Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 9996 times)
cat777

« Reply #225 on: Jan 31, 2014, 10:11 AM »

Hi Everyone,

First, thank you for all the kind words regarding my cat.  She transitioned the very same day as I mentioned it.  It was a beautiful day, and warm for a change.  She was able to lay in her bed, in her favorite spot, in the patio, and enjoy just being there.  She passed later in the afternoon.  We (my other cat and I) were with her and did our best to keep her comfortable and calm. She didn't seem to want to go, she seemed to be fighting it, I kept telling her (mentally) it was ok, go, you will feel better and that her former companions that passed before her were waiting to welcome her. It was sad, but, she's better off now as it was her time.

As for dreams, this thread brought a past dream of mine back into focus.  Long ago when I was in high school, I dreamt that a few of my friends and I were in a car playing a game in which we tried to see how close to the edge we could drive the car without going over the edge and landing in the river.  Well, we went over the edge and sunk to the bottom.  I remember unrolling the window and swimming to the surface.  I saw crowds of people and an ambulance on the shore. I swam to shore, got out and walked to a building.  When I went in I saw all of my friends sitting on benches that looked like church pews.  They were all wearing gold robes. I said "Oh, I'm glad to see that everyone made it."  They all looked at me and one of them said, "No, we didn't.  Neither did you."

I have never forgotten that dream.  It was so vivid and I can still conjure it up in memory just as though I dreamt it last night. Ever since I had that dream, I have always been one hundred percent sure that there is no such thing as death. I don't know if it was a past life dream, and my friends and I had died together in a past life, or if it was just some message I needed at the time, but it was very powerful. Although it was a dream, it seems to be as memorable and real as many "real life" experiences.

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #226 on: Feb 03, 2014, 08:07 AM »

Hi Kristin, Skywalker, Linda, Ari, and Cat...

Tomorrow, Tuesday, we will begin again on our next segment for Neptune. My thought right now is to have a discussion on what happens within the consciousness of the Soul when the natural balance of the physiology of the brain takes place that then manifests is all kinds of unstable states such as psychosis, neurosis of various kinds, multi-personalities, total insanity, and so on.

Please let me know if this is agreeable to you all.

God Bless, Rad
cat777

« Reply #227 on: Feb 03, 2014, 08:41 AM »

Hi Rad,

Yes.  It sounds interesting!
Skywalker

« Reply #228 on: Feb 03, 2014, 08:41 AM »

Rad,

Very agreeable.

Thank you
Kristin

« Reply #229 on: Feb 03, 2014, 10:08 AM »

Hi Rad,
Yes sounds great.
Kristin
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #230 on: Feb 03, 2014, 12:03 PM »

Hi Rad, I'd love that. Thank you so much.
Love, am
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #231 on: Feb 03, 2014, 12:46 PM »

Hi Rad, I'd be very interested in that too, thanks Upasika
cat777

« Reply #232 on: Feb 03, 2014, 05:31 PM »

Hi Rad,

I think Linda is still having issues with internet access as I have not "seen" her around.  If she were, I am sure she would want to persue this as well :-)

cat
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #233 on: Feb 03, 2014, 10:53 PM »

Hi Rad and everyone,

Sending this from the library.

Yes Cat, my internet is still out, but hopefully it should be back in a few day's time.

YES I would love to learn more about Neptune as you have set out Rad.

Looking forward to that!  And welcome Upasika!

Love,

Linda
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #234 on: Feb 04, 2014, 09:55 AM »

Hi Ari, Kristin, Linda, Cat, Skywalker and Upasika ..

So now we can add to our ongoing understanding of the totality of the archetypes that correlate with Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th house which involves the potential for the consciousness of the Soul to manifest various neurosis's, psychosis's, schizophrenia, multiple personality disorders, and total insanity.

When the inherent structural nature of consciousness which correlates to Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th House becomes fractured in such a way that it's structural integrity that keeps the consciousness stable becomes unstable. The stable nature of the consciousness defined through it's inherent structure correlates to the inherent proportions of the physiology of the brain. When this physiology changes in it's proportions then the nature of the consciousness changes relative to it's inherent design. Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th house specifically correlate to the balance or imbalances of the various physiological substances within the brain. These potential imbalances can be from relatively slight to extreme.

The causative factor in the proportions of the various physiologies within the brain of course is the Soul. Thus, the conditions that the Soul creates for itself coming through it's evolutionary time which reflects it's desires, and the consequences of those desires, causes the specific physiology within the brain in each life.

Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House correlate to the primary brain. As we just learned in our last segment this is where our dreams manifest from. The nature of most dreams seem non-sensical where all kinds of images manifest in a non structured way. They seem to have a life of their own where the 'dreamer' of the dreams feels unable to change them. The dreams appear or 'seem' to be in charge of the dreamer: a hapless witness who at once is observing and experiencing the emotional affects of the dreams themselves.

When the Soul becomes fractured for whatever reasons this fracturing will create some degree of trauma. The nature of the trauma(s) then becomes the causative factor in the nature of the dream images. The physiology of these then alters the natural physiological balances of all the various substances within the brain. In turn this can then lead, in varying degrees, to various neurosis's , psychosis's, schizophrenia, , multiple personality disorder, and total insanity wherein the egocentric structure that the Soul has created in whatever current life becomes overwhelmed by the unconscious content that then manifests in these ways: like 'dreams' that become the 'reality', Saturn, for the Soul itself. 

It is as if the primary brain that, again, is the seat of the Soul that contains within itself all prior life memories, is pounding on Saturn's door in such a way as to overwhelm that structural control of consciousness in it's natural or inherent state. Thus,  the inner imagery that comes from this primary brain interacts with the mid brain, Neptune, by way of the limbic system. Here, again, we have the secretion  of physiological substances that directly correlate to and trigger emotions. So now we can see that the Soul is reacting to itself by way of the images manifesting from it that have an emotional reactions that now begin to overwhelm the natural or inherent structural nature of the brain by way of the natural proportions of the various physiological substances that keep it that way.

In essence Saturn correlates to the natural boundary within consciousness that separates the unconscious content of the Soul, and it's current life reality that is defined by the egocentric structure that the Soul has created for that life. This is the natural structural nature of consciousness. And this is deliberate by way of the Soul, and the Creator of the Soul, so that the Soul can focus on the life at hand, and the intentions for that life which of course reflects it's ongoing evolutionary journey. Thus, a natural evolutionary progression can occur for the Soul in a natural way.

When the natural proportions of the various physiological subtances within the brain become altered for the reasons we now can understand this then causes the Soul to  IMAGINE, Neptune,  'realities', Saturn, where what is being imagined by way of the various neurosis's, psychosis's, schizophrenia, and total insanity is being caused by memories from this or other lives that is projected from within the consciousness of the Soul into it's current life circumstances. Again, this can range from being relatively mild to extreme. In all cases there is an imbalance of the inherent total physiology of the brain. This is why, for example, these conditions of consciousness, in the times we now live in, are treated with drugs, physiological substances, whose intent of course to stabilize the consciousness within the brain that is being caused by the Soul itself. 

From an EA point of view when any of these conditions occur from within the consciousness of the Soul it is necessary to determine the 'why' of it in order to understand it. This as we know is one of the great wonders of EA for it allows the EA astrologer to play a role that is similar to a detective. An EA detective ! Thus an understanding of the core EA paradigm can provide exactly this understanding because of it's detective nature: cause and affect.

Within that EA paradigm there will almost always be a signature that correlates with these altered states of consciousness wherein the inherent physiological substances within the brain are out of balance in some way. This signature can be seen in many ways but the archetype of Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th house will always be indicated by, typically, stressful aspects. Squares to Neptune, T-squares to Neptune, oppositions Neptune or  planets in the 12th House, to the ruler of the 12th House, or to the Nodal Axis of Neptune can all correlate to this signature.

As an EA exercise it may be useful for us to now examine the birth charts of Souls who have been diagnosed with the various conditions of neurosis, psychosis, schizophrenia, or total insanity. Once the signature becomes apparent in those charts it then becomes a matter of trying to understand the evolutionary and/ or karmic causes of that condition.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #235 on: Feb 05, 2014, 07:56 AM »

Hi Upasika, Kristin, Linda, Skywalker, Cat, and Ari

So I think it would be good for all of you to find a  birth chart of someone who has been diagnosed with either a neurosis, psychosis, schizophrenia, dis-associative behavioral disorder (multi-personalities), or outright insanity and to post that chart with your EA analysis as to the causes of whatever condition you have identified in that chart. So first post the relevant signature, then the EA as to the causes.

Let's make our due date February 17th. After that we will continue on with our Neptune thread.

God Bless, Rad
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #236 on: Feb 06, 2014, 01:41 AM »

Okay, Rad, thank you for this further opportunity

to practice with the Neptune archetype.

Linda  Smiley
Skywalker

« Reply #237 on: Feb 06, 2014, 06:20 AM »

Hi Rad,

If the Soul is fractured/traumatized and thus leads to dreams and images that then alter the physiology of the brain in a way that alters a persons structural sense of reality and leads to psychosis, it seems to be a way for the Soul to heal and integrate the fracture itself and, taking chemicals to re-balance the physiology of the brain would seem to counter that intention to heal, by simply treating the symptoms and not addressing the root cause for the psychosis. Is this correct?

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #238 on: Feb 06, 2014, 06:55 AM »

Hi Rad,

If the Soul is fractured/traumatized and thus leads to dreams and images that then alter the physiology of the brain in a way that alters a persons structural sense of reality and leads to psychosis, it seems to be a way for the Soul to heal and integrate the fracture itself and, taking chemicals to re-balance the physiology of the brain would seem to counter that intention to heal, by simply treating the symptoms and not addressing the root cause for the psychosis. Is this correct?

Thank you

All the best

Hi Skywalker,

I don't think so because in a psychotic state the Soul is now detached, removed, from objective reality in general, and thus the Soul's capacity to objectify itself in that psychotic state. Without an ability to objectify there really is now ability to heal by way of the causes that has created that psychotic state. Thus the drugs that are used are meant to stabilize the consciousness of the Soul so that such objectification can take place.  For example the guy who first started the great group Pink Floyd, Syd Barret, had a psychotic break at one point in which he was then hospitalized, and given the drugs to stabilize him. In time that is what happened, and he was then able, presumably, to carry on with his life because of being able to objectify what had happened to him. In turn, this lead to decisions he made for the rest of his life in which he remained stable. 

God bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2014, 07:16 AM by Rad » Logged
Skywalker

« Reply #239 on: Feb 06, 2014, 07:44 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for replying, I understand the need to gain objective awareness in order to heal but what I´m seeing are people taking pills for everything from a mild headache or a mild depression to more intense psychological/emotional disorders. My concern is that instead of using these medicines on a temporary basis in order to help with the healing process by creating a temporary relief, in combination with other forms of therapy or healing strategies, they are simply depended upon until the symptoms are gone and people return to their "normal" state. What about someone psychotic who finds himself far away from civilization and has no way to access his/her meds? It seems they would either go insane and commit suicide or deal with it somehow, if possible.

It´s my understanding that the reasons for these conditions are in the first place spiritual, mental and emotional as you pointed out with the Soul being fractured and it makes sense that, that is where they should be addressed, at their causative root. It also seems that due to the huge distortions of nature and natural law that permeate our world today, that most people do have some form of neurosis or psychosis.

Thank you

All the best
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video