School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Natural retrograde motion of Tr Node crossing Ascendant

Started by Linda, Jan 16, 2014, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Hi Rad,

As we know, the natural motion of the transiting Nodal Axis is retrograde through the chart.

When a South or North Node is transiting the 1st house does this mean a new evolutionary cycle?

If so, does this new evolutionary cycle begin when the Node first enters the 1st house from the 2nd house?

When the said Node is conjunct the Ascendant, does this mean a new evolutionary cycle?

Once it crosses the Ascendant into the 12th house, is it an archetype of the new or culmination?

So the Node is moving from the "new" (1st) to "culmination" (12th) .... how do we make sense of this?

I have always wanted to ask this question ... and finally I have remembered to do so!

Thanks so much,

Linda

Wei

Hello Linda and Rad,may i ask questions about node's motion in this thread?I have been searched in thread and material but still get confused.
1 If natal nodes are in direct motion,do we use same method to calculate the phase between nodes/planets?and do we use sun or nodes when calculate phase between them?

2 If there are skipped steps,whats the difference between people with RX nodes and direct nodes?
"Jeffrey wrote that in his experience, in general people with nodes direct in their chart had a clearer idea earlier in life of their life direction than people with retrograde nodes, however not in every case. "
Besides that,the work are same for both rx/direct nodes people?

3 When the transit nodes goes direct,is that the time/chance for people with direct nodes have clear idea and make choice for their life direction(north node)?
4 The nodes would go RX in progression chart for direct nodes people,does it change anything?

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ANSWERING MY RESTLESS MIND QUESTIONS.
Really aprreciated about this message board and all your teaching!
God bless!

Rad

Quote from: Linda on Jan 16, 2014, 03:55 PM
Hi Rad,

As we know, the natural motion of the transiting Nodal Axis is retrograde through the chart.

When a South or North Node is transiting the 1st house does this mean a new evolutionary cycle?

If so, does this new evolutionary cycle begin when the Node first enters the 1st house from the 2nd house?

When the said Node is conjunct the Ascendant, does this mean a new evolutionary cycle?

Once it crosses the Ascendant into the 12th house, is it an archetype of the new or culmination?

So the Node is moving from the "new" (1st) to "culmination" (12th) .... how do we make sense of this?

I have always wanted to ask this question ... and finally I have remembered to do so!

Thanks so much,

Linda

Hi Linda,

Wherever the transiting S.Node is correlates to various dynamics of the Soul's past being reignited so that, relative to the N.Node, new choices can be made relative to those old dynamics that no longer are promoting the ongoing evolution of the Soul. The N.Node will correlate with the Soul creating inner and outer experiences/ dynamics that that then allow the Soul to make those new choices relative to the old dynamics that are simultaneously ignited by the S.Node.

In this way a new cycle can get underway AT ANY TIME during the transits of the Nodal Axis, and the transiting planetary rulers of those transiting Nodes. When the Nodes cross the cusps of any house the nature of those dynamics become intensified. When the Nodes cross the major angles in the chart, the Ascendent, Descendant, M.C, and the I.C. those dynamics become even more intensified. When it crosses these major angles the whole of the Soul's past, S.Node, that correlates with that angle can in fact come to a place of total culmination. The transiting N.Node, in turn, then correlates the brand new dynamics becoming ignited by way of the specific experiences/ circumstances the Soul creates in order to evolve in a brand new way.   

"So the Node is moving from the "new" (1st) to "culmination" (12th) .... how do we make sense of this?"

When something is culminating simultaneous to that culmination is something new that begins.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Wei,

Quote from: Wei on Jan 16, 2014, 11:05 PM
Hello Linda and Rad,may i ask questions about node's motion in this thread?I have been searched in thread and material but still get confused.
1 If natal nodes are in direct motion,do we use same method to calculate the phase between nodes/planets?and do we use sun or nodes when calculate phase between them?

We use the same method because the MEAN MOTION of the Nodes is retrograde

2 If there are skipped steps,whats the difference between people with RX nodes and direct nodes?
"Jeffrey wrote that in his experience, in general people with nodes direct in their chart had a clearer idea earlier in life of their life direction than people with retrograde nodes, however not in every case. "
Besides that,the work are same for both rx/direct nodes people?

Retrograde means archetypically to recreate, redo, rethink, recycle, redefine, re-experience all the time that allows evolution to proceed in that way: a state of almost continuous recreation by way of 'looking back'. When the Nodes are not retrograde this 'looking back' is minimized in such a way that the motion of the Soul is straight ahead almost all the time.

3 When the transit nodes goes direct,is that the time/chance for people with direct nodes have clear idea and make choice for their life direction(north node)?

Yes, because it is direct. That does not mean however that the choices the Souls desires to make for it's life directions do not, or can not, occur when the Nodes are retrograde. It can mean when the Nodes are direct that suddenly 'something' by way of directions the Soul want to make becomes clear.

4 The nodes would go RX in progression chart for direct nodes people,does it change anything?

Yes, the retrograde archetype is now active for the Soul's who natal Nodes are direct, as above, yet the underlying archetype remains: the Nodes are direct. Thus, when the Nodes go direct through progression the archetype of retrograde now applies yet the Soul with the direct Nodes at birth can make the choices and decisions necessary relative to what is being relived through the retrograde Nodes much more directly, quickly, and without hesitation or reservation.

God Bless Wei, Rad

Wei

Thank you a lot Rad!Your answer is always so clear,it's amazing that i can finally feel these natural energy and trust it,without forcing myself to believe in or prove anything,it's just naturally right.
Thanks!
God Bless