Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 10128 times)
cat777

« Reply #270 on: Feb 18, 2014, 08:26 AM »

Hello Cat!May i ask what evolutionary state is Virginia Woolf in?Thank you!
And thanks for this amazing thread,i'm following and learning new things everyday!

Hi Wei,

Thanks for noticing the omission.  Third Stage Individuated I believe.

cat
Skywalker

« Reply #271 on: Feb 18, 2014, 08:39 AM »

Rad,

Thank YOU for this thread and all you are sharing herein, for your commitment to EA and for guiding us in the way that you do.

All the best
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #272 on: Feb 18, 2014, 02:26 PM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for your reply.  Your quote below really helped me to understand the why of it:

The getting of it is to understand that the Source Of All Things has set in motion the natural laws of free choice and desires as determinants in the evolutionary journey of all Souls. When natural laws are perverted through the choice making of Souls this automatically 'disturbs' the natural balance of all Creation where that balance is a function of all the natural laws interacting with one another in a natural way. When that is changed through the perversion to those laws this natural balance is then disturbed. Thus, that disturbance is then reflected in all the possible ways any Soul itself can become 'disturbed' to the point of manifesting the various psychological states we call neurosis's, psychosis's, schizophrenia, disassociative personality disorders, and so on.

I understand now that the causes of these things lie within the free choice making of the Soul.  My mother had been mentally ill probably for her whole life and recently passed away.  It had always been difficult for us children to deal with her.  I feel that her Soul needed to be loved unconditionally regardless of the illness, hence my father's complete unconditional love for her, as well as my being by her side and helping her transition to a place of peace.  I now realize that it was due to her own Soul's desires in the past that had led to her mental disturbances in this life.

Thanks again SO much!

Linda

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #273 on: Feb 18, 2014, 07:09 PM »

Hi Rad and group,

I completely deleted my last assignment as I had been using the wrong house system (changing Pluto from 11th to 12th).  I am much happier with the re-write (Merc Rx!) below since receiving your answers to my questions Rad.  I would also like to thank Skywalker who helped me via our Skype discussion.

EA analysis of Marilyn Monroe’s
Bipolar Disorder

South Node of Neptune Aquarius 6th
Ruler of SN Nep:  Uranus Pisces 8th
Current life Neptune Leo 1st
Ruler of Neptune:  Sun Gemini 11th
North Node of Neptune Leo 1st
Ruler of NN Nep:  Sun Gemini 11th

Although never officially diagnosed, many studies of Marilyn Monroe’s life predominantly reach agreement that she had the mental illness known as Bipolar Disorder (or manic depression).  This disorder manifests as elevated or agitated moods known as mania, alternating with episodes of depression. These fluctuating episodes greatly impaired Marilyn’s ability to function in ordinary life.  Later in her life one of her psychiatrists commented on the severity of Marilyn’s condition:  “Marilyn is a very sick girl.”  Another syndrome she was thought to have was Histrionic Personality Disorder, classed as a mental disorder, and characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition and emotion such as a high need for attention, inappropriate seductive behavior, and excessively strong emotions.

Marilyn’s Pluto Cancer 12th shows that the Soul was learning the evolutionary lesson of internal security.  The sickness stored within the Soul originated in the emotional body and correlated to many past lives of not receiving sufficient nurturing or appreciation, emotional rejection/non-responsiveness of a parent, an emotionally dominating parent who was abusive, cruel and vindictive, a lack of trust based on being let down by people in whom she had become overly dependent, sexual abuse by a parent, not being fed enough food as a baby, or being neglected as a baby.  She was an emotional wreck!

In the current life, she had been rejected by her mother, a paranoid schizophrenic, who had lived in a psychiatric hospital most of her life, and had had an absent father (Saturn Scorpio 4th Rx).  The Soul lesson was to break free from excessive attachment to external sources of security.  Therefore many of these experiences of emotional neglect and neediness repeated themselves in the current life in order that the necessary changes and evolutionary lessons could be realized.  Marilyn would constantly be forced back in upon herself to examine the inner dynamics that created each emotional crisis.  Being what many considered the ‘epitome of femininity’ it is likely that Marilyn had been a female for many lifetimes seeking to unite the anima/animus.  

With Pluto in the 12th house, the emotional depth of the Soul was profound.  There was a deep desire to heal the emotional body.  The emotional make-up was extremely intense, sensitive, touchy and moody.  She expected her displaced emotional needs to be met by others in a childlike way.  To feel secure required a bottomless pit of emotional nurturing.  For Marilyn, the two distinct emotional cycles – withdrawal because emotion was manifesting from the subconscious realms, and becoming animated due to processing the emotions – became extremely distorted and had resulted in mental disorders in the current life.  This past life karmic pattern was unresolved within the deeper unconscious.  The Soul in the current life had to deal with the unfinished business of seeking to understand these dynamics and make changes.  With Pluto/North Node in the 12th house, there was a need to release the suppression of the emotional body and learn to let go and surrender.  There was a need to completely cut the psychic umbilical cord with the past.  

With the South Node Capricorn 6th the past life impact of insufficient nurturing created a suppressive pattern that manifested as episodes of depression.  Stored in the Soul was deep pain, severing and fracture of the emotional body:  CRISIS held in the emotional body.  It is possible the Soul had alternated between playing the masochist and the sadist.  In the role of masochist, she subconsciously felt that she was being punished, was at fault, felt bad, felt judged, felt like a victim that attracted cruelty, abuse and anger, and that she deserved pain, humiliation and suffering.  The sadistic pathology correlated to past life occurrences of cruelty, anger and guilt that had been suppressed.  Suppressed anger is one cause of depression.  Many lifetimes of suffering judgment, persecution and emotional suppression resulted in severely distorting the emotional body and creating a very negative self-image or self-worth (2nd house Virgo).  

The ruler of the South Node, Saturn Scorpio 4th, shows that the sickness of the Soul that had resulted in the Bipolar Disorder originated from the suppression of emotions and hysteria.  Frightened at the depth of her own emotional needs and vulnerability, she desperately clung to the past, to what is known and familiar, in a Cancer-like way, repeating the cycles of animation/withdrawal, and the extreme emotional highs alternating with bouts of depression.  Her immense emotional depths were both a blessing and a curse.  She was plagued with feelings of being abandoned and betrayed by those whom she had trusted.  Any form of emotional rejection would trigger the implosion of hysteria and a nervous collapse would result.  

Ruler of the North Node Cancer 12th, Moon Aquarius 7th conj Jupiter (a double signature of trauma) would exaggerate the emotional responses.  When she was happy, she was REALLY happy.  When she was sad, she was REALLY sad.  And since the nature of the Moon correlates to moment-to-moment experience, one moment she would be happy, and the very next moment she would be sad.  No doubt there was extreme sensitivity to what other’s thought of her.  Whatever dynamics were imbalanced would be projected out onto the partner and reflected back to her through the partner.  She did not feel comfortable without a partner, yet the Soul created 3 divorces in order to force the necessary evolutionary lesson of internal security by cutting the symbiotic chords between herself and her partners.  Marilyn’s disorders were treated with drugs as well as psychotherapy in order to stabilize the consciousness.  An important relationship was the patient/psychotherapist relationship in which she could learn to objectively view her emotional needs in a detached manner.  The long experience with psychotherapy would allow the unconscious to be brought towards the conscious awareness with flashes of insight that would lead to self-revelations and healing.  In this way, the self-image (Cancer) could be renewed and strengthened.  

Moon opp Neptune re-emphasized the intense extremes of imbalance:  the swinging from hot to cold, which would take her deeper into the depression.  Moon squ Saturn shows the suppression and distortion of the natural emotional body alternating with emotional outbursts like a child, the lesson being emotional maturity.  With Moon conj Jupiter she was learning about the “natural” healthy expression of emotions.  

With Mars Pisces 8th, there had been past life sadistic sexual abuse, probably by the father, memories of imprisonment, and the psychology of hiding.  She reverted to obsessive sexual manipulation of others in order to get the emotional sustenance that she craved.  The puckering of the lips:  could they be the lips of a baby seeking milk?  There was also deep anger stored in the Soul due to the sadomasochistic pathology.  

Neptune Leo 1st, conjunct its own South Node, symbolized the Soul’s intention in this life to confront and evolve beyond the existing limitations of the past.  This was not easy since Neptune forms a t-square with Saturn Scorpio 4th (ruler of SN) and the Moon Aquarius 7th (ruler of NN) showing the inherent dynamic tension in the structure of the Soul’s consciousness.  With Neptune in Leo conjunct the Ascendant, the disorder played out as a lack of control of impulses, high need for attention, making loud and inappropriate appearances, inappropriately seductive behavior, excessive need for approval, craving stimulation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve personal needs.  

With the South Node of Neptune Aquarius and the Moon’s South Node Capricorn both in the 6th house, the trauma pattern from past lives was like a tight knot within the Soul’s consciousness.  The South Node of Neptune Aquarius at the very end of the 6th house correlates to where the Soul left off in the last lifetime, that is, bringing to culmination the pathology of sadomasochism and guilt/atonement dynamics.  The Soul, tying up many loose ends, re-traumatized as it moved from one crisis to the other.

Ruler of South Node of Neptune Aquarius, Uranus Pisces 8th (culminating degree), correlates to bringing to closure a series of past lives where the Soul had experienced betrayal (real or imagined), abandonment, loss and violations of trust through family relationships (Pluto Cancer).   Marilyn’s 3 major relationships correlated to tying up and resolving past life karma with key partners.  The Soul sought deep psychological understanding in order to evolve beyond the limitations of the crystallized patterns of the past.  Uranus Pisces 8th reflects a Soul desire to understand the consequences of its desires that had caused the mental illness.    

With the Planetary North Node of Neptune in Leo 12th, there had been  escapism, substance abuse, excessive fantasy, sexual provocativeness, disillusionment, and loss of meaning.  She suffered with nightmares and insomnia, haunted by dreams with past life content.  To escape the pain she would retreat into a fantasy world, fashioning her sense of separate self into international stardom to reach a legendary iconic status (Venus Aries 9th conj the MC).  

Ruler of both Neptune and the North Node of Neptune Leo, Sun Gemini 11th correlates to the Soul’s purpose in the current life to bring in new information that would allow a detachment and objectification of the emotional dynamics, and act as a stabilizer or integrator, in order to focus on the purpose of its life lessons.  

Marilyn died at the age of 36, the autopsy recording cause of death as acute barbiturate poisoning resulting from probable suicide.

The intention of the North Node Cancer conj Pluto (no Pluto polarity point) was to continue to learn inner security.  How?  By learning to “balance” her emotional responses by taking an objective view of them (Cancer ruled by Moon Aquarius 7th), by giving herself the emotional “space” to find emotional detachment, and encouraging relationships with others who could appreciate her unique individuality.  How does she change the pattern?  By learning balance, creating balance and space between self and others, and surrendering to peace.  How does the Soul heal?  By opening up to the Universal, developing the feminine (Vesta conj NN-Pluto), and opening up HEALTHY emotions in a balanced way.

~      ~      ~

* Marilyn Monroe Porphyry chart.gif (74.02 KB, 561x827 - viewed 26 times.)

* Marilyn Monroe.jpg (4.78 KB, 192x263 - viewed 15 times.)
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2014, 07:24 PM by Linda » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #274 on: Feb 19, 2014, 07:59 AM »

Hi Cat,

Your EA work and analysis of Virginia Woolf is simply brilliant. It is your very best work to date. All of your EA correlations and the reasoning you used to support your analysis of Woolf's psychological conditions are as accurate as they are comprehensive and exact. Simply brilliant work Cat.

The only correlation that is not correct is this: "Uranus correlates to the right-brain or non-linear mind". The right brain and non linear part of our consciousness correlates to Jupiter, Sagittarius, and the 9th House. Uranus correlates to the brain in general with specific correlations to a variety of it's structure and functions. The right brain is not one of them.

Other than that Cat this is your best work to date. It is a true joy for me to witness your own evolutionary growth with this work we call Evolutionary Astrology.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad

P.S. If you can please attach her chart to your post.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #275 on: Feb 19, 2014, 08:10 AM »

Hi Kristin,

Your EA analysis of using the the planets and the signs they are in, the aspects between the planets, of Barret is as excellent as it is accurate. Your EA reasoning is exceptionally sound, and your use of the geodetic equivalents to locate the relevant prior lives that are the causative dynamics that lead to his psychological condition is exactly what they are for.

Simply excellent EA work Kristin.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #276 on: Feb 19, 2014, 08:20 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Your very comprehensive EA analysis of this person is brilliant work. Your EA investigations relative to core EA paradigm in her chart in order to understand her past that lead to her current life are exactly how EA is meant to used and practiced. In so doing you have rightly understand the natural law of cause and effect as it correlates to the ongoing evolutionary journey of her Soul. This was masterful EA work by you as a result. I would also agree with you too that the intensive use of all those drugs that she took as prescribed by the 'doctors' in combination with the emotional repression that you pointed out is indeed the cause of those cancers.

Simply brilliant EA work Skywalker.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad

P.S. If possible can you attach her chart to your post ?
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #277 on: Feb 19, 2014, 08:29 AM »

Hi Linda,

Your succinct, and to the point, EA analysis of Monroe by way of the symbols you employed demonstrating your EA reasoning for her psychological conditions is as accurate as it is brilliant. Uncovering prior life dynamics as symbolized the the core EA paradigm that you used as causative dynamics for her psychological conditions in the current life of her Soul illuminated why those conditions existed in the way they did in her life.

This is brilliant EA work Linda.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #278 on: Feb 19, 2014, 08:32 AM »

Hi Ari, Kristin, Cat, Skywalker, Linda, Upasika, and Taurus Moon....

We will continue on in our Neptune thread at the first of next week: Monday. For now I want to thank all of you who have been participating in this thread because the very nature of your EA work has been simply masterful. Because of your efforts you are helping all those who have, and will, come to this thread in order to learn about the totality of the Neptune, Pisces, and 12th House archetypes from an Evolutionary Astrology point of view.

My hat is off to you all.

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2014, 08:49 AM by Rad » Logged
cat777

« Reply #279 on: Feb 19, 2014, 10:38 AM »

Hi Rad,

"The only correlation that is not correct is this: "Uranus correlates to the right-brain or non-linear mind". The right brain and non linear part of our consciousness correlates to Jupiter, Sagittarius, and the 9th House. Uranus correlates to the brain in general with specific correlations to a variety of it's structure and functions. The right brain is not one of them. "

I know that and had to re-read thinking to myself, "Did I really say that?"  :-)  Of course I found where I did.  Two paragraphs above I did say the very same thing about Jupiter.  Not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that. When I do these written assignments I get to a point where I can no longer look at them, which includes proof reading. When I start to feel that way I simply copy, paste and submit just to free myself of it.  There's usually no looking back  :-)

Everyone submitted some really good stuff worthy of reading over and over again and again.  This is turning out to be one very interesting thread.

Thanks to all!!!

ps: in addition, after posting her chart and looking at it again, I see another mistake.  I said that Taurus is on the 12th House Cups.  This cusp looks to be 29 Aries now, which adds yet another element of self-exploration and exploring the unconscious in search of the answer to the "Who am I question." 
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2014, 10:57 AM by cat777 » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #280 on: Feb 24, 2014, 07:39 AM »

Hi Cat, Linda, Skywalker, Kristin, Ari, Taurus Moon, Upasika and anyone else who wants to join in...

We have come a long way now in our development and understanding of the archetypes of Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House. What I want to do now is to share with you the a very important part of these archetypes which, to me, has been severely underdeveloped in the world of astrology in general. These archetypes concern the collective unconscious, and the collective consciousness. After you read this please ask any questions you may have. After that I will ask you to do an EA analysis of any chart that you chose to illustrate the archetypes being discussed now.

We have now correlated Neptune, the 12th House, and Pisces to the consciousness of the Soul in general, and the nature of the consciousness within any given individual Soul. If we remember that consciousness always assumes and manifests relative to the nature of the form that it exists within then we can understand that the totality of all the dynamics existent in any given Soul determines the 'form' through which it's consciousness will manifest. Within this state of consciousness we must also apply the affect of the collective unconsciousness, Neptune, the 12th House, and Pisces upon the current state of consciousness for any Soul. The collective unconscious correlates to the TOTALITY OF THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN ORGANISM TO DATE: THE CURRENT MOMENT. At the same time we need to apply the affects of the collective consciousness to the individual state of Soul consciousness in such a way as to understand how the affects of collective consciousness shapes and defines the individual state of consciousness. The collective consciousness simply means the TOTALITY OF ALL HUMANS EVENTS THAT ARE TAKING PLACE AT ANY POINT IN TIME TO EACH INDIVIDUAL. 2. Within the consciousness of the human organism is an awareness of the totality, the immensity, of the Manifest Creation: of something much larger than any one part of that Manifest Creation. This awareness of course is the causative factor, the determinant, for human consciousness to understand in some way exactly what is the cause of that Manifest Creation. This need to understand this cause then becomes the determinant of creating some kind of cosmology that can explain it. As a result, whatever the agreed upon cause is of that Manifest Creation, at any point in time in the human evolutionary journey, conditions the nature of the individual soul consciousness. This agreed upon, collective, cosmology thus becomes the CORE STRUCTURE OF THE INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS AT ANY POINT IN TIME. This core structure in turn thus conditions every other dynamic within the totality of the collective and individual Soul consciousness itself: it's emotions, it's mental structures, and it's sexuality. Thus, the inner relationship of the collective and individual Soul to whatever the Source of the Manifest Creation is as reflected in the specific cosmologies of any group of humans at any point in time AND PLACE. Thus, however the collective and individual consciousness of the Soul DEFINES the Source of the Manifest Creation is exactly how that Source will be experienced. From the point of view of Natural Laws that were set in motion by the Source Of All Things it of course is entirely possible for consciousness of each individual Soul to be in some kind or form of 'communion' with it's own Source.

This communion or desire to KNOW the very origin of all things, the origin of the Soul itself, is intrinsic to the consciousness of the Soul. This desire to know is not dependent on any external source for that knowing. This desire to know, the actual natural truth of the Creation, can be known by any Soul by way of the Natural Laws that allow it to do so. Those natural laws start with the natural law of the breath. The inhaling and exhaling breaths correlate to the natural laws of cause and affect, thus the natural law of duality. This natural law thus correlates to thought and counter thought, of the ongoing manifestation of phenomenal reality that is rooted in this natural law of cause and affect. Yet, this inhaling and exhaling breath can also be suspended: a state of breathlessness. In this natural state of breathlessness the consciousness of the Soul is thus temporally free for the natural law of duality. In this natural breathless state the consciousness of the Soul expands from within itself that will allow it to perceive the very nature of the manifested Creation by way of all the natural laws that are responsible for it. Consciousness can inwardly expand to the point of being able to perceive the actual manifestation of the manifest and the un-manifest from which that which manifests manifests from.

All Souls, by birth right, have this natural capacity. And what is perceived in this naturally breathless state is identical to all Soul's who are able to arrive at such a state. In essence, a universal truth that is not dependent on any invented cosmology by humans that is agreed upon to be true when, in actual reality, it is not.

These invented cosmologies began when the human organism shifted from nomadic ways of living to settled communalities in which foraging in order to survive was progressively replaced by growing crops and raising animals for clothing and food. The very first 'conception' for what we now call God began exactly at that time. Before then humans lived in accordance with Natural Laws in which their very existence was dependent upon. Their world was one of nature spirits of all sorts that did not have a perceived Source or cause.

The S.Node of Neptune being in Aquarius for all humans on the planet today directly correlates with the time in which humans began to live in farming type communities, of when cosmologies were invented to explain the nature of phenomenal reality. The concept of 'God' began that progressively was defined by humans in all kinds of ways that had nothing to do with the ACTUAL Source Of All Things.

So we can see by way of the S.Node being in Aquarius how the collective conscious/ unconsciousness from that time until now has affected the individual consciousness of each Soul by way of the various man made religions and cosmologies that have defined 'God' in all the way that it has been. One of the archetypes that Aquarius correlates too is one of PROJECTION. This of course is a reflection of the fact of the Manifest Creation itself is a projection from the Source Of All Things. Thus, the consciousness the Soul projects it's desire for understanding and ultimate meaning upon the phenomenal nature of the Creation: Such projections are the basis of what philosophies and religions from the East called Maya or illusion: life is nothing but a dream. Relative to the fact that the human life form is a social form of life this then is the determinant of needing a consensus in order to bind the whole together in a state of security which is basis of 'collective agreement' about what 'reality' is and is not. So it then becomes totally possible for the human life form to create a reality based on projections that has nothing to do with actual or ultimate reality.

The bottom line in this is that any invented religion and cosmology that is not NATURALLY TRUE has caused all kinds of traumas, Aquarius, to the collective and individual Souls that has been brought forwards since that time until now. As we all know religion has been one of the primary causes of wars between peoples in which one religion attempts to dominate/ eliminate any other religion that it feels threatened by. And, of course, this is always justified, rationalized, because each religion is the 'right' religion, the 'right' God. Thus we have the whole extermination of people, genocides, terrorism, car bombs, humans sacrifices to the avenging God, 'witch' burnings, torture, etc, etc, in 'the name of God'. And each group, Aquarius, Uranus, the 11th House within the totality of humanity has their own race, or their own version of 'god', of their own religions/ cosmologies, that is USED AGAINT any other group of people or race as a weapon to punish, eliminate, control, or dominate because that version of god and the religion / cosmology that follows that is the RIGHT ONE.

With the N.Node of Neptune being in Leo for all Souls we can see how the idea of 'god', the creator, is at the heart of all of Creation: Leo. We can also see how each of these invented religions and gods is the 'right' one, and all others wrong. We can now understand the root of all religions: "God created man in it's own image". We can now see how so many Souls use the language of god to justify that which they do: 'In the name of God'. And we can see, because of this, just how illusionary this is, illusions that are considered to be 'real'. We can also see, however, how the core desire in all Souls to know that which has Created them is also true. So the issue then becomes to inwardly KNOW the real and actual nature of what humans call God, and the true Source Of All Things, versus all the invented/projected religions, cosmologies, and 'gods' that have nothing to do with the true nature of the Creator and what It has created. And we can know which Souls actually represent in some way the actual nature of the natural truths, of the Natural Laws, and of the real and Natural Source Of All Things.

So focusing on an individual birth chart we can see where and how the impact/ affect of the collective unconscious any given Soul by way of the placement of the S.Node of Neptune by house, with it' ruler, Uranus also by house, sign, and the aspects to it. Inherent to the Aquarius archetype is the desire to individuate from and within all other human beings in general, the very nature of the society that the Soul is born into, and the immediate peer group that it belongs too. Thus, the impact of all of these groups, and the collective unconscious ignite this desire to individuate. The S.Node of Neptune by house, the location of it's planetary ruler by it's own house, sign, and aspects to it correlate how this was done in the lives leading to the current life.

The natal location of the current life Neptune by house, sign, and aspects to it correlate to how the collective unconscious impacts on the individual's Soul consciousness in such a way as to stimulate and ignite the desire to individuate from it, and, in turn, how this will impact on the current state of the collective consciousness.

And the N.Node of Neptune by it's own house, and the aspects to it, correlate to how the Soul will actualize, give purpose too, and integrate both the current life Neptune relative to it's past which is, again, symbolized by the S.Node of Neptune.

So, again, if you have any questions please ask them of me now before we proceed.

God Bless, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #281 on: Feb 26, 2014, 08:32 AM »

Hi Skywalker, Linda, Cat, Kristin, Ari, Upasika, Taurus Moon and anyone else who wishes to join in ..

So now that you have had a couple of days to think about all this let's go ahead and do an EA analysis of any birth chart of your choosing. Our due date will be March 10th. If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2014, 09:53 AM by Rad » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #282 on: Feb 26, 2014, 04:24 PM »

Hi Rad, I'll be sitting this one out and just following along. I'll likely continue here after we complete the Darwin thread.
With love,
Ari Moshe
Skywalker

« Reply #283 on: Feb 27, 2014, 06:20 AM »

Hi Rad,

I´m not sure I´m getting exactly how this is meant to be done. Do you think you could give a short example of how to work on this? Also when is the deadline?

Thank you

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #284 on: Feb 27, 2014, 06:26 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Ok, later today I will give a small/ simple example of how to do this. The deadline is March 10th.

God bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2014, 09:51 AM by Rad » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: