Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 10257 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #60 on: Nov 27, 2013, 09:44 AM »

Hi Ari,

First, thanks for taking the time you have to work on this. Your EA analysis of the 4th House Neptune archetype is simply excellent EA work. You have clearly identified core archetypes that lead to the various specifics of projected ultimate meaning that can then lead to disillusionment based on the causes of those projections. Simply excellent EA work Ari.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #61 on: Nov 27, 2013, 09:52 AM »

Hi Katherine,

First, thanks for taking the time that you have to work on this. What you have presented by way of Neptune in the 2nd house is primarily descriptive statements that lack any presentation as to the causes of what you are describing. EA is about understanding the natural law of cause and affect/ effect: the why's of anything. It's not that what you have described is incorrect, but it is, again, lacking in understanding the causes. I understand that you are really just starting to understand EA in this way, life in this way, which is why I commend you are making the effort that you have with an eye to helping you develop your natural capacity that you have to do this work. The value is always in the effort Katherine. And by keeping at this effort you will in fact arrive at an understanding of EA in the way that it is intended: the natural laws of cause and affect/ effect.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #62 on: Nov 27, 2013, 09:54 AM »

Hi Simon,

We can wait for you to finish your work. One of the amazing things about this message board is that people from all parts of our planet participate in it: the various time zones. So we of course can then respond to anyone who needs just a bit more time to finish up on what they are working on.

God Bless, Rad
Simon

« Reply #63 on: Nov 27, 2013, 11:20 AM »

Done Smiley

Simon

« Reply #64 on: Nov 27, 2013, 11:25 AM »

Neptune in  11th house.

Hi Rad and others.
Firstly thank you for offering this opportunity to allow us to deepen our understanding of the EA archetypes. I chose to format my writing today in a way that reflects how I am learning the archetypes. It is my first post so hoping to reflect some understanding.

The archetype of Neptune correlates to the ultimate meaning and how we connect back to source. Spiritualize your life.

“Every human being is essentially a Soul, covered with a veil of maya. Through evolution and self-effort, each human makes a little hole in the veil; in time, one makes the hole bigger and bigger. As the opening enlarges, the consciousness expands; the Soul becomes more manifest. When the veil is completely torn away, the Soul is fully manifest in him/her. That woman/man has become a master – master of their self and of maya.” (Yogananda)

As I understand it - the purpose of the neptunian experience of ''illusions'' is to induce a state in which the soul ultimately finds itself having to use a higher sense of consciousness to further evolve through ‘’disillusionment ‘’ as explained here.

´´ As the opening enlarges, the consciousness expands´´

The extent of the evolution/growth will be reflected directly in the soul’s psychological limitations. This is reflected in the below quote.

''This natural law can be illustrated by using the example of a light bulb that has the total capacity to be illuminated say by 100 volts of electricity, If I attach a dimmer switch to this light bulb I can then  control the degree of electricity that illuminates it from the most minimal amount of electricity, voltage, to the maximum degree of electricity that would then be reflected in the degree of brightness within the bulb.''

The archetype of the 11th house reflects in the totality of conscious the collective identity - but within that is everyone's own individual unconscious. It reflects the nature of libation relative to the crystallization from the Capricorn archetype. Objectivity though detachment though the act of liberation also correlates to the 11th house. 
Within the 11th house, past life trauma can be reflected and seen. The suppression that comes from the Capricorn archetype is being one of the causative factors of past life trauma.     
Within the archetype of 11th - Groups/communities/organizations also allow us to have the reflection of who we are through association of which groups we choose to be a part of.

Souls with Neptune in the 11th house project ultimate meaning onto their own unique identity. They create all sorts of illusions around how they see themselves in relation to the collective.
With the ultimate ideals of timelessness and spacelessness being the dynamic within Neptune, the perspective of the not seeing the facts (Virgo) leads the soul along the road to being deluded.

With Neptune in the 11th the sense of how the groups work, views on how community dynamics operate, family dynamics and ultimately how their own sense of freedom and uniqueness is expressed within that. These descriptions are directly effect by these illusions.
Another dynamic that can take place within the soul’s experience of being disillusioned, is one of persecution. There is a sense of security linked with the illusion. When these illusions are directly challenged the soul can have the experience of being personally attacked and persecuted. This is a dangerous dynamic because trauma is instantly created. This is why I feel humility is linked with the archetype - because it ultimately is the only way to be objective enough to see the lessons the soul is teaching itself through being disillusioned.

I will try to explore the dynamics of illusions - within the consensus state and individual state.

In the consensus states, a soul can often find themselves being drawn to groups/organizations where a sense of belonging is basis for attractions. The nature of the illusions could be from peer pressures, fear of rejection.
As consensus reflects conformity - projections of Neptune in the 11th within souls can lead them to creating illusions of own identity by identifying with what the groups ideals are and going with statues quo but never actually bringing their own uniqueness to the group. Trauma can now occur where the soul unconsciously has been suppressing its uniqueness - just doing what the rest does.
Allowing the groups to define the soul. Disillusionment can come from these situations where the soul finds loss and trauma through understanding that its unique identity has been has been wrongly expressed and the group/organizations in which it was part of does not directly reflect the true nature of itself.
Because the expression of Neptune in consensus can be more orientated around escapism - the release of the suppression cannot really lead to enlighten but behavior patterns of avoidance. Not dealing with it now.

Neptune in the 11th house in the individuated state - the soul may project ultimate meaning on their own individual uniqueness and that which makes them different.
As the veil starts too slowly  be removed the soul in individuated state will relate to the group/organizations more on a personal level and be making choices on which reflect its truer nature. This I feel can manifest in ways by which the choices are define more by what they like and dislike and which group represents them the best. On the deeper level the illusions create issues where their own sense of identity is not relate-able, this dynamic can cause the soul to detach from the group dynamic and thus causing issues of non-integration. Aspects of the delusion in the 2nd stage individuated would illustrate this perfectly. Another way the illusions and trauma can occur is where a sense of ultimate ideals are projected onto the group identity. This can be done so they can feel part of the group identity and feel relatable. Again this dynamic can exist because the trauma that exists within the unconscious memory from previous lives. The soul may remember trauma like not being be worthy of the group or have memories of being rejected for its uniqueness. 

Disillusionment occurs now where the group/organizations fail to live up to the ideals that where projected onto it. In reality the ideals that have been project are the souls own ideals for itself. The process of becoming deeply aware of the difference can propel the soul into understanding its own nature and thus allow itself to align again with groups/organizations that better suit its individual identity and thus evolution.

Again thank you for allowing this opportunity to practice. I have learnt a lot of my own karmic story through doing this and have also started to break through to deeper understandings of EA.

God bless
Simon
cat777

« Reply #65 on: Nov 27, 2013, 02:06 PM »

Hi Rad,

I hope you are feeling better!  Thank you for the feedback.  You are so right, of course.  Although I did allude to differences between the different evolutionary stages, I did not offer concrete examples and yes, I have to work on that!  :-)

Thanks for pushing me.  It's appreciated,

cat
Katherine

« Reply #66 on: Nov 27, 2013, 04:17 PM »

What you have presented by way of Neptune in the 2nd house is primarily descriptive statements that lack any presentation as to the causes of what you are describing. ... It's not that what you have described is incorrect, but it is, again, lacking in understanding the causes.

Hi Rad,
I agree, fully.  
Thank you so much for your encouragement.

God Bless,
Katherine

The degree of value is contingent on the degree of effort exerted
mountainheather

« Reply #67 on: Nov 27, 2013, 05:44 PM »

Hi Rad and Everyone,
I am loving reading all of your work.
I have only completed partially my work. My father passed away last Thursday and I have been focussed on this process. 
I trust I will have more time/energy for this after this weekend, please proceed and I will join in on the next step if that is ok.
With love, Heather
cat777

« Reply #68 on: Nov 27, 2013, 06:34 PM »

Hi Heather,

I am sorry to hear about your loss.  As you know, your father is in a better place and will always live on in your heart.  Blessings to you and your family.

cat
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #69 on: Nov 27, 2013, 07:18 PM »

Dear Heather,

All my deepest condolences to you.

I lost my father 2 years ago and my dear mother just 2 months ago.  I helped her transition and from my Soul to hers, it was an incredible experience.

Cat, Kristin, Jason ..... sharing Scorpio loss.

Love,

Linda

Skywalker

« Reply #70 on: Nov 28, 2013, 05:27 AM »

MountainHeather,

Hope you and your family are ok and stronger after this process.

All the best
Skywalker

« Reply #71 on: Nov 28, 2013, 05:42 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your positive feedback! I will try and expand upon what was written to include the evolutionary states but it might take a bit of time.

On a side note, relative to the individualized consciousness correlating with the Moon... does it also correlate with the Sun?

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #72 on: Nov 28, 2013, 07:59 AM »

Hi Simon,

First, thanks for taking the time that you have to work on this. Your EA analysis of the 11th house Neptune, both in the consensus and individuated EA states, does correctly capture some of the dynamics involved wherein the causes of a projected ultimate meaning leading to disillusionment, by way of the illusions generated that are rooted in that projection, are correct. This is an very good first effort Simon. Good for you !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #73 on: Nov 28, 2013, 08:06 AM »

Hi Heather,

Of course allow yourself to do what you need to do over because of the passing of your father. My own brother passed on this past week as well so can certainly relate to the emotions created because of the passing of those that we love.

If you feel drawn to work on / complete your work on this segment of Neptune please do so as we will not begin again in our next segment until Monday next. If not then just pick this up as we move along when you feel ready to do so.

God Bless you and your father, Rad

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #74 on: Nov 28, 2013, 08:09 AM »

Hi All,

First, again, I wish to thank all of you for the efforts you have made in this segment of Neptune. Do to some stuff in my own life we will not start on our next segment until Monday next: December 2nd. If any question come up on anything that you have done, or question you have about Neptune in general, please ask them of me as they occur.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video