Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let us know what subjects you would like to discuss on our message board  (Read 659 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« on: Nov 07, 2014, 08:26 AM »

Hi All,

Please let us know what subjects or topics you would like to discuss on our message board from an EA point of view.

God bless, the Moderators
Skywalker

« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2014, 03:59 AM »

Hi Rad,

Personally I´m still interested in Uranus as it correlates to the blueprint of the Soul and it´s future and also how to map the progression from life to life using EA.

Thank you

All the best
Dav

« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2014, 09:05 AM »

I'd love to read a discussion on interceptions, especially where Pluto is concerned.

Discussion about planetary nodes, applying a similar perspective to what is applied when discussing the Moon and its North and South nodes.

Discussion concerning Mars' role in consciously acting out Pluto's subconscious desires, evolutionary intentions.

How Pluto's subconscious/past evolutionary intentions are on the one hand relevant and of aid to the present lifetime whilst also a source of stagnation and something to move on and away from in the present lifetime.

That's all I can think of for now.
Skywalker

« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2014, 09:58 AM »

Hi TempuraNostril,

Those are some interesting topics to discuss, although the Planetary Nodes have been covered in quite a lot of depth. Here is a link to a thread that goes deeply into them: 

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=324.0

At the top of the Evolutionary Astrology Q&A (first page of the forum) there is also an old video where Jeffrey Wolf Green speaks about the Planetary Nodes.

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2014, 10:25 AM »

I'd love to read a discussion on interceptions, especially where Pluto is concerned.

Discussion about planetary nodes, applying a similar perspective to what is applied when discussing the Moon and its North and South nodes.

Discussion concerning Mars' role in consciously acting out Pluto's subconscious desires, evolutionary intentions.

How Pluto's subconscious/past evolutionary intentions are on the one hand relevant and of aid to the present lifetime whilst also a source of stagnation and something to move on and away from in the present lifetime.

That's all I can think of for now.

Hi,

The subject of the Mars relationship to Pluto has been posted  before, but I will go ahead and re-post this for you.

God Bless, Rad
Dav

« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2014, 07:27 PM »

Thank you for the link Skywalker.  I somehow hadn't come across that topic before. I'll also have a look at the video as well - although I think I may have watched it before.

And thank you Rad for reposting that topic - yet another that I have missed!

This will keep me busy for a while!
Lenore

« Reply #6 on: Dec 04, 2014, 02:40 PM »

Hi Rad,

I think it would be interesting to discuss how to naturally spiritualise according to the Neptune archetypes in ones chart.

Blessings Smiley.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Dec 06, 2014, 06:47 AM »

Hi Lenore,

We did exactly that when we had an extensive thread on Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th House which has now become a book for sale called Neptune: Whispers From Eternity. Here is a link if you wish to check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Jeffrey-Wolf-Green-Evolutionary-Astrology/dp/1499196733/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417869981&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=neptune%3A+whispers+from+eternity

God Bless, Rad
Lenore

« Reply #8 on: Dec 06, 2014, 08:05 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for the link. I will definitely check it out.

Blessings.
Skywalker

« Reply #9 on: Dec 29, 2014, 07:38 AM »

Hi Rad,

I have been thinking about us working on doing Astrological correlations as a thread that then could go into the EA Glossary or another body of work if it would be rich enough.

What I mean is a thread in which anyone could ask about various kinds of correlations of all sorts and the reasons for those correlations. It can be interesting and fun and can certainly be useful to all Astrologers.

For example, Water... The Ocean is Neptune but what about a river, a lake or a stream?

What do you think about this idea?

All the best

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Dec 29, 2014, 07:50 AM »

Hi Skywalker,

Sure, go ahead and create it is you want and you can be the moderator.

God Bless, Rad
Skywalker

« Reply #11 on: Dec 29, 2014, 08:00 AM »

Hi Rad,

O.K. I can do that but there are many correlations I do not know and would also need/like to ask about many of them, therefore what I am thinking, would be to have a kind of interactive thread where anyone can comment and say what they think is a correlation and why, in which I can add my thoughts/moderate but ultimately, would need you to correct or confirm the correlations. The main idea is to compile as many correlations as possible with the explanation of their reasons.

I´m wondering if we should go planet by planet and their respective correlations, one by one in depth or just randomly let people ask about whatever correlates to what.

All the best
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Dec 29, 2014, 08:09 AM »

Hi Rad,

O.K. I can do that but there are many correlations I do not know and would also need/like to ask about many of them, therefore what I am thinking, would be to have a kind of interactive thread where anyone can comment and say what they think is a correlation and why, in which I can add my thoughts/moderate but ultimately, would need you to correct or confirm the correlations. The main idea is to compile as many correlations as possible with the explanation of their reasons.

I´m wondering if we should go planet by planet and their respective correlations, one by one in depth or just randomly let people ask about whatever correlates to what.

All the best

Hi Skywalker,

I can participate as needed but that's about it. One thing I would not want to see here is people getting angry and 'debating' these sorts of things. One of the great weaknesses of astrology, in general, is people can make anything mean anything, and be quite defensive is whatever it is that they think is true: in this case what correlates to what. The main purpose of our mb is to teach EA, and his application in our lives. And I would like to keep the focus on that versus just a kinda random thread of what correlates to what. So give this some thought and let me know what you think.

God Bless, Rad
Gypsie

« Reply #13 on: Dec 30, 2014, 05:55 AM »

Hi Rad,
I have truly enjoyed the thread on Saturn and learned quite alot through the exemples and applications. I was wondering if you could resume it and cover the rest of the trinity of Earth. Thanks for considering.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Dec 30, 2014, 08:28 AM »

Hi Gypsie,

First, a warm welcome to our message board.

If there is enough interest by others I would certainly be willing to continue on with that Saturn thread.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: