Hi Kristin,

Hi Rad,

The Neptune article was deeply moving, insightful and so helpful, stirring some deeper pondering.

I remember Jeffrey saying that once the Soul leaves the body and reviews its life from the astral plane it can experience this feeling of being aghast at choices NOT made at critical points. That feeling of "What the bleep was I thinking?"

Since Desire(Mars) is directly linked with the rate and speed of our evolution via choice making, at that state and place of observation of the life just lived, these setbacks are witnessed. Once these key points in time are reviewed and understood, does the Soul at this stage also have the lens to see where it is going, in terms of the ultimate (Neptune) goal, not necessarily just the next step, or does this depend on the stage of evolution even in the astral plane?

The shock of such realizations gained 'upon further review' of the life just lived typically serves the Soul in the sense of creating the necessary desires to recreate the circumstances necessary, in the next life, that will allow it to make those choices that it did not make in the former life.

Upon this 'further review' most Souls, because of the consensus state of evolution, simply 'go to sleep' until the next incarnation into another body. Thus, while 'awake' relative the the 'further review' the perception of the ultimate Neptune reality, The Source Of All Things, can be occur in various relative ways. This is intentional by way of the Source for it serves to continue the evolution of the Soul, ultimately, back to it's Source: that which created it.

Can any Soul at this stage ie not in the body anymore, embrace in totality the truth of natural law or if someone is in the consensus state are they still locked into in some cases, say the religious limited lens?
In other words, Can any Soul, regardless of stage of evolution, experience the full scope of its trajectory, where it has been and where it is going, once not in its physical body?

No. The more evolved the Soul becomes is the determinant of perceiving, while out of the physical body, how much of that totality can occur. What is called the 'astral plane' is not just one thing, not just one place. It is a 'space' that is vibrationally different that the Earth, for example, that has many dimensions to it that correlate to the various degrees of evolution of the Soul in human form. Thus, when a Soul dies in an existing human form it then goes to the relevant dimension that reflects it's own degree of evolution.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Nov 19, 2013, 09:20 AM »

I remember Jeffrey saying that once the Soul leaves the body and reviews its life from the astral plane it can experience this feeling of being aghast at choices NOT made at critical points. That feeling of "What the bleep was I thinking?"

Since Desire(Mars) is directly linked with the rate and speed of our evolution via choice making, at that state and place of observation of the life just lived, these setbacks are witnessed.

Hi Rad,

New choices

Before we start our assignment, I have a question based upon Kristin's quote above.

I feel that right now I am at a critical point of making new choices in this lifetime relative to the current transiting Sun-Mercury-North Node-Saturn in SCORPIO (conjunct my natal NEPTUNE).  I'm sure many others are feeling the same!

I am experiencing a feeling of being aghast at choices I am and am not making at this time.  I am NOT sure which path to take, and what choices to make.  And I'm also not sure if the choices I have already made are going to be the right ones.

Relative to my natal NEPTUNE and because I am serious about my spiritual development (currently at beginning of 1st stage Spiritual), how can I ensure to make the right choices for my Soul at this time?

Is there a way that one can know they are moving in the right direction (towards Source), and not having to face a situation as Kristin described where the Soul, once it has passed over, becomes aghast at the choices it had made.

With Mars currently in Virgo maybe I'm worrying too much, and over-thinking things, but I DO feel the enormity of decisions being made right now.

It is such a momentous time.  What general advice can you give?

Thank you.

Love,

Linda

Hi Linda,

One of the stories I remember Wolf saying about Neptune in general, and it's transit specifically, was about a small boat out at sea, lost and surrounded by fog, and the operator of that boat not knowing which direction to take or stir the boat. He reminded us that in all oceans there are natural currents that lead back to land. Thus, for the operator of that boat to simply allow the boat to take it's own course so that it could arrive at that land at some point.

The point of that story was that the currents within the ocean correlate to the directions from God, and if simply aligned with the Soul will finally come home, land, to it's own Source.

He would then tell his students, and clients, who had active transits of Neptune and/ or planets to natal Neptune, to align with the sense of the deepest inner current arriving at the choices to be made. And that that current will be 'felt deep in the Soul', not intellectualized by way of choice making. And, for sure, that sometimes those deepest inner currents can create the sense of fear, of being 'out of control', of dissolving, Neptune, specific types of circumstances and/ or inner dynamics that have created those circumstances in such a way that nothing is immediately replacing those circumstance/ dynamics. Thus, the UNKNOWN, and the fear of it. But, like the operator in that boat, to trust that the currents in the sea will take it to where it needs to go.

So the answer to your question is to FEEL those deepest inner currents, and to TRUST where those currents are taking you by way of the CHOICES made that reflect the direction of those currents.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Nov 19, 2013, 09:36 AM »

Hi Mountainheather, Kristin, Ari, Linda, Cat, Skywalker, and Katherine....

So we will now begin are journey with the archetypal dimensions of Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House. Following from the Neptune lecture by JWG my thought is to begin our discussion from the largest possible way and then progressively move towards the archetypes that manifest from that core root. So we will begin our discussion correlating Neptune to consciousness itself.

Consciousness: all souls have it. Consciousness permeates the manifest Creation. Within consciousness is the natural law of intelligence. Souls that are in human form thus share consciousness and intelligence which is what Jung called the collective consciousness.

Yet each human form with a Soul in it is then an individualized Soul with it's own consciousness and intelligence. Consciousness can be fully consciousness  or it can be minimally conscious. This natural law can be illustrated by using the example of a light bulb that has the total capacity to be illuminated say by 100 volts of electricity, If I attach a dimmer switch to this light bulb I can then  control the degree of electricity that illuminates it from the most minimal amount of electricity, voltage, to the maximum degree of electricity that would then be reflected in the degree of brightness within the bulb.

In the very same way the degree of electricity that is within an individuals Soul's consciousness correlates to how conscious it is, how bright, that itself is a function of it's intelligence. Intelligence is a function of evolution: the totality of intelligence versus minimal intelligence.

Consciousness is defined by form where form is the determinant of consciousness. If I put water in a cup where water correlates to consciousness then that water is defined by the form of the cup. In the same way consciousness is defined by the human form. All Souls in human form thus correlates to the collective consciousness. Yet, again, each human has it's own individual consciousness that is a function of the structural nature of it's consciousness. The structural nature of it's consciousness is reflected in the ongoing evolutionary nature of it that is determined by desire. Thus, desires become the determinant of the dynamics within consciousness, and those dynamics then are the determinants of the structural nature , form, of it's consciousness.

Thus, what any given Soul is conscious of by way of the degree of it's evolution: how much voltage or electricity is present within it. This is then reflected in the four natural evolutionary states. It is critical to know this from an evolutionary astrology point of view. For example many Souls will have the same or similar birth charts. Yet it is the degree of evolution of any given Soul that then determines the degree of self awareness or how conscious it is of itself as well as how conscious it is relative to the totality of the Creation: the very Origin of itself.

Ultimate meaning: time and space correlate to transitory meanings wherein timelessness correlates to ultimate meaning. This is reflected in the dual desire nature of the Soul that is the essence of Evolutionary Astrology. Time and space correlates to the natural laws of cause and affect that correlates to the natural law of duality or polarity. Timelessness correlates to the absolute or oneness that reflects the first or ultimate cause of the manifest creation. This simple natural law can be understood by all Souls as reflected in the inhaling and exhaling breath for the body that the Soul inhabits where inhale and exhale correlates to cause and affect, duality. Yet between the inhale and exhale breath there is an interval. It is this interval that correlates with timelessness, the absolute, and the ultimate Source of All things. When the breath is still the consciousness of the Soul naturally expands within itself that leads to the ultimate inner perception of the manifested creation: the manifested and the unmanifested.

Thus, Neptune correlates to the ultimate desire in all Souls for that absolute meaning upon which, once realized, all other meanings that have been projected onto it's various lived becomes relatively meaningless. The natal placement of Neptune by house, sign, and aspects to it can thus correlate to where any given Soul projects an ultimate sense of meaning into the dynamics, or archetypes, that correlate with those houses, sign, and aspects to other planets. Sometimes this projected ultimate meaning is so absolute by a Soul that it can doing anything to defeat or negate any inner or outer cause that attempts to oppose or undermine that projection in anyway. Thus, this causes the dynamic and archetype of fanaticism to to manifest.

When a Soul projects an ulimate sense of meaning upon that which is temporal by it's very nature this will lead too, at some point, to the experience of disillusionment. Disillusionment can be one of the most bitter of psychological experiences for any Soul. To be disillusioned reorientates the Soul to actual reality. Disillusionment will occur to any Soul that manifests for one of two reasons.

1. The Soul has created for itself something that it utterly delusional in nature that has no actual reality or truth whatsoever. A simple example of this could be a Soul who is projecting that the Earth is in fact flat.

2. The Soul has projected a sense of ultimate meaning into something that is real yet is, in fact, not the ultimate meaning when ultimate meaning is understood to be a function of the Soul inwardly realizing it's relationship to that which has Created it in the first place: The Source Of All Things.

In either case the experience of being disillusioned is to reorientate the Soul to actual reality.

So, right now, I would like all of you to put Neptune in any house or sign that you wish, it's your individual choice, and to submit your understanding of it by way of what projected ultimate meaning can occur there which then leads to being disillusioned relative to that projection. And, again, for all of you to have this done by Tuesday next.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #18 on: Nov 19, 2013, 11:41 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for sharing this understanding. It helped a great deal. That was a also a powerful story you shared with Linda about the boat and was so helpful.

If the consensus Soul essentially goes to sleep until its next incarnation, what would it mean for the individuated and spiritual state Souls? The more advanced a Soul is would they then equal being 'awake' longer to take in further teachings?

Would it also mean that only the very advanced Souls as in 3rd stage spiritual would help out for example here on Earth or anywhere else while out of the body?

I am asking this because I know that Wolf shared that his Soul would be used in sleep (Neptune) to help others. His Neptune in the 11th (astral plane) in Libra is exactly trine the North node in Gemini in the 7th.

Thanks again Rad,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2013, 11:52 AM by Kristin » Logged
Simon

« Reply #19 on: Nov 19, 2013, 12:30 PM »

Hi Rad and others,

I joined the school in August 2013 and have been studying passionately, all of my free time is spent studying and deepening my understanding of EA.

I would like to take this opportunity to begin my learning with you.  
Is it okay to participate in this thread?

Many thanks
Simon
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2013, 12:48 PM by Simon » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #20 on: Nov 20, 2013, 06:17 AM »

Hi Simon,

Of course you are more than welcome to join us.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #21 on: Nov 20, 2013, 06:22 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for sharing this understanding. It helped a great deal. That was a also a powerful story you shared with Linda about the boat and was so helpful.

If the consensus Soul essentially goes to sleep until its next incarnation, what would it mean for the individuated and spiritual state Souls? The more advanced a Soul is would they then equal being 'awake' longer to take in further teachings?

Being 'awake' yes.

Would it also mean that only the very advanced Souls as in 3rd stage spiritual would help out for example here on Earth or anywhere else while out of the body?

I am asking this because I know that Wolf shared that his Soul would be used in sleep (Neptune) to help others. His Neptune in the 11th (astral plane) in Libra is exactly trine the North node in Gemini in the 7th.

Yes.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #22 on: Nov 20, 2013, 01:22 PM »

Thank you Rad...

I have one other question.

You wrote "when a Soul dies in an existing human form it then goes to the relevant dimension that reflects it's own degree of evolution"

So if Souls in different stages of evolution travel in different astral dimensions, I remember Wolf calling the different astral places and spaces similar to honeycomb, does that mean that a Soul will not necessarily see their loved ones if they are in a different stage of evolution once they cross over?

Peace,
Kristin

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Nov 21, 2013, 10:15 AM »

Thank you Rad...

I have one other question.

You wrote "when a Soul dies in an existing human form it then goes to the relevant dimension that reflects it's own degree of evolution"

So if Souls in different stages of evolution travel in different astral dimensions, I remember Wolf calling the different astral places and spaces similar to honeycomb, does that mean that a Soul will not necessarily see their loved ones if they are in a different stage of evolution once they cross over?

Peace,
Kristin

Hi Kristin,

No. They can meet for a relatively short period of time if the evolutionary / karmic degrees of evolution of different. After that short period of time then, in general, there will be a parting.

God Bless, Rad
sherry lake

« Reply #24 on: Nov 21, 2013, 01:52 PM »

Hi,

Does that mean there is a hierarchy in the afterlife? Like a patriarchal men's club, so to speak? So the consensus notion of caste or class systems are accurate in their speculation? The way you people speak of Soul evolution, sounds very...uh... consensus, in my humble opinion Cool. I wouldn't think our origin would be so exclusive, because naturally speaking, its all about sharing and inclusion, isn't it?  Huh
Skywalker

« Reply #25 on: Nov 21, 2013, 02:35 PM »

Hi Sherry,

If you read chapter 43 of this book you will have a pretty good explanation of the Astral realm and beyond. I think it should answer your questions.

http://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#contents

And... "us people" are just trying to learn and grow, as you are.

All the best
Skywalker

« Reply #26 on: Nov 21, 2013, 02:41 PM »

Hi Rad,

I have a question relative to evolution, I hope you can answer.

To reach human form, have we evolved from the most basic life forms such as cells and then progress from there to bacteria, plant life, animals then humans?

Thanks
Wei

« Reply #27 on: Nov 21, 2013, 09:25 PM »

Hello Rad,i have some questions about Neptune.
1.Does despair correlates to neptune?
2.People who are so despair that even "paradise"(or any good condition in life) doesn't interested them,totally lose hope,just want to disappear,what is the cause of that level of despair?Is there a way out?I am thinking it's about stop acting victim?
3.The guilt caused by such despair condition,(refuse to be saved?),is that natural guilt?
Thanks very much for helping!
God bless!!
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #28 on: Nov 22, 2013, 08:37 AM »

Hi Rad,

I have a question relative to evolution, I hope you can answer.

To reach human form, have we evolved from the most basic life forms such as cells and then progress from there to bacteria, plant life, animals then humans?

Thanks

Hi Skywalker,

Yes the humanoid life form has evolved in this way.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #29 on: Nov 22, 2013, 08:47 AM »

Hi Wei,

Hello Rad,i have some questions about Neptune.

1.Does despair correlates to neptune?

No, despair as an archetype correlates with Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th House.

2.People who are so despair that even "paradise"(or any good condition in life) doesn't interested them,totally lose hope,just want to disappear,what is the cause of that level of despair?Is there a way out?I am thinking it's about stop acting victim?

A state of absolute futility that interfaces with the psychology of total defeat, self defeat, is the cause of this. These are also Saturn, Capricorn, and 10th house archetypes/ dynamics. The causes of this type of psychology can be many, many things, not just one thing. The feeling of wanting to disappear, however, is indeed Neptune/Pisces/12th house: the desire to be invisible. The way out is a self determined effort to take charge of whatever the situations are/ is that has caused this psychology to manifest, and to understand, as hard as it may be in specific types of circumstances, that we are all responsible for that which we create. Taking charge in some way relative to the specific nature of the circumstances is the key issue which then eliminates being a victim to what the situations are.

3.The guilt caused by such despair condition,(refuse to be saved?),is that natural guilt?

Yes.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video