Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neptune Archetype  (Read 10163 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #210 on: Jan 28, 2014, 09:21 PM »

Hello Rad and group,

I have been trying to post my EA assignment for the past 2 days.  I currently have a power outage in my area, and cannot connect to the internet.

I'm now at the library, and will post my assignment below.

Thank you for waiting!  I had it done on time (that is important to me).

Love,

Linda
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #211 on: Jan 28, 2014, 09:25 PM »

Dear Cat,

Sending love and comfort to you.

It is true what Rad said:  I loved my cat more than I loved any human.

Love,

Linda
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #212 on: Jan 28, 2014, 10:19 PM »

EA ASSIGNMENT

Neptune archetype – “The God Complex”

South Node of Neptune Aquarius 6th
Neptune Aries 8th
North Node of Neptune Leo 12th
Sun Aries 8th
Uranus Cancer 11th
3rd stage Individuated

Quote from the movie, “Malice” starring Alec Baldwin:

“The question is do I have a god-complex?  Do you have any idea as to the kind of grades one has to receive in college to be accepted at top medical schools?  Do you have the vaguest idea as to how talented someone has to be to lead a surgical team?  I have an MD from Harvard.  I am Board Certified in cardio thoracic medicine and trauma surgery.  I have been awarded citations from 7 different Medical Boards in New England.  And I am never ever sick at sea.  So I ask you, when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn’t miscarry or that their daughter doesn’t bleed to death, or that their mother doesn’t suffer acute neural trauma from post-operative shock, who do you think they’re praying to?  Now go ahead and read your bible.  You go to your local church and with any luck you may win the local raffle.  But if you are looking for God, he was in operating room No. 2 on November 17th and he doesn’t like to be second-guessed.  You ask me if I have a god-complex?  Let me tell you something:  I AM GOD.”

Intro

The Soul in the 3rd stage Individuated who, with Neptune Aries 8th, pioneered the first neurosurgery for brain disorders, rose to legendary world status in the early 1900’s.  After intensive study in medicine and achievement of numerous university degrees, the Soul’s tenure as Professor in major hospitals allowed him to contribute important theories in the development and practice of intricate surgery.  The Professor defied all medical traditions with his expertise, discoveries and innovations.  In the 3rd stage Individuated the Soul manifested as a world citizen with truly unique and gifted capacities.  He was aware of the entire world and the relativity of beliefs, values and moralities.  He pondered on the very nature of existence, of who he really is, and the nature of creation.  

The mutable cross

Gemini
Within the structure of consciousness exists ‘intelligence’ that permeates the totality of the manifested creation.  There is an impulse within consciousness that attempts to transcend the limitations of the space/time continuum through creating abstractions of the linear mind.  However, the consciousness or intelligence in human form cannot know or go beyond the limits of its intellect.  The Soul with a god-complex seeks to go beyond the limits of its intellect, and creates an egocentric structure of intellectual inflation using language with an inner dialogue such as, “The world needs my expertise,” “I have superior ability and intelligence,” or “I refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure.”  The Soul will verbally attack and try to outwit others who do not agree with its egocentric delusions of grandeur manifesting as a special mission from on high.  The psychology of the god-complex is based upon, not only deception, but lies, untruth and duplicity.  Thus, the whole intellectual structure of the Soul creates delusions and egocentric inflation around its communication skills, writing, speaking, and thinking.  It can become the cynic and trickster, using its powers of intellect, logic and oratory to back up the god-complex.  It can become the teacher making others dependent upon its mental agility, skill and expertise, with a masterful capacity to impart information to the collective through writing essays, theses and books.  In this case the god-complex can also act like an authority-complex.      

Virgo
The psychology of the god-complex originates in the Soul as a reaction to having been victimized in past lives to forces of persecution.  Convincing itself that others are trying to destroy its delusional mission creates deep anger which fuels sadomasochism.  What lies beneath the god-complex in this Soul is past experiences of a deep sense of powerlessness, inferiority, of being nothing, and an inner existential void.  Virgo brings about transformation through the humiliation of the ego through a continual state of crisis.  It enforces introspection and critical self-analysis, and shows how to improve.  Because the underlying cause of the god-complex is a sadomasochistic distortion of life, and an underlying victimization, this plays out in domination-submission patterns.  The individual Soul and the Collective are in denial of the sadomasochistic underpinnings.  Virgo compensates for the deep sense of powerlessness and inner existential void by always being busy.  The Professor has self-sacrificed himself because he feels the world needs his help.  He keeps constantly busy trying to perfect the tools, techniques, intricate procedures, and theories for the benefit of others.

Sagittarius
The compensation for the sense of inner existential void can inflate the ego to such a degree that the Professor rises to a prestigious position of prominence that reaches legendary worldwide proportions.  He expands the scope of his work to this great degree so that he can be recognized for just how wonderful and special he is.  He has over-estimated his own ability.  He feels he “knows everything,” that his work, mission and understanding of life are above all others.  The Professor believes he has the correct and only answer to any theory.  He does not feel comfortable with ‘not knowing’ and therefore rises to prominence in the role of leading Professor, teacher or authority.  The Soul was under the notion that it could achieve ‘perfect’ knowledge or ultimate truth by gaining perfect understanding.  It was always bound to fail through disillusionment because the very origin of ‘imperfection’ is the Source itself.

Pisces
Due to the underlying victimization of the Soul, he will resort to creating imaginary realities that are then projected onto the persecutory forces that are felt to be undermining his god complex or mission from on high.  Pisces is blind faith that will lead to disillusionment.  The Soul will latch onto his mission as a way to make him feel in control of his life because he is resisting his ego being dissolved.  To override the sense of confusion and disorientation, the Soul has over-identified with this single aspect of itself:  the brilliant and prestigious Professor.  The Soul denies the evolutionary impulse to merge with Source by creating endless illusions that support the god-complex in a bid to find meaning for life.  These illusions, dreams and fantasies which are very real to the Soul are given incredible power.  Eventually the Soul will discover that the external reality that he created is not real, leading to disintegration, disillusionment, and the dissolution of his bloated sense of importance.

South Node of Neptune Aquarius 6th

In order to de-condition from the consensus, the Soul has been changing its self-image by releasing images of itself, then integrating new images over many lifetimes.  The distorted inner voices and repeating messages from the past determine how the Soul interprets the nature of its reality.  The Soul assuming that everything is predictable and separated, has found revolutionary ways to present novel information, and takes a purely scientific view.  A purely scientific approach held by the Soul is progressively dissolved since the universe does not work in that way.  The spiritual or matriarchal root of this symbol relates to the Ages and Sub-Ages of Aquarius and Virgo where elders, natural healers and wise members attended to the medical needs of the community through proficiency in shamanism and using herbs.  The Soul is learning to surrender through a continual state of crisis.  Example:  patients dying on the operating table.  Crisis is also experienced through intellectual opposition to his ideas and the outmoding of the techniques that he has invented, to make way for new ideas and discoveries.  Creating the necessary crises will have the effect of humiliating the ego and enforcing humility to remind the Soul that God is the authority, the power, and origin of all things, and not his insignificant ego.  

Ruler of SN Nep, Uranus Cancer 11th

Uranus Cancer 11th shows the dynamics through which the current life Neptune is consistently integrated thus releasing the continual state of tension brought in from the past.  The early childhood environment did not offer a lot of family support as symbolized by Uranus’ action to utterly change the past.  The Soul was forced in on itself creating child-like emotions which became the basis of emotional projections onto the group, thus the relationship of the Soul to the collective reflected in the parent/child relationship.  In this way, he became a ‘father of medicine,’ making others dependent upon him, for the purpose of embracing and expressing beliefs that were unique to his own identity, rather than upholding past beliefs carried down through parents, family and society.  The Professor defied all medical traditions with his expertise, discoveries and innovations.  The Soul was learning how to be utterly self-secure, liberate from emotional dependencies, and break through cultural norms, and this involved a degree of emotional disturbance and trauma.

Neptune Aries 8th

Neptune’s function in consciousness is to dissolve the boundaries between the egocentric consciousness, Soul consciousness and the Totality of Consciousness, that is, to spiritualize.  The Soul’s Neptune Aries 8th correlates to the Virgo sub-age of the Age of Pisces, and to the Age of Aries which resonated with warriors, narcissism and Zarathustras.  Neptune Aries 8th correlates in the current life to the vehicle that the Soul is using to bring forth the past life psychology of the god-complex in order to integrate it, that is, deal with it.  The god-complex of perfect knowledge (or perfect anything) originated from the distortion of Natural Laws.  The Soul is able to conjure up just about anything and believe that it will constitute meaning and value for its life, and make others believe it too.  The eminent Professor role played by the Soul under the pervasive misunderstanding that he can impart perfect knowledge to others stems from the patriarchal teachings of the perfect god, and comparing human imperfection to divine ‘perfection.’  In the 3rd stage Individuated, the Soul desired to raise humanity to a higher plane of existence by initiating imaginative new projects that would ensure acclaim.  With Neptune in the 8th house, the Soul succumbed to the ‘temptation’ to glorify itself.  

Under the blazing bravado of the unattainable patriarchal ideal of ‘perfection’ lies a well hidden sense of powerlessness that is compensated for in a desire to be recognized for just how wonderful and special the Soul is.  He has absorbed within himself the power of the symbol of a system of knowledge in the area of medicine.  He is able to manipulate others to be in a position of power by making others dependent upon him.  In his psychology of self-interest and competition, he will verbally attack and try to outwit others who do not agree with his egocentric delusions of grandeur.  He fears change based on subconscious memories of past betrayals, abandonment, and violation of emotional trust, where the rug had been pulled out from him many times (through disillusionment) causing the fears to repeat over and over.  He tries to hold on tight to the god-complex that he has created (through resistance) yet whatever pattern within the Soul is not true or distorted, that has reached a limit, and is ready for metamorphosis, will be removed and dissolved.  The habit of resisting evolution will attract cataclysms and challenging life events.  The Soul has a choice between returning desires of growing closer to Source through spiritualization, or separating desires of resistance and separation from Source through the persistent creation of the god-complex.  The Soul has reached a limitation in its growth, and the desire for the god-complex will eventually be dissolved as a reflection to move beyond that limitation.  In this way, by the rug being pulled out from under it, the Soul is able to process the emotional body by fully experiencing the natural consequences of the desires and choices it has made as far as the god-complex is concerned.  These powerful evolutionary forces push the Soul to understand that these forces are much greater than itself, and to understand the ‘limits’ of the god-complex.

North Node of Neptune Leo 12th

With the North Node of Neptune in Leo the Soul has arrogantly made its self-actualization and purpose the central issues, with stubbornness and rigidity being heightened due to the fixed nature of Leo.  The Soul thinks it “knows,” and compensates for this by entering into the realms of fantasy.  In the case of the Professor, he has become intoxicated with himself due to receiving external recognition, honour and acclaim, with the “collective of Souls” backing him up.  As the brilliant Professor suddenly achieves fame, distinction, eminence and iconic status, he becomes intoxicated with himself that leads to the imaginary idea that he is superior to others.  The temptation to glorify himself is further symbolized by the desire to creatively actualize and give purpose to the current life through receiving special recognition.  This can only lead to one place:  disillusionment and the toppling of the pyramid he has created around his own ego inflated universe, that leads to making God the centre of his universe.  

Ruler of North Node of Neptune, Sun Aries 8th

The desire to creatively actualize and give purpose to the current life North Node Neptune is symbolized by the Sun Aries 8th.  The Soul considered itself to be the centre of all things and others merely props in its personal play.  In this way, the Soul made ‘use’ of others, then discarded them.  He had an intense determination to shape his destiny through the strength of his will, courage, power, individuality, and aggression.  He felt threatened when others were creating around him, and this created a spirit of competition with others.  Having created a special purpose around its god-complex resulted in the Soul seeing itself as the source of its own creativity.  This special purpose would then be changed by the evolutionary forces through cataclysms, eg many patients dying on the operating table, which would then create feelings of powerlessness and guilt, and the need for atonement.  A major lesson for the Soul was to realize that his creativity does not exist in a vacuum by itself, but is a part of the total creation.

At a ripe old age the Professor refused to retire and leave his office;  he had to be carried out sitting in his office chair from Harvard!

~      ~      ~

Thank you so much Rad!  Cheesy

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #213 on: Jan 29, 2014, 08:53 AM »

Hi Cat, Linda, Skywalker, Ari, and Kristin

So glad you found a way to send in your work Linda !! I will review all of your work tomorrow, Thursday, as I am pretty darn sick today and can't focus as I would want too. On Friday I will then post on our next segment of Neptune and it's correlation to dreams.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #214 on: Jan 30, 2014, 08:20 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

You have done simply brilliant EA work with your example of Hitler illustrating the 'god complex'. Your EA reasoning relative to the symbols you have employed to do so is impeccable.

Bravo Skywalker !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #215 on: Jan 30, 2014, 08:31 AM »

Hi Cat,

Using the case of Bloomberg to illustrate the 'god complex' relative to the EA astro symbols that you have used is actually really excellent work. You have understood this 'god complex' really well in the ways that you have illustrated it. Indeed, Bloomberg certainly has the 'Zarathustra' complex that can be seen in all the symbols you employed in his birth chart.

It is not exhaustive in the way that you have done before yet, at the same time, it is succinct and to the point in such a way that you have correctly understood the 'god complex'. Given your need to be with your cat, and to grieve, it is EA work very well done.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #216 on: Jan 30, 2014, 08:40 AM »

Hi  Ari,

Both the examples you have used to illustrate and demonstrate the 'god complex' are as interesting as they are revealing. All the symbols you have used in your EA reasoning are as accurate as they are comprehensive. This is simply brilliant EA work Ari.

"Rad the skin is 10th house/Saturn, what does plastic surgery itself correlate to?"

Any form of surgery correlates to Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th house.

Simply wonderful EA work.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #217 on: Jan 30, 2014, 08:55 AM »

Hi Linda,

The example you have used of that professor is just brilliant by way of the 'god complex' that he created for himself in all the in depth and comprehensive ways that you have stated. Your EA examination of this Soul's past that lead to that life as the professor by way of the past life symbols you used is just as incredible as it is accurate.

It is is then all summed up, really, in the quote from that movie Malice: "“The question is do I have a god-complex?  Do you have any idea as to the kind of grades one has to receive in college to be accepted at top medical schools?  Do you have the vaguest idea as to how talented someone has to be to lead a surgical team?  I have an MD from Harvard.  I am Board Certified in cardio thoracic medicine and trauma surgery.  I have been awarded citations from 7 different Medical Boards in New England.  And I am never ever sick at sea.  So I ask you, when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn’t miscarry or that their daughter doesn’t bleed to death, or that their mother doesn’t suffer acute neural trauma from post-operative shock, who do you think they’re praying to?  Now go ahead and read your bible.  You go to your local church and with any luck you may win the local raffle.  But if you are looking for God, he was in operating room No. 2 on November 17th and he doesn’t like to be second-guessed.  You ask me if I have a god-complex?  Let me tell you something:  I AM GOD.”

And then the fact that this 'god' had to be carried out of his office sitting in his 'god' chair at the time of retirement is the perfect bow on this Soul's Zarathustra's box.

Simply brilliant EA work Linda.

Bravo !!

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #218 on: Jan 30, 2014, 10:59 AM »

Hi Cat, Kristin, Linda, Ari, and Skywalker ...

So in the next part of our ongoing understanding of the Neptune archetype I would like to post some stuff on one of it's archetypes: Dreams.

Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House correlate to the phenomena of dreams that occurs within the consciousness of the Soul while sleeping. Thus, the phenomena of sleep itself correlates with these archetypes.

Why sleep at all ? Why does the consciousness of the Soul need to sleep ? The reason is that consciousness in human form is constantly bombarded by all kinds of stimulus on any given day. This stimulus of all kinds of circumstances that the Soul has created, as well as the internal stimulus that goes on at all times by way of thoughts, emotions, inner dialogues and analysis, and so on.

In combination these stimulus overwhelm consciousness that manifests as feeling increasingly tired. Thus, the Soul needs sleep in order to regenerate itself by way of a relax state of consciousness that sleep induces.

Yet even in the sleep state the Soul will create what we call 'dreams' within consciousness. The question then becomes why dream at all. The answer to that question is found by way of examining the three natural types of dreams that are caused within consciousness by the Soul.

The most common types of dreams are non-sensible. This are the types of dreams that mean nothing at all. These types of dreams are the result of all the different types of stimulus that the Soul encounters on any given day. This types of dreams then are a natural way for the Soul to cleanse itself, to repair itself. To regenerate itself by way of these types of dreams. In essence, the Soul is releasing the results of all the types of stimulus that it encounters on any given day.

Past life dreams. There are two types of past life dream. (1) dreams that occur over and over in which a core dynamic that has been caused in prior lives is experienced in a variety of ways on a repeated basis. The images the the Soul creates in these types of dreams can be varied and yet that core theme or dynamic from prior lives is replayed over and over. These types of past life dreams occur to the Soul because whatever those dynamics are from the past that are causing these types of dreams has not been resolved. Thus, the Soul causes these types of dreams not only for the self knowledge they are intended to create, but to also try resolve those past life dynamics in this way. (2) a dream that is about a singular past life. In other words 'dreaming' about an actual past life that has occurred for the Soul. These types of dreams will almost always be very dark in nature, not dark in the sense of something ugly, but dark by way of the luminance of the dream itself: it's is like looking to see something through a shadow. The reason the Soul can have such a dream is that the very nature of the life that the past life is about will have some direct bearing on the current life being lived.

Super conscious dreams. Super conscious dreams are 'dreams' that the Soul can create wherein the Soul is 'transported' to other planes of astral existence such as the astral plane. The Soul will find itself, experience itself, in this other plane of existence in which some kind of super knowledge, transcendent, is given or imparted to the Soul by an entity that is inhabiting that plane of existence. These types of dreams are extremely bright in their luminance. These types of dreams create an incredible sense of emotional, Soul, well being while in the dream itself. And, typically, when the Soul then becomes awake it will either have the ability to recall this dream in total detail, or, at minimum, a knowing that it has been 'somewhere else' in which something very important took place. In either case the Soul upon wakening will have the feeling of a deep depressive moment or moments that can last for some time until the Soul moves into it's daily routine for a period of time.

At times by way of the past life type dreams and/or the super conscious dreams when the Soul awakens it does not mediately remember who it is in the context of the current life egocentric structure created for that life that equals the identity for that life. When this happens a typical inner reaction upon waking is 'who am I, and where am I'.

All dreams emanate from the brain stem or the primary brain will correlates to Pluto, Mars, and the Moon. The 'seat' of the Soul in fact is within the primary brain, or brain stem. The mid brain by way of the limbic system, Neptune, correlates to our emotional responses or reactions to the dreams. So we can now see the natural trinity that correlates to dreams as symbolized by Pluto, Scorpio, the 8th House, Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House, and Cancer, the Moon, and the 4th House. By way of the natural interaction of the primary brain through which drams manifest and the mid-brain and it's limbic system which is pure emotion we can now understand that when we dream our inner reactions to them occur within the emotional body, the natural trinity. This is intentional by way of the Soul because, in the end, the liberation of the Soul takes place within the emotional body.

The Soul gets it's most rest, renewed, by not dreaming at all. When the Soul does not dream this is called absolute sleep. Absolute sleep correlates with Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House.

If you have any questions please ask them of me.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2014, 11:15 AM by Rad » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #219 on: Jan 30, 2014, 12:14 PM »

Hi Rad,

Loving this material on dreams, thank you!

Some questions..

1. Why is it that some people dream in great detail and others do not? For example, if someone ONLY HAS random feeling imagery and content, what JWG used to call junk dreams, where the Soul is just throwing off all the stimulus from the day, does this say anything about their stage of evolution?

2. Could it be true that someone is working through unresolved past live stuff in their dreams but when they wake up they have zero memory of what went on in the night?

3. I assume that for someone to have a super conscious dream they would need to be at a certain stage of evolution, Is that true?

Thanks so much Rad,
Peace,
Kristin
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2014, 12:27 PM by Kristin » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #220 on: Jan 30, 2014, 07:34 PM »

Hi Rad

Thank you for bringing the topic of dreams. I do have some questions

1) Isn’t the pineal gland also involved in dream activity through secreting melatonin?

2) Why can it be so difficult at times to remember any dreams for a long period of time, lets say, months, and then at other times, dreams are remembered during a period of time?

3) What could be the reason to be in a dream and then experiencing or perhaps just ‘dreaming’ that one is pulled between walking up at two different places, from one to the other and back several times, as if one had different yet simultaneous identities/lives where one could wake up at?

4) Can memories or prior lives that are dreamed be memories of other's or of the collective ? .. why could one dream to be an inhabited 'planet' experiencing a major cataclysm of the whole planet ? .. or about a giant starship carrying the population of a whole, devastated planet being rescued ?

Thanks so much

Also, just to share something really fun, I recently dreamed I was sleeping on my bed at night, and Batman and Superman - the superheroes- were sleeping beside me, one at each side of me .. and they would say to me 'don't be afraid, God is with you to protect you, and further, we are with you too, so there's nothing to fear'.

God Bless, Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2014, 08:26 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Sunyata

« Reply #221 on: Jan 30, 2014, 08:32 PM »

Hi Rad,

I was wondering if you could speak about dreams wherein one has a dream, or series of dreams, about one's individual future. Is there any different astrological correlations with dreams of this nature? These types of dreams can be symbolic or filled with specific symbolism, there can be a specific emotional presence or theme that is recurring, and also, there can be individuals from the past or that have passed on, who can show up to show a vision of the future. Those are just some types of things that could occur in these types of dreams.

God Bless,
Sunyata
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #222 on: Jan 31, 2014, 07:38 AM »

Hi Kristin,

Hi Rad,

Loving this material on dreams, thank you!

Some questions..

1. Why is it that some people dream in great detail and others do not? For example, if someone ONLY HAS random feeling imagery and content, what JWG used to call junk dreams, where the Soul is just throwing off all the stimulus from the day, does this say anything about their stage of evolution?

No

2. Could it be true that someone is working through unresolved past live stuff in their dreams but when they wake up they have zero memory of what went on in the night?

Yes. The working out of the unresolved past life stuff is occurring at a subliminal level: the sub-conscious or, in Jungian terms, the individuated unconscious.

3. I assume that for someone to have a super conscious dream they would need to be at a certain stage of evolution, Is that true?

No

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #223 on: Jan 31, 2014, 07:50 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Hi Rad

Thank you for bringing the topic of dreams. I do have some questions

1) Isn’t the pineal gland also involved in dream activity through secreting melatonin?

Melatonin is the hormone that induces sleep. It also operates in such a way as to have the emotional responses or reactions to the dreams themselves that, again, manifest instinctually from the primary brain or brain stem: the seat of the Soul itself. Melatonin can also give 'color' to dreams.

2) Why can it be so difficult at times to remember any dreams for a long period of time, lets say, months, and then at other times, dreams are remembered during a period of time?

There can be many causes for this Gonzalo. Within all the possible causes there will be one common denominator for this: need. If the Soul is needing to remember or not remember it will or it won't. So the underlying issue is to determine or figure out what that need is about.

3) What could be the reason to be in a dream and then experiencing or perhaps just ‘dreaming’ that one is pulled between walking up at two different places, from one to the other and back several times, as if one had different yet simultaneous identities/lives where one could wake up at?

This can be an indicator of the Soul creating more than one life at a time.

4) Can memories or prior lives that are dreamed be memories of other's or of the collective ? ..

no

why could one dream to be an inhabited 'planet' experiencing a major cataclysm of the whole planet ? .. or about a giant starship carrying the population of a whole, devastated planet being rescued ?

This sort of dream reflects 'content' that the Soul has taken in from various sources that then manifest as dreams of this nature.

Thanks so much

Also, just to share something really fun, I recently dreamed I was sleeping on my bed at night, and Batman and Superman - the superheroes- were sleeping beside me, one at each side of me .. and they would say to me 'don't be afraid, God is with you to protect you, and further, we are with you too, so there's nothing to fear'.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #224 on: Jan 31, 2014, 07:55 AM »

Hi Rad,

I was wondering if you could speak about dreams wherein one has a dream, or series of dreams, about one's individual future. Is there any different astrological correlations with dreams of this nature? These types of dreams can be symbolic or filled with specific symbolism, there can be a specific emotional presence or theme that is recurring, and also, there can be individuals from the past or that have passed on, who can show up to show a vision of the future. Those are just some types of things that could occur in these types of dreams.

God Bless,
Sunyata

Hi Sunyata,

The astrological symbolism of such dreams of course correlates with Uranus. The reoccurring nature of them will generally correlate too and symbolize the Soul's desires, or intentions, to actualize, at some point, that future that is symbolized within these types of dreams in some way that will be assisted in one way or the other by important others.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: