Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 10061 times)
Skywalker

« Reply #195 on: Jan 25, 2014, 06:41 AM »

Hi Rad,

I read in the Glossary that compensation is a Jupiter/Sagittarius/9th dynamic but I´m not seeing why, also relative to the compensation aspect of the God complex. Why Jupiter? I would of thought it could be a Libra dynamic as for example a parent that has 3 kids and loves one more but tries to re-balance the giving to the other 2 kids by compensating in various ways.

I also dreamt this night that you were typing with me online and you told me that the grandmother, correlated with Cancer. Thought I´d share that, plus it fits in the realm of Neptune!

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #196 on: Jan 25, 2014, 06:54 AM »

Hi Rad,

I read in the Glossary that compensation is a Jupiter/Sagittarius/9th dynamic but I´m not seeing why, also relative to the compensation aspect of the God complex. Why Jupiter? I would of thought it could be a Libra dynamic as for example a parent that has 3 kids and loves one more but tries to re-balance the giving to the other 2 kids by compensating in various ways.

I also dreamt this night that you were typing with me online and you told me that the grandmother, correlated with Cancer. Thought I´d share that, plus it fits in the realm of Neptune!

Thank you

Hi Skywalker,

Compensation correlates with Jupiter, Sagittarius, and the 9th House because it is linked with the mutable grand cross of Virgo, Pisces, and Gemini. Relative to Virgo this correlates to any Soul that can feel lack for example, or being inferior, or a deep inner sense of emptiness, and existential inner void, and so on that then, relative to the Sagittarius, Jupiter, and the 9th House compensates for. Compensation can manifest in many ways of course. So this is why the connection then to are 'god complex' and Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House.

The web of extended family members such as grandmothers, cousins, grandfathers, etc, correlate to Aquarius, the 11th House, and Uranus. Why ? Because extended family members are one step removed from the immediacy of the family which of course is Cancer, the Moon, and the 4th House relative to it's polarity Capricorn, Saturn, and the 10th House.

We indeed are writing together right now so in that respect your 'dream' was correct !

God Bless, Rad

All the best
Skywalker

« Reply #197 on: Jan 25, 2014, 07:13 AM »

Rad,

So in that sense, relative to extended family, it doesn´t seem possible to single out, in the chart for example, someone´s sister´s second child, or is there a way?

And in the case that the person lives with the grandmother, she would then correlate to the Cancer/4th/Moon archetypes?

Thanks again
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #198 on: Jan 25, 2014, 07:24 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Rad,

So in that sense, relative to extended family, it doesn´t seem possible to single out, in the chart for example, someone´s sister´s second child, or is there a way?

Not that I know of.

And in the case that the person lives with the grandmother, she would then correlate to the Cancer/4th/Moon archetypes?

Yes, but in combination with the Aquarius, 11th House, Uranus archetype where that would be the lead archetype in which the Cancer, etc, is then integrated within.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #199 on: Jan 27, 2014, 07:31 AM »

Rad and group,

Thanks for the ongoing effort and dedication.

Neptune and the God complex

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler´s chart was done in a great way by JWG in Pluto vol 1. Anyone interested in an in depth understanding of Hitler´s chart should check it out.

Looking at it from a Neptunian point of view relative to his delusional God complex. I think he is a good example, as he was responsible for the death of more or less six million Jews and was also responsible for leading the world into world war two, in which around 50 million people world wide lost their lives. He had no notion of the limits of what he could and couldn´t do. Hitler had an extreme drive for power, he wanted to create a superhuman race which he would lead and would go to any measure to achieve his objectives. He set up slave camps in the countries he invaded and exterminated whoever didn´t fit the genetic purity he was seeking to create. Including Germans with mental or genetic conditions.

Some quotes I found relative to his God complex.

"Do you realize that you are in the presence of the greatest German of all time?"
"I am one of the hardest men Germany has had for decades, perhaps for centuries, equipped with the greatest authority of any German leader... but above all, I believe in my success. I believe in it unconditionally."

"No power on earth can shake the German Reich now, Divine Providence has willed it that I carry through the fulfillment of the Germanic task."
"I know how to keep my hold on people after I have passed on. I shall be the Fuehrer they look up at and go home to talk of and remember. My life shall not end in the mere form of death. It will, on the contrary, begin then."

S.Node of Neptune in the 4th with ruler Uranus in the 12th in Libra, natal Neptune in the 8th, N.Node of Neptune in the 10th with the ruler, the Sun in the 7th in Taurus.

Neptune in Gemini in balsamic conjunction to Pluto and both are in a wide inconjunct to the Moon in Capricorn in the 3rd which is conjunct Jupiter and the S.Node of the Moon, opposite Chiron. This conjunction is trine the Sun, Mars and Venus in Taurus in the 7th.  These planets in the 7th are also square Saturn in Leo in the 10th along with the N.Node of Neptune which is conjunct Saturn. Venus, which rules the Sun in Taurus is Rx. Uranus, the ruler of the S.Node of Neptune is in Libra Rx. Lucifer in Sagittarius
 in the 3rd house.

Pisces occupies most of the 5th house and is on the cusp of the 6th. VIrgo and Libra on the 12th.

Consensus 3 transitioning into Individuated 1

The first thing to look at in this chart would be Pluto in the 8th conjunct Neptune, both in Gemini which correlate to his huge drive for POWER. This conjunction shows he is culminating a series of lives in which he dreamt of acquiring a great deal of influence over others. It seems that these dynamics reached a peaking point in his Soul´s separating desires. It seems like there were so many things coming to a close, that there were many lives that lead up to the life of Hitler, and that these dynamics would not be continued in the lives he was to live after that one. Relative to the stellium with the Moon, Jupiter and the Moon´s S.Node in Capricorn and the ruler, Saturn in the 10th in Leo, conjunct the N.Node of Neptune. We can see the fruition aspect of his mesmerizing ability to communicate and get his ideas across to the general public, an ability that he developed in a series of prior lives, relative to the Pluto/Neptune bottom line. With these symbols it seems he was in positions of power in past lives and also lost power and authority as, within himself, he needed to learn the limits of personal power (Pluto 8th) and to learn personal humility, which can be seen by the inconjunct between the S.Node of the Moon and Pluto. These dynamics coupled with the Nodal axis of the Moon squaring Uranus in the 12th in Libra and Pluto sesquiquadrate Uranus, reflects the shocks his Soul experienced in past lives from others, sometimes even others he was in close relationship with (Libra) due to them and society not accepting his strange ideas. The Moon and Jupiter conjunction, plus the Uranus sesquisquadrate to Pluto, form a defacto yod pointig at Pluto, indicating the deep humiliation he would experience in the life of Hitler, as his Soul desired to humble itself. He had Lucifer in the 3rd in Sagittarius, trine Mercury in Aries in the 7th. Reflecting how easy it was for him to verbally distort the truth in such a big and convincing way, with the dynamic force Aries can have. With Mars conjunct Venus in the 7th, relative to Pluto/Neptune he would have the fixed staying power that he did when giving his speeches plus, the ability to tell people what they needed/wanted to hear (7th house). It´s clear that the evil influence of the asteroid Lucifer operated by way of his communicative abilites and that he saw himself as someone the country and possibly even the whole world needed, thus adding to his megalomania and God complex. Lucifer is in the 3rd house at the Galactic center in Sagittarius. This seems to be the perfect symbol for a major distortion of Natural law, and adds to the use of propaganda to influence others and their beliefs, relative to Pluto/Neptune and his desire for power.

To kill others is probably one of the worst things one can do on a karmic level and in his case, to be responsible for the death of so many people and, to believe in the right to do so, is a huge distortion and delusion, reflecting his God complex.

Neptune and Pluto in the 8th in Gemini shows a desire for power and control over people´s minds. It is said by some that he was very much into the occult, black magic, NLP, mind control and everything to do with hidden power which could be used to influence others. It´s also said that he was in direct contact with Aleister Crowley, a known occultist and satanist. It´s known that the Nazi´s had all sorts of mind control experiments with all sorts of drugs (Neptune/8th) and many other technological or scientific experiments with the desire to get ahead, gain power and influence the minds of the masses, as well as attempting to develop an invincible army that could conquer Europe and maybe even the World. The desire for invincibility on a national level also reflects a desire for personal invincibility, as to him it must of meant to never be in a position of vulnerability or powerlessness again.

He rose to power thru verbal, symbolic and written propaganda, with the intention to brainwash and influence the already susceptible German public. The Pluto/Neptune conjunction being balsamic, in the case of Hitler, seems to correlate with a culminating of a long time within his Soul history of desiring to achieve power over others and thus would have some experience and be open to knowledge of a universal and trancendental nature. With these symbols it´s possible that in his speeches or other attempts to gain influence, that he could of used rituals of some kind, subliminally influencing the general public or audience. He also used symbols such as the swastica and the famous Nazi salut with the arm in a very agressive and domineering position, thus reflecting power. He wanted to convince the people they were capable of anything as a way to feed and continue pursuing the fantasy of unlimited power and expansion, of whatever he desired to conquer.

Saturn is the planet of judgement, in order for people to feel secure with their way of life, they bind together by a set of defined rules, morals and regulations that makes them feel as if they are conducting themselves in the right way. Many will need to blame others for their own circumstances by finding scape goats as a way to avoid self judgement and taking responsibility for their actions. In this way the ones pointing the finger at “the boogey man” can justify whatever actions they may have taken or desire to take, since it serves the interest of their society and their attempt to maintain the status quo. In the case of Hitler and Germany, JWG states that they needed to find a scapegoat to blame the problems the Nation was facing at that time and, the perfect scapegoat were the Jews, who were financially successful and other “undesirables” who didn´t fit into the social structure he wanted to create. With Saturn in Leo in the tenth ruling all that Capricorn energy in the third, including Jupiter and it´s S.Node, plus Lucifer in Sagittarius, it seems HItler actually believed in his superior race ideas. He surely would of enjoyed being at the top of the pyramid with these symbols and the idea of conquering the world would appeal to him.

The S.Node of Neptune in the 4th and Uranus Rx in Libra/12th seems to correlate with an inner insecurity in relationships relative to rejection and lack of emotional care. With Venus Rx, the lower octave of Neptune and the Ruler of Uranus Rx conjunct Mars and square Saturn, there would be a difficulty in satisfying his sexual desires or even knowing how to act sexually and express himself as it was an area of difficulty from prior lives. There would be a fundamental fear of rejection and under developed inter-relating skills. He would have to dissolve and heal traumas he endured in past lives relative to relationships and relative to the loss of his siblings and then his mother early on in the life of Hitler, which just added to his coldness. He seemed to have “frozen emotions”, which would be normal after alot of emotional trauma and repression. With the S.Nodes of Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto in the third house conjunct his Capricorn stellium and square Uranus, relative to his 4th house S.Node of Neptune, it seems that in many past lives he also lost the people that were close to him and ended up totally alone and disillusioned, possibly also due to betrayals (Uranus 12th Libra sesquisquare Pluto/Neptune 8th Gemini). Leading in part to his insanity due to intense trauma. In the life of Hitler, with the 7th house Taurus stellium he would go to extremes to maintain the relationships with the people he truly valued, as was the case with his niece who he forced to accompany him until she killed herself or, his mother whom he stood by until she died and, his one sister that survived. He made his sister change her name in order for her to be “under cover” and thus to keep her alive, Taurus. The trine from Mars/Venus to the Capricorn Moon/Jupiter/S.Node in the 3rd and all the S.Nodes therein, leads me to think that his family were the only ones he truly trusted and as a result, in his Soul´s evolutionary need to learn about self reliance, as seen by the PPP in the 2nd and, the current life Sun in the very first degree of Taurus in the 7th, with Venus in Taurus, specially Rx, showing his Soul´s desire for utter self reliance, thus his Soul chose circumstances that would forcibly remove them and all attachments from his life.

Uranus in Libra in the 12th shows the sacrificing of groups of people, the Jewish people and other “undesirables” in order for him to reach and maintain power relative to Pluto/Neptune in the 8th house and his desire for the genetic purity he seeked to create, reflecting his Godlike belief in his right to do anything he desired. All these symbols loop back to the 7th house as the planet that rules Pluto and Neptune in Gemini, Mercury, is in the the 7th in Aries and, also the ruler of his N.Node of Neptune, the Sun is in Taurus in the 7th. All of this when in square to Saturn in the 10th in Leo correlates with his desire to create the reality that he was the supreme authority and leader of the superior race he was to develop. Thus he demanded total respect from others. These symbols show how important others actually were for him as he needed the feedback from others in general, to validade himself and his authority. He needed to associate with others who would promote or support in one way or another, the special feeling of being super human. With the Moon/Jupiter/S.Node conjunction ruled by Saturn in the 10th house, it shows that his emotional self and his actual self image were all based on his status and ability to be superior to others qnd command them. If one sees his childhood photographs he is always controlled, very poised and seems to have an air of importance that is observable, as if thou he is trying to project an image that shows strength and power. With these symbols all turning back to the 10th house we can see his conscious desire and efforts revolved around his ambitions and goals, to control of the lives of as many people as he could. That is one of the reasons he lost the war, because of his insatiable appetite for power (Pluto/Neptune/8th), relative to how his consciousness was structured with Saturn in Leo, reflecting his utter belief in his own authority. Saturn ruling the Moon, Jupiter, the S.Node, means he wanted to realize and manifest his authority, in doing so he over estimated his true leadership abilities (Leo), and the limits of his power, (Pluto/8th), leading to his fall from “grace”. With the Sun and Mars in Taurus ruled by Venus, also in Taurus Rx, he would be so stubborn as to have the potential to challenge the Source of all of creation itself!

Besides the powerlessness and trauma he experienced in prior lives, he also came into this life into a very harsh family environment with a father who was severe and violent with him, adding to his lack of self worth and feelings of rejection. All these dynamics contributed to the desire to compensate for the inner feelings of weakness and powerlessness that lead to the “God complex” we are studying. It appears he also believed that since he survived in certain situations, while so many around him perished, at various points in his life, that he had some sort of divine protection and was doing God´s work.

These planetary combinations also correlate to deep frustration, anger and extreme cruelty, due to such a cold emotional nature that naturally leads to sexual inadequacy and possibly all sorts of sexual distortions due to emotional and sexual repression, partly caused by traumas relative to expectations he projected on others, and, also his uptight-ness, due to strongly a defined sense of repressive morality, developed in prior lives as he gave in to patriarchal ways and, further in the life of Hitler, with all that Capricorn Saturn and 10th house energy. The expectations and consequent disillusionment are seen with the S.Node of Neptune in Aquarius in the 4th and natal Uranus Rx in Libra in the 12th. His emotional expectations may have simply been too strange or unique for those around him and they were not able to accept or nurture him emotionally. The intent would be for him to learn to be objective about his emotional needs in order to dissolve the traumas from past lives and the current life by forgiving himself and others. With Uranus Rx in the 12th in Libra it shows he could be internally rebelling from projected relationship needs on a subconscious level, in order to not suffer more traumas and violations of trust as, these dynamics seem to be so deeply ingrained in his Soul´s memory. With Neptune conjunct Pluto in the 8th house, in prior lives he would of experienced deep betrayals from others, that lead to him having the famous rug being pulled from under his feet. I suspect that he could of been subjected to extreme powerlessness in situations such as torture and possibly some sort of brainwashing himself in prior lives with this combination. JWG states he was in a mental asylum and the symbols fit perfectly.

With the N.Node of Neptune in the 10th house conjunct Saturn in Leo, relative to Neptune/Pluto in the 8th, his desire for power would be linked to his social role and he would feel he had a special purpose to accomplish in the life of Hitler. With the North Node of Neptune in the 10th, from a spiritual point of view, he could of been a leader for the common good if he had learnt forgiveness and to surrender to larger forces as seen by Uranus Rx in the 12th with the aspect to Pluto/Neptune. It seems to be a symbol correlating to a need to sacrifice his own individuality in order to serve the needs of others if necessary and, with the ruler of Uranus in Taurus in the 7th, he would of healed himself by learning to give to others. With the N.Node of Neptune in Leo in the tenth and the ruler in the 7th in Taurus he could of been a paternal figure for the nation by adopting values of inclusion instead of judging other races as inferior. He could of given to others what they needed and thus would of been doing the Source´s work instead of leading the world into the biggest war ever. The intended point of evolution was to develop a sense of purpose that could be tied to the national sense of purpose and regain for himself and the nation a creative way of life, with real dignity and respect. After world war one Germany was not in a good place and his rise to power could of changed that if only he would of thought (Mercury/7th opposite Uranus) of all others to be as important as himself and, looked for solutions that were for the benefit of all. Mercury is very important in this chart as it rules his Pluto/Neptune conjunction in the 8th and, by being in Aries in the 7th opposite Uranus, instead of listening and trying to satisfy the needs of others, he probably simply identified what he needed in order to rise to power and maintain power over others. With Mercury in Aries in the 7th, relative to Pluto/Neptune/8th we can see that he would desire to initiate contacts with others who could help him gain power. With that planetary combination it shows that HItler would go to any extreme, in an aggressive way to influence others. He would attempt to align himself with others who could help him reach his objectives. He would be domineering and use others in any way he desired and possibly agree with them in conversation, without even listening, just in order to get his way if necessary or simply always attempt to dominate verbally. With Venus Rx in Taurus in the 7th it shows he should of really worked on his own inner relationship to himself and thus learn how to give to himself first and then to others. The S.Node of Chiron is in Aries in the 7th house, indicating deep wounds in his relationships that he carried into his life due to his confrontational nature and, with natal Chiron in Cancer on the N.Node of the Moon, opposing the Moon itself, we can see that those wounds would be a real part of his emotional make up when dealing with others. There would be an inability to heal until he would go thru an intentional and conscious healing process (Chiron). The N.Node of Chiron is in Libra, relative to it´s natal position, shows that to heal his wounds he had acquired over lifetimes, he needed to care for his own emotions and those of others, like this he would of initiated his own healing process, instead of going out the way he did. The square between Uranus and the Nodes show that instead of being an emotional “rock”, he would need objectivity to balance out his extreme emotions, which would seem to range from total repression to intense rage and little in between, besides a zest and optimism related to his accomplishments and conquests.  

With the N.Node of the Moon in Cancer in the 9th house, conjunct Chiron which is opposite the Moon, relative to all the emotional repression in his life and past lives, he would of needed to learn to heal and expand his emotions and learn to be an emotionally nurturing and caring person. He could of done this by the use of writing (Moon in the third) down his emotions and analyzing them in order to understand mentally where his emotional blocks were and how to release from them. He did end up by writing books but more about his political beliefs and anti semitic views. Another way would be simply to verbally communicate his feelings to people he trusted and that cared for him, to open up emotionally and allow himself to cry if necessary and access his feminine side, instead of having so many “should´s and shouldnt´s” blocking him from any form of healthy emotional expression.

I have the feeling that Hitler, deep down, actually hated himself (Scorpio 2nd, Pluto 8th, Venus square Saturn) due to past feelings of powerlessness and frustration, and due to his inability to satisfy his needs within relationships, in the life of Hitler and the lives prior. I read that four of his female partners actually committed suicide or attempted to, one of them being his niece, which he stated was the only woman he truly loved. I feel Hitler felt extremely victimized in past lives (Pluto/Neptune/8th plus Uranus/12th) and was already born with a degree of self hatred and hatred of others, possibly also because of betrayals of trust and cycles of revenge, due to being totally rejected and misunderstood by others, carrying with him an utter and painful feeling of emptiness and, probably a very considerable amount of natural guilt as well. With such a severe nature, he must of hurt many others in his Soul´s journey. All this just added to his extremely cold and cruel emotional nature, and by way of compensation, to his God complex and delusional sense of grandeur, in the life of Hitler (Pisces 5th).  

With the S.Node of Neptune in Aquarius in the 4th house he would be coming from lives in which disillusionment lead to deep emotional trauma, leaving him fractured and disconnected. With Uranus square the N.Node of the Moon in Cancer there would be skipped steps relative to how he related to others due to his inner lack of emotional development and nurturing, he would essentially be very cold as a person due to the traumas endured in other lives and the life of Hitler. I am repeating myself here but there seems to be so much emotional trauma in the history of his Soul that it´s worth mentioning. Then with him being a sore loser (Saturn square Mars/Venus relative to Pluto/8th) and channeling all his energy to his social position, he would simply repress all his emotional needs and self in order to carry out his agenda.

Impressively, Hitler had the North Nodes of Mercury, Venus and Mars all in Taurus in the 7th house with the Sun which rules the N.Node of Neptune, indicating that the way for him to evolve those archetypes would be thru the development of totally self sufficient relationships, the development of his self worth and his ability to survive by giving his life a sense of purpose and balance. All these symbols add to the fact his Pluto polarity point is in Sagittarius, in the second house, further adding to his core evolutionary need to ground himself with values that were connected to natural law, to essentially learn what was right from a universal or natural point of view. With Pluto in Gemini and all it´s aspects, as is observable in the life of Hitler, he was a bit “crazy” since relative to his intense drive for power, besides all the trauma he experienced, he would of accumulated all sorts of information over many lives that would have the effect of confusing him on a very deep level. Thus with all these symbols he would need to ground himself in actual truth (PPP Second/Sagittarius) and not just collect data that would serve to boost his power trip by using knowledge to influence and manipulate the minds of the collective. He would have to learn and respect the natural value of life, all of life. With Pluto/Neptune/8th/Gemini it´s also possible that others in positions of power, used him and influenced his mind, in prior lives and in the life of Hitler, in order to achieve their own personal agendas while they stayed hidden in the shadows, and let him have the spotlight (Saturn/Leo10th.) With Mercury in Aries in the 7th, ruling Pluto/Neptune, it´s possible that there were key people such as Crowley or others that fed him with all sorts of ideas or served to stimulate his own dreams and ideas in a passionate way or, to manipulate him relative to their own agendas. Mercury in this chart was a way to “feed” the 8th house bottom line with contacts, information and ideas that could promote the ongoing desires emanating from Pluto. Being conjunct Neptune, it means that there was the desire within his Soul to metamorphose the nature of his dreams, ideals, delusions, in order to realign with actual ultimate reality.

With all that Capricorn energy, ruled by Saturn in Leo which in turn is ruled by the Sun in Taurus in the 7th house, relative to the North Node in Cancer in the 9th, conjunct Chiron, again, Hitler would of needed to soften up emotionally. He would of needed to learn to nurture himself and others with these symbols. Venus is the final ruler of these symbols and being Rx leads to a double signature corresponding to the need to turn inward to learn to relate to himself and satisfy his own emotional needs before being able to relate constructively with others. It seems to correlate in his particular case, to the need to acknowledge these dynamics within himself. With the Moon conjunct the S.Node, he would be reliving old emotional dynamics too, which in his case was a culmination of a cycle of emotional and egocentric development relative to his core evolutionary signature of Pluto/Neptune in the 8th to be all mighty, which lead him to develop and refine a personality (Moon) that was highly focused on attaining all that he desired of a social and political nature, and in doing so, he totally repressed the feminine side of his self. Even with Jupiter conjunct the Moon he wasn´t an expansive and jovial type as it´s in Capricorn, closing on the S.Nodes of Jupiter Saturn and Pluto, which add to the fact that he was culminating so many dynamics within himself relative to his beliefs (Jupiter) which would be of a consensus and status oriented nature. He would also be re-living dynamics that were very old in his Soul´s history, meaning that his mind and thinking (Mercury) was potentially highly conditioned by patriarchal distortions and that his cold ruthless personality was also the result of many lives lived in a state of emotional and psychological repression, in order to focus his energy on his rise to power.

He did attain power in the life of Hitler but, his core intentions were not pure enough and Pluto/Neptune/8th/Gemini was essentially metamorphosing the dreams and fantasies he had of attaining power, relative to the sense of victimization and powerlessness that was deep within his Soul, that lead to his God complex.

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2014, 09:30 AM by Skywalker » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #200 on: Jan 27, 2014, 11:25 AM »

Hi Rad and Group,

I need to skip the segment as some personal things came up that I needed to tend to. All is well, it just did not allow for adequate time required to post something sufficient for this assignment. My sincere apologies. I will be ready to go for what follows.

Peace,
Kristin
cat777

« Reply #201 on: Jan 27, 2014, 09:59 PM »

Hi Rad and Group,

I had a hard time getting into the right state of mind for this segment.  Too many distractions.  I managed to put something together, but it leaves me with an unfinished feeling. This it for now:

“One of the archetypes of Neptune correlates to what we can call the 'god complex' wherein the egocentric structure of the Soul can inflate itself, like blowing air into a balloon, to the point of given itself delusions of egocentric grandeur wherein it convinces itself that is has a 'mission' from on high to bring to the world at large in general, and specific communities of people specifically. This is what the German philosopher Nietzsche called 'Zarathustra's" or super-humans.”

After thinking about this, I decided to use the chart of a powerful American businessman, billionaire and politician to demonstrate the Neptune archetype manifesting as the “god complex.”  I wanted to use the chart of someone who I believe is well intentioned, but never-the-less, has a “god complex.”  My subject is Michael Bloomberg.

According to his bio, Michael Bloomberg is a ruthless competitor with a hot temper. He is also said to be very compassionate and “deeply serious about the social responsibilities of wealth and privilege.”  Although he gives over $100 million a year to charity, his critics call him pompous and ego-centric.  In addition, he has been criticized by many for some of his policies which some see as contributing to the creation of a “nanny state.” 

Outside of New York City, Bloomberg is best known for his attempt to ban the sale of supersized soft drinks. In an article titled “From soda to guns: Michael Bloomberg's hubris, and the politics of prohibition,” Jeb Golinkin writes, “ Over the last decade, Mayor Bloomberg has transformed himself from a politician dedicated to protecting and empowering consumers to make healthier, better choices into a self-absorbed lecturer hell-bent on forcing consumers to make the right choice.”

Michael Scherer, who writes for Time magazine wrote, “The cover story of this week’s TIME magazine is about what Bloomberg will do next, with a clear focus on his enormous wealth and his determination to spend it down changing the world to fit his vision. We live now in a new age of mega-philanthropy, when newly minted billionaires have enormous powers to influence politics and how we live our lives.”

Michael Bloomberg has Neptune in Virgo in the 3rd House, Pisces on the 9th House cusp and Cancer, ruled by the Moon conjunct Mercury in Aquarius in the 7th House, on the 12th House cusp. The “god complex” is a by-product of illusion and delusion. Here we can see that Bloomberg’s opinions, beliefs and point of view, as well as the information and data he bases them on, may be delusional or nothing but illusion at best. In other words, when presented with information, he is only going to acknowledge that which supports his beliefs, ideas and point-of-view, and discount or ignore anything that doesn’t. He will look at facts and data and imagine them to support his ideas and beliefs whether they really do or not. In addition, he initiates relationships with like-minded others who support his views.

Writing about Bloomberg’s attempts to ban guns, Golinkin writes, “Bloomberg, surrounded by people with similar views, appears to have fallen victim to the same echo-chamber effect that left so many conservatives utterly confused when Barack Obama crushed Mitt Romney in November. When you only talk to people who agree with you, it becomes easy to mistake your own view for the view of the majority of Americans. As a result, Bloomberg has used his position and his public profile to castigate anyone who has ever even considered opposing the gun control measures he has proposed.”

With Neptune in Virgo and Mercury in Aquarius conjunct the 12th House Ruler (Moon in Aquarius) in the 7th House, Bloomberg is an idealist whose demands for perfection are somewhat unrealistic. He is a visionary thinker who spends his time and energy thinking about, and imagining, how he can improve the world or society.  He is very opinionated, tends to be out of touch with his emotions,  and has a very specific vision, or view, of how society can be improved and works toward making these improvements. He is the type of person who likely thinks. “Everything would be perfect if everyone would just do as I say.”

With his Mercury in Aquarius conjunct the 12th House Ruler (Moon in Aquarius) in the 7th House, Bloomberg doesn’t care for the status quo, and is not afraid to speak up against the norm. For the most part, he  initiates relationships with others who share his point of view and speaks up against those who don’t.  As he told Time magazine, "A lot of elected officials are afraid to back controversial things. I'm not afraid of that," he said. "You're not going to hurt my business, and if you are, I don't care. I take great pride in being willing to stand up.”

With Pisces on the 9th House Cusp, ruled by Neptune in Virgo in the 3rd house trine Saturn and Uranus in the 11th House, Bloomberg has no problem imagining that his beliefs, moral values and point of view should be enacted into law, especially in relation to issues that pertain to health and the well-being of others. He has attempted to initiate and enact laws which reflect his own personal values and vision of how things should be onto the public with little regard for their freedom to make their own decisions and choices.  He seems to believe that the public’s welfare is his responsibility and attempts to radically change the system to reflect the way he believes things should be. With Neptune trine Saturn in the 11th house, Blomberg is under the illusion that he is superior to most others. Although he may not express this in his one on one relationships with others, he projects it onto the collective believing that idealistic and radical change will occur in the world if they follow his lead and way of doing things.

Jeb Golinkin writes, “ It all started so well. From his first day in office, Bloomberg dedicated real effort to using laws to improve public health. In 2002, Bloomberg banned public smoking in the city's bars and restaurants. In 2005, he made New York the first city in America to pass a trans fat ban. Then, in 2008, Bloomberg took the very reasonable and important step of forcing fast food restaurants to post calorie counts on menus.”

Golinkin continues, “In 2010, though, Bloomberg shifted from protecting and empowering consumers to coercing them. He lobbied to bar the use of food stamps to purchase sodas and he urged state legislatures to make it more expensive for consumers to purchase sodas by taxing sodas with sugar. In 2011, the mayor banned smoking in most outdoor areas. Whereas providing people with calorie counts gave people the information to make better decisions, the soda tax proposal aimed to punish "bad" decisions. Similarly, where the indoor smoking ban sought to protect "captive audiences" from immediate exposure to secondhand smoke, the outdoor smoking ban aimed to make it harder for people who choose to smoke to actually do so.”

After mentioning the Big Gulp Ban, Golinkin continues, “Telling people they cannot do bad things is more efficient than arming them with the information to make good choices. But citizens view the two types of legislation very differently, and the further the mayor's legislative agenda moved along the spectrum of coercion, the more the public has begun to wonder whether the mayor was helping them or imposing his preferences upon them.”

Bloomberg’s Pluto is in Leo in the 1st House sextile Neptune in Virgo in the 3rd House.. In addition, the North Node of Neptune is in his first house as well. At a core level, he likely feels very insecure and powerless, as well as very special. In order to mask this inner sense of insecurity and powerlessness, he has developed an inflated ego.  With the NN of Neptune in the 1st, the temptation of the soul to glorify itself is very strong

Neptune’s South Node is in Aquarius in the 7th House and it’s Ruler, Uranus, is conjunct Saturn in the 11th House. In prior lives, Bloomberg was likely a leader of a group of people whom he was responsible for. Having been such a leader in the past, and having Neptune’s North Node in Leo in the 1st house in this life, as well as his ascendant and Pluto in Leo in the 1st, it’s really no surprise that he has a “god complex.”  He likely has a karmic history of enacting laws and deciding how people should act and behave as it was his responsibility to do so in the past.  Neptune’s North Node Ruler is the Sun in the 8th House.  Here we see that he would be under the illusion that it’s his purpose to coerce others into doing things his way.

ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #202 on: Jan 28, 2014, 04:36 AM »

Hi Rad, and everyone.
I decided to analyze the very basic "God complex" dynamics in the charts of 2 different souls. Thank you for this opportunity and holding this space for us Rad.
God bless,
Ari Moshe

I would like to first talk about a very interesting historical figure that exemplifies the archetype of “God complex” or “Messiah complex”. This is a man from the 17th century named Sabbatai Tzvi. His chart (with Sun on first house) is posted below.
From Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

In the 17th century, among European Jewry, there was great anticipation of the possibility of a Messiah. In many Jewish communities the messiah is regarded as an individual that would represent God’s plan for salvation: to take all the Jewish people back to their homeland where the Temple would be rebuilt and the “days of old” would be restored. This collective sense of hope is of course a natural Neptunian dynamic: the collective dream that one day something external (like a messiah) will show up and make everything better. Such projections alleviate the collective from any personal responsibility as it places both the cause of suffering and the alleviation from suffering in something that is beyond personal control.

The yearning for a savior will of course bring forth various individuals that will consider themselves to be a savior which would appeal to those who are calling out for it. The yearning of the soul to find God outside of itself implicity creates the expectation for something or someone to magically save the day. This leads to the personal abnegation of one’s direct relationship with Source which results in things like disillusionment and anger. The story of Sabbatai Zevi depicts all of this as this soul amassed quite a following in his lifetime.

I don’t have the birth time of Shabatai Tzvi, however there are some basic themes in his chart which are consistent and clear regardless which is what I focus upon here.

Rad wrote,
“ So we can then symbolically see that the temptation of the Soul to glorify itself, to consider itself special, to have some degree of the god complex is reflected in this N.Node of Neptune being in Leo. The Soul and it's ego then considers itself to be the center of all things in which the rest of life is nothing more than props in it's personal play: life. Props to be used for it's own purposes which are rooted in the god complex in some way. Thus, to become some kind of icon in it's own way. Such Soul's have forgotten that our galaxy is of course only a tiny part of the totality of the entire Universe: the S.Node of Neptune being in Aquarius for us all.”

Sabbatai Tzvi had chiron in Pisces in a full phase inconjunct with the north node in Leo. That right there strongly exemplifies the delusions of grandeur and self importance within this soul: to project his own divine importance into the collective sphere and the subsequent wounding that has created for others. The deep chironic wound within this soul relates to an inner sense of feeling totally small and meaningless; of not being "some body". This lead to the need for this soul to overcompensate: Chiron and Neptune ruling that Chiron with Jupiter.

Sabbatai Tzvi had his own Sun in Leo with Mercury conjunct the north node of Neptune: Special purpose to be a light of salvation for the masses. He also believed he had a divine prophesy to fulfill (Neptune Jupiter) which he was sure to express to the entire world. He had Pluto in Taurus squaring the nodes in a first quarter square with the north node in Leo which is ruled by the Sun and takes us back to the north node of Neptune in Leo. The resolution Node is the south node in Aquarius. This implies that this soul’s inner karmic work was to ultimately humble the inflated sense of importance and be one among many: not the center of many. The evolutionary potential of this soul was clearly to be in service to the masses, rather than becoming the center of them.

The ruler of the south node is Uranus which is conjunct Mars and the north node of the Moon in Leo. That nodal configuration implies that it was karmicly quite difficult for this soul to get out of the trap of being someone special (ruler of SN conjunct north node in Leo, ruled by Sun in Leo). This also implies he has created this immense momentum before – to stand out of the crowd a lead a group of people on a special revolutionary purpose, Mars Uranus.

Eventually he and his followers were placed in cherum (excommunication: Uranus) creating massive trauma and further polarization for the many of the souls that followed him. Sabattai Tzvi declared himself as Messiah on the Jewish new year of 1665 just when Mars was in Leo in the middle of his Leo stellium, opposite transiting Uranus Chiron and Jupiter in Aquarius.

I’m appreciating this chart because it really focuses on the nodes of Neptune so intimately woven with the nodal axis of the Moon and their rulers. His messianic persona (Neptune Libra: becoming a savior to fit other people's imagined need for a savior) appealed to the minority groups of Jewish people nearly all over the world who were perpetually living in a context of anti Semitism and persecution. He rallied a sense of activism and purpose for so many Jews.

Eventually Sabattai was forced to either convert to Islam or be killed. He converted and so did many of his followers. Until he died, this soul consistently adopted a story to fit his changing circumstances in such a way that there was always a “divine” justification for why he was doing whatever he may have been doing at that time. This particular form of duplicitous speech and deceit is indicated through his Mercury in Leo on the north node of Neptune: always creating some sort of grandiose logical explanation that serves to promote his own specialness, no matter what the circumstances. It emphasizes the delusion of life being a grand stage to play on as one wishes.

This soul would justify anything he chose to do as defacto perfect no matter what it was that he did. He did not separate his own individuality with that of a higher power or inspiration. What’s unclear to me is if he was actually totally deluded in believing in his own Messiah complex, or if he was being intensely, consciously deceitful. Rad do you have any insight on that?

The next chart I want to look at just a bit that nicely exemplifies the dynamic of God complex is JZ Knight.

Some quotes from wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JZ_Knight
Knight is currently the president of JZK, Inc and Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, located near the town of Yelm, Washington, and the name of Ramtha is copyrighted under JZ Knight. She also won a court case which affirmed that she is the sole legal channeler of the entity Ramtha[14]

Ramtha (the name is claimed to be derived from Ram and to mean "the God" in Ramtha's language) is an entity whom Knight claims to channel. According to Knight, Ramtha was a Lemurian warrior who fought the Atlanteansover 35,000 years ago.[18] Ramtha speaks of leading an army over 2.5 million strong (more than twice theestimated world population at about 30,000 BC) for 63 years, and conquering three fourths of the known world (which was allegedly going through cataclysmic geological changes). According to Ramtha, he led the army for ten years until he was betrayed and almost killed.[19]
Ramtha says he spent the next seven years in isolation recovering and observing nature, the seasons, his army making homes and families, and many other things. He later mastered many skills, including foresight and out-of-body experiences, until he led his army to the Indus River while in his late fifties. Ramtha taught his soldiers everything he knew for 120 days, he bid them farewell, rose into the air and in a bright flash of light he ascended before them. He made a promise to his army that he would come back to teach them everything he had learned. JZ Knight says that in 1977 Ramtha appeared before her and told her that he had come to help her over the ditch. JZ Knight became his first student of what he calls the great work.[18]

The four cornerstones of Ramtha's philosophy are[20]
1.   The statement 'You are god'
2.   The directive to make known the unknown
3.   The concept that consciousness and energy create the nature of reality
4.   The challenge to conquer yourself

There is some truth in this and yet this essential philosophy emphasizes personal will over God; that which cannot be known and that which cannot be controlled from the point of view of individuated consciousness.

While these are two very different souls, there is similarity to Crowley who also had Neptune in the 10th. Crowly’s main philosophy was “do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law” and “Love is the law. Lover under will.” Any emphasis of reality that places anything above or in place of God/Love, is essentially replacing God with the personal self.

Sn of Moon in Sag in the 1st house, Jupiter in Libra in the 11th with Chiron: leader of a cult in which other people become an extension of her own philosophy. She is known for “futuristic predictions” that consistently do not come true which she then always has a way to justify or rationalize about. The north node is in Gemini in the 7th with Mercury in Aries in the 4th ruling that node, in full phase opposition to Neptune in Libra in the 10th. Those in her personal life have testified to her strong anger and emotionally inconsistent and manic behavior.

Her essential philosophy is rooted in the principal that we are all God’s. The 10th house correlates in part to the limitations of human consciousness: the boundaries of time and space, the boundaries of form and also the boundaries/limitations that are karmicly relevent for each soul's own ongoing evolutionary needs in each life time. Understanding and cooperating with those limitations allows each soul to evolve in a natural and loving way. Not doing so can create a "skipped step".

This soul has a fundamental conflict with accepting her own human limitations: her own mortality. All this relative to Pluto in Leo in the 8th house which is tightly conjunct the north node of Neptune: The dire need to believe that the individual self is all powerful and is not subject to mortality, but rather can create its own reality in total sense. The second precept in her philosophy, "directive to make known the unknown" is a testament to the total fear of being disempowered by what she cannot control and understand.

There is a great emphasis in her teachings on "knowledge". I've noticed in watching a video of her speaking, that when she refers to "self", she points to the head. This is unusual as most people will instinctively point to the heart area. The sn of Neptune is in Aquarius in the 2nd house: She values the divine potential of the mind first and foremost.

Her own current life Sun is in Pisces in the 4th house and is square to the nodal axis. The Sun rules that Pluto in the 8th house, rules the 9th house (her cosmology) and is ruled by that Neptune in the 10th house. This points to a deep sense of being lost and unsupported; not knowing where to find her identity. There is a history within this soul of being left abandoned, completely in the raw and lacking the necessary care and attention on a basic human emotional level - leading to a deep sense of vulnerability and lack of support: Sun in Pisces squaring nodes, ruled by Neptune in 10 in opposition to Venus and Mercury in Aries in the 4th. In this life she apparently had a violent and alcoholic father which feels accurate given these signatures and also her own Mars Saturn balsamic in Cancer in the 8th. Her own desperation and sense of powerlessness has lead her to create the identity that she has.

Standing in her kitchen a mere ten feet from JZ was an enormous figure, dressed in flowing robes and surrounded by purple light. He proclaimed, "I am Ramtha, the Enlightened One. I have come to help you over the ditch." He went on to say to a bewildered JZ: "It is the ditch of limitation and fear I will help you over. For you will, indeed, beloved woman become a light unto the world." Ramtha then warned JZ that she was in danger and she must leave the house immediately, at which point he disappeared. JZ heeded this warning, moving her family into a new home. Days later, the house was ransacked by thugs. The trusting relationship between JZ and Ramtha was thus cemented. 8
http://www.has.vcu.edu/wrs/profiles/RamthaSchoolOfEnlightenment.htm

The nature of that story, which as I understand is how she depicts her encounter with the being Ramtha in her own autobiography, depicts a being that self declares himself as enlightened and will help her. That's a Leo/Pisces red flag. God doesn't speak like that.

Here's a little video excerpt "from what the bleep do we know"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad-_bLhr89Y

She claims that we can reverse aging, that there are "immortal genes", that we have the dna to grow any part of body and to change it any way we want to.

I am not refuting the possibility of these things as I am not one to say what is true and what is not true. My intuition is that these statements may hold a lot of truth in them. I feel like she is touching upon some truths - yet in a second stage spiritual kind of way, she is missing God. Her teachings strongly emphasize the reality of God within, and yet it does not focus on the humility and devotion that is necessary in linking the personal ego with the divine. Surrendering to God, to what one cannot control is not implicit in her teachings at all.

This article depicts a particular story about 2 of her followers that went to extremes and murdered a police officer. I just find the below quote really telling and the last statement about preachers really well said. http://www.zoomvillage.com/newsStory.cfm?newsID=19722

JZ Knight makes her followers sign secrecy oaths before they can attend any RSE events, promising not to tell outsiders of her teachings. The secrecy oaths forbid them from even telling of a dream they may have had about RSE and Knight’s teachings.

These secrecy oaths last until twenty-one years after JZ Knight’s death. So far, these written oaths have been upheld in court as valid contracts. JZ does not hesitate to drag anyone into court who she suspects of sharing her secret teachings with outsiders.

People who preach all sweetness and light do not turn around and fight tooth and nail to keep their teachings secret, at any cost

She lives in a mansion with lots of armed guards protecting her. This really points to the deep inner sense of vulnerability in the face of all that she cannot control.

Rad the skin is 10th house/Saturn, what does plastic surgery itself correlate to?

* Sabbatai Zevi (Sun on first).jpg (218.94 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 12 times.)

* JZ Knight.jpg (222.09 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 12 times.)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #203 on: Jan 28, 2014, 08:55 AM »

Hi Ari, Cat, Skywalker, Kristin, and Linda...

First, I would like to wait to see if Linda wants to post today before I review the work you have done. Kristin I understand you will still be part of our ongoing thread after needing to take a little 'time out' because of personal things going on in your life.

Second, after I review all of your work tomorrow, Wednesday, what I would like to do for the next part of our ongoing Neptune thread is for me to write about various archetypes of Neptune that do not necessarily need any examples from you. If you have questions on what is being written then of course go ahead and ask them. So, for example, in the next step I would like to write about one of the archetypes of Neptune: Dreams.

Let me know if this seems agreeable to all of you. And, again, thanks to all of you who have taken the time to continue working within our ongoing Neptune thread/ understanding.

God Bless, Rad
cat777

« Reply #204 on: Jan 28, 2014, 09:13 AM »

Hi Rad,

It sounds good to me.  I can use a break from writing right now as I am having a hard time concentrating as one of my cats is transitioning and my priority is making her comfortable.  She is most likely down to her last few hours. Once she leaves, my mind will be even less able to focus on anything for a few days.

Thanks
cat
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #205 on: Jan 28, 2014, 09:17 AM »

Hi Cat,

Totally understand Cat. The bond between humans and animals, for some, can be stronger than they are with other humans. Of course you will know how to help guide your cat's transition. Let yourself grieve as you Soul needs too.

God Bless, love, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #206 on: Jan 28, 2014, 09:23 AM »

Hi Rad,

Sounds great, Im looking forward to what you have to share about Neptune and dreams.

All the best
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #207 on: Jan 28, 2014, 11:08 AM »

Absolutely Rad that sounds wonderful.
Cat, sending lots of love, warmth and gentleness to you and your cat.
Kristin

« Reply #208 on: Jan 28, 2014, 11:51 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for your understanding and YES the dream teachings sounds great and just perfect at this time. I am looking very forward to it!

Sending warm support through the ethers Cat. 

Peace,
Kristin
Skywalker

« Reply #209 on: Jan 28, 2014, 12:21 PM »

Cat,

Warmth and support for you and your friend!

Take care
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: