Dear Rad and everyone,
I'm so much happier with my second attempt:
How, What and Where the impulses and whispers originating from Source
can manifest as messages, thoughts and signposts in a Soul with:
– Neptune in Libra in the 11th house
– 12th house ruled by Venus
– Pisces on the 5th house cusp
– Approaching the end of 3rd stage Individuated
– The Source inwardly induces within the consciousness of the Soul an archetypal dimension of Neptune that manifests as impulses and thoughts that lead to desires being acted upon. The desires that are acted upon lead to ways the Soul can naturally “spiritualize” its life. The impulses, linked with the evolutionary journey of the Soul, manifest from the pineal gland (“the third eye”) as a deep inner “whisper” that contains messages within the consciousness of the Soul, like a big signway or billboard, that symbolize the original impulses being induced by Source. When the Soul desires to act upon these impulses of Neptune by way of moving in the direction of Source, a natural spiritualization of the Soul’s consciousness occurs.
Neptune in Libra in the 11th house is a healing signature for past traumas. The Soul experienced psychic disillusionment and severe trauma in past lives. This could also be a signature of suicide, alcoholism, drug abuse, and any other kind of escapism. Some of these Souls feel they cannot be here anymore because what they have projected Ultimate Meaning onto is being dissolved. Having lost the natural relationship to Source or to Nature through the distortions of the patriarchy, the Soul is on a quest to regain meaning, fulfillment, joy, the natural self, and his natural relationship to Source. It is via the process of disillusionment that the void becomes filled with the Truth of God.
1. 3rd stage Individuated
– The Soul is discovering who he is independent of Consensus conditioning. Feeling different from the majority of people he is detaching and objectifying himself and reality through independent thinking. Investigating different ways of understanding life progressively expands his consciousness. The Soul has unique gifts and capacities that he is able to offer society yet he will stand apart from it. He is aware of the relativity of beliefs, values and moralities of the world. He is progressively opening his consciousness up to the real or natural God. Since the Individuated stage of evolution correlates to Uranus, having Neptune in the 11th house reveals that this Soul has been very deeply questioning the nature of existence and creation, and his courage and desire to “individuate” creates an acceleration of the Soul’s evolution and spirituality.
2. Pluto paradigm: the ongoing evolutionary journey of the Soul
– From the Pluto paradigm can be ascertained why this Soul has Neptune in Libra in the 11th house. The impulses and whispers induced by Source manifest within the Soul as returning desires. The Soul and every other Soul, no matter what evolutionary stage, are evolving back to Source. Neptune in a non-stressful sextile to natal Pluto creates the impulse to isolate from the external environment in order to effect self-contemplation and integration of spirituality. With Uranus coming out of the disseminating phase and approaching a last quarter square aspect with Neptune, the Soul needs to interact socially with periods of isolation. The Soul that has created a separate self from life to life seeks ultimate meaning in something to fill the void. Impulses and whispers from the Source effects evolution through sudden revelations, arousing and mobilizing the Soul to action. It is by the Grace of God that the Soul receives the impulses and whispers of God that allow a natural spiritualization to occur.
3. Natal Neptune
– The Soul has a desire to experience transcendental reality through faith. The Soul tunes into the collective unconscious pertaining to the whole human race which alters his perception of reality, and into the collective conscious which is the totality of thoughts and vibrations on a conscious level. Resistance to the dissolution of the ego triggers confusion, disorientation and unconscious fears. Surrender to the impulses and whispers of God allow the ego to be dissolved. This process brings transformational change, healing, love, loving kindness, empathy, and forgiveness of self and others. The loss of ego will lead to the revealing of the true and authentic self.
4. Natal Neptune in Libra
– The Soul desires to learn how to be in relationship by actualizing and developing spiritual desires and needs through relationships with individuals, friends and groups in order to balance the levels of giving and receiving. With others, he will explore ways of relating that are independent of the existing social conventions, such as rebelling against traditional gender assignments, or playing out both male and female principles. Impulses and whispers from Source prompt the Soul to action by carrying out what partners, friends or groups need from him, or what God wants for him regarding sustained efforts that actualize equality and balance. These Divine messages inspire the Soul to psychically attune to the desires, needs and expectations of others. This happens by way of developing the awareness to actually “listen” objectively to the reality of others, and not just through the filter of his personal reality. Being able to truly love others by giving them what they actually need builds a commitment to a spiritual or philosophical system of thought. He is also able to fulfill a personal vision that correlates with his own sense of unique purpose.
In past lives there had been psychological and symbiotic enmeshment with others due to excessive proximity and dependency. Feeling so symbiotically tied to others can create a need for freedom, detachment or escape. Because the Soul is sharing and comparing himself with others, this produces the ability to have deep discussions regarding the nature of expectations. Thus through this process he is able to understand a larger context, and a different, deeper perspective of the nature of the dynamics and issues of interpersonal relationships. The messages occurring naturally in the Spirit would bring balance to dynamics that have reached extremes of imbalance. The kinds of messages and signposts change to reflect the Soul’s ongoing need for further spiritualization, in effect bringing in new relationships, friendships and involvements with progressive groups, thus fulfilling a collective need.
Through these impulses and whispers from the Divine, the Soul is able to love unconditionally, not conditionally, with the power to transform his life, the lives of others, and to truly forgive others. From here, he is able to progressively dissolve ego barriers that are preventing merging with the Cosmic Whole. The whisper from Source brings to a Soul with Neptune in Libra in the 11th house through his relationships with others, a capacity for deep healing, wisdom, insight, forgiveness, equality, balance, natural goodness, love of others, and love of self.
What leads to disillusionment in the Soul is a very persistent repetitive belief, need and projection over many lifetimes that he needs a partner. He may believe that in order to feel completely whole and fulfilled there is a necessity to find a woman, a partner, and to not be alone. In this way, he moves from one relationship to the next, believing that the next partner will be the right one. The whisper from God comes to the Soul by way of a message that nothing outside of himself can bring satisfaction, and that no partner or friend can complete the Soul. At his stage of evolution, the Soul is just beginning to learn that we are made for and compliment God, and not each other. When the Soul understands and acts upon the spiritual messages he will understand that only a relationship with God will bring satisfaction.
5. Natal Neptune in the 11th house
– The impulse originating from Source during times of self-contemplation occurs through repetitive thought patterns that pertain to the Soul’s future. The Soul will receive a signposts regarding when to act at the right time. Acting upon these messages enables the Soul to liberate itself from outmoded conditioning patterns that had generated trauma, shock, fragmentation, alienation or hysteria in past lives. Repeating messages direct the Soul to stand back and view reality objectively. He may be prompted to join groups, social causes, or humanitarian movements, for a shared or social purpose. These messages may direct him toward altruistic or philanthropic work for others. The impulse from Source will lead to rebelling from existing conditions of stagnation and non-growth.
“A friend in need is a friend indeed!”
The Soul may be guided to form an intimate relationship with someone in order that both learn how to objectively see the nature of their reality. Through learning objectively about the dynamics of relationships the Soul is able to effect deep transformational change, and heal past trauma, wounds and phobias. He could be led to form an intimate relationship with someone who had been a friend, or vice versa, become a friend to someone with whom he had been hopelessly enmeshed. Some relationships or friendships allow the Soul to expand his consciousness through accepting the individual differences and diversity of life so that evolutionary growth progresses.
The Soul may be guided to form a partnership of like-mindedness to fulfill a shared objective or goal of a social context or non-intimate nature. He may find it difficult to differentiate his personal values from group values, or express his own identity because of becoming too fused or devoted to others. Yet the transcendental impulse will allow a letting go or surrender of fixed obsolete values in order that evolution continue. In this way, outmoded patterns in the Soul’s individuated unconscious are transformed. A whisper from Source may suddenly allow the Soul to find his courage, to stand up for a social cause, develop spiritual conviction to help or rescue others, or self-sacrifice himself for others, thereby not only expressing uniqueness, strength and individuality, but fulfilling a higher purpose for Source.
“The Arousing – Shock and Thunder!”
Thunder repeated: the image of SHOCK.
Thus in fear and trembling
The superior man sets his life in order
And examines himself.
The shock of continuing thunder brings fear and trembling. The superior
man is always filled with reverence at the manifestation of God; he sets his
life in order and searches his heart, lest it harbor any secret opposition to the
will of God. Thus reverence is the foundation of true culture.
The Soul may receive the whisper in the form of shock, astonishment, surprise, or his hair standing on end when a spiritual thought wants to distinguish itself from the ordinary workings of the mind. Another way God’s whisper takes place is through synchronicity, confirming that the Soul is on the right path at the right time. In this way the Soul is led step by step to surrender to the Spirit that gives him free rein. The whisper from Source brings to the Soul with Neptune in the 11th house a capacity for egalitarianism, autonomy, equality, sovereignty, and freedom. God whispers that we are all equal, that no-one is any better than anyone else. Through experiences of sudden spiritual awakening, the bonds of conditioning are broken, and past trauma and blocks to liberation are removed.
6. Aspects to Neptune
– Neptune sextile Pluto. Neptune in the 11th house and natural ruler of Pisces inconjunct Pisces on the 5th house cusp. This aspect generates crisis and self-scrutiny. While Pisces symbolizes the Divine, the Timeless, the Absolute, the 5th house symbolizes the Soul’s personal will, power, and creative purpose. Through this aspect, the impulse to spiritualize takes place through receiving messages as to what the Soul needs to do to atone, adjust, purify, improve self, and be of service to others. Messages or signposts could manifest through dreams or waking consciousness with visions such as joining a group (AA for instance) where the Soul can rehabilitate from past abuse of drugs, alcohol and marijuana. Or, the signpost could appear as the “next creative venture” through collaboration with like-minded others in the arts, music, or drama. This course leads to taking action through the strength of his will, fulfilling an individual purpose of creative self-actualization as well as a group purpose to be of service to the group.
7. Sign on the 12th house cusp Libra ruled by Venus
– In addition to Neptune being in the sign Libra, the 12th house cusp is ruled by Libra, and Venus will be found somewhere in the chart. Venus ruling the 12th house pertains to creating and projecting a sense of Ultimate Meaning onto relationships that are culminating in some way. The impulse from Source occurs through the imagination, introspection, dream-state, or daydreaming. The Soul is capable of universal and unconditional love being ultra-sensitive to the needs of others, compassionate, sympathetic, and self-sacrificing. The 12th correlates to the impulse to transcend all that has come before, to withdraw, retreat, or become reclusive, yet also to tie up loose ends.
With Pisces on the 5th, and Libra on the 12th, this combination points to Neptune and its higher octave Venus corresponding to the Heart chakra. The Heart and Crown chakras resonate together and manifest unity consciousness. While Neptune correlates to unconditional love which has no expectations attached to it, Venus correlates to conditional love which can stand for expectations and projected needs onto the other. While the lower octave Venus manifests as a function of evolutionary and karmic imperatives, the higher octave Neptune manifests as the universal timeless Natural Law of sharing, caring, and giving to others. The finite plus the Infinite. The octave transformer Juno (sacred marriage) acts as a bridge between the conscious and the unconscious, raising the values of Venus to Neptunian compassion.
When a relationship falls away, what is left? The Self. The Soul, guided by an unseen power, is able to survive the emptiness of being alone, through his ability to detach and objectively observe these dynamics. Slowly the obsessive need diminishes and he is able to let go of the addiction be it to a partner, alcohol, drugs, or other escape mechanism.
The whispers from God helps the Soul to become open, healed and free. The impulse from God allows him to love, care, bond with others, and make a commitment to a philosophical or spiritual system of thought. The Soul will be sent impulses from God that allow him to realize the unity inside the diversity, the Higher Consciousness in which we are all One, and the true reality that is Love. The Soul realizes that his intense need or addiction for friends and relationships gets him entangled in duality, while the whisper of God beckons him toward the search for Truth, peace, tranquility and pure bliss. He learns that friends and partners merely enhance the Truth of God, and do not replace it.
8. Location of the sign Pisces on the 5th house cusp
– The Soul desires to actualize itself in a way that is symbolic of its own individuality. The impulse or whisper could lead to messages of ways how to actualize himself through relationships, love affairs, creativity, the arts, or music. Signposts that manifest in self-contemplation could be instigating a love affair based on idealization and glamorization of a partner with a desire to put them up on a pedestal, and make them the centre of their universe. With the 5th house being a phallic symbol, the Soul could learn a lesson in equality in giving and receiving when engaging in natural sexuality.
The Soul feels pulled towards Love in its many forms from familial, to friendship, to romance, to the Divine. There is a compelling need to gain insight through surrender as the Soul’s guidepost. With the Soul approaching the end of 3rd stage Individuated, there is some unrest when he worries, “What about my purpose?” “What will I do now?” Anxiety about what to do next is akin to Divine boredom. The Soul receives a whisper to let his concerns and attachments fall away, bringing him Peace.
~ ~ ~
Thank you Rad, and group!