Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 10185 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #240 on: Feb 06, 2014, 07:49 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Well, I certainly share all your concerns about this.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #241 on: Feb 06, 2014, 11:52 AM »

Hi Ari, Upasika, Linda, Cat, Skywalker, and Kristin

Just a note on how to do the birth chart for the example you choose to work with: just keep it simple. So just identify the condition in consciousness of the person/ chart as in a neurosis, psychosis, etc. Then identify the astrological signature in the chart for that, and, then, a succinct EA analysis as the the cause of that as you see it through the EA paradigm within that chart.

If you have any questions please let me know.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #242 on: Feb 11, 2014, 08:04 AM »

Hi Rad,

Melatonin is the hormone that induces sleep. It also operates in such a way as to have the emotional responses or reactions to the dreams themselves that, again, manifest instinctually from the primary brain or brain stem: the seat of the Soul itself. Melatonin can also give 'color' to dreams.

Is this the the role of the Pineal gland and melatonin in spiritualization of consciousness?

Also, do all Soul desires emanate from the brain stem? or do they also/only emanate from the chakras that are associated with the different types of desires?

Thank you so much ..

God Bless,
Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #243 on: Feb 11, 2014, 08:29 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Hi Rad,

Melatonin is the hormone that induces sleep. It also operates in such a way as to have the emotional responses or reactions to the dreams themselves that, again, manifest instinctually from the primary brain or brain stem: the seat of the Soul itself. Melatonin can also give 'color' to dreams.

Is this the the role of the Pineal gland and melatonin in spiritualization of consciousness?

As the Soul naturally evolves and the consciousness within it expands in ever widening concentric circles reflecting that expansion melatonin is the hormone secreted from the pineal in direct proportion to that expansion. The determinant for this is desire itself within the Soul. So the more desire the Soul has to expand it's consciousness in it's ultimate evolutionary journey to return Home to it's Source the more the pineal gland secrets this hormone.

Also, do all Soul desires emanate from the brain stem? or do they also/only emanate from the chakras that are associated with the different types of desires?

The seat of the Soul for all Souls is the brain stem.

God Bless, Rad
cat777

« Reply #244 on: Feb 11, 2014, 01:56 PM »

" For example the guy who first started the great group Pink Floyd, Syd Barret, had a psychotic break at one point in which he was then hospitalized, and given the drugs to stabilize him. In time that is what happened, and he was then able, presumably, to carry on with his life because of being able to objectify what had happened to him. In turn, this lead to decisions he made for the rest of his life in which he remained stable. "

Synchronicity - I chose Syd Barret for this assignment.  It took awhile to find his time of birth (I almost gave up). 
Taurus Moon

« Reply #245 on: Feb 11, 2014, 04:12 PM »

Hello Rad,
I would love to join the thread on Neptune. Is it still time?
Taurus Moon
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #246 on: Feb 12, 2014, 06:36 AM »

Hi Taurus Moon,

First, welcome to our message board. Yes, please feel free to join in.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #247 on: Feb 12, 2014, 11:48 AM »

Hi Linda,
I had planned on doing Syd Barrett too...but could not find the birth time, was going to just work off the planets because there was already so much there. Where did you find the birth time and would you mind sharing what it is?
Peace,
Kristin
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #248 on: Feb 12, 2014, 12:35 PM »

Hi Rad,

I'm sorry I wont be able to make the 17th, or anything close to it, so unfortunately I'll have to pull out of this assignment for now. Just got literally a mountain of world and health commitments to take care of. Thank you though, I'll still be reading along when I can, its a great thread.

blessings Upasika
cat777

« Reply #249 on: Feb 12, 2014, 02:05 PM »

Hi Kristin,

It turns out that the chart I found for Syd Barrett is a rectification.  I almost decided to go with someone else, but looking at the chart, decided to stick with it.  It's from Eric Francis.

http://planetwaves.net/chart.php?c=barrett

cat
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #250 on: Feb 13, 2014, 06:40 AM »

Hi Cat,

I would like you to not use that rectified chart. Rectified charts are just guess work in the end remembering that one of the great weaknesses of astrology is to be able to justify and rationalize just about anything relative to symbols used to do so. So if you want to do his chart then simply do a noon chart wherein the heart of your analysis is based on the planets themselves, the signs they are in, and the aspects they make to other planets.

Kristin contacted me as well about this and this is exactly what I told her as well.

God Bless, Rad
cat777

« Reply #251 on: Feb 13, 2014, 11:20 AM »

Hi Rad,

Ok, fine. That was my first instinct, but then I changed my mind.  I should remember not to change my mind, follow my first instinct, as it's usually right.  :-)  Although I know a bit about Syd as a musician, I thought of someone else who I know more about on many levels, so I have no problem changing my subject.

Thanks
cat
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #252 on: Feb 17, 2014, 03:37 AM »

Hi Rad, I'm working on Mark David Chapman's chart. I picked him because of his early diagnosis with clinical depression - which I know isn't necessarily just a Neptune/12th house thing, yet in his case it definitely is. I wanted to ask a question first.

Listening to interviews with him years after he was first incarcerated he seems to express an active relationship with "the Lord" and considers himself forgiven by the lord though he does expresses regret for what he did. In his 1992 interview with Larry King he even declared that he takes full responsibility for what he did, that it was his choice and that nothing caused him to act as he did other than himself. He did not seem to justify his actions with self righteous justification like he did the few years after he murdered John Lennon. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0009/30/lklw.00.html

This acknowledgment of choice seems really important here and I wonder if he has been resolving a very strong karmic pattern of deflecting personal responsibility for his own choice making onto a larger philosophical ideal to compensate for a deep feeling of being unimportant. He said recently that if he was let out on parole he would live with a minister in NY. He also emphasized that he had to heal his schizophrenia (self diagnosed) through his relationship with God.

The taking refuge in God bit seems important given his own Saturn dynamics, however I wonder about the inner reality of this soul. Is it another self convincing lie, or is it real? He found the lord when he was a youth as well, well before he murdered Lennon.

In a relatively recent interview he said, "
“When Mr. Lennon passed me I turned, pulled out my weapon and shot him in the back,” he said. “I have read in the record all through, since that time, that I said, ‘Mr. Lennon,’ but I did not say that. I just shot him. It was just me and him in the archway of the Dakota (apartment building) and I knew who he was. I met him earlier that day, and I just shot him then.”

The fact that emphasis was placed on such a detail makes me wonder. This soul has had a deep emotional need to be understood and recognized for his actual inner reality. He has expressed that he has turned totally to God and the bible, and yet I wonder if the Bible has simply become another philosophy to attach himself to that serves to alleviate him from any personal responsibility. This soul has a karmic history of performing actions out of self interest and revenge on the basis of feeling like he was being duped. Is he taking responsibility for himself for sure?

Anyway, it's late and I should go to sleep. My core question is: what is the nature of this soul?
I'll post my analysis Monday night. Thank you Rad,
Love,
am
Skywalker

« Reply #253 on: Feb 17, 2014, 05:19 AM »

Rad,

I think I will only be able to submit my work later tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #254 on: Feb 17, 2014, 07:00 AM »

Hi Ari,

"My core question is: what is the nature of this soul?"

The nature of the Soul is that it is an immutable consciousness created by the Source Of All Things. All forms of consciousness have within it Intelligence.  All forms of consciousness that have been created by that Source also have an individualizing dynamic that is intrinsic to it. This individualizing dynamic is the determinant of the Soul wherein all Souls have an individual reality that evolves through time. All individualized Souls have within itself the potential capacity to individualize themselves further by way of the creation of an self objectified individual reality that is called the egocentric structure of the Soul itself. As the consciousness within the objectified individualized Soul evolves it progressively becomes conscious, aware, that there is indeed a Source that is responsible for it's own Creation. The evolutionary journey of the individualized Soul that is self aware progressively realizes that the determinant of it's own observed evolution is DESIRE. Once realized the Soul desires to know that which has created it, it's nature, what it is, and, in turn, will desire to return back to the Source that has Created it in the first place. This is the nature of the Soul.

God Bless, Rad

From the main website:
                                                             The Soul

The word Soul has been a word in almost every human language system that has ever been on Earth. So what is it?

Can we open up the brain and find it ? No, obviously we can not. But we can not open up the physical body and find emotion either, for example. Yet we know we all have emotions.

Can we open up the brain and find thought ? No. Yet, we all know grwe at least have a thought or two in our heads.

Can we open up the body and find sadness, or depression, or happiness, or love? No. Yet, we all know that these things exist within us.

So obviously we are dealing with the nature of energy. The Soul is energy, which is no different than the energy of consciousness itself. Again, we can’t open the brain and find consciousness. Consciousness is one of the very greatest mysteries of all to scientists, for they can not explain it’s origins, or even how it came to be.

Consciousness correlates astrologically to Neptune. This is exactly the starting point for what we call religion and philosophy: the human need to contemplate and consider, within the desire to know where we come from and why.

In turn this becomes the causative factor for beliefs, where beliefs are result of the human pondering upon the origin of life itself. But is there a difference between beliefs and actual knowing ? Is there a way to know the answer to the big cosmic questions, versus to need to believe in an answer ? The happy news is that there is.

For example, by the sheer fact that there is a manifested Creation that exists as fact, there must also be TRUTHS THAT INHERENTLY EXIST because of the fact of the manifested Creation in the first place. By the fact of its existence, most of us can easily reason that there has to be something that is the origin of the Creation. In generic language we could call that something the Origin Of All Things, or The Source, and in religious terminology it is called God or the Goddess.

Consciousness is certainly part of the manifested Creation. It exists. That which is the origin of consciousness, of itself, must also be conscious. Thus the totality of consciousness emanates from this Source.

As an observable fact we all know that consciousness is in all living things; all life forms. And all of these life forms have the appearance of being separate from all other life forms, yet are simultaneously connected to them; two plants next to each other appear separate, yet are simultaneously connected to one another by the sheer fact of being plants.

So on the one hand there is in fact the individualizing aspect of consciousness; yet on the other, the universal aspect of consciousness, which binds all the individual aspects of consciousness together.
the Wave and the Ocean

Another way of illustrating this is the famous story of the wave and the ocean. Most of us would agree that it is the ocean that is the origin of the wave. Yet from the point of view the wave, if the individualizing aspect of consciousness was centered there, the wave appears and seems separate. In other words, if the center of gravity for consciousness was centered within the wave, then from that center of gravity the wave appears, and is experienced as, something separate from its own source – the ocean.

On the other hand, if the center of gravity within consciousness was the ocean itself, then the ocean simultaneously experiences its totality, while at the same time experiencing the individualizing aspects of itself, as manifested in the waves that emanate from it.

In the very same way then, the Universal Consciousness, which is the origin of all consciousness, has created and manifested the totality of the manifested Creation. Which of course includes the human being and the consciousness within it.

Within human consciousness there exists a natural individualizing aspect to it. This individualizing aspect occurs as a natural result of the human life form having distinct and individual forms relative to its root – the human life form as a seed, so to speak, that produces many other branches, – no different than the ocean and the wave. Thus, each human life form has its own individualizing consciousness that is called the Soul.

The Soul then, is an immutable consciousness or energy, that is naturally part of the Universal Consciousness that created it in the first place. Immutable here means that which can not be destroyed. Why? Because energy can never be destroyed, it can only change form – to evolve.
So how does the Soul evolve?

What dynamics are inherent within it that are the cause of its own evolution ? Within all human souls there exist two antithetical desires where DESIRE IS THE DETERMINANT OF EVOLUTION.

One desire is to RETURN to that which is the origin of us, of all Creation in the first place.

And the other desire is to SEPARATE from that which is the Origin Of All Things.

This simple inner dynamic within the Soul is also the natural cause, or law, of free choice, or free will. The evolution of the Soul is simply based on a progressive elimination of all separating desires, to the exclusion of only one desire that can remain: to return to the Origin Of All Things. This does not require any belief system at all, or any religion that one must belong to. This simple truth, because it is a function of natural law, can be validated by anyone through their own life experience.

Is it not true for example that any of us can have whatever separating desire that one can imagine. For example, a desire for a new lover, or a new career post, a new possession, and so on. And we may have the ability to manifest that which we desire. And when we do, there is in fact a sense of satisfaction of actualizing that which we have desired. But what soon replaces it ? Is it not the sense of dissatisfaction, the sense of “something more”?

It is preciously this sense of dissatisfaction, the sense of something more, that echos the ultimate desire, to return to the Origin Of All Things – the only desire that will bring to us that ultimate satisfaction. All of us have this universal experience.
So how can we know, independent of belief systems, that there in fact exists an Ultimate Source ?

The human being knew long, long ago, before the manifestation of religions and complicated cosmologies, through inner contemplation, inner ‘looking’, that when the breath in the body, inhale and exhale, became very, very shallow, even stopped, that there would then appear within the interior of their consciousness a LIGHT. This occurred as a natural function of the breath shallowing or stopping. Naturally.

Much later in human history this was to be called the famous third eye. And it is this very Light that symbolized, and connected, the individual consciousness reflected in the Soul to the Universal Consciousness that is the Origin Of All Things. The human being also learned long ago that by merging its own individual consciousness, or Soul, with that Light that its consciousness would then expand in such a way that the individual consciousness itself then became Universal and was then able to consciously experience that Ultimate Source Of All Things: the wave has returned to the ocean.

The point here, again, is that any human being can know and validate these natural laws through their own actual experience, which does not require belief systems of any kind. The key to do this, again, is to progressively shallow and stop the breath all together.

Any one can do this. If you doubt this, or wonder how, simply try the following natural method to do so: on your inhaling breath simply mentally affirm the number one. On your exhaling breath simply mentally affirm the number two. The ‘secret’ here is to concentrate as hard as you can simply on the numbers one and two. This act of concentration, intensified by desire manifesting as will, progressively causes the breath to begin to shallow and even stop.

Remember that consciousness is energy and can not be destroyed. It can only change form. Thus, as some may think, when the breath is stopped it does not mean you have to die. Consciousness is NOT dependent on the human form.

When the breath is stopped, the inner LIGHT, which is intrinsic to consciousness, will soon begin to appear. As it does so, simply move into it by the conscious act of surrender. Surrendering to it will then allow for a merging of your own consciousness with that Universal Consciousness, as symbolized in the Light. ANYONE CAN DO THIS AND THEN KNOW FOR THEMSELVES THIS NATURAL TRUTH.
The Natural Law of Breath

It is this natural law of breath, when stopped or deeply shallowed, that allows for what all the great teachers of relatively recent centuries, when compared to how long the human being has actually been on the planet, have said, including Jesus: “When thy eye is single, one’s whole body is full of light.”

Symbolically speaking, the two physical eyes that we have correlate to the two motions of breath: inhale and exhale. It is the inhaling and exhaling of the breath that keeps one’s consciousness utterly involved and enmeshed in the duality, or polarity, of life itself.

Likes and dislikes, happy and sad, love and hate, etc, etc correlate to, and demonstrate, this natural law. The numbers one and two correlate to the natural law of finitude and duality: cause and effect.

Yet between one and two, exists an interval, or zero. The interval, or zero, correlates to the Universal Consciousness, or infinity. Thus when the breath stops or becomes very, very shallow, the interval is then perceived.

And what is perceived in the single eye, or what has been called the ‘third eye’ that naturally exists within the interior of consciousness and can be accessed, merged with, is our Soul. When this occurs, the law of duality ceases to exist. The ultimate satisfaction is then realized. The Soul correlates astrologically to Pluto.

From the point of view of natural laws, it is interesting to note, historically speaking, that advanced mathematics like algebra, trigonometry, quantum physics, and so on could not have been realized unless there was an idea or conception called zero. This occurred in the third century A.D. in India. It was the Indian mathematicians that conceived the number zero. And, of course, from the point of view of Indian cosmologies, this occurred as a direct extension of their natural understanding of the origin of Creation: out of nothing, or zero, the manifested Creation occurred: the unmanifested/ manifested, or the causeless cause.

The Ego

Coming into human form, the Soul will manifest what is known as the ego. The ego correlates astrologically to the Moon. The ego, too, is pure energy. We can not open the brain and find it.

Unlike the energy of the Soul, which is sustained from life to life until the final merging with The Source occurs, the energy of the ego in any life is dissolved after that physical life ends.

The analogy of the wave and the ocean again serves to illustrate this point. The ocean can be equated with the Soul, and the wave can be equated with the ego. Of course the ocean (Soul) is manifesting the waves (ego), life after life. And just as the waves can rise and fall, in any given life that the Soul creates the ocean is sustained.

In other words, the egos that the Soul manifests in each life rise from birth, but finally dissolve back into the ocean (Soul) upon the completion of that life. Its energy is not destroyed, but simply absorbed back into the energy that created it in the first place. The ego created by the Soul thus allows for the individualizing aspect of the Soul in each life.
the Ego as vehicle of evolution

In each life the ego is created by the Soul in such a way as to serve as the vehicle through which the evolutionary intentions of the Soul in that life can occur. Each ego that the Soul creates is oriented to reality in such a way that the very nature of the orientation serves as the vehicle through which the life lessons can occur and be understood by the Soul. In each life, the ego allows for a self-image of the Soul to occur, relative to the individualizing aspect of the Soul.

An analogy to a movie projector will illustrate the point. If I have a movie projector loaded with a reel of film, and a screen in front of the projector, and I turn on the machine, generating light from it, I will have no distinct image on the screen unless I also have a lens in the projector. Without the lens, what manifests from the projector is simply diffuse light. Thus the lens serves as a vehicle, through which the images on the film can be focused and given distinct shape and form.

In the very same way, the ego that the Soul generates in each life allows for a vehicle, or lens, through which the inherent images that exist with the Soul can take form. This natural law of consciousness is thus the cause that allows for individual self perception and the word “I” itself.

The Soul, Pluto, also correlates to the genetic code – RNA and DNA, chromosomes, and enzymes. In each life the Soul IS THE DETERMINANT FOR THE ENTIRE GENETIC CODE OF THE LIFE, HUMAN FORM, THAT IT IS BEING BORN INTO. Each life that the Soul chooses is a continuation of that which has come before, where each new life taken correlates to the ongoing evolutionary lessons or intentions of that Soul. Thus, the body type, which includes which race to be born into; the appearance of it; the culture to be born into; the parents of origin; the specific and individual nature of the emotions, feelings, psychology, desires; and so on, correlate to the Soul’s intentions, reflected in the genetic code in total, in each life.

This is all then given individual form in each life via the egocentric structure (Moon) that the Soul creates in that life. Thus any person can then say things like “this is who I am”, “this is what I need”, “this is what I am feeling”, “this is what I am trying to learn”, and so on: the individualizing aspect of the ego that the Soul creates in each life.
The Astral Plane

When ‘death’ occurs in any given life, as stated earlier, the ego that the Soul has created for a life then dissolves back into its origin: the Soul. Since both are energy, and energy can not be destroyed, where does the Soul go upon the physical death of the body? In other words, where is it on an energetic level?

Most of us have heard the words ‘the astral plane’, or heaven and hell. Obviously, what these types of words refer to are other realities or planes of existence. There are in fact other energetic realities or planes of existence.

Simply speaking, the astral plane is an energetic plane of existence that all Souls go to after the completion of a physical life on places like Earth. Energetically, this plane of existence is much less materially dense than places like Earth.

After physical death the Soul ‘goes to’ the astral plane, in order to review the life that has just been lived, and to prepare for yet another birth on places like Earth. Upon the completion of a life on Earth, the ‘ego’ dissolves back into the Soul in such a way that the center of gravity within the consciousness, within the astral plane, is the Soul itself.

For most folks living lives in the material plane we call Earth, the center of gravity of consciousness is the ego itself. This is why the vast majority of people living feel within themselves that they are ‘separate’ from everything else, the center of gravity being the egocentric “I”. In the astral plane the center of gravity shifts to the Soul itself so that when death occurs in any given life the ‘memory’ of the ego of that life is sustained.
Lives to Come

This memory of the ego is necessary for the Soul, for it is the memory of the ego that allows the Soul to not only review the life that has just been lived, but also serves as the basis for the next life to be lived, relative to the continuing evolution of the Soul itself. In each life we all pick up where we left off before. Thus, this memory of the ego in each life serves as the causative factor of what type of egocentric structure the Soul needs to create in the next life.

In essence, it is the memory of the ego that the Soul draws upon, the ‘images’ contained therein, that serve as the basis of the next ego that the Soul needs to generate in each successive life to promote its ongoing evolution. Astrologically speaking, this is symbolized by Pluto (the Soul), and the South and North Nodes of the Moon.

The South Node of the Moon correlates to the Soul’s prior egocentric ‘memories’, which determine the natal placement of the Moon in each life – the current ego.

The North Node of the Moon correlates to the evolving ego of the Soul – the nature and types of inner and outer experiences that the Soul needs, desires, in order to facilitate it’s ongoing evolution. In turn this will then constitute the ‘new’ egocentric memories, images, that the Soul will draw upon when a life has been lived and terminated at physical ‘death’.

Most of us are aware that the Moon also correlates to one’s family of origin in any given life. It should be clear then that upon the ‘death’ of the physical body, the Soul ‘goes to’ the astral plane, and meets again important family members, and others close to the Soul. This is also why, for many Souls, we continue to meet again those family members upon rebirth into yet another physical life on places like Earth. It is the memory of the ego now combined with the memory of family that is the determinant in this phenomena. And this phenomena is sustained until there is no longer any evolutionary or karmic need to sustain such relationships.
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2014, 08:37 AM by Rad » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: